Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

What is it?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

*Sigh*

... Tvtropes...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Might want to keep away from that. TVTropes will ruin your life.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Too late. I'm already knee deep in Tvtropes. T-T

Comment

@SUSTIC

I've learned to just stop viewing it when I ever need to stop.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I have been able to stop viewing when I need to stop (more like when I absolutely get bored of it.)

Either way I feel like continuing the IC tomorrow when everyone is up. It just feels to quiet to RP right now.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

As for me, I'll be doing more research on bullets and guns.

I'm thinking of incorporating explosive sabot rounds into their sniper rifles, maybe quad attribute rounds (High-explosive, high grain, armor-piercing discarding sabot rounds), just to really pack a punch.

Damn I hate this computer. It just crashed on me... twice... just now.

EDIT:

WTF!? It just crashed SIX more times!!! D8<
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back, and I have some slight bad news.

Me and my brother (Mega) are going to be mostly absent for the next few weeks (to be exact I'll be back around the 26th maybe the 27th) to visit some family for the holidays I'll try and get some posts in while I'm gone if I can ever connect to the internet. Just don't really expect much though. Like I said I'm going to try my hardest to keep in touch with everyone. Luckily we won't leave until tomorrow, but we still have to get packed today so...
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 12-08-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Goddamn, everyone's takin' a break. Anyways, good luck to you Neo, hopefully you don't die.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Haha very funny :P

Anyways it is the holidays and stuff. So it's kind of reasonable for people to start taking breaks. Hopefully after I reach my destination (my Aunt's place) I should have a good enough internet connection (and access to a ACTUAL computer rather than my phone) so I should be able to get onto the forums often. Can't really promise anything though. Anyways I need to start packing so cya everyone.

Please don't proceed with the RP too far. I'm not saying you have to stop everything, just try and slow down a bit okay guys?

Well Neo signing out.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@NeoFox

Goodluck!
                        sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning everyone! Goddamn did I sleep well =w=

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Last night, the computer I'm using kept crashing and the BIOS kept flashing red and green, kind of like what happens when those old Atari games go corrupt.

Everything's working now though.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

(P.S. I Have this as my iPhone's ringtone. Ironic isn't it?)

Comment

@Cucoo5

If I ever get that as BSOD I don't care... at least my computer would die awesomely

Comment

Working...
                                X