X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Eh. A more lax, calm RP? Maybe one with a more... casual tone?

Hmm... I might actually like that idea.

Comment

I wouldnt mind a calm RP. Given all the action ones we have, it will be nice.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

False alarm people. So guess I'll be here. Nevermind...

Comment

Ok then.. I have been in a friend's house and been sleeping most of the day, looks like I needed the rest
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wb Kristy
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

People of the Roleplaying Section!

I, Kristia, the wanderer, have survived the 13 hours inside the fortress of infinite knowledge, the guards at the gate were slain with the notes of the legendary Shakespeare. Further along came the mage of mind bending illusions, his abilities were countered with my leaves of clear thinking.

Then came the trickster and the berserk, while one used her strategic mind to make me trip and lose my balance, the other launched me direct attacks with his mighty blade of the mystic Mayan civilization. The only way I managed to endure such duet was by using the berserk´s blind bloodlust to fall with the trickster´s traps, in the spare seconds that the mighty warrior fell, one quick arrow of nerve poison rendered her defeated.

It was an easy trek after that as I managed to find a temporal shelter where a kind spirit led me rest for some time to revitalize my energy and stamina, but then I was lost in the maze of never ending twists, where most of the fortress´ scrolls and books where kept. It took me many wrong turns and sights of the minotaurs as I was searching for a relic which would guide me out of the maze.

Reaching the core of the fortress, the warlord gave me two choices, one was to leave with all the gold of his property while also giving my loyalty to him, or the second choice, which was to fight with him in a duel for the knowledge I was seeking for.

We both knew what choice I was going to choose as he threw his trident at my feet, it was an odd tactic which I suffred as it exploded in a blinding light, in mere seconds Iwas holding my head as my mind was overloaded with information, yet I could see the warlord walking to me, trident at hand. Just as he made a plunging move, I rolled and evaded just as some of my hairs were slashed and part of my cloak was torn by the sharp blades.

Using what concentration I could grasp, I used the notes of Shakespeare again, yet they did not affect the trident user as he easily slashed them, but it was enough to let me use the leaves of clear thinking to easy my pain. Back on our senses, we both took our weapons and fought, a cut appeared on his cheek with my blade while a gash was formed on my waist, then a stab on his thigh while my arm received a puncture on the shoulder.

We were panting with each attack, but in the end we made a final frontal attack, his trident pierce my ribs while my Long sword went through his stomach. One last breath came from the warlord as he simply smiled and deemed me worthy to take the treasure I was seeking for while I used my weapon as a crutch and touched the treasure.

Now I´m outside, exhausted and injured, yet triumphant and going back to my home in the woods.

(In short, I´m finally going back home from a long day cya later ^^ )
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good job Kristia. But sadly your princess was in another castle.

Comment

How was my day? Just some errands with mom's car's break line leaking and me burning the hell out of my left hand and mom mistakingly putting icy hot on my hand instead of ointment.

Comment

Sounds pretty HOT. sorry i know that joke was COLD. but i think it was a pretty sweet BURN. anyways you should LET IT CO and be COOL like the rest of us. So just CHILL and try not to get into any HEATED discussions.

Don't try to stop me. I'm on FIRE

Comment

It sounds like someone's on a grill. I mean, the puns didn't really chill me to the bone, and I think you're straining yourself to be humerus.

You've gotta let let it flow, kid. Maybe one day you could be a bone-ified pun master. But that's tibia seen, ya know?

Welp, i'm bone-dry, i'll just head over to Grillby's.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hm... either something happened while I was unavailable, or people here got even worse puns to tell..

Anyways, I just called my internet service about why every night it was simply dead, turns out the people are working on a big problem on their areas and are working on the nights to fix it, thus the low or no internet situation with me.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

So is it something that will pass?
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

It is supposed to be fixed, but there is no time frame about it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, back at the hospital with grandma. There goes working on stuff today.

Comment

me right now:
                                Spoiler:

*I hash Postd in thinfs
                                *Just cha let cha kno
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-08-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X