X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey look General Discussion thread, and I need to work on Dante's apps...
    Also talking about real world physics vs game physics when it comes to durability? Well characters like Dante, and Vergil are naturally that way because of genetics and what not from their father and such. While Lady (female character a love interest of sorts for Dante in Devil May Cry 3, and 4) is completely human, but highly trained. Yet since she is still human she will go by basic real world physics when it comes to injuries.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Thanks. Expect Dante's app today. Thank god I don't have that much characters. Only Dante, Vergil, Lady, and eventually Charlotte Aulin.

Also I found Dante Winter outfit for the RP.

Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

And here's John's Christmas outfit.

He's a giant, green, metal Christmas tree. XD

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs26/PRE/...uchofchaos.jpg
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Dante: "... So when do we put the star on top?"

Comment

@Mega

John: "Shut it..." -_-;

It kinda makes you think, would he plug those lights into his suit? The funny thing is, John's suit is tall enough to be a Christmas tree (7'2").
              sigpic

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back

@Cucoo

Just as S121 say. The only reason they are bosses are because of their unique abilities they each have and the fact that they have lot's of hp.

Take Saïx for example. We already have something like Saïx, but with less HP so to say.

Same attack pattern pretty much. Same way off damaging. Only difference is HP
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

Dante: "... What?"

Yea it does kind of make you think... I mean if he were to put Christmas lights on his suit for Christmas it would be really awkward if he had to plug the lights into a wall socket.

Also I feel like I should be ashamed that I'm 18 and I play with Legos and stuff... then I remembered... Legos are awesome! No matter what age you are they are quite fun... then it becomes kind of creepy when people 25 years and older play with Legos by themselves...

Also the Halo Mega Blocks UNSC VTOL set is pretty cool.

It so should be a vehicle in the games. Heck it should be in the RP at the Prometheus Labs :P

Comment

@Mega

What's the vehicle called? Does it have a name?
                    sigpic

Comment

It does not have a name that I know of. Just UNSC VTOL...

Comment

@Mega

So it doesn't have an official name...

I guess they needed to come up with a generic vehicle.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea
                          But the thought of a UNSC personalized VTOL with mounted machine guns would be awesome to have. Would be pretty useful for security reasons like a few of Guards piloting them around the Labs for security.

Comment

I know what I need to write, but... Have had no drive to write it... Weird...

Comment

Good morning. After a good night sleep, I've decided to tackle the attendance issue quite... Harshly.

-Tl;dr version: Those that does not update on their attending RP in 5 days will be given a warning. Obtaining 3 warnings will have the player kicked. He/she may reapply, but once accepted, the player must post diligently (at least once per day) for a week, or otherwise will be banned from the RP that he/she was unattending to.

I feel like complete shit everyday but I still try to find enough time to post for you guys. If I don't receive the same, I don't have to do anything for you guys.

Oh and yes I'm looking at all of you. This rule applies myself as well, so don't cry about fairness.

Thank you.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Luckily I'm only in one RP =w=;

Comment

Working...
                                X