X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London - City Streets| Night

After a few minutes the pain Chung had felt faded away. "Goddammit that was the worst pain I've ever felt..." Chung said as he began to catch his breath.

He then turned to Lily with a look of confusion, fear, and shock on his face. "I-I don't know... he didn't even so much as scratch my skin... and yet I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Like my heart was being crushed..." Chung said as he looked up in the sky. It was obvious that he was weak from whatever had happened to him.

Meanwhile the winged armored man who had already quickly dropped down from the sky in front of one of the Warthogs. The armored man then readied his clawed fist, and dealt an extremely heavy punch to the empty Warthog which sent it flying towards the Warthog that Jack was in before flying off again.

... Meanwhile...

Elsword still laid there in a pool of his own blood, barely breathing... he was hearing the sounds of a fierce battle going on around him... and he couldn't do anything about it.

"I-I... I-I'm not..." He began to mutter as the severely injured Elsword slowly tried to stand up. "I-I'm not.... t-through... j-just... y-yet... L-let me t-take him..." Elsword said in a weak tone as he grabbed his broken sword. Elsword's body was bruised, and banged up all over. His face was covered in his own blood... It was obvious that Elsword was in no condition to fight anyone, let alone stand up... yet he was forcing his body too.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Oh, madness." HP appeared behind Takoizu. "A quite complicated thing indeed."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lily looked over to Elsword, who was trying to stand up and fight, but she knew that doing so was heavily detrimental to his already deteriorating condition. With that in mind, Lily spoke to Elsword in a stern tone.

"Rest Elsword. You'll only end up getting yourself even more injured.", Lily said to Elsword.

Meanwhile, Jack saw the Warthog flying at his Warthog. Reacting quickly, Jack ripped the Gauss Turret off of his Warthog and jumped out of the way of the flying vehicle. Luckily for the Spartans, the Warthogs were sturdier than the average car. Just as soon as Jack landed, he took aim at the flying creature with his Gauss Cannon-turned-gun and fired. The force of the Gauss Cannon's recoil was enough to push Jack back a few inches, but he remained on his feet with a little bit of effort.

Daniel saw what had happened with the Warthogs and decided that it was time to take to bring the winged person to the ground. Using his "Shifter" Assault Rifle's grenade launcher, Daniel fired a 40mm, high-explosive grenade at the winged man, aiming for his wings. After that, Daniel jumped down to the street below and continued to fire at the flying being with a hail of .50 caliber rounds from his assault rifle.

Yakumo Household - Gensokyo | Day

"Hm?", Takoizu calmly uttered as she looked over to see the Higher Power.

Takoizu could easily tell that The Higher Power had an idea. The way he spoke and the words he chose were giveaways.

"Perhaps. I take it you have an idea?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.
        Last edited by S121; 01-21-2014, 03:55 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The winged man had barely avoided the shot from the Gauss Cannon, but it still grazed his left wing. Even if it did just graze his wing it still did massive damage to the wing. Causing him to come crashing into the ground. Afterwards the grenade that Daniel had fired also managed to strike near the man. The grenade's explosion had caused severe damage to Valak's wings, and even the back of his armor...

After the smoke cleared Valak stood up once again, this time however his armor and wings were beginning regenerate quickly on it's own! Valak looked at Jack and Daniel and roared once more before speaking. "Fight me like a true warrior you cowards! Fight me with the cold steel of your blade!" Valak demanded as he drew his sword once more. He was aiming at Jack this time.

MEANWHILE:

Elsword slowly looked up at Lily as he began to emit a fiery red aura like he did on the runway.

"N-No I-I'm f-fine! I c-can fight..." He said as he had a look of rage, persistence, and even a few tears streaming down his face. "I-I'm not weak..." He said as he took a few more steps forward. He clenched his broken blade tightly as the aura got more fierce by the second... as it did small stones and pebbles began to get sucked in towards Elsword as the Aura got stronger around him.

Comment

Yakumo Household - Gensokyo

"Well, yes. But neither me nor your father would like it." HP said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Lily walked over to Elsword and spoke.

"This is not a matter of who's weak or strong, this is a matter of life and death. Do you want to die?", Lily asked in a more serious tone.

Meanwhile, as soon as Valak charged Jack, Jack tossed the Gauss Cannon to the side, and as soon as he did so, he pulled out his katanas and held them at his sides.

"What's your name?", Jack asked Valak in an emotionless tone as he slowly walked towards Valak.

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu was a little curious about what the Higher Power was talking about. Why wouldn't they like the Higher Power's plan? What was it?

"Why's that?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a calm, yet slightly curious tone.
              Last edited by S121; 01-21-2014, 04:19 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Tell me, did either John or I mention the Auditor in your timeline?" HP asked in a slightly serious tone.

Comment

Takoizu remembered hearing The Auditor's name, but only the name. All Takoizu knew was that her father fought him before.

"Yes, but only once or twice. My dad fought him.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Then let me clarify a little. The Auditor is one of my brothers, and was another Higher Power. I won't go into specifics, but let's just say he turned evil, created an army, and for the most part, took over the entirety of Nevada with his Improbability Drives. Right now he's somehwere in the center of the galaxy, and amassiing his forces. But that's beside the point. The point being that he knows madness back and forth. If there's anyone who can help with Yukari's madness, it would be him." HP explained.

Comment

Takoizu knew that this could be dangerous. In a way, she was making a deal with the devil if The Auditor was involved. Despite that, Takoizu at least wanted to hear everything before making a decision.

"What's the price?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

HP shrugged. "I have no clue what the bastard would want. Maybe a cookie, or a dead body, I don't know, we don't talk much."

Comment

Takoizu knew that she would have no choice but to visit The Auditor and see what the price would be. Maybe it would be small, but Takoizu doubted it. If the price was too high, then she would simply have to find another way.

"Then I guess I'll have to go visit.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power as she walked over to her helmet and grabbed it off of the coffee table.

Of course, Takoizu knew that to go in blindly would be absolutely foolish, even downright stupid. She needed to come up with contingency plans, just in case she was attacked while there.

"What can you tell me about The Auditor?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power as she tied up her hair and put her helmet on.
                          sigpic

Comment

SDM

Jack was snooping around the outside of the SDM. The guard should be doing training sessions by now. How did he know that? He gave up on that and all questions pertaining to the subconscious knowledge of Gensokyo.

He went to the front and slowly crept by the gate.

Banished Library

Jason stood and stretched.

"Jesus... Yea, I'm ready to go. Hey, Master Chief, what's up with the upgrades? Technology stepping it's sh*t up? Those were pretty, uh... Weird moves, even for you."

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

John was a little confused by what Jason meant, so he decided to ask Jason what he meant.

"My magic?", John asked Jason.
                              sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

Jason looked confused.

"Magic? The f*ck? Don't you usually have technology that looks like magic but has some kind of scientific explanation or some kind of gadget?"

Comment

Working...
                                X