X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auditor's Fortress

Now was the time for Takoizu to ask her question. She didn't know what The Auditor would say, but if she was lucky, he would help.

"Your expertise is needed for a particular task. Back on Earth, there is a woman by the name of Yukari Yakumo, and she is suffering from a type of madness. It needs it to be removed, or else she will lose her sanity and kill anything in her line of sight. I need you to remove her madness.", Takoizu calmly said to The Auditor.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo | Day

"Jason! wait up!" the armored Renamon sped to him

"I know you are ready for whatever happens after this, but take this just in case" the knight took her something from her now almost empty bag. It was a shield of red with a mirror on its front, the mirror had engravings and a symbol of a moon with itīs endings touching a star

"This shield will protect you from energy projectiles and can blind someone if you reflect a source of light towards them. I hope this helps you" she offered the mirror shield to the adventurer
      http://fiberglassblades.com/images/Mirror_shield_33.jpg
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

Jason looked at the shield.

"... Thanks. I might need this, but I never really used one. I'll come up with something."

Jason then looked at Rena.

"Say, you're Renamon, right? From Digimon? How'd you get a hold of this from Zelda?"

Comment

Banished Library

Renamon opened her helmet and interestingly it was of a human with blue eyes "After the battle of the Consumer, Nera and I traveled through the world to gather equipment for a quest that a lady who foresaw a quest, she told us to gather items of different adventures. We guessed she meant games and we traveled to their respected worlds. That shield was from a warrior who beated a king of the sands. We explained our situation and he understood giving it to us" she explained
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Banished Library

"Wow. Looks like everybody has something from a totally different game. Next thing ya know, kirby is manning the Ishimura and Mario is waving around a flamethrower."

Jason was a little loose on the situation, but he kind of understood for the most part.

SDM

Jack was sneaking by the SDM.

"Perfect. No one is interfering."

When all of a sudden...

"Hello and welcome to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Do you have an invitation?"

Sakuya.

"I have come as an agent for the future to make sure nothing is changed."

Sakuya took out some knives.

"I'm sorry, but I am going to have to ask you to leave. You have no reason being here."

"I'm going to give you a last chance to please step aside."

Sakuya's eyes turned from friendly and welcoming to that of bloodlust.

"Very well. If you will not leave then I am going to have to force you out."

Comment

Banished Library

After the incident with the virtual-real merging, many of us decided to overcome our limits and crossed to other characterīs worlds. The ones of my world aready knew about the human world because we could actualy cross between worlds. Im sure you have your special abilities because by looking at you I can see animal instinct and knowledge of survival. You may look like a normal human, but you can overcome your own abilitites" Renamon spoke and remembered something

"The grappel hook you got, use it wisely, it can be for both evasion and for attacking"

Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"Hah, the old hag finally came down with madness? Considering her abilities, i'm amazed she lasted this long." The Auditor then chuckled.

"Look, you're talking to the guy who would gladly give her life up for my causes. Why would you come to me of all people?" The Auditor asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu didn't know whether or not The Auditor knew who she was, but if he didn't, she'd might as well keep it a secret. She didn't know how him knowing her identity could affect her.

"Because you have a mastery over madness. To be honest, I'm still debating whether or not the price outweighs the reward. To ask your help would yield the best results, but there are multiple factors that can either backfire, or make me question if it's worth it in the first place.", Takoizu calmly said to The Auditor.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Banished Library

"Sure thing. I might need this, actually."

Jason looked at Rena.

"Hey, thanks, by the way. For finally getting to trust me," he said, holding out his hand to shake.

Comment

Banished Library

Renamon took the adventurerīs hand and shook it "I trust you because of your honesty and actions which you both did with valor" she said with a calm smile

"Letīs get ready, I feel something menacing at the next place. See you on the other side Jason" the knight closed her helmet and walked towards their goal

Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"From the way you talk, I guess my spies were correct in the info that you are John and Yukari's daughter. You have the emotion of a computer, just like that jolly green giant. Back to the point, if you want me to help you, you're going to have to help me with something." The Auditor replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu made a light frown under her helmet when she was told that she had the emotions of a computer, just like her father. From Takoizu's childhood, her father was more than just an emotionless husk, as was she. Either way, perhaps it was good that The Auditor considered her that way.

"I had a feeling that if your spies were competent, then you would know about my identity.", Takoizu calmly said.

"What did you want help with?", Takoizu calmly asked The Auditor, barely tilting her head to the side.

Takoizu had a bad feeling about the task she would need to do for The Auditor, but depending on the task, she would either help, or just leave. Either way, she would have gathered information and would head home soon after.
                          sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"Well, it's relatively simple. I need you to retrieve my boxes of snacks that I left in a few of my ally's chamber while I was speaking with them, and I'd rather not want to disturb them at this hour." The Auditor explained. "I can get you there, just get me the snacks, and i'll help you."

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was expecting something that would deal with her doing something morally questionable, like giving The Auditor a weapon of some kind, but instead she was sent to retrieve The Auditor's snacks. Takoizu incredulously looked at The Auditor, completely dumbfounded by her being sent to get a snack. Perhaps it was an insult, sending an all-powerful gap Half-Youkai that could call down a storm of MAC rounds, trains, planes, and even meteors on a trivial snack run. Of course, perhaps Takoizu was thinking too deeply into things. Perhaps The Auditor was just lazy. Even her mother had bouts of laziness every once in a while. Either way, it seemed like a simple task, so she shouldn't complain.

"It will be done. Where is the room located?", Takoizu asked The Auditor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"Correction. Rooms. I'll send you there, you get the snacks. Have fun with the residents." The Auditor snapped his fingers, and suddenly, she was in front of a large steel door marked "D". A shadowy arrow was next to the door, pointing to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X