X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu knew that sleep was not the cure for what had happened to Yukari. Sleep deprivation could not cause one's eyes to become red. Takoizu wanted to ask Yukari about it, but she knew that this was a question John would have to ask her.

"I need to go get dad. He wanted me to get him once you woke up.", Takoizu said as she fell thorough a gap.

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

After John out his spellcards away, Takoizu gapped right behind him and spoke without hesitation.

"Mom is awake. Now's your chance to ask about her eyes.", Takoizu said to John before disappearing again, hinting at what he should ask Yukari once he got there.

John turned around, only to see a gap close. Luckily for John, there was enough time for him to go check on Yukari before leaving to the deeper parts of the library. After a momnet, John disappeared through a Corridor of Darkness.

All of a sudden, John appeared out of a Corridor of Darkness and saw that Yukari was awake.

"Are you alright?", John asked Yukari as he walked over to her.

Meanwhile, Takoizu gapped back into the living room. This was John and Yukari's conversation, and her interfering would be detrimental to the situation.
    Last edited by S121; 01-21-2014, 03:27 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Me?" Yukari asked, looking back at John. "I feel fine. I don't know what you're worried about, but I feel fine."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

John removed his helmet and placed it to the side, not needing it at this moment.

"Yukari, there's something wrong, and even I know it. To be honest, I'm scared for you. Something like what happened to you is not a normal occurrence, I don't think even for a Youkai. If there's something wrong, then you need to tell me.", John calmly said, his face showing that he was genuinely concerned.

"What happened before you ended up on the floor?", John calmly asked Yukari as he knelt down beside the bed and listened.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"...alright." Yukari gave in. "I didn't want to bother you, what with you saving Yuuka and all..."

"But I'm slowly getting insane." Yukari revelated. "All the blood I've spilt is coming back at me."

Yukari suddenly left the bed and took out a red laced corselet. "What color is this?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

John could see that the corset was red, but he had a feeling it had to do with what Yukari was talking about.

"Red.", John said to Yukari.
            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"It used to be white." Yukari bluntly said. "I was ambushed by the entire popularity of an island called Kyuji while I was sleeping, about 800 years ago. There were 70,000 of them."

"Now there are 0."

"I... I can't erase this past, John." Yukari sighed and slumped back to sit on the bed. "It haunts me. And when I was in the limbo between life and death... The moment where my mind was the most vulnerable, the seed of madness was planted. Now it's taking root and is growing. When the flower blooms, perhaps all type of sanity I knew would be gone, and you'll have to... Exterminate me."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

When Yukari said those last few words, John felt as if his heart was squeezed. The very thought of killing Yukari was enough to put him in distress. Despite what he was feeling on the inside, John kept his usual calm, strong demeanor on the outside.

"That's not going to happen. It's not going to get to that point.", John said to Yukari as he lightly shook his head.

"You're different from then. I know that you are different from then. If they attacked you first, then you had every right to defend yourself.", John said, trying to convince Yukari that she was not at fault.
                sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"...the burden still stands." Yukari hesitated, and said in a quivering voice.

"You kill... For duty. To protect humanity. I... Killed for the direct opposite. To destroy it. I used Boundary Manipulation... Then something unheard of, for genoside, when I should've used it for good. And I don't think there's any atonement for that, you know."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John looked slightly away and downward, as if he didn't know what to say. John knew that no matter what, Yukari might always have that burden, but he wanted to tell her that he was there for her.

"The Yukari I know looks over a land where Humans and Youkai can coexist. The Yukari I know gave her life to save humanity for once, not destroy it... The Yukari I know saved more lives on that single day than the ones she took away in her entire life.", John suddenly said as he looked back to her.

"All I know is that the past may already be written, but the future is not set in stone. Your future isn't written yet. I'm not going to lie and say that it will all go away as if it never happened, but I will say that you don't have to suffer alone. Not anymore. You have someone that will always be there when you need them, even in the worst possible situations. I'm here with you, and we will get through this. Together.", John said to Yukari in a sincere tone as he put his hand on hers, trying to comfort her.
                    Last edited by S121; 01-21-2014, 04:35 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"...thanks." Yukari wiped the tear off of her eyes and gazed at John. Her purple eyes, shining like two pieces of amethyst, is what John should preserve. "It's comforting to have a husband, I guess."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

John looked into Yukari's brilliant purple eyes and couldn't help but stare at them for just a single second. Of course, a single second for most people would have been over a minute for John, and he used thaat second to its fullest before he finally spoke.

"Just remember that you don't have to go at it alone.", John said to Yukari as he lightly smiled.

"I've got to go again, but when I get back, I'm going to get Renamon and we're going to fix this. If that doesn't work, I'll go to Voile and see if I can find something. We're going to stop the madness, I promise.", John said to Yukari, promising her that he was going to help her find a solution.
                        Last edited by S121; 01-21-2014, 12:08 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"I'll go back to sleep I guess." Yukari said as she slid back into the blanket. "...Good luck."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"You're all the luck I need.", John said to Yukari before leaning down to kiss her goodbye.

"I love you.", John quietly said to Yukari before rising back up to a stand.
                            Last edited by S121; 01-21-2014, 12:37 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"...I love you too." Yukari sighed as she closed her eyes, trying to catch some more sleep.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

And with that, John grabbed his helmet, slid it onto his head, and walked into the living room.

Takoizu was sitting in a chair, waiting to hear what happened.

"So? What's the matter?", Takoizu asked John.

"It's madness.", John said to Takoizu.

"Madness?", Takoizu asked John in a confused tone.

"Madness brought by guilt, violence.", John grimly said to Takoizu.

"Is there any way to help her?", Takoizu asked as a look of slight concern spread across her face.

"I don't entirely know, but I'm going to find a way. I'll get Renamon to help me, and if that doesn't work, I'll go to Voile and find information on it.", John said.

Takoizu simply nodded at what John said, not telling him about the sudden idea that formed in her head. Takoizu knew that John was too busy to do everything in a single day, and couldn't be in two places at once. Of course, where John couldn't be, Takoizu could. While John would be away, trying to save Yuuka, Takoizu would go to Voile and look up information on Yukari's condition. Once that would be done, she would just have to report her findings to John, giving him the information he needs and increasing the chances that he would be able to save Yukari.

"Okay.", Takoizu said to John.

"Yukari is sleeping right now, so just be sure to keep it down until she wakes up. I'll be back as soon as I can. Later.", John said before disappearing through a Corridor of Darkness.

Takoizu simply stood there, contemplating her next move.

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

All of a sudden, John reappeared back in the puzzle room and was immediately ready to continue.

"Is everyone ready to move out?", John asked the group as he walked towards them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X