X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everyone

Critically low on data. I'll see if I can last as long as possible.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@wriggs
      Lunatic on classic? Brace yourself for the grind.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@everyone

Going to work. I'll try to post as soon as I can.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

before I forget, what is your workshift? I know you finish after midnight
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

4 PM to 1 AM, sometimes later if we're understaffed. If that's the case, I'll sometimes be there till 2 or 3.
            sigpic

Comment

so late afternoon-midnight shifts
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yep, and this would be my meal period.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm back. Where am I needed?

@ Kristia
                  In corrupture, I had Jonathan call up the San Fran base commander to get a hold of you. If you want, we were gonna investigate the broadway murders. If not, answer the phone anyways. Respond no and I'll be on my way.

@ S1
                  Are you sh*tting me? 4-12?! And still trucking at hulkular levels? What the hell are you XD

Comment

Let me make a post about Sara answering Wonder.

We all have different styles of work too, while Utsuh has his natural gamma powers to deal with things that machines were meant for, I´m having the joy of an elder to eal with little kids and the patience of a monk to deal with the coworkers in my office job.

But back with Utsuh, is this job going to be for a long time or what do you have planned in terms of work?

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

I am what I am.

@Kristia

I'm not planning on making this a career and will try to find a better paying job asap. I will be at this one for a max of 6 months, then move to one that is less nocturnal. During the second job, I'm hoping to get into college and get a materials science degree, and after a couple others, nanotech engineering.

And yea, maybe I channel some strange supernatural power to deal with work. Maybe I am a "Nuclear SPARTAN". XD

Back to work I go.
                      sigpic

Comment

on the side, can we initiate "Escape from Exposition Mansion" in EG?
                        It's so close... freedom is but a few posts away.

Can we do a push to get the group onto the boat sailing away from the Isle of Spirits heading towards the Tower of Aquarion where everything can proceed by your own whim?
                        Pretty please? ;w;

Comment

hey guys i want to make a RP its name will be code lyoko: tales of the data

in this code lyoko RP it is based of the show Code Lyoko based in France it is based in 2 "worlds" one based in the real world and one in the supercomputer called lyoko found in a old warehouse

the lore of code lyoko is that one of the main Characters finds a supercomputer after school and activates it but by doing so activates the virus X.A.N.A. which trys to take over the real world by activating towers and the main Characters need to find the activated tower in the "lyoko world" and deactivate it and it stops the attack in the real world

also there is a Character called Aelita Schaeffer she is the only one that can deactivate a tower and the love interest to the one that runs the super computer Jeremie Belpois, who dose all the coding into the computer to make vehicles and ammo and stuff needed by the others

there are a few other main Characters that are Odd Della Robbia: ranged fighter, Ulrich Stern close combat fighter and Yumi Ishiyama a mix of both types

im open to OC but no OP skills it depends on the skills of the OC and the current story line

there will be some secret Characters of the show appearing later in the RP

Comment

If you want real feedback on the concept, make an OOC.

Comment

Sounds interesting, but as Cucoo said, make an OOC, I´m sure there will be good feedback^^

Spoiler:

Comment

6 hours later.

FUCKING FINALLY DONE WITH CHAPTER 2 OF LUNATIC MODE RUUUN
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X