X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipyard

"Touhou?" Guren asked as he prepared another one of his sun blast. The light bullets were absorbed into his own energy ball above him. "Never heard of it. What's it like?"

Island

"So you wanna play that game, huh?" Penelope drew her own knife: an old steel cutlass that looked like it was ripped out of a pirate movie. "Fine. I'll tell you I'm just as strong in swordplay as I am in long-ranged combat."

City

"What will you find up there?" Lifegiver questioned as more Transfigat branches attempted to impale Renamon's armor. "You will not find anything on top of the tree except despair."

Desert

"Buying time I see." Spraga mused at Nera's struggle as he sent out stronger and stronger wave, causing stronger and stronger explosion. "Soon, the explosion will be so large you wouldn't be safe from it. I, however, am completely immune to my own explosion! So go on, keep struggling! It'll be over soon!"
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-23-2014, 01:01 AM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

City

Renamon smirked behind her helmet "Do you know the theory of gravity? think of me as the apple" Renamon said using the branchs to go as high as she could, the knight managed to reach enough altitude to prepare her katana. The energy within it made a powerful red glow on it as she plumeted herself at high speed going to cut the tree exactly from the middle. The branches this time made cuts on her armor as one graced her helmet breaking a piece to show the knight´s serious blue eye

Desert

"You like explosions? then let me give you something of your own medicine" Nera growled letting pass a strong wave from Spraga, the moment it would touch her, the lucario activated her durga claws fueled with her aura. bending the wave and letting it flow, Nera spun and redirected it with flame energy at extreme speed towards the desert god
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

Inside was not the Auditor's snacks, but a dusty old tophat, ripped at the top.

"I guess you're genuinely angry. Look on the bright side. You got a hat." THe Auditor said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(Page being referenced: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_Wiki)

Shipyard

John could see that the light ball was about to be launched, so John quickly crouched down and created a "Hard Light" shield. John crouching down allowed him to focus more of his energy on strengthening the shield instead of maintaining its size, allowing his defensive tactic to be more effective. As John crouched there, he tried to think up of how to explain Touhou, but he didn't really know how to put it into words. Instead, he surfed the internet on his HUD and explained it from there, summarizing and adding parts as he went.

"Touhou is an eastern-based game series where Magic and Youkai exist. It is a vertically-scrolling 'bullet-hell shooter' game created by Team Shanghai Alice. The games focus on dodging hundreds of bullets, all at once. It takes place in a land called Gensokyo, and the series is known for its huge cast of characters, well-developed storylines, and related materials such as music CDs, fan-made comics and animated videos made to the music., John said.

John found it somewhat odd seeing many of the people he knew from Gensokyo as drawings, but it was still a little interesting, seeing them turned into cartoon versions of themselves.

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu blankly stared at the hat inside the box for a couple seconds, then pulled it out. The hat was horribly damaged, looking like it had been stepped on, kicked, dragged, then thrown away at some point. In Takoizu's eyes, it was garbage. She had a garbage tophat. Takoizu's face twitched in anger as she tossed the hat into a gap and looked at The Auditor.

"I'm going back to kill that demon.", Takoizu said to The Auditor.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"Really?" Guren shrugged as he casually threw the giant solar beam at John's light shield. Again, the shield withstood the entirety of the beam, but broke soon after. "So you're from Halo... but you live in this place where these Touhou (He pronounced it like Tau-How) games come from? What's it like?"
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-23-2014, 02:22 AM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

"You can't for two reasons. One, you actually can't, trust me, people have tried. Secondly, doing so would render me helping you null and void, now, i'm going to send you to a place where the real box is. No jokes. Have fun." The Auditor said, and then suddenly, Takoizu was in front of another door much like the first. But instead of a D, there was an alien letter.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shipyard

"Well, it's pretty peaceful, except for the daily Danmaku fights. In Gensokyo, it's a way to solve incidents, arguments, and fights without bloodshed. It's also a game that people play, where they fly around, firing Danmaku and using spellcards like the one I used on you a couple minutes ago. The architecture closely resembles feudal Japan, while having small deviations with certain buildings. It's a place where magic and mythological beings exist, and where Humans, Youkai, Vampires, Lunarians, Oni, Kappa, Gods, and many other races live together. It has trees, hills, villages, an underground city, a mountain, and shrines.", John explained as he put away his MA5D and fired off a barrage of Darkness Danmaku, some of them homing in on Guren, while others simply flew at him in a sparse field.

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu was a little upset with how her task was going, especially since she was being played with, used as entertainment for The Auditor. She was still debating on whether she should accept The Auditor's help or not. After all, this was The Auditor. Who knew what could happen if Takoizu let him near Yukari. Surely The Auditor would not simply help his enemy, not without a secret motive. Either way, she was here to gather intel as well, so the trip wouldn't be a total loss.

Takoizu looked up at the alien letter on the wall, puzzled by what it stood for. There was only one way to find out, and as soon as Takoizu knocked on the door, the door made a metallic echo, signaling that she was there.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"Interesting." Guren nodded in understanding as he slammed the asphalt of the ground. The telekinetic force that struck the ground created a force field that sent everything within a set radius flying: including all the Darkness Danmaku. In order to ensure that John somehow beat Guren, Guren stopped the force at a safe radius away from John. "My mother is Japanese, and that's where my first name comes from. Guren means Red Chariot or some stuff like that."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John knew that he was given an opportunity, and he took it. Reacting within a near instant, John pulled out his M6D Magnum Pistol and quickly fired five Danmaku shots at Guren.

"Guren. It's a good name.", John said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"Thanks." Guren did not have enough speed to evade the fast danmaku bullets, but he had enough guts to take the five hits without even staggering. He still winced in pain, but it didn't hinder him at all.

"Hmph, is this all there is to this Danmaku thing?" Guren asked. "They just sting like little bees... If they call this a way to solve conflicts, that Touhou (said as Tau-how again) place must be full of sissies."

City

The Lifegiver moved out of Renamon's way to avoid being sliced in half by her deadly sword. The tree itself, however, was not so lucky. With a huge gaping wound at the trunk, the green light tree vanished into dust.

"Do not celebrate for such a minor victory." Lifegiver's eyes glared with calculating look. "You just fell a tree... There is a forest in front of you."

Desert

"Ha-" Spraga exerted as the wave exploded in his face. The fiery inferno seemed to go on... Until a large explosion blew away even the undying blaze... And out emerged Spraga with a small crack on his mask.

"Impressive." Spraga sneered. "But it's only just a beginning!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"Actually, the place is quite the opposite. Youkai are similar to Spartans, only they are supernatural beings, and many of them surpass even me in terms of strength, speed, or even power. One is a little 500 year-old vampire girl that can destroy anything simply by closing her hand over a magical representation of her target, while her sister can manipulate fate. Their maid can throw hundreds of knives and can bend space and time. There's people that can move at hypersonic speeds, crack mountains with their fists, create futuristic technology, fire colossal lasers, create black holes, slice at a quarter of the speed of light, and can even call upon the power of fission and fusion. Yukari has the ability to completely warp reality, and her friend can instantly kill someone, or could possibly even keep them alive by manipulating death. Danmaku can be altered to either me non-lethal, or lethal. Depending on the type, the average deadly Danmaku blast can be as deadly as a fragmentation grenade exploding on contact with someone, or can even blast straight through metal. The stronger blasts are the equivalent of a large bomb going off, while people can fire shards of ice and miniature suns at people. Just imagine each of these blasts I made having the lethality of a fragmentation grenade.", John said as he flew up with his thrusters and began to create an elaborate danmaku pattern in the air, firing Light and Darkness Danmaku that would shift their trajectory every couple of seconds, creating a long zig-zag pattern.

While that happened, John also fired off sparse waves of freely flying Danmaku, with the occasional large Danmaku blast, making his pattern more complex than before. This put strain on John, especially considering that he only started learning how to create patterns a few months ago, but he continued on.
                        Last edited by S121; 01-23-2014, 06:34 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Island

"And I'm no pushover, either."

Suddenly, Jason's vision altered, like it does with every boss battle. The sky was pitch black and the two were In a ring of fire.

"Let's dance."

Comment

City

"I don´t celebrate the death of someone, but you leave me no choice to pass you" Renamon spoke obviously wanting to stop this battle, but knowing he wouldn´t let her go without having one of them dead.

The knight was thinking on how to tire a person who could drain energy from almost anything "I was thinking of your ability, does it have a limit?" she asked and then sped her way by doing a diagonal attack with her blade

Desert

Nera looked at Spraga with a proof of damage and smirked "Bring it on" she growled running forward now knowing her tactic
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"Well, it's still manipulatable." Guren said as he slamned the ground. The telekinetic fissure warped the trajectory of the Light and Darkness so that they bounced off to random targets. The small scattered bullets... Guren would have to dodge them. "Whatever. It sounds fun. I want to meet this person who can run super fast... Or maybe that one who can lift mountains, as you claim. I want to see what kind of training regime he goes through."

City

"A provider of Life cannot be bound by limits." Lifegiver glared. He created 30 more Green seeds... And fired them straight at Renamon like a rapid-fire combat rifle.

Island

Penelope initiated. Blinding Jason's vision with her Will-o-wisp, she jabbed her cutlass at Jason's ribs and quickly disengsged to his left side to look for an opening. Classic Spanish fencing technique, but holding a cutlass made every swift strikes deadly.

Desert

"Heh."

Spraga readied his stance as he fired multiple thin waves that restricted Nera's movements. These thin radiowaves elongated as they travelled, making the destructive force greater.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

The door opened much like Diablo's door, yet this revealed something entirely different. The entire room was seemingly made of a sickly flesh-like substance, and a majority of the room could not be seen, due to immense darkness. There was seemingly no box in sight, however.

Comment

Working...
                                X