X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Ah, so you've heard." Ran nodded rather sheepishly, probably embarrassed that her tactics were spoiled. Of course, the tactics were of the same goal, but it was a habit. "Yes, I made contact with a Character that has been traveling the land looking for someone, and he said that he can help with Yukari-sama's past."

"Also, did you say her blood?" Ran tried to reiterate. "Whoever got ahold of that must be skilled... But also cannot go unpunished."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Munich, Germany

As Cain and Nitori opened fire on her, Pandora had formed a thick barrier of what seemed to be solid ice in front of her, protecting her from the attacks.

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into... I gave you a peaceful option... and yet you refused... do you wish for his pain? His torment... to go on? I thought you would understand... after all... I can detect that you have feelings for him... if you truly had feelings for him... you would allow us to fix him... make him who he truly is. But sadly... we must take him by force..." Pandora said in that same sinister, yet also somewhat calming tone. Suddenly out of her helmet two drones split apart and flew to Nitori's side, the two drones began firing high speed shards of ice, and bolts of electricity at Nitori from both sides.

Maverick Hunter HQ

Alia, and other Maverick Hunters were busy at work. Suddenly on Alia's computer screen a radio broadcast from Munich... the location that Zero's squad came up on her screen. She quickly responded.

"This is Alia reporting! We are dispatching a team to your location as we speak! Just hold on a bit longer!"

Hakugyokurou

When Axl entered Yuyuko's room he saw that she wasn't there, but when he looked out at the window he saw her fanning herself underneath the Saigyou Ayakashi.

Axl looked at Yuyuko with that same lovestruck look on his face when he jumped out of the window. In mid air he transformed into a black cat with a orange patch of fur on it's head, and white front paws. He then as a cat quickly ran up to Yuyuko as he began meowing.

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Claire looked at Six and nodded her head. "Yeah I'm fine. I just had a rather long day, and seeing you well... injured was a bit... stressful to say the least." She said as she stood up.

"Now me and Chris were wanting to know if you had anything well... planned for today, but I assume you wish to rest for the day. Especially after such a long battle..." Claire said as she walked up to Six...

Comment

Munich, Germany

Nitori tumbled back, avoiding the ice shards. Bolts of electricity struck, but ABEL's Projectile Dissipation Shield absorbed them.

"Shield power, 90%." ABEL reported to Nitori's headset.

"Okay. I'll try to be vigilant." Nitori nodded as she noticed the two drones. She swapped CAIN into a grenade launcher mode and fired a hydropressure grenade at the electric drone.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dusk

"From what I've heard, he's somebody a man named Shulk knows. The man's name is Alvis, doesn't know how to give a straight answer... To be honest, I don't know what privacy in civilian life is like, but breaking into peoples' houses and taking blood from them is not okay. God forbid if he any malicious intent.", John said to Ran.

"The only reason I'm not going after him right now is because he is an ally of my ally, but if he ever crosses the line again, I'm going to kill him. I am also going to make that abundantly clear next time I see him.", John added.

For the first time ever, Ran could hear that John was noticeably bothered by Alvis performing the deed, even a little angry. In truth, John was angrier about what Alvis did than he was emotionally showing. Right now, he thought it was best to at least hold some of his anger back, especially since he didn't want to make Ran uncomfortable about seeing him truly angry. John didn't exactly know what it was, but there was something infuriating about Alvis taking blood from the sleeping, vulnerable Yukari, the person he loved. It was like a spark, a sharp tinge of anger and worry. To be honest, John was even a little surprised by this emotion he felt. Sure, he felt anger and worry before, but this time it felt deeper. Either way, he knew he could do nothing about Alvis at this point in time, but next time he aw him, John was going to make it clear that he never wanted Alvis to do something like this again.
          Last edited by S121; 02-23-2014, 05:40 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"Yes, he must be watched with care." Ran conceded, but you can't help but feel sorry for her. If Alvis was able to draw the blood from Yukari, he must be either really bold or really skilled... And either the case, Ran does not have enough magic anymore to protect Yukari or John... But yet she strives to help.

"Ah, by the way, did you bring Annie-san back with you?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

outside yuuka´s manor

Nera reached her partner as the party was still aflow like a never ending tale "So what´s the plan Rena?" she asked leaning on a railing

"For now we will help John with his list of things to do, I´ll ask him if we can deal with Yukari´s madness first and meet Ran, I have something that might help her" the fox spoke showing the fairy ocarina and the estus flask

"I suppose the flask will be a good energy boost while the ocarina a magical tuner, right?" the lucario asked and her partner nodded

"Yeah, that and I hope Yukari kept the necklace we gave her, it should be having cracks and dents already" Renamon said as she was preparing to go

"Well then, what are we waiting for, knowing the spartan, there will be something happening already" Nera said following the vixen towards the gap controller´s home
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Dusk

John seemed to be deep in thought about Alvis, but as soon as Ran asked him about Annie, John looked over to Ran and realized that he forgot all about Annie.

"Ohhh, I can't believe I forgot.", John said to Ran in a slightly embarrassed tone as he put his hand over his forehead.

As soon as John finished speaking, he quickly stood up and created a Corridor of Darkness.

"I'll be back in a second.", John said to Ran as he quickly walked through and ended up back at Yuuka's mansion.

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

As soon as the Corridor of Darkness opened up in Yuuka's mansion, John stepped out and began to look for Annie.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's house - Gensokyo

"...so, you can make fires too?"

"Yeah."

"Cool, can you show me?"

"Uh, not here. Let's step outside."

Mokou happened to come across Annie who asked about the area. When Annie learned that Mokou can use pyrokinesis, Annie became eager to learn about Mokou's art of flame so that Annie can expand her knowledge in magic. She'll go to that warlock clad in pink and learn from her too... What other people can Annie learn from here? This was a paradise for a budding mage like Annie.

Once outside, Mokou took flight, while Annie stayed grounded. Mokou began channeling the Phoenix inside her when...

"Fancy seeing you out here."

Mokou and Annie turned to see Kaguya, accompanied by the one-armed Eirin. Kaguya was regal: her royal aura buckling the knees of commoners. Her mysterious demeanors shrouded her true power from anyone but Mokou.

"...since you always seclude yourself."

"I can go to whatever party I want to." Mokou grinned nervously.

"Even when I'm around?" Kaguya provoked.

"Especially when you're around." Mokou sneered. A battle between two immortals is soon to be under way."
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-23-2014, 03:33 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka's house - Gensokyo

Both Renamon and Nera stopped their walk when they noticed that Annie and Mokou were preparing for a spar "That doesn´t look like a good idea with all the flowers around them" the lucario spoke worried

Renamon on the other hand just said looking at the oncoming inmortal "Well, we got another challenger coming in"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Outside Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of The Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John searched the building, but saw no traces of Annie. The only thing John could think of now was that maybe Annie left the mansion. If that was the case, then she would probably follow the path from the mansion to another part of Gensokyo. If that was the case, then he would easily be able to track her down. Acting quickly, John exited the mansion and sprinted out, but just as soon as he started, he saw Annie, Renamon, and Nera standign there, watching Mokou and Kaguya. At first, John saw nothing wrong with that, but within a split second, his eyes widened as he realized what could happen.

"Hey, don't start a fight here. Find a less flammable place.", John called out to Mokou and Kaguya as he ran closer and looked up to them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

"Uraaaaaaa!" Mokou heeded no words as the mighty phoenix descended upon the garden in fiery fury.

"Wow! A flaming bird! It's just like Mrs. Anivia!" Annie watched with excitement.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Garden of The Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John's face had a visible look of dread on it as he saw the flames erupt from Mokou. If he didn't act now, then Mokou and Kaguya would certainly feel Yuuka's wrath, something not even John wanted to see. Acting quickly, John summoned as much Darkness as he could and covered the sunflowers in a sheet of protective Darkness, shielding them from the flames. The strain was moderate, but he didn't want to hold this barrier for longer than he needed to.

"Stop or leave now!", John shouted at Mokou and Kaguya.
                          sigpic

Comment

Renamon got close to the spartan and put her paw on his shoulder "John, relax, they are an inferno, but they aren´t stupid. Burning this place will cause too much trouble for them" she said looking at the fiery girl

Nera walked towards Mokou and spoked "You know.. if you were to cause a fire at the revived Yuuka, she would be angry, and I mean really angry. Imagine what she would do to you if her beloved garden were to be burned down? Remember she has a rather.. wicked side" she warned with a mischevious tone

Spoiler:

Comment

Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo

Kaguya brandished her Hourai Jewels, causing the fire to split in half. The fire, however, would re-merge back to one being until the entirety of the fire crashed into Kaguya.

"The battle between those two is a fierce one." Eirin said to John, while Annie found the duel to be extremely cool: her eyes twinkling like stars with delight. "Words cannot stop them, for they have been going at it for at least 1,500 years."

"Aww hell, what's going on?"

Yuuka, dressed in her cute pink pajamas, stepped outside, rubbing her eyes. She looked groggy, as she has been sleeping for quite a bit.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

John heard the last voice he wanted to hear right now, Yuuka's. Surely, if Yuuka found out about this, those two fighting in the air would be dead if the flowers were burned, at least twice each. With that in mind, John began to pump even more energy into his Darkness shell, strengthening the shield protecting the sunflowers from damage.

"Oh, uhh.. Hey Yuuka.", John said in a slightly nervous tone as he maintained the shield.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X