X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

city

renamon went zigzaguing between and sent a diamond storm to deflect the oncomimg seeds. the knight's sword was cutyimg the ground as she got on enough distance to make an upward slash sending a demonic wave ripping the floor as it went towards lifegiver

desert

Nera focused on bbending Spraga's waves changing between fire and thunder elements, the ones that exploded near her made visibility impossible, but the jackal was using her aura vision focusing on the waves and her target
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

City

"Contineret."

A large claw-like branch erupted from the ground, grabbing onto the demonic slash like a dog would his favorite toy. The slash disintegrated, and the branch disappeared back into ground.

"My trees have already taken root." Lifegiver said. He created more Transfigat trees, out of buildings, floors, and even out of spectating people. The citizens looked terrified, but none of them fled nor hid.

Desert

"Förstöra!"

The thin radiowaves that have been building up, as well as the air waves produced by Nera's fiery attacks and electric assaults, simultaenous exploded with the power of 20 tons of TNT, sending the desert world into the concoction of gunpowder, ear-splitting sound, and scorching flames.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John could see that Guren wasn't able to manipulate his smaller, scattered Danmaku and decided to use that instead. Dodging the scattered deflected Danmaku with relative ease, John began to fire both Light and Darkness Danmaku from his hands, imitating the small, scattershot Danmaku from before.

"Actually, they don't seem to go through a training regime. They're just naturally like that, due to them being Tengu and Oni. Also, not 'he', but 'she'. The gender ratio is mostly female.", John explained to Guren as he laid down his barrage.

Auditor's Fortress

Takoizu's eyes widened in fear as she anticipated what this next enemy would be. She remembered her father telling her stories about some of The Flood, using his stories on them as ghost stories. He would always say "but they're all gone now" after telling his stories about them, but if Takoizu was right, then they were very real. She knew her armor would not be able to help very much here, but at least her energy shields would. Taking that into consideration, Takoizu raised her overshields to 400%, swallowed her fear, and walked deeper into the room, stepping all over the sickly flesh in the process.

Thanks to the vision Takoizu inherited from her father, she was able to see in the darkness. Takoizu scanned the area with her vision as her eyes quickly adjusted, trying to find the box.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"What-" Guren started, but noticing that the bullet patterns were too dense, (it's actually just about the density of Mystia's Song of the Night Sparrow) he used his telekinetic jump to rise to heights unknown to any powered-up jumps. He started shifting the clouds to form a thundercloud.

"You mean all the people that you were talking about are all girls?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

John could see that a thundercloud was being formed, which only meant one thing, lightning. The searing hot bolt would quickly deplete his shields, but at least his armor was resistant to electricity, and had a gel layer sandwiched in between the fabric touching his skin and the Titanium Alloy. John didn't know if it would completely stop the lightning, but just in case, John would have to purge his energy shields at a moment's notice and absorb the shock if he wanted to suffer absolutely no detrimental effects to the hardware inside, or have his suit's liquid metal crystal layer spasm. Just in case, John sprinted over to a group of nearby cars. Due to him being less conductive to electricity than all the metal around him, there was a greater chance that the lightning bolt would miss and hit one of the nearby vehicles instead. As soon as John got into position, he spoke again.

"Yea, a lot of them are female. Some of them look like adults, while others look like children. Gensokyo is a place where there's no shame in saying you got beat by a little girl. Almost everyone is hundreds of years old, so it would be understandable if they are skilled fighters, or highly intelligent. Trust me, looks are deceiving. Youkai are many times stronger and faster than a human, and some are intelligent enough to put Einstein, Hawking, or even Tobias Fleming Shaw and Wallace Fujikawa to shame. Some of them could even give me a very hard time if they wanted. Luckily, they're peaceful for the most part, and set rules stating that they are not allowed to use their full power in a fight.", John said as he took cover by the cars, firing off more scattershot Light and Darkness danmaku at Guren.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Shipyard

"That sounds... Too weird to be true." Guren landed on the crane he was sitting on as the lightning bolt began striking the earth. Most of them struck the metal crates and vehicles around, but one of the stray bolt struck John directly. "I'll have to see it to believe it!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

The lightning bolt quickly depleted his shields and slammed into his Titanium Alloy outer shell. Luckily, most of the electrical energy was dampened by his energy shields, but it was still enough to bleed into John's liquid metal crystal gel layer, causing the amorphous artificial muscle to twitch and violently spasm, causing John to fall to one knee as the electricity forced the amorphous layer to retract. After the surge subsided, John quickly rose from the ground and flew into the air with his thrusters, firing off larger Light and Darkness danmaku blasts that would immediately break off into many smaller blasts, like a cluster bomb.

"Well, it's located in Japan, near the Yatsugatake mountain range in the Yatsugatake-Chūshin Kōgen Quasi-National Park, between the Nagano and Yamanashi Prefectures. People are allowed to visit, just as long as they heed local laws and are respectful to the people and environment there.", John said as he continued his barrage, this time adding a little bit more power into his blasts.
                Last edited by S121; 01-23-2014, 08:49 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Island

Jason was blinded, but not long enough to see where she went. Quickly, he led the knife under his left arm and jabbed at her, then spinning left and landing a cut on her right cheek. Not very effective, but it served as insurance to her that he was no one to toy with.

Comment

Shipyard

"Of course, that's once you get out, beat the crap out of Elios so he rips the contract, and get me out." Guren faced the hard fact as he tried his best navigating through the blasts from the Danmaku. Most of them he was able to, but some of the explosions caught him on fire. Without even a hindrance in pain, Guren merely jumped into the deep ocean and extinguished himself.

Island

The jab she was able to sidestep. But before she was able to re-engage, the slice through her right cheek nicked her, spitting small droplets of blood across and leaving a scar. Enraged, Penelope quickly wiped the blood out of her cheek and went into a more aggressive stance. Instead of the classic Spanish fencing stance, she established herself a German Longsword technique.

She engaged, her cutlass brandishing like a silvery wisp as she quickly executed a piercing attack towards Jason.
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 01-23-2014, 08:47 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

"I promise to do that.", John said to Guren as he saw Guren land in the water.

Guren being in the water gavve John the chance to end the fight now and get home so that he could free Guren and save Yuuka. John dropped down to the edge of the water, and without a moment wasted, John placed his hands on the ground. All of a sudden, Darkness seeped from his hands, and like a sheet of oil, the Darkness drifted across the water, sealing the area and preventing Guren from getting a breath of air. John had no intention of drowning Guren, but he was going to wait until the exact moment where Guren could take no more.
                      sigpic

Comment

City

Renamonlooked around and charged her sword, but this time she put the blade pointing at the sky. Making a big circle, the Shuraba was creating sygils similar to a summoning circle. By the moment it reached the floor, a ruby flame appeared on they sygil "Some trees have parasites, and you are doing that to life" The knight spoke finishing the circle as another flame apeared in the top of the circle. In less than a second, Renamon slashed the circle and a powerful beam skyrocketed towards Lifegiver

Desert

Nera braced herself for the explosion as she was sent to the sky and when she reached her apex, the jackal plummeted herself towards Spraga. Shooting aura spheres in random directions. The energy spheres at first went on their paths, but soon they redirected to their target. The lucario turned off her claws and went for massive kick towards the desert god
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Island

Jason swung his knife to the left and deflected the cutlass, then quickly dropped the knife in his left hand and went for a jab to her abdomen.

Comment

Shipyard

Trying to drown me, eh? Guren thought to himself while inside water. His enlarged lung capacity allowed him to breathe for many more minutes than an average human, but that Darkness sheet could not be exploited by Guren's telekinesis.

Guren looked around for solution until he found a small crack in another cargo ship nearby. He activated his power to thrust himself across water at the speed of a dolphin, forcibly opened a hole with his telekinesis, and went inside, all the while the Darkness sheet constricted John's vision of him.

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"It has been a while, Patchouli."

"..."

"That fateful day... when you decided to abandon your loving father and run off with that devilish creation I've made-"

"You're the devilish one. Koakuma... Little Devil... was a better patron than you could ever have hoped to become."

"-tut tut, it was your birthday, no less. Nonetheless, you decided to delve yourself into black magics to obtain superiority over me-"

"Says the one who first plunged himself into alchemy."

"-when all this time I have provided you with food, clothing, even your own library-"

"That library was nothing but a cramped room of nothing but old children's books."

"-After all this time I took to take care of you-"

"You didn't take care of me. You were too busy moping over Katrina's death."

Elios went silent.

"Isn't that true? You couldn't get over the fact that Katrina-"

"Katrina's death was a tragic death. But my alchemical endeavors are purely for the advancement of-"

"1845. October. Rainy night. You and Katrina went to visit your father's town... but that wasn't really where you went, was it-"

"Silentium."

Patchouli tried to speak, but couldn't.

"Observe my face and see if I do not have true despair for Katrina's death-"

"Redeo."

Elios' face grew red as Patchouli began speaking again.

"Old Hag Marie-Rosa... a witch secretly living in the forest area that is now the town of Amersfoort... She seemed very interested in the Knowledge fortune..."

"Silentium!"

"...in exchange of knowledge of alchemy and the underground society of magicians, you..."

"SILENTIUM!!!"

"Reflect upon yourself! You sacrificed your wife so that you can attain greater power! And what did you get out of it? A traitor of a daughter like me, and a creation you so call "Monstrous", when it is you who invoked fear and disgust amongst your family, friends, and society!"

"How dare you besmirch me, your father-"

"You are not my father anymore. I hereby disown you... or shall I say it in spells?"

"I see. That's where you're going. You want your personal vengeance?"

Elios opened his grimoire... a dark book full of blackest magics.

"Not only for me, but for the sake of my mother Katrina."

Patchouli opened her grimoire... a book full of boundless knowledge unheard of by men."

"De vacuitate veniam tenebris consurgam creavi ex nihilo, notus vis magica perniciosam..."

"Repellendam falsitatem dicere verum in omnibus in iustificationem. Ostende amplitudinem, sine fine posse in scientia."

"Nulla Creatura!"

"Revelatio!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Shipyard

After a couple of minutes, John dismissed his Darkness sheet and looked into the water for Guren, but couldn't find him. Did he drown? Did John just kill him? John didn't know but he was beginning to get worried. If Guren was unconscious, he would have appeared on John's radar, but that wasn't the case. Trying to make sense of the situation, John flew over the water and increased the range of his radar to see if he could find Guren.
                              sigpic

Comment

Auditor's Fortress

The adjustments revealed a massive hole in the center of the room, where a writhing mass of tentacles rose, wrapping themselves around Takoizu, sucking her down into the pit.

"Do not be afraid." came a voice from below as the tentacle sucked her down.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X