Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Sus

Fixing.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Aye...I actually feel sad there's no lycanites because we'll have the power of MFFS in this too...
      But yeah Mystcraft is great for gathering certain resources with the pages.
      I mean... there can still be worlds that spawn with Nether Fortresses everywhere.

Comment

@Cucoo

Do they have ANYTHING that adds harder or cooler common mobs? Killing vanilla mobs gets old pretty fast.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

eeeeh
          ...Thaumcraft has stuff in Thaumcraft biomes...
          Unless someone were to spread a ton of taint everywhere, there wouldn't be any tainted mobs which are slightly tougher zombie variants of anything that comes into contact with it.
          ...yeah there's nothing much...

Comment

@Pringles
            That I do not know. It is Alayo's town, although he did promise me a quarter of the land for various scientific advancements.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Do we still have Twilight Forest?

@Wriggle

Nice.

How large are they thinking, like IRL city big? 0-0
              sigpic

Comment

@ S1

Twilight forest is still in.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well we at least have that.

Did Katrix say anything about mobs in 2.0? Maybe we can suggest one.

I always found the mobs to be one of 1.0's strengths. I loved the variation.
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe I can have you guys work for me in the Yumehime 2.0! It'll be grand!

Also, idk if you can listen to these, but more from Lee Soo Young cuz she's fucking great and so adorable even though she's like 35 years old.

This one sounds more like an upbeat, adventurous theme.

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That sounds like it could be fun too. We could do both and have building and combat experiences.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm fucking gonna be a hikikomori in RTY. So much things to discover.

Also I think I found the perfect dress that describes what Alex is wearing o_O
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Heh, don't stay indoors the entire time. There's supposed to be a questline.

Anyways, what did you have in mind?

Also, I'll check the video out when I find another WiFi connection.
                          sigpic

Comment

RP General Discussion

We could probably use the superbase as our resource center at the beginning that will eventually generate enough surplus to supply the project. Plus with the Mystcraft nexus I'm thinking on... We'll be able to explore places and have a quick link back without needing portal guns.
                            ...though again I will rely on a squid farm system...
                            Actually I think I know what I can do.
                            I'll make a mockup of what I'm thinking tomorrow.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Page 1 states that she is wearing a short, black satin dress.

Twas also mentioned that she wore heavy makeup. It is also probable that she has jewelry as well.

This image basically sums it up.

Spoiler:

[EDIT]
                              Also gonna start a lunatic classic run of FE:A. Named my female tactician Satori. Debating on who to marry.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Posted in Corrupture.

Also, I see the image. I have always found images to be more expressive than words.

Also, good luck on Lunatic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X