• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOOD AND THUND-

Oh is the hype over? Awwww D:
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hype is never over until the game is beaten.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hype will never die!

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PICK A HYPE AND PRAY!

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Tell that to the TF2 community.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo

That's an awesome Lucina picture.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It's actually from the final "Future Past" DLC where Lucina and Tiki awaken Falchion instead of Chrom and Naga.

Comment

Yeaaaah.......... got no dlc when I borrowed it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

AND THUS, BORDERLANDS: CHRONICLES OF OLYMPUS IS BACK ONLINE WOOOOOO

THROW THE CONFETTIS
                    BRING OUT THE MARACAS
                    WE PARTY BOIS

I apologize for anyone of Latin origin that may find offense in me posting this video
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I'll bring Clap-trap for the pizza.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn´t help but laugh at the post wriggle, it was so random to hear that XD
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Might as well tell you this now, but the reason why the RP was indefinitely postponed was because I was pissed off about losing everything on Giuseppe's app because of the forum format change.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

ah, and speaking of that man, That is indeed an original idea for a character in the Borderlands universe, I´m actually imagining a psycho being knocked down by a frying pan
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somebody's gotta fill the "siren" part of the group. Albeit Giuseppe isn't actually a siren, of course :/
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hm.. I have an idea, since Diana has her tattoos.. she could be a lat bloomer..?

just trowing out the idea,

anyways, time to sleep, cya ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X