X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu saw that things were going to get violent, so she decided to get a little more aggressive, ignoring Diablo's size.

"You got a problem with me being a Youkai!?", Takoizu asked in a more aggressive tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Pentagram Plane - Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Of course." Elios closed his book. "But first, let me have some quality time alone with my daughter."

virtualis mundi

A large pentagram was actually a very complex magic spell, as everyone except for Patchouli were ripped into alternate dimensions...
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor Fortress

"IT DOES NOT MATTER, YOUKAI. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A THORN. ISKATU, KILL THE YOUKAI, WOULD YOU?" Diablo commanded. A smaller greenish demon dropped from the ceiling.

"It would be my pleasure." Isakutu replied. Hundreds of shadow creatures formed from the floor, they looked much like the upper torso of a human, arms moving frantically as they skittered towards Takoizu.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Pentagram Plane - Banished Library - Gensokyo

Before John could react, he was sent to another dimension.

Shipyard

All of a sudden, John's surroundings completely changed. Instead of a dark library, John was now in a large shipyard filled with ships, cars, boats, and various other vehicles. John had no idea what just happened, but he had to get back to the library.

"Renamon, can you hear me?", John asked over his communicator.

Unfortunately for John, all he got was static.

(What the hell is going on?), John thought as he looked around, confused and on edge by his current situation.

Auditor Fortress

Takoizu could see that she was right all along. There was an impending fight, and she was the demons' target. Unfortunately for them, they were dealing with somebody many leagues above them in terms of raw power. Without hesitation, Takoizu opened up eighty gaps, and from those gaps, cluster bombs emerged and flew at her enemies. AS they flew, the bombs exploded, sending out hundreds of smaller, yet incredibly lethal bombs all over the room. In that last split second, the only audible sounds were the sounds of many, explosions going off. The entire room shook as the explosions occurred, and nothing could be seen except for a bunch of fire and a torrent of high-velocity shrapnel, tearing through the air in random directions.

Once the chain of explosions ended, Takoizu looked at her radar to see if there were any demons left.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

City

Renamon landed on a city that was full of people, yet she felt they had nosoul at all "Looks like they separated everyone for a battle" she said taking her katana and prepared for whoever guardian that might appear

desert

Nera looked at the place, sand and more sand "Hm.. if the guardian is a worm.. i have disadvantage of terrain, but let´s see what these babies can do"" she spoke as her elemental claws glowed
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

As John wandered about, a man with crazy blond hair and a black eye patch was drinking, high above a crane. He had a red and blue Hawaiian shirt and beige shorts. His hands showed bruises and cuts that have long been healed, turned into artifacts of victory.

"The hell is that?" The man with the eye patch looked down to find John looking like he has a stick up his butt. "Who's that fool?"

"HEY!" The man shouted from the crane top. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Virtual City

"Welcome to Virtualis Mundi."

Behind Renamon, a man sat on a bench, reading a book. The man had red hair down to his shoulders, along with glowing green seeds hovering around him like will-o-wisps. He wore a sharp black cape with even sharper white tuxedo underneath, as well as black suede shoes.

Desert

To the north of Nera's location, a temple-like ruin with a giant obelisk stood alone, with a man with long green hair and a golden visor-like mask standing on top of the obelisk, looking over the desert like it was his and his alone... which sadly was. He had an oversized white robe and an even more oversized ego, exposed by his grin that reflected the sun's ray and shone like a small star.

"This world is mine to command." The masked man grinned at the sight of Nera wandering about. "No weakling is going to stop me."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

John heard the voice of a man from high above. John quickly turned and looked up to see a man with an eye patch, wildly arranged blond hair, a Hawaiian shirt and shorts up on a crane. based on the man's appearance, along with some of the buildings in the distance, John could only guess that he was somewhere in the United States. The question was, where? John was a little curious about how the man got up there, but right now he needed his question answered.

"Excuse me!", Jon called out.

"Do you know where this place is!? What state is this!?", John asked the man, calling out to him from down below.
                sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"Yer in Long Beach." The man with the eyepatch said as he hopped from the crane at least 150 feet in the air. He did a little tumble and landed in front of John on two feet with a CRACK on the asphalt floor. The man himself, however, looked fine. "Right at the heart of Southern California."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Virtual City

"I assume this place is of your creation or design isn´t it?" Renamon greeted the red haired man

the knight sighed, but asked "You won´t let me go without a fight don´t you?" she asked already knowing the answer

Desert

"Ok then, may I just take a longer part to avoid you or" Nera spoke drawing her electric claws "You want to dance?"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John looked a little surprised by the man's feat, based on how he cracked the ground by landing. The man was perfectly fine, despite the fall. Was he a Character? John thought so. After all, no normal human could have done that, not even John without his suit. It didn't really matter too much to John. All he wanted to do was get home.

"Thanks.", John said to the man, thanking him for the location.

After that, John turned around and opened up a Corridor of Darkness.

"Bye.", John calmly said as he walked towards his newly formed Corridor of Darkness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"Yeah..." The man tapped on John's shoulder, behind him metal crates and dangerous tools hovering in the air. "That won't really work."

The man was true. The Corridor immediately shut down after John created it. No matter how fast John tried to hop in, it would deny John... now he had hurling metal boxes to deal with.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John was surprised about his Corridor of Darkness suddenly disappearing. What happened? Were his abilities failing? Was it just a little slip up of his? Before John could try to open up another one, the man behind him spoke, telling him that it wouldn't work. Just as John turned to speak, he saw a large assortment of tools and crates barreling towards him John quickly sidestepped and dodged the tools and crates as they flew towards him, but was still surprised by the sudden attack. John had a feeling the man was responsible for the attack, so John aimed his Barrett .950 JDJ as the man and spoke.

"Stand down or I'll shoot you.", John said in a cold tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

City

"Perhaps." The red haired man rose from his chair. The pedestrians walking about steered clear from Renamon and the red haired man as he prepared more green seeds. "As long as you are sent by Elios the Creator, I must put you down."

Desert

"You got guts, doggy." The masked man glided from the obelisk to the ground to face the jackal. "Looks like you want your limbs blasted off.

Shipyard

"Calm down, man. I'm just trying to see if you're a foreign agent or not." The eyepatched man relaxed as he pulled out his wallet. On it, he had a top-level FBI agent badge with his face and his name on it.

"Guren Colson. I'm with the FBI." Guren introduced. "I need to know who you are, where you came from, and where you're going. Fess up, or you get an entire ship on your ass."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John was a little on edge, even after hearing that the man was with the FBI, but it was enough for John to slowly lower his gun. Being a former member of the Tokyo Police force, John felt as if he could trust the fellow lawman and fully cooperated with Guren.

"My name is John Yakumo, Spartan Designation Number Sierra-117. I am the Character known as 'Master Chief', from the game franchise 'Halo'. I came from Gensokyo, Japan, and was on my way back. I was forcefully transported here by someone named Elios, and I need to get back or else he might kill someone.", John calmly explained to Guren.
                              Last edited by S121; 01-22-2014, 02:52 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"So it's one of you little video game people-" Guren made a little mocking motion of a gamer on a joystick, but stopped as he heard the full stroy. "You... Just said the name Elios."

Guren stepped back at least 10 steps and sighed. At the distance, a giant cargo ship began lurching and levitating. "Man I hate doing this work... But looks like I'm bustin' a cap on yo' mutherf**kin' ass after all."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X