X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, this happens every end of semester with most people
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

unfortunately this is going to be an all summer deal.
      My gaming days are over*
      My access to devices are going to be limited all summer.
      Basically my days of being a creature of the internet are coming to an end.

That said, because of the way my finals are, I have tomorrow which is where I'll have access to things as I'm not going to be going home for the day. Therefore we can talk about how things can proceed without me for the summer.
      *In the end I need to remove myself from things here as my life for the next 4 years is going to be devoid of gaming and easy access to the internet.

...god I'm looking forward to the days when I'll be independent with a job and I'm praying I can get things up to snuff so that I can get a high paying engineering job...

Preemptively, I'm looking at setting up basic scenarios for my characters in EG so that they can "disappear" after some scenes where people can take control of them. That way things can proceed. Hopefully I can get my timeline finished with details so that you guys know what that'll be all about without having to wonder too much about what I intend. That way things can have some semblance of the timeline without me having to directly do anything.

Ask things now because this day and the next is all I'm getting left before I go silent for unknown lengths of time until the end of summer.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-05-2015, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Why not just just put EG on hold until the end of summer? I know you said the next four years but you said summer as well so...

Anyway, im sure we can find some way to distract ourselves until then.

Just use whatever freetime you want to use to refine the story.
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

eh... as much as I don't want to that might be what I would have to should I not be able to establish things to do in time.

Comment

Okay starting tomorrow I will actually start posting in necessary places that I mentioned earlier.

And yeah, no Bang x Byakuren until I recover.

Sorry.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hey Kristia sometime I need to talk with you sometime. Either in PM or through Steam. It's regarding ATWAG and it's a little important.

Comment

@Wriggle

D:

</3

D:

T-T

Spoiler:

k

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                  @Kristia

Hey Kristia sometime I need to talk with you sometime. Either in PM or through Steam. It's regarding ATWAG and it's a little important.
                  let me get on steam
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dont forget to post in EG intermission kristia
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Ok here we go

from here on out, I'm a ghost until the day I can post again.
                      Academics had defeated me this time... but

So I shall return in 4 months, and 4 years I'll come back to gaming.

Peace.

Comment

good luck Cucoo, I know you will rise from this obstacle and become a better person

Spoiler:

Comment

Day 3 of silence:
                          Had zero access to computer so far. Simply going into the bag with my PC resulted in a negative response. Been able to have random access to phone during the day. Have to keep it at night at the kitchen desk. Gaming is, as expected, off limits. Been able to keep track of forums here but not enough time to post. My predicted time away may be perfectly accurate. I might be able to respond to short PMs... But nothing that requires a long response.

Eye'm watching still.
                          -CC5

P.S. S1, I'm looking forward to your post in EG intermission or even you using my charas in SK. Come the day I return I believe it'll help my style as well. If you need a yes/no question answered, PM it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I'll be sure to do that. Until I can get one of the ATWAG subposts right, I will work on the other RPs and get things moving. I think that posting for me is just a matter of building steam.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm very happy to see you guys are still keeping at the RP. You make me proud, but I hope that you all feel some pride in your accomplishments.

Comment

It wasn't a walk through the park, but it has been a great journey so far and there is yet so much to come in the future ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X