X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna fuckin dropkick you if you keep depriving yourself of sleep just to post.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Hey guys, guess what? I have made an addition to the ghoul Tribe! Meet Merrikhyl! Reference app coming.

Comment

where will you send her? I like the idea, still beta app, but as you said it is in development, so IŽll wait for the finished version
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Kilel

But I have to. To be perfectly honest, I should be ashamed of myself. I have not been making good on what I say, and that makes me untrustworthy.

Now, when I say this about myself, it's not like I'm crying in the corner over it or loathe myself, but in all honesty, I am disappointed in myself over how I have been these past couple of days. It has been almost a month since I started the intro post, and I have little to show for the amount of time I put into it. I should have at least tried to keep stuff updated as I worked, but being wrapped up in procrastination and only focusing on one thing at a time, I did nothing and held people up.

Again, no drama intended and I'm not killing myself over this, but it's the truth, I should be ashamed of myself.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

well.. you did say that you have put the posts subconsciously as a secondary thing, I still donŽt understand why you are taking so long with the intro post, we have already done introduction posts in the middle of an arc and they came pretty good.

Again, the offer to help is there, I wonŽt push you to make a rushed post (which you can actually do as a filler one), but then again, the workload gets bigger with the more characters you make.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, just to clarify, I didn't make the post for a character I was making. It's to set up for Hazuma.

As for why it took so long, I don't really know. I knew exactly what I wanted to post, but I could not find the words to type. Every time I worked on the post, something always felt wrong. I would then erase large chunks of the post and do it over again, but it only lessened the feeling by a small amount.

Even now I feel that the post is a little rough. Of course, there were times where I just didn't want to even look at the post (because I would take one look and mass edit it), so I set my mind to other things like Mumble or games. I don't see any real way to improve the post, but at the same time I feel something is off about it.

I don't know, maybe I just need to get into the rhythm of things and get comfortable again.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Man, you said you were on the last paragraph. Just take like 15 minutes, hammer that shit out, post it. Be done with it. Then you can go back to focusing on your own characters. Just dont wait until after youve finished the other posts to post it. I think we can forego the double posting rule for now since you control so much in ATWAG

Im sure i sound like im rushing you, but im more trying to encourage you.

Comment

@everyone

It is done. That 19 paragraph monster of a post is finally done.

I had my doubts, but when I see the images with the post, I feel that I did alright. Maybe it all wasn't as bad as I thought, and perhaps all those mass edits improved the post. The ending felt a little anti-climatic, but I guess it can't be helped.

EDIT:

Also, this video accurately describes me right now, mainly the title of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPR3MP2n2TA

@Wonder

She looks good to me. I'm a little interested in what you have planned with the ghouls. Would telling us be spoiling anything. (Darn my curiosity. )
                  Last edited by S121; 04-28-2015, 04:51 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

For the sake of understanding,

what characters are in Ohio?

Is that the Reaper you told me would be the most prepared character against ours?

For what I see, he is a cold type of soldier, which clashes with the Reaper you told me about, thus declining the 2nd question, but then again, that would be the "business" personality and there could be more.

All in all, another long and detailed post from yours appeared, glad to see flow again.

Spoiler:

Comment

The time is nigh
                      I've reached the part of the timeline that includes the original parts of EG...
                      ...this is the part i've been dreading cause I've never had solid reasoning for anything... As in why things are supposed to happen.
                      I need help with this big time if I want this to be a definitive timeline that explains everything...

I'll post what I have later... But the biggest parts to tackle are the War of Alcyon and simply how the War of Eternity plays out in the next part to achieve what I'm trying to accomplish with it. If we solve this and Echoes of Time and the timeline will be complete...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

Yep, that's his calmer, more proffessional side. He only gets to be chaotic when at emotional extremes or excited. As for Ohio, only Reaper and Hazuma are there. It was mainly a way to get Hazuma into the RP, as well as getting the ball rolling with PALADIN. The arc will not start for a long time, but they will be operating in the background.
                        sigpic

Comment

Name: Merrikhyl (unlike other ghouls, she does not go by any other name other than her title "Ghoul Slayer Ghoul")

Race: Ghoul

Age: 1469 by the year 2000 A.D.(... Yeah. You heard me. 1469!!! Not months, not days, straight on years!)

Death Age: 15

Height: 5"5'

Weight: 126 lbs

Appearance:

Has standard ghoul form, black robe and hood, skeletal structure, element swirling inside skull. Hers is a storm of iron fillings. Skull is so smooth that the jaw merges with the top half, creating a mask like shape with only two holes (in ghouls, cruelty and negative energy is mainly portrayed by how rough a skull is for males and how smooth a skull is for females. The only exception is Grezcht)

Abilities: Iron Ghoul (can create blades and other structures out of iron), Salvador De Los Muertos Vivientes (Activates a terrifying power boost)

Weapons: Salvador (the ghoul scythe previously owned by Grezcht and the only weapon built for killing ghouls)

Bio: As a human girl in 531, life was hard as she was a traveling spirit hunter with her father. She never asked for such a life, but tried to make the best of it. Every successful hunt brought a smile to the people, and that made her day -- her life put in jeopardy -- somewhat worth it. She's been at it since she was 5. One day, when she was camping in the night, she and her father got assaulted by a band of ghouls. The father was killed at the camp and the daughter was taken captive to an abandoned blacksmith shop. They chained her wrists and ankles up and tortured her every day, calling her a cruel b*tch for the mass murder of their kind. One day, she's had enough. Not just of the torture, but of everything. Of the business that was forced onto her, the many times she's had to put her life on the line, she just couldn't take it. So she got an idea. She wrapped a chain around her neck, choking herself out. She was angry. Angry at this world, angry at the ghouls, at her father. She wasn't trying to kill herself.

She was going to become one of them.

The rage that was pent up was so intense the the transformation on death created a shock wave. The other ghouls rushed in to see a ghoul whose skull was already so smooth the teeth were actually merged. They transformed into their ghoul forms and tried to fight back, but they were no match against the new ghoul's iron power. She managed to encase them in iron maidens. She ruthlessly began summoning spikes on the iron maiden, killing the ghouls, as hard as it is to do so. She began to go around the world, proceeding in the killing of all ghouls. She eventually moved on to hunt ghouls in the United States once it was established. She made a name for herself by doing this. One day, while going on a short trip around the world, she found a scythe named Salvador at the bottom of a lake, wrapped in cloth and chained with a complex lock system. But being an iron ghoul, she released it with ease. This scythe was the only weapon that could kill a ghoul as if it were human. She made this her primary weapon. As the years went on, she learned all of its secrets. Including the secret activation code that only the creator and Grezcht knew. With that scythe, she became known as a hero, the Ghoul Slayer Ghoul.

However, this is a problem. Now that the elden days are over, there have been less and less malevolent ghouls, excluding Ystmurra. It's not uncommon that an innocent ghoul would get slaughtered because of prejudice. She is the only direct threat to Ystmurra in the Ghoul's Paradise character roster.

Personality: Kind and eccentric towards humans, cruel and cynical towards ghouls, overall snarky and condescending.

Skill: Can retain her human form by the mere action of killing a ghoul and stealing part of its soul. No matter how old she is or may get, as long as she kills ghouls, her human form is as perfect as a plum.

Other: Her weapon, Salvador, was previously held by Grezcht in his earlier days up until the day he fought Ystmurra and Zeilyph. He lost the scythe to Ystmurra and Ystmurra sunk the scythe to the bottom of a lake. Merrikhyl found it after a long time and weld it.she dug into its secrets and not only found out its power against ghouls but the one thing that, of the many holders of the scythe, only the creator and Grezcht knew: how to unleash its power, Salvador De Los Muertos Vivientes.

All finished! Thoughts?

Comment

again I ask, where are you sending her? The bio is good tho

Spoiler:

Comment

So like... I don't really have anything to say in EG. You don't need to have me say that Phenom is giving directions for you to know that he's directing you through the labyrinth. Sustic has nothing to say either. so like.... Cucoo? Kristia?

Comment

let me post something

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X