X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

I did it! I finally did it!!! I posted in TSU!!!

I really needed to do something, so I jumped into the story feet first.

Stormy Sea? What's that?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It's a 40-floor dungeon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team.

There are no rest stops.

Eh whatever, time to farm more Revival Seeds.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Uh... 0_0

Good luck with the dungeon.

Then again, I'm sure it's not that hard, right?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh it's difficult alright.

Bullshitty Kabutops Fury Cutter took two lives off me.

And what I'm really pissed off about is that I lost a held item that allows me to see where the enemies and items are.

And that thing's rare too!

AGH I CANNOT CONTAIN THIS RAGE!

I must see blood today.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Shall I find some pics?
            sigpic

Comment

No I just need things to do now that my internet's toast.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, I have a feeling I don't have much else to do on the forum, other than ATWAP, but even then, we'll need Kristia and Mima.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Then I'll just go to sleep.

Good night.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
                    sigpic

Comment

well wriggle, stormy sea is a great way to grind levels (if you survive..)

but alas there are even more exciting dungeons with legends scattered all over them, formidable enemies and 80+floors

try recruiting the legends and new quests shall appear
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          Hello there. How are you?
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Just finished eating breakfast, albeit a very small one.

I also finally decided to post for Azeruk in TSU. He was my only free character (kind of).
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121
                              Oh right. I actually need to wrap up this little dialogue between Jonas and Trista soon. I think I've expended my time with Jonas and I really need to move on to other things with Trista. I'm most likely going to do one or two more posts and Trista should be out of the infirmary.
                              I've just realised that these faceless NPCs are becoming less faceless as I go on. Jonas is now some kind of social network addict who has those nerdgasms whenever an anime/visual novel stereotype becomes real. What the heck is wrong with me?

Currently, I'm just hopping in and out of TF2. Some of servers I've been on have had such idiotic team members. Especially those which go Sniper even if we already have one or two.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

That's a problem I have too.

For example, Lily was supposed to be an exceptional nameless SPARTAN that Wesker was supposed to fight and possibly kill, but she eventually became more fleshed out as time went until she became a full fledged OC.

Same thing with Jack and Daniel. They were supposed to be "boss fights" for Wesker, but because Wesker was killed by Six, Chris, Claire, Raven, and Gerard, they survived and as they were interacted with, I unintentionally gave them personalities, made them individuals.

It looks like we both have that same problem. It's because it seems dull or wrong to leave them as bland characters with no substance, so we fill in the spaces, making them more believable characters, but after a while, they evolve into important characters in their own right.

As for me, I'm listening to this music while I work on the Halls of Time in Creative Flats. The soundtrack for this "Battle for Dune" is amazing. I'm going to have to look up whatever this music's from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Inb29-9yI
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X