• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Zekai

You did? Well let me check...

Comment

Yeah, a few days ago I believe.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wriggle, your post in TSU is a time skip?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

No it's not. Or at least it shouldn't be. It's just that i gave him permission to have a random NPC or something announce over the intercom that Orientation for the new students will be taking place soon.

Comment

ok, then I can post

EDIT: TSU and ATWAG have been posted

and Checklist has been updated
            Last edited by Kristia; 01-23-2015, 10:51 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sus
              I want to iron out selene for TSU adaptation further. Any details that are still "shakey" I'll work on.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay, question for people: who has watched Psychopass?

Comment

I have!...

Okay I haven't...

Comment

Sorry I haven't been posting in ICs lately, been playing MH4U demo alot. ITS VERY DISTRATING!!

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, in any case, I'm making not only a revamp but a restyling or Corrupture. This time, the antagonist will be different, possibly more enjoyable.

Comment

I will join your RP Wonder, do I need to change something on my app?

Spoiler:

Comment

Nay nay, it will do. Just expect a game change. I shall get to work on it tuesday. Youth orchestra got me tied up tomorrow.

Comment

Ok, whatever you need, you can send a PM

Spoiler:

Comment

Little teaser, in the new version I'm adding a feature called Warlords. They're like generals. The only one higher than warlord is a leader. As a warlord, you have the reigns to anyone below you. That being said, now there are new characters. So watch for them.

In order to get by in this world, remember these names.

Vector Leire, the cause

Austin 'Silver' Cullen, the conductor(let's see if anyone can get what I just did there with his name. All of it. Not just middle)

Johnathan Woods, the suppressor

Mark Zeigman, the mediator

And finally...

Locke

Comment

Locke? Like John Locke?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X