X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London - City Streets| Night

As Valak began approaching Jack the sound of what seemed to be an eruption of some kind could be heard coming from behind Jack followed by a loud battle cry from Elsword. At the moment he heard the sound he stopped and turned to Elsword who was erupting with energy.

"!" Valak was surprised at what the young injured swordsman was doing. As well as the large amount of energy that Elsword was putting out, and absorbing in the process.

Chung quickly turned to Daniel and hopped in the Warthog. He then turned to Lily with a look of panic on his face. "Come on hurry up or we'll be cut apart!!!" Chung yelled.

Valak after a minute turned his attention to Jack as he was ready to continue his attack again until he found himself slowly being dragged towards Elsword who was still charging up energy. "What is this trickery!? That kid was on the verge of dying not even a minute ago! Now... now he is surging with power! Intense power!!!" Valak said as he began flapping his wings in an attempt to escape Elsword's aura. However it began to become to much for the Lord of Pain.

Once Elsword was done charging his attack that's when it happened. The gold and blue ornate medallion on his belt finally snapped in two as he finally charged towards Valak at high speeds. Before Valak could even react Elsword was right up in front of him. Elsword's broken sword then emitted an aura much similar to the Armageddon Blade's aura from back at the Runway. This time though it's much larger.

"GIGANTIC SLASH!!!" Elsword yelled as he unleashed a long and deadly combo onto Valak. Completely disregarding Jack, and Valak's little duel.

Comment

Realm of Terror

"SO DO I." The shadows clenched their fists, and several spikes rose from the ground, impaling Takoizu in several spots, before retracting. He knew it wouldn't kill due to being a youkai, but it may teach her a lesson in arrogance.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shipyard

"Well I do!" Guren frowned as he slammed the light down on John's shield. The shield held, but broke down the instance the blast ended.

Ruined City

"That's a good boy." The boy smiled as Kenway's arms reappeared. "Now let's calm down. I want to finish my drink before I fight someone Elios has sent me to fight."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

As soon as John dropped the shields, he then activated his thrusters and flew back towards land. As soon as John landed, he pulled out a spellcard with an orange "H" on the back of it and declared its name.

"Plasma Sign ~ 'The Glassing of Reach'!", John declared.

All of a sudden, eight pillars of non-lethal, but powerful plasma Danmaku erupted from the clouds above and struck the ground below, causing danmaku to erupt from the impact sites and float around in a sparse field as the plasma pillars moved around the battle field, mainly towards Guren.

Realm of Terror

Takoizu screamed in pain and fell to the ground after getting impaled in various spots. After a couple seconds, Takoizu stopped writhing in pain, and for some strange reason, started to laugh. Little did Diablo know that she had a plan.

"You're.. going to die... demon...", Takoizu said as she willed herself to her hands and knees. All of a sudden, Takoizu altered the boundary of life and death on herself, preventing her from dying from even the grisliest of injuries. After that, she alteres the boundary of truth and lies once more.

"I have an.. unbreakable knife in my hand...", Takoizu said, causing a long dagger to form in her hand.

Without warning, Takoizu took the dagger and stabbed herself in the heart, eliciting a pained grunt as the knife pierced through her armor, flesh, bone, and finally her heart.

Now, she was more injured than before, but that wouldn't stop her, not with the boundary of life and death being altered. After that, she altered the boundary of self and others, and all her wounds suddenly disappeared. Without warning, multiple gaping holes formed all over Diablo's body, impaling him where Takoizu was impaled, finally ending with a large stab wound to pierce Diablo's heart, right where Takoizu stabbed herself.

After that, Takoizu stopped altering the boundary, cutting the link between Diablo and herself.

London - City Streets| Night

Jack was almost sucked into the attack, but he impaled both his swords into the ground and tightly held on to them.

Before Lily could get into the Warthog with Raven, the Warthog began to get sucked into the attack as well.

"Dammit!", Daniel said as he grabbed Chung.

"I'm sorry for this!", Daniel said as he then tossed Chung out of the car and away from Elsword's area of influence.

Chung scrapped along the ground, both thanks to his armor, he was protected from injury. Daniel on the other hand, barely escaped by using his thrusters to fly towards Lily and Raven. As soon as he grabbed on to them, Daniel shot towards Chung, away from the battle.
          Last edited by S121; 01-22-2014, 11:37 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Realm of Terror

The copies disappeared, and their energies were sucked into the one shadow, regenerating his wounds, as true demons such as Diablo have not a heart to speak of.

"IMPRESSIVE, YOUKAI. THOUGH IT IS A QUESTIONABLE FIGHTING STYLE, IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE. MY JOB IS DONE." Diablo disappeared, and Takoizu's body in the real world woke up back in Diablo's room, though he was gone, and the box was in front of her. She did have several holes in her armor though from the spikes.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shipyard

"Still with your crazy stunts." Guren snickered as his telekinesis tried to move the Danmaku pillars from the spell card. When he realized he failed, he quickly moved backwards to evade the plasma pillars. A small telekinetic boost was all it took to give him a safe distance from the pillars. "What game are you from?"

City

"Custodio."

Lifegiver cocked his finger, and the tree grew from the bench he was sitting on. The tree had solid branches thicker than any other branches from the other trees, designed to take hits. The branches intervened Renamon's ways, and no slice from her sword was going to cut it.

Desert

"Really?"

The slash was interrupted with loud explosions simultaneously happening from the slash, shielding the blade away from Spraga.

"You thought your staff was going to harm me? As you swing, air waves form. The air waves are then used to create Explosure, which I am immune to. Listen, doggy. Your attacks are meaningless when you face the God of the Deserts."

Island

"Ithaca's Flame!"

Penelope's Will-o-wisp seemingly absorbed Jason's D50 shots.

"Here, have them back."

The Will-o-wisps began firing the same D50 shots... except the bullets were bigger and the fire rate was faster... a lot faster. It wasn't like a handgun... but like an SMG.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Island

Jason tried to jump out of the way, but his right side was severely wounded.

"Gah! Damn it!..."

He took out a green syringe and injected himself with it. His injuries were gone. He got back up.

"Why you... Care to explain what that little trick was?"

Comment

City

Renamon evaded the branches and decided to climb the tree as she was cautious to not be tangled with them

Desert

Nera couldn´t help but smile "You seem pretty high with your status, but let me ask you something, if you are a god, why are you a simple subordinate from someone and even more.. god of a piece of sand?" she asked him with a wicked smile

She just walked and closed her eyes "Let´s see what you got oohh god of the litter box" the lucario joked, but was taking deep atantion to the aura flowing around Spraga ("Come on.. I think I got your style") she thought preparing for his attack
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was a little surprised that her boundary was not as secure as she thought, so after making some adjustments to the boundary of alteration and preservation, she was now immune to anything that would affect her. She was still angry with the demon, and if she had her way, that demon would have been lying in a pool of its own blood as Takoizu's foot would crush his skull to splinters. Either way, Takoizu at least made the demon retreat. As Takoizu stood up, she noticed all the holes in her armor, exposing her skin. If she wanted to stay protected, she would need to wait for a couple minutes before fighting again, to let the suit's nanomachines do their work and repair her armor. It would take a couple of minutes, but at least she wasn't going to fight anytime soon.

Despite the holes in her armor, Takoizu continued with her errand, approaching the crate, grabbing it, and gapping back to The Auditor.

Shipyard

John could see why Guren would be confused about what game he came from, even if he did say it before. Instead of just guns, John was using Danmaku and magic to fight.

"Halo.", John said as he pulled out his Ma5D Assault Rifle and M6D Magnum Pistol, and fired a barrage of Danmaku bullets at Guren.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

So, I see that it went well." The Auditor said. "But is it the right box?"

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"It had better be, or else I'm going to be genuinely angry.", Takoizu calmly said as she opened up the box.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"Halo?" Guren's eyes enlarged. "My father used to play that game. You're an ancient artifact aren't you?"

He shifted a metal crate to block the Danmaku bullets. Unlike the regular armor-piercing bullets, Danmaku bullets imbued regularly in a gun or some other weapons are too weak to pierce through the metal. "But these bullets... they can't be plasma, are they?"

City

"Not a good idea." Lifegiver said as he tapped his foot.

"Insidiae."

The branches grew tighter and tighter, the density increasing like the metal statue from the puzzle room. The space within the tree constricted Renamon from moving any further or going back.

Desert

"Because, while I am the God of the Desert, he is the God of Creation." Spraga lamented. "If it wasn't for him... I could rule the world."

With that, he emitted mazes of waves that caused multiple explosions, blinding the Lucario within a cacophony of noise, fire, and shockwaves.

Island

"Ithaca. The holy city of Odysseus." Penelope said as the will-o-wisp disappeared. "These flames are the spirits of the four saints that lived there. I can't tell you what they do, or else you would use it against me."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"No no, they're Danmaku bullets. It's from a game called Touhou. I live in Gensokyo, so I picked up on it.", John said as he quickly put away his M6D Magnum Pistol and fired off a barrage of Light Danmaku from his hands, partially to demonstrate, partially to attack Guren.
                            sigpic

Comment

Island

He put away his D50.

"I just saw what it does. I must be stupid to have not come up with something to use against you."

He took out his chinese knife.

"Guess I'll have to get up and personal, huh?"

Comment

City

Renamon got on one free branch and took a deep breath and took her katana on its hilt. The blade started glowing as she poured energy into it, demonic sounds started echoing from the Shuraba as it glowed with red aura.

The knight then unleashed an horizontal slash that barely grazed the branches, but in a mere moment later a larger blade appeared cutting through the branches like if they were of paper. "Im known for doing rekless tactics" she said going up again

Desert

Nera was on a kneeling position with her eyes still closed, the explosions, fire and shockwaves were creating heavy ruckus around her, but she ws focusing on something more important. The aura coming from Spraga ("Bingo") she thought putting both arms facing the origing of the waves. Her own paws glowing with aura and sent wave after wave of energy matching the destructive ones coming from the god of the desert ending on just nothing
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X