Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Island

Jason stood a firm ground.

"Looks like I'm not the one you're looking for. I was sent here by some... Teen with freakishly long hair."

SDM

A long battle had ensued between Sakuya and Jack, but it ended. Jack had knocked Sakuya unconscious.

"My apologies, but you stood in the way of justice."

He walked into the SDM.

Comment

Island

"Then I must terminate you here and now!" Penelope growled as small orbs of purple ember formed around her like will-o-wisps.

Shipyard

"Hmm, I'm getting a little bit famished..." Guren muttered to himself as he tossed the cargo ship towards the sea. The ship landed on the water, right side up, with a large SPLASH as Guren looked in his lunchbox.

"Alright! Pasta!" Guren cheered as he twirled the entire noodle into one giant ball and feasted on it.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Island

Jason took out his D50

"Whoa! What's your problem?!"

Comment

Ruined City

Shulk looked around for where kenway was but was confused as he couldn't find him. "Edward? Was that you that spoke?"
          Kenway shook his head. "Aye, just be quiet. We don't know who might be listening."
          "Oh, right." Shulk was stilling looking about in Kenway's general direction, but still failed to see him.
          "Now you stay put and make yourself small and hidden. I'm going to scout out the area from a vantage point." Kenway glanced up to the tallest building. "That should do..."
          silently, like a shadow, Kenway moved from his hiding place to the back alleys of the ruined city. He carefully made his way through the darkest of paths, slowly working his way to the wall of the skyscraper that was shrouded in shadow before starting his climb.

Shulk went into an alleyway entrance as he looked out into the street. He was slightly visible to the man that was on the top of the building, but Shulk didn't notice him.

Kenway had reached the top of the building, but didn't climb over the edge yet. He glanced over it and noticed the young man. "Well, what do we have here?"
          Silently, he pulled himself onto the roof top and snuck up behind the boy. In a quick motion, he put the boy into a headlock with his right arm and held a hidden to the young man's spine, although he wouldn't notice the blade. "So, who might you be? And pray tell you wouldn't happen to know a certain man named Elios?"

Comment

Shipyard

After the ship settled in the water, John struggled to a stand. His head was still spinning from the entire ordeal, but at least it was all over. After John grabbed his Barrett .950 JDJ from the ground, John walked over to another window where he could get a clear shot at Guren. As John took another sniping position, his shields began to charge once more, causing John's HUD to emit a humming sound as they charged. John was still a little dizzy, but thanks to his Spartan Reflexes, he timed the gun's sway and shot at Guren's torso, hoping to incapacitate him.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Island

"If Elios sent you, then it means you are my enemy." Penelope growled with hostility as the purple ember threw themselves at Jason.

Ruined City

"I recommend you stay away from me." The boy smiled as Kenway noticed that his arms were missing and were replaced by void.

Shipyard

"Oof!" Guren grunted as the shot struck his stomach. Sticking his middle finger out to John, he bellowed: "I WAS EATING DAMMIT!"

Full of wrath that his meal was interrupted, Guren began pointing at the sky, similar to how Utsuho would do whenever she was creating an artificial sun. The surrounding area grew darker as the small light orb above his head grew larger and larger.

"No one touches my lunchbox." Guren fidgeted, his face popping anger veins.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Realm of Terror

Diablo simply teleported out of the way of the meteors. Even if they hit, Diablo was confident he could simply punch through them. The magical fires missed the first time, but came back towards Takoizu. They were homing in on her.

Catacombs

The Huntress suddenly blinked, teleporting ahead of the sniper. "Less talk." She then broke into a run and leapt into a hole ahead.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Island

Jason barely managed to avoid the embers. He did get burnt here and there.

"I just told you, I- wait a minute, that... Guy was that chick's dad?! Know what, I don't care anymore. You're going down."

He pulled the trigger on the D50 and fired at her several times.

Comment

Shipyard

"You don't eat during a battle!", John shouted at Guren before running away from the window and to the outside of the boat.

From there, John could see the light forming above Guren's head. John had no idea what that light was capable of, so John decided to use his Light magic and protect himself with a "Hard Light" Bubble.

Realm of Terror

As the fire came towards Takoizu, she quickly altered the boundary of truth and lies again as she flew away from the fire and spoke.

"The fire is gone.", Takoizu said.

All of a sudden, the fire that was homing in on her vanished. It was a little tiring to be altering boundaries over and over again, but she kept her battle pace. All she needed to do was wait for Diablo to appear, then punish him thoroughly.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Realm of Terror

Not one, but four Diablos appeared.

"SO IT IS." the Diablos said in sync.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

London - City Streets| Night

Valak looked at Jack. Valak's eyes were unable to be seen through his visor.
                        "Thy name is Valak... the Lord of Pain. I shall make all suffer the same eternal pain that I am tormented by! That includes a warrior like you."

He said as he readied his blade. "Now ready your weapon, and prepare to share the same pain I do!" Valak roared as his armor finished regenerating completely. He then charged towards Jack, at not a high speed but a relatively slow speed. Unknown to Jack he was not only preparing an attack with his sword, but his claw arm as well...

Elsword didn't look at Lily as he continued to step forward. The look in his eyes just grew more fierce as the aura around him began to grow more intense. "I-I'm not weak... I-I'm not weak..." He continued to mutter as the aura around him actually became completely visible. It was like his Aura when he was in his Awakening... but this was far different... It looked more like a blazing fire than slowly began to suck in small objects like cans, pebbles, and other small objects towards Elsword. It was obvious that Elsword wasn't going to stop at all. Elsword was too determined to go on...

"Elsword..." Chung said as he saw what Elsword was preparing to do. To Chung it was glaringly obvious that Elsword was going to go all out now...

Chung then turned to Lily "Lily... we need to get Raven to safety... NOW! Elsword is going to do something incredibly dangerous! Not just to himself, but to everyone within his immediate vicinity!" Chung exclaimed as he picked up his Destroyer. Ready to get to safety whenever Lily is.

Comment

London - City Streets| Night

"Now I know what to put on your grave once I'm done with you.", Jack said in an emotionless tone as he readied both katanas.

As Valak approached, Jack calmed himself and took a deep breath as he closed his eyes. As Jack exhaled, he opened his eyes and time began to gradually slow down to a near standstill. At that point, Jack got into a defensive stance, ready to counter and severely punish any attack Valak tried to use.

Lily looked to Chung as he spoke, then to Daniel.

"Daniel! We need to get out of here!", Lily shouted out to Daniel.

Daniel was about to shoot Valak in the head with a .50 caliber round when Lily shouted out to him. After losing focus, Daniel quickly aborted his current action and looked over to her, Chung, and Elsword to see Elsword charging up for an attack.

(That boy's going to get himself killed...), Daniel thought to himself.

"Got it!", Daniel said as he sprinted over to a nearby Warthog and picked it up with ease.

As soon as the vehicle was in his hands, Daniel ran over to Lily, Chung, and Raven, and placed the Warthog down.

"Get in!", Daniel shouted as he hopped into the driver seat.

Jack was still focused on his target, analyzing his body language and preparing to counter whatever was going to be thrown at him.

Realm of Terror - Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu saw all of the Diablos down below, wanting to attack her. Deciding to go on the offensive, Takoizu altered the boundary of fantasy and reality, and all of a sudden, thoughts began to manifest into real beings. Like a thick fog compressing itself into a solid, multiple clones of Takoizu began to materialize all around her, each one holding various magical and legendary weapons. There had to be thirty clones of her, all waiting for the order to attack.

"Do you give up yet?", Takoizu asked Diablo.
                          sigpic

Comment

Realm of Terror

"NO. MY REALM, MY RULES." The Takoizu clones seemingly began to infight amongst each other, killing each other with the weapons and not even paying attention to Diablo.

"THE HALLUCINATIONS GOT TO THEM." two of the Diablos said.

Comment

Realm of Terror - Auditor's Fortress

"My power, my rules.", Takoizu said as she dismissed the clones.

Once the clones were gone, Takoizu then altered the boundary of truth and lies and spoke again.

"I also have the power to destroy.", Takoizu said.

All of a sudden, Takoizu opened up her hand and a strange scarlet orb formed in her palm. As soon as she clenched her fist, one of Diablo's clones exploded on the molecular level.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruined City

When Edward saw his arms were missing he backed away slowly...

Santa Cruz - Church Catacombs

Eleos followed suit with a slight sigh as he too jumped down the hole.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-06-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X