X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh, that explains
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

*caught*

Congratulations! You caught EWriggle!

Idk what to do in TSU. What do guys help me ;w;
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I can send Ryofu to Volkia to help.

I would've done SSWriggle.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Not a big fan of SSWriggle. Now SSEiki on the other hand...

Not with Volkia per say, but how to re-enter Lynne and Melody. Did they silently just enter the school? Are they late? Is everyone ready for a change of pace in the story? WHATS GOING ON AAAAAA
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

.................. How do you want to re-enter them? We can only help out if we know how you want it.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I guess what I'm really asking is if everyone's ready to step into some other huge plotline shit in the RP since a turning point is a great place to introduce characters in.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Depends on how many OCs it will effect.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Im ok with anything, so go for it

and I´m going to sleep, cya ^^
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

http://youtu.be/q6HIybI-TnQ?t=3m12s

I'll figure it out later. It's probably going to be about orientation and class introduction and all that malarkey, but probably have to talk to Sustic about it first.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'd love to see what you do. I have to get into that RP again myself so yeah.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I've noticed no one has answered my question in IP OOC.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well sorry Zekai but I haven't had much time to do stuff lately on the forums.

Comment

It wasn't towards just you, anyone could've answered.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

GUYS WHERE AM I NEEDED QUICK!?

Also sorry for not being active and stuff... just... haven't been feeling my best for quite a good while now 3:

Comment

I posted to your butler in TSU with Sonya.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X