Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sorry for double post but here is this picture as well:

Comment

Mrhhmrhrhmmrmrhrmmrhr.... Yrmyrmyrmryrmyryrmrmyr...

Alright, I hath been convinced to joining phoenix and will type up an apppppppppp tomorrow. Anyone need anything before I go anywhere, anybody?

Comment

@Wonder

Have you seen what we've done to the Halls of Time now?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Man I'm so tired I can hardly see sh*t... I'll log on tomorrow. Actually, tomorrow I'll be with my friends maybe so I won't be on for a while.

Comment

No one needs me? Awesome. I'm gone.

*poooooooooffffffflrplrplrprlp*

Comment

Hello everyone, I've been busy working on various things including doing some more work on my YouTube and Twitch. As you can see, I also made myself a simple signature to go along with it.
              What are you guys up to?
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Okay I'm finally back. I swear Sunday's are the only days where I can be active now.

Anyways where am I needed?

Comment

@neo

Aside from london and i can't remember if I posted last for michigan or not...

Also mind If I pester ya about EG: Phoenix? You can keep the characters ya had and start anew to a slight degree.

Comment

Hey guys.

@ Cucoo
                    I left a question on the OOC of phoenicks.

Comment

@ Wonder

aye aye

and the answer is yes.

Also I thought of a way you could modify things so that you can just do w/e ya want.

have the character be of another galaxy. Have his galaxy be destroyed and that he comes to Venturia in the hope to rebuild what had been destroyed of his galaxy in Venturia.
                      By just adjusting that detail, your entire concept can work.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

There's TSU and ATWAG.

@TRXD

I'm just waking up.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alrighty then.

I'll type up an app when I get back in a couple hours. Later.

Comment

@S121
                            I kinda predicted that. I've been up since around 9AM GMT. It is currently 4PM right now. I've been just hanging around, working on my YouTube, recording footage, and watching YouTube videos and anime.
                            You know, I kinda like my new signature. It's very simple and basic but the artwork is very charming. I was just looking through my Flandre pictures folder (Yes, I have singular image folder dedicated to her.) And I found that image.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

The dawn of sig pics is here.

Let everyone have a sigpic~

One of us

One of us

@ Wonder

aye aye

Comment

@TRXD

I'm actually listening to the Let's Play (EP. 1).

Anyway, yea, I have images too, ones that I thought were too cool to leave and forget. With those, I save them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X