X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys.. im not at home, the stress finally got me as I finished school and work so I have been taking everything out of my system by staying out of everything on Rebecca´s lake cabin.

Im actually at the grocery store and checking my mail. I´ll try to be on contact as soon as I can

I hope im not delaying you guys, if so, just jump me and continue on everything
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

I never saw the snapshot preview, and I'm too lazy to look it up. (either too lazy, or too busy. )

I am excited about the new terrain generation and some of the new items though.

As for me, my first house was a fortified underground bunker made out of dirt and stone. The last house I ever made was when I heavily modded Minecraft with Industrialcraft 2, modular powersuits, nuclear control, GregCraft, Ferullos gun mod, and a couple other mods. It was pretty awesome, especially the powersuit mod. I actually built a powersuit that could protect me from lava in The Nether and had a couple charging packs.

I miss mods...

@Kristia

Welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

I thought 1.7.2 came out? You mean you haven't updated yet?

Comment

@SUSTIC

It's just that the server has yet to update. They're waiting for the plugins to be updated first.

As for me, I'm just too lazy to update singleplayer and deactivate all my mods (4 mods on server). I'll do it when I absolutely need to.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ah...

Also I wish they listed Ara's personality on the wiki...

At least I have a SLIGHT understanding of her personality.

Comment

@SUSTIC

What is her personality?
              sigpic

Comment

Like I said I don't know her personality, but I can make a decent guess.

She's well mannered and quite polite due to how she was raised, and she is also quite well reserved. Yet she is also a fierce combatant who will not hesitate to try and stop anything that threatens her friends. She might also come off as a bit shy at times as well.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

I knew you didn't have much, but I just wanted to hear what you thought her personality was.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm such a bad person. Here I have been writing down one of my old stories and I haven't even posted in the IC.

Also, Chaos haven't responded have he?
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I'm not quite sure if TRXD responded.

What did you mean by one of your old stories?
                      sigpic

Comment

@Katrix

Chaos is at work right now. I'll remind him to try and make a post when he gets back home for you.

Comment

@S121

He did.

As for the old story. It's just some story I cam up with a few years ago, but never bothered to write down. I just now remembered it, but not completely so I decided to write it down so I would forget anything else. Originally it didn't have a title, but I think I'm going to call it Broken Vine or Heavy Vine
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

What's it about?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh BTW what do you guys think of Ara's app for ATWAG?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I think Ara's app is good. It's actually the first sort of shy Character in the RP.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X