• Show
Clear All

Hello Wriggle. ^^

Comment

Hello Sustic. ^^
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I forgot how hard it is to work on apps for Elsword characters for use in ATWAG. The amount of detail and info on the characters aside from their backstory is quite slim. ;w;

Comment

Speaking of apps
          @wriggs
          Any more prep stuff you need?
          We could also start to figure out how to integrate your characters into a current situation if ya want.

@EG peeps
          Ok so lets talk about where things are finally going.
          In Helios: the group on Dua is finally out of the Manor of Exposition. We'll be getting them to the Tower of Aquarion in the next set of posts. Once at the tower we need to decide if Morpheus remains with the group or if another Demonarc stays with them instead.
          The tower will lead to Duon and the Pangaea Space Port (PSP for now), where Nemesis and MIMI's barely "living" bodies will be. We can probably have Nemesis extract MIMI's AI and pass it on to someone in the group before dying herself.
          Salvaging Nemesis's AI will be tricky, so the option there is to take Nemesis with them or leave her.

PSP can serve a few functions, including an introduction point for wriggs's characters. Alternatively he can choose Alcyon or some other location.

Either way, PSP will serve as the location to allow the group to go wherever they want.
          The question is: what kind of thing do you guys think will be good to do? Spin a wheel and see where to go next?
          I know Mima wants to start Neo-Gensokyo on a planet...
          What does everyone else want to do?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-24-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well with the threat of destruction looming over their heads, John and Cortana will most likely be with Morpheus, trying to prepare for The Void.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The bioroid will surely go with experiments and science stuff, be it for protection against the common devil or to create a stable place to live, or even better, both things

She would only need a lab
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cuckoo
                Tell me about Dua and Alcyon, particularly the locales and the towns there if any.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

Dua: "New Earth" 4 continents with four oceans that surround the central Mirror Sea, which is where the Manor of Eternity is, protecting the Gaia Computer. Ruins are typically of naval ports. Simpler technology than Duon.
                  Duon: Sister planet to Dua. 1 continent (Pangaea) surrounded by the Great Sea. Ruins consist of the PSP and various futuristic cities.

Alcyon: best description I have is Skyrim. One small continent (Mana) surrounded by a lot of islands. Ruins consist of the two medeival-esque cities and two towers housing massive Corlaviri Crystals. Currently being colonized by Sus's organization.

Any former residents are either corpses or deep underground near Gaia Lakes (massive Corlaviri clusters that appear lake like.)

Comment

Well got Ciel's app done. Need to work hard on Lu's.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                      Hmm

Okay, I'm gonna send the Athenian Maruaders to Dua, while Noire is in the vicinity at Duon, then.

What's the PSP?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

Inbox is full.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

YES MY APPS FOR LU AND CIEL IN THE ATWAG OOC ARE DONE!!!!

@S121

Fixed. Man I can't wait til the end of this week...

Comment

RP General Discussion

@wriggs
                            I would recommend Duon in general since there's no one save for a bunch of Demonarcs on Dua. Aion and Aurora are at the Manor of Eternity but that place is typically hidden by the Mirror Sea.
                            The group is currently in the Dark Rift version of Dua heading for the Tower of Aquarion to reach Duon and thus the Pangaea Space Port (PSP) which is near the other base of the tower.

Comment

@everyone

Off to work I go. I'll try to post in RPs as soon as I can (and hopefully I don't fall asleep this time).
                              sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
                                Very well. Noire's app, then a post.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X