X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treasure Vault

Takoizu shook her head as the sounds of drums and clomping hooves echoed through her mind. She could have sworn she was hearing actual drums and clomping hooves, but she knew better. This coin was truly something strange, and if what The Higher Power said was true, then she could possibly use it.

"What can it do if you perform alchemy on it?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a curious tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yakumo estate

Finally getting into the Yakumoīs place, Renamon and Nera sighed as they landed on it "It is good that we have their scent, if not, this place would really be almost impossible to find" the fox said as they walked towards the house

"You are right, im impressed on how this estate works, but we are speaking of the Youkai of boundaries,she can do many things just by the flick of a hand, back to track, what do you think we shall ask them? Yukari needs to be healed from the madness inside her, but John sounds really determined with that didact and his job to bomb his lair" the jackal asked worried

"John, may be a soldier, but during this year he has started to become a human again, im sure he will understand the situation were his wife comes first" Renamon said in her usual tone, but Nera reacted irritated

"You know.. you always speak of the right thing to do and how to make everyone happy, yet you never look at yourself" Nera spoke as the fox looked at her confused "What do you mean? I do look at myself and you"

Nera sighed and pulled the fur of her partner so they could see both the bullet on the middle of her chest and the long cut scar "See this? you have nearly died more times in this year than in your whole life, and donīt say I donīt know because I saw everything from here" she pointed her claw on the vixenīs forehead

Renamon was obviously worried about what the lucario was speaking about, so she explained what she could "I know I have been close to that line many times, even crosed in some ocasions, but I have done it for the well being of everyone, they are my friend and I knnow they would do the same for me, for both of us. We knew the risks of what we were walking into and yet we crossed it prepared for even dying"

Nera closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was thinking on what to say and Renamon now was really worried on what her partner was thinking. In the end, the lucario did what she thought was right. She went for a powerful frontal punch which the fox barely had the chance to evade

Renamon was now evading attacks from Nera as she was trying to focus on getting out of the Yakumo estate knowing the lucario could easily destroy buildings with a good kick

Soon, both beast females were just out of the outer wall as the jackal charged an aura sphere and threw it towards the fox. They both knew that attack was impossible to evade, so the vixen vraced for it putting both arms as a shield to her. The energy attack made a direct hit making a powerful explosion
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

Soon, John could hear Annie's shouting. "No, you can't do this to me!"

"It is for your own good, Annie-chan. You do not belong here, and you know that."

"It's not fair! Other characters from my world was summoned, like Kha'zix and Thresh, and they get to stay! Nasus didn't seem to have visited them-"

"Annie-chan, please, you have to-"

"NO, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! I thought you were hospitable, but seems like I was wrong!"

FWOOOSH

With that, Annie could be seen running off, out of Ran's room, out of Yakumo estate, out of John's sight. A smell of smoke touched John's nose soon after, emanating from Ran's room.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo |Dusk

All of a sudden, John heard Annie shout, and a loud roar of fire. Right as John looked over tio Ran's room, Annie ran out of the room and past John.

"Wait! What happ-?", John tried to ask Annie.

All of a sudden, the smell of smoke filled John's nose. As soon as John smelled the smoke, he quickly ran into Ran's room.

"Ran?", John called out in a worried tone as he opened her room's door and looked inside.
          Last edited by S121; 02-24-2014, 03:29 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"I'm over here-" Ran shouted to John as she ran out of the room, the smoke trail following her arm. It seemed that Ran's right arm was scorched a bit.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo |Dusk

John saw that Ran was injured, but she didn't seem to be on fire, at least not anymore. As for what had happened, John had no idea. At first, Annie and Ran were alright, but then Annie screamed about being sent back somewhere and violence broke out. John needed to know what happened, so he spoke to Ran.

"What happened in there?", John asked Ran as he quickly followed behind.
              sigpic

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo

"You see... The Character that promised help for Yukari-sama wanted Annie in return. Says that Annie is needed back in her homeland by these people called 'Summoners.'" Ran explained. "But Annie-chan isn't explaining everything to us, and neither is the guest to me, which bothers me. Perhaps... No, you are too busy. Annie-chan'll return when she isn't tired."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo | Dusk

Ran was right that John was busy, but now that he had an emergency on his hands, he couldn't just stand by. The thought of Annie wandering the forest reminded John of how he found her. She was hungry, tired, and scared. Even worse, Annie was running around Gensokyo while it was dark outside. There was no doubt in John's mind that she could be attacked, and he wasn't about to let that possibility come true.

"This is an emergency, so it comes first.", John said to Ran as he put his helmet back on and looked back at Ran.

"I'll be back soon, hopefully with Annie, and maybe with some information on this guy.", John said as he opened a Corridor of Darkness.

After speaking, John stepped inside.

Gensokyo | Dusk

Based on how fast Annie was running, along with how she should be tired after a couple minutes of running, John appeared in Annie's future path. As soon as he stepped out of the Corridor of Darkness, he began to sprint down the path, looking at his radar as he went.
                  Last edited by S121; 02-24-2014, 03:57 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Edge of Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

Soon enough, John could find Annie, bent over and gasping for breath, at the edge of the Forest of Magic, with the giant trees standing over to the East like curtains.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo | Dusk

After a couple minutes of sprinting, John eventually found Annie gasping for breath, tired after running so far. John had a feeling that Anniw would be hesitant to trust him, especially after what happened back at home, but he had to figure out what was wrong. Not only did he need to figure out who Ran made the deal with, he also needed to get Annie somewhere safe.

"What's wrong? Annie, are you okay?", John asked Annie in a concerned tone as he walked over to her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Outside Yakumo Estate - Gensokyo |Dusk

Renamon had no real damage aside from her arm braces being burnt from the impact and now she was evading her enraged partnerīs attacks "Nera, you have to calm down, I canīt uderstand you if you are attacking me with massive attacks" she said evading a ground trembling stomp

Then just by the corner of her eye, the fox noticed that Annie was running out of the house and the estate "Annie? why is she running away?" she asked outloud and then saw a paw coming to her face

Reacting by mere instinc, the vixen took the jackalīs punch and stopped it with a lot of effort "I know what you are thinking right now, You want to see why Annie is angry and devastated at the same time, but right now your only concern is just me. Now attack me golden fox with all your might" Nera growled taking a leap backwards and forming her bonestaff

Renamon sighed and followed the idea by going for the offensive. She evaded the staff by ducking itīs horizontal slice and going for a sliding kick on the jackalīs stomach. Nera saw this coming and bent enough to land a punch on the oncoming kick. Both beast females got up and starting sparring heavily, no hit could be done as they countered eachother.

"Come on Rena, I know you are faster than this, donīt hold back" The jackal growled with more fierce n her voice as she prepared another aura sphere. Yet this time when she threw the sphere, Renamon run towards her by using a power paw. Both attacks hitted dead making another explosion sending both of them some meters away. Renamon didnīt hesitate and went for a powerful knee kick, but Nera countered it with a close combat hitting on th foxīs arms and ribs.

The vixen held between punches waiting for the right moment until she took an oncoming jab and hurled the lucario with her own momentum and inertia to the floor face down. She didnīt stop and got herself above her partner growling "Now tell me what the hell is going on with you, Why are you mad at me so much? what did I do to hurt you" she asked holding the jackal on the floor

"You didnīt do anything.." Nera mumbled trying to break loose of the lock. Renamon barely heard what she said and quickly spun her partner to pin her with both arms on th e jakalīs shoulders "Just tell me what is troubling you so I can understand"

Nera looked away trying not to look at the fox still mumbling "You donīt get it.. always try to help to notice it" she spoke holding her emotions

Renamon on the other hand was releasing herīs as she was scared with her next question "Did I.. hurt you?" her question was of deep scare coming from the almost stone wall of the digimon

Neraīs head snapped back and looked at the foxīs eyes "NO! itīs not that, itīs just-" she was interrupted when her captor snapped

"Then what did I do Nera!? I know im not the most affective being in this world and Im always silent, but that is how I have lived my entire life, but I do what I can with you and you know it since you have been in my mind for almost two years, then add the other three when I reached your world. So here i am asking you what is troubling you so much that is making me get scared to know! the vixen growled shaking the jackalīs shoulders from time to time

Nera was hurt on her heart, but not at what the fox was thinking, it was something she dreaded even more.

Scared of what to say, she just blurted out a whisper "Leave me alone.. just give me some time" she said now having a tear falling down on her cheek

Startled by the droplet of water, the jackal looked up and saw the fox, her face was naturally calm, but the eyes were like if they were empty ad there was a line of a tear comin from one of them. Realization dawining on her Nera quickly spoke "Oh no.. that isnīt what I meant Rena, I-" she was suddenly free from the lock and saw that her partner was some meters away looking at anything but her "I understand you know? you want a partner who an be there for you and I havenīt been that one because of the war. I did try to open up, but my nature is the one that stops me from showing emotions, Im just a figher. Yes I try to help everyone I can, but I barely show appreciation to other people." se said with her calm tone of voice, but one could hear desperation and edge on it.

She looked at the jakal and continued "You are more like an opposite of me in terms of emotions, you act by them and show them to everyone making aquantaces anywhere easily. Even with your tribe in SInnoh you were the pinnacle of society in the wilds. How I managed to get partnered with yu is something I still donīt understand but have been grateful for, so I understand and will respect any choice you make" she finished barelyholding her emotions.

Nera was beyond shocked at how she hurted her partner and even more about how the vixen spoke about her. Taking a deep breath, she walked towards the fox.

Renamon was trying her best to be calm and not do anything else to worsend the situation when she noticed that the jackal was coming. She froze prepared for the outcome. She was ready for a rejection, a words, even a sorry or something related, but the fox didnīt expect the punch on the face that sent her flying to crash on one of the Yakumo houseīs walls making a deep crack on it.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

To Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As they were driving to the labs they heard a loud booming sound up ahead from Jack's location. As this happened Chung immediately went pale and had began screaming.

"HOLY F***ING SHIT I BLEW JACK TO SMITHEREENS!!! I'M SO GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS I SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN HIM THAT DEVICE BEFORE TESTING IT FIRST!!!" Chung began yelling as Eve sighed. She then turned around to Chung and gave him that same impassive glare... yet... at the same time Chung knew what Eve was intending so he quickly covered his mouth with his hand as he got a look of pure terror on the thought of what possibly happened...

Raven also heard the loud boom, and as such he freaking sighed. "And there goes the device... and Jack..." He said as he quickly glared at Chung who was too busy to notice Raven's glare.

"So Lily how bad do you think the damage that Chung and Jack just caused is?" He asked as he wasn't exactly worried about Jack, but he was at the least somewhat worried about what happened...

Comment

"I don't know. Based on the sound of that explosion, it had to be powerful enough to break steel. If that's the case, then I'm not sure Jack is okay.", Lily said to Raven in a concerned tone.

Meanwhile, Daniel was worried for his fellow SPARTAN, and it showed.

"Lily, let's hurry up.", Daniel said in a more authoritative tone as he put his foot a little bit more on the gas and sped ahead of Lily's Warthog.

Lily quickly followed suit and hit the gas as well, following behind to see if Jack was still alive.
                            sigpic

Comment

Forest of Magic - Gensokyo

When John approached Annie, it was evident to him that Annie was crying.

"Why do you care?" Annie sniffled.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Raven who had a rather calm, but irritated look on his face had quickly changed to a nervous one as he broke out into a cold sweat.

"Oh god... if Jack is okay... just think how pissed he's going to be..." Raven said as he began to think of what Jack might do for Chung.

"Let's please hope that if Jack is okay... that the other Spartans will restrain him before he gets to Chung... He's already pissed at Elsword..." Raven said as he was quite literally sweating up a nervous storm... and he has good reason to...

Comment

Working...
                                X