X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ever wish to return to Sanctuary, You'll be welcome back with open arms.

Comment

Ungod your character and I might.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Seki is supposed to be more of a final boss/important character to the plot. THe current fight against her right now is not supposed to KILL her.

She's supposed to be an IMPORTANT CHARACTER INTEGRAL TO THE PLOT. Which is quite common in RP's.

Hell in ATWAG we have Takoizu. Daughter of John (Master Chief) and Yukari from the future who is part spartain/boundary manipulating Youkai who can pretty much kill anyone with ease. Yet she doesn't do much to kill anyone or anything because of plot reasons.

Seki is not supposed to be any other character. She's supposed to be important, she's supposed to be for the PLOT. She's this powerful BECAUSE of plot.

That is all I'll say. Hell in TSU the Teacher's are pretty much nearly like the Seki but of different elements. Hell there is a NPC who is MORE POWERFUL THAN THE TEACHER's. Every story has a character like this. A overpowered character who is supposed to be integral as a villain. Someone who the characters will fight and realize how powerful the bad guys can be/are and in turn someone to help motivate the main characters to become stronger. To give someone for the characters to try and overcome.

Comment

But being unable to take any damage no matter what gets thrown at her is godding and you cant say its not, even if she is final boss material and I didnt say anything about killing her, just injuring her enough to leave.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You also have to remember.

It is her RP, and the hurricane your character made tore through the ceiling and up into the sky will cause a lot of debris to fall onto the others who are busy trying to deal with other stuff. Potentially harming or even KILLING some of them.

Comment

She was almost damaged erlier and would have been If sustic dindt' block his own attack. The fact of the mattr is you bet everything on one attack where as everyone else was attacking together while her attention was divided. The fact that she protect herself from a single attack doesn't make her a god character.

Comment

-facepalm- didnt anyone read the "rips anything apart thats in it" part? There wont be any debris.

Comment

@Zekai

Can the attack protect them from an entire lake dropping down on them? They're under the lake... underground...

Notice how the only person with a problem here is you. -_-;
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

We're under a tower, not the lake.

Comment

@Zekai

Well if you read my posts, you would have understood that the underground IS under the lake. Notice how Azeruk tricked Seki into exiting on the opposite side of the lake.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

They are in a massive cave,dungeon type thing. Not all of it fits directly under the tower and it just so happens the tower is right next to a lake. So yes they are in fact under a lake.

Comment

Oh and curious...
                          Wouldn't the shredding effect of the hurricane also apply to everyone else in the room?

*Everyone gets shredded to bits
                          *Everyone dies
                          *The End
                          Spoiler:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-16-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Do you think that Zero would let that happen?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Comment

You're giving us some conflicting information. Lets look at the facts so far

A: from what you told us a little bit ago the hurricane destroys all the falling stone and such.

B: Buram's sheild is also made of stone and with a bit of magic to reinforce it

C: the wind also apparently blocks out defensive magic meaning the shield wouldn't have been able to block it anyway

D: Zero told Buram to protect Zena with said stone shield.

Do you see the problem here?

Comment

FIIIIINE!!!!! I'll delete the post AGAIN if that will make you happy and then completely ignore Zero from now on.

EDIT: the posts have been deleted so edit yours to ignore Zero
                                Last edited by Zekai; 12-16-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X