X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

"Wait, what? Why would I-...", John asked Yuuka, but suddenly trailed off.

Now that John thought about it, Yukari did have a tendency of pulling pranks on him, and after each one, John would say that he would get her back. As it turned out, this was an opportunity to do so. John felt a little hesitant to do something like this, especially since Yuuka was Yukari's friend too, but it was still very tempting. Unlike himself from four months ago, John was a little more receptive to pranks, due to him spending so much time around Yukari.

"......... What do you have in mind?", John finally asked Yuuka.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

"Ehehehehehe..." Yuuka chuckled and whispered her plan to John's ears. Clearly she was up to no good, but the plan was intriguing enough for John to agree.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

After Yuuka told him the plan, John couldn't help but lightly sigh as he thought about it, but after a moment, John spoke.

"Alright, I'll do it. I only hope Yukari doesn't get too mad about the prank.", John said to Yuuka.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Hehehe, that's the whole point, isn't it?" Yuuka grinned at the thought. 'How naïve can John be,' Yuuka thought, 'to believe that Yukari doesn't know.'

"Mnn, I'm gonna head back to sleep." Yuuka trodded back to her home. "Good night, John."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Goodnight.", John said to Yuuka as she walked inside.

After Yuuka left, John thought about the prank. Sure, John felt a little hesitation about it, but he was now in on the prank. He always said that he would get Yukari back, and now he would. After a moment, John turned his head over to Annie and spoke.

"Well, it's time to go. Considering how you have no place to go, you can come stay with us if you want. Would you like to?", John calmly asked Annie.
            sigpic

Comment

"I... I don't want to trouble you..." Annie fidgeted at first, but remembering the hospitality of Ran and the friendliness of Chen, Annie agreed. "Okay, thank you!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

John lightly nodded at Annie in acknowledgement, as if to say, "no problem". Just then, John opened up a Corridor of Darkness and spoke.

"Just follow me through this portal and we'll be back at home.", John said to Annie as he walked through the portal.

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dusk

After a moment, a Corridor of Darkness opened up in the living room and John stepped out. Knowing that Annie would follow suit, John stepped to the side and waited for Annie to come through.
                sigpic

Comment

Munich, Germany

As the grenade struck the electric drone Pandora screamed in pain. It was obvious that damaging the drone injured her, but she still kept her barrier up. After the drone was damaged, the two drones flew back and reattached themselves to the sides of her helmet. After that Pandora shot a glare at Nitori, that for a split second... turned into what seemed to be the face of an innocent girl that... did not want to fight... Pandora quickly shook her head though as though she was trying to hide these emotions.

She then raised her staff as she hid behind her ice barrier which was taking heavy damage. Suddenly several bolts of lightning struck down in the area around Nitori. Afterwards Pandora quickly disappeared. Seemingly fleeing from the battle... for now...

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"I'm.. sorry that you had to see me like that. I didn't mean to scare you or make you worry. It's just that I've.. had much worse, so I didn't see anything wrong with what happened to me.", Six said to Claire in a slightly sheepish tone.

"As for Christmas, I'm planning on spending the day with you guys. That's all the rest I need.", Six added.
                    sigpic

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

"Mmm...what is my reason, you ask? Ufufufufu well~ Let Lisa tell you a story~" Lisa began as she put away her weapon. "See, Lisa was once a part of an organized militia that works alongside scientists known as the ARKs. Lisa had many friends among the ARKs. Lisa was happy to be among friends. Lisa went on missions and got to shoot up all sorts of badies~ Like Wulfs and Darkers and Vol Dragons~ Lisa was a happy ARK...but then Something happened a year or two ago...Lisa forgets how long... But Lisa found herself here in a strange world. Lisa was confused...thinking it might have been the planet Naberius... But Lisa finds out that it's not and is actually the planet Earth...or what we call Coral. Lisa is worried for a moment to know where friends are...but discovers that her friends aren't here. Lisa was sad...but then Lisa found the Maverick Hunters. Lisa was happy again. Lisa found someone like the ARKs. Now Lisa is with the Maverick Hunters."

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"We're home!" Annie announced to particularly nobody as she entered the portal and arrived at Yakumo Estate.

"Welcome back!" Ran greeted the two from the couch. "Ah, Annie-san, I have to tell you something. Can you follow me to my room?"

"Okay!" Annie nodded, heading to Ran's room.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

John was a little curious about what Ran wanted to talk with Annie about, but he had a feeling that it had to do with the man Ran was talking with earlier. Either way, John had to speak with her about it anyway. John didn't really know much about this man, and anything Annie could tell him would be useful. All John wanted was to figure out what Ran was planning, and possibly try to come up with a plan together. As Annie walked with Ran to her room, John waited in the living room.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hakugyokurou

Yuyuko saw the cat and smiled. She picked up the cat and chuckled.

"Hmm, I don't remember a cat here. I sure wonder who's cat it could be..."

She hugged the cat.

"Morning, sleepyhead. You sure took a while."

Comment

En routee to Yakumo estate

Renamon and Nera were leaping and running through the forest as they were getting closer to their goal

The lucario jumped from a tree and asked "So why we didn`t took spartan shortcut? it would be easier if you ask me"

Th fox kept running while answering "If we go through those gates, we may miss something from the person who took Yukari`s blood and also I want to see what damage the time traveler`s did to understand the one who fought Takizou"

The beast duo reached what looked like a battlefield where gunshots and cuts were scattered all over the place. Nera took a shell and smelled it "Yep, definetely not the normal thing to find in this land, having human weapons is one thing, but it also has a scent of something faint... This were frm the time traveler who attacked John`s daughter definetely" she spoke looking for other clues

Renamon on the other hand looked at a knife on the floor while tking its scent, it had been taken good care, yet it had the smell of usage and of bloodshed "It was a duel where only one would have survived, Im still concerned about how she survived a headshot, but I got the idea that the other person acts more by emotions since he didn`t make sure to kill her" she said putting the knife on her bag

both the jackal and the vixen started running towards the gap controller`s home
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Treasure Vault

As Takoizu picked up the coin, a faint sound could be heard, only to her. An od sound, quite distant. It sounded like drums, and the clomping of hooves.

"Crest of Ur." HP explained. "Belonged to the Legion of Ur. Band of fiendish warriors, conquered the Underworld once. They used tojan warriors. Crushed any who opposed them. But those things hold a powerful magical essence. Very good with alchemy. How most knights here create their weapons."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X