Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Finally felt sleepy, huh?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

More like instantly passed out at my keyboard =-=

Comment

@SUSTIC

That's what happens to me, only I lay down to stretch my back, but as soon as I lay back, I'm out like a light.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

The body and brain can be a dick at times.

Not tired one minute, then once you do something relaxing you immediately pass out.

In my case it's my body just wants to pass out randomly if I don't get at least 3-4 hours a sleep a day =_=;;

Comment

@SUSTIC

How much sleep did you get? Why the lack of sleep?
            sigpic

Comment

Well I got like only 2 hours of sleep in the past few days, because of Thanksgiving Day preparations :P After I passed out today I got quite a bit of extra sleep.

Comment

Alright guys, I'm out for the night. Night y'all.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ahh, Thanksgiving. The day when everyone sees how much they can possibly eat without losing it all.

Is it bad that I use Thanksgiving to test how much I can eat at any given time?

@Wonder

Nighty night.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

Nah not really.

Thanksgiving, and even Christmas Eve and Christmas are times where you can just pig out on the holiday dinner.

Also I hate it in MMO's and stuff in PvP that whenever you lose a match the opponent calls you a noob EVEN when they are far higher in level than you.

I met several people that would call me a "Noob" "Spammer" or "b*tch" whenever I win or lose a match. Well that's common on the internet I guess. Even though on Elsword most people I PvP against are actually generally kind =_=

Comment

I rekt many faces in PvP today :/
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

CoD's worse.

(No, this is not one of those Halo vs CoD kinds of things. )

(You know what? I might start calling Corridors of Darkness CoDs. XD)

@Wriggle

How did it go? What happened?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Oh dear god CoD has one of the more annoying fanbases.

Also LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

->->ZXX into XX<-X and repeat the process for days. Once in a while drop a poison mist for extra damage.

The opponents RUNNING INTO my harass fireball made things easy for me.

Aisha isn't the best combo character in the world but her fireballs hit hard.

Also...
                            Sigh...
                            I love Aisha's avatar and all...
                            But couldn't the developers do something about Aisha pantsu shots?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well when I was a kid, my dad told me a very important rule about marketing, back when I asked why they always had almost-naked women posters in Walmart...

"Sex sells."

Hate to be cynical, but that's probably the reason.

It's either that, or an oversight in the design process.

@SUSTIC

I just came up with a little thought.

You know a Codfish?

Just imagine a Call of Duty fish, one with a heavy machinegun, some ammo belts, and grenades.
                              Last edited by S121; 11-28-2013, 03:14 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Aisha is actually pretty good at combos IF you know how. I've seen Aisha Elemental Masters absolutely ANNIHILATE players in one long combo. The combos that people come up with on their own are freaking insane.

My combo with the Shooting guardian is:

Double Shot into XZZ into Double Shot active into Headshot active into XZZ back into Double Shot then if I have enough mana Reload or XXZX which ends the combo with Chung plowing his Destroyer into the foe then unloading all Destroyer ammuniton. If lucky the opponent won't be knocked down until the end, and if you are ESPECIALLY lucky you can catch the opponent with another Double Shot (I swear Double Shot is like one of the most useful Actives for Chung as well as Headshot) allowing you to possibly continue the combo again. However that is if you are REALLY lucky and know how to reset the knockdown counter.

Double Shot is weak, but it's fast and uses only 20 mana. Double Shot basically involves Chung firing 2 shots from his Silver Shooter in quick succession. Pretty much he pulls off a Double Tap.

Headshot involves Chung firing a single shot from his Silver Shooter (the skill is fast, and does a bit more damage than Double Shot. Since Headshot's power is reliable it's good for continuing combos or starting combos from a distance.)

Combine that with Chung's Silver Shooters shots ability to pierce through a single target can make him useful in team matches.

Also add the Intense Showtime passive that Chung gets as a Deadly Chaser makes it to where skills that utilize MP are executed more quickly, with decreased MP usage and lowered cooldown rates, when Berserk Mode is activated can make Double Shot and Headshot even faster. I've seen videos of Deadly Chasers absolutely wrecking entire PvP teams when in Berserk Mode with that passive.

Sadly I can't get it yet until I'm a Deadly Chaser, and I'm LvL 60 =w=

Comment

Working...
                                X