X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Cole looked up, away from his bitten hand, and towards Alice. It appears that all that staring and exposure of the bite drew Alice's attention. Not that it was a bad thing. Anyone with decency and a level of morality would be concerned if someone was injured, or even bitten by one of their friends.
    "Well... Let's just say that it isn't too bad of an injury. Taken quite a beating in my past. But I'll need to get this patched up as soon as I can, just so it can't get infected." Cole responded. At this point, Cole turned to look at Flandre once more to see if she was listening in on this. Looking at the vampire, she was still merrily skipping along with the other two. Surely by now, Flandre would have taken notice and said something regarding. Be it an apology or a sly remark. Cole didn't want to press Flandre on it right now. After all, she seemed perfectly happy in her own little bubble of innocence.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-04-2014, 02:18 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Michigan - Detroit

Lisa was silent for a moment, smirking slightly when Prometheus left. when she then heard the order to take out the Radio Tower, she did so without hesitation. A single rocket, placed true on a support beam knocked out the whole tower.

Catacombs - Depths

As they were heading down the path further, Eleos slowly started to trail behind. He threw two blocks of C-4 next to some of the walls where they seemed to be load bearing. He then ran up to the Huntress and kept pace.

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion - Garden of the Sun - Gensokyo | Dusk

John was a little surprised by Jason's ability to stand up without too much trouble. After all, Jason was barely able to sit not even a second ago.

"Are you going to be okay to fight? Aren't you drunk?", John asked Jason in a slightly confused tone.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

After Isaac flew away from the collapse, he decided that they were in a safe place and slowed his thrusters to a stop, causing him to softly land on the ground with his feet.

"Are you guys alright? Anyone hurt?", Isaac asked Rena, Ara, and Shadow as he let go of them.

Alice couldn't help but stare at Flandre for a moment as she contemplated her somewhat unpredictable nature. Flandre appeared to be an innocent girl, but there was no question that she had somewhat sudden "bouts" when she would hurt those around her. Alice knew about Flandre and about what she could do. After all, in the past two years, all SPARTANs were to memorize the profiles of Characters confirmed to be in the real world. To be honest, Alice was not only a little worried for Cole, but for Flandre as well. After a couple of moments, Alice spoke again to Cole.

"I think that after you guys finish playing, I should have a talk with Flandre.", Alice said to Cole in a somewhat concerned tone.

Clockworks

As they neared the final area, Takoizu saw the rust colored air. If The Higher Power was right, then their journey was almost at its end. The only question was, what waited for them in the final area?

"What will we find here?", Takoizu calmly asked The Higher Power.
        Last edited by S121; 03-04-2014, 11:01 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yakumo estate

As the fox, jackal and blonde controller were chatting, a ghost floated towards them

"You know, you could have warned me that I would have to travel between worlds and dimensions, that bblasted knight of your friend never stopped talking" Mara spoke closing on them

"Oh Mara, good to see you back" Nera greeted the frosslass

"It is good to see both of you and I see that our dear blonde did got married, the spartan surely" the frozen ghost smiled faintly at the sight of Yukari´s wedding ring

"I hope you got good and saf in your travels, im sorry of the sudden task, but we had to save a friend" Renamon both greeted and apologized

"Yeah yeah its ok fox, atleast I got to see that white haired spirit, a good looking ghost, stubborn and pridefull, but honest"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rena sighed in relief as she looked at Isaac. "Thank you Isaac. I thought we were done for... anyways I'm fine..." Rena replied as she turned to Ara.

"I-I'm fine as well..." Ara said as Shadow just shrugs his shoulders. "I've survived much worse than a mere cave ceiling collapsing on us. Besides if things had gotten too severe... I would have just used Chaos Control to escape... Now shall we proceed? This whole situation is getting tiresome." Shadow said as he began to walk forward.

Entrance to Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Chung slowly stepped back as he noticed that Jack wasn't as calm as he was...

"Well I know you're a spartan! I know you would have survived if it actually did blow up. Besides I was kind of kicked out of the dump that I was conducting the tests in... they said to stop blowing up their crap..." Chung said with a nervous sigh. "Luckily it didn't blow up this time, but the device's output was still too high. I'm going to need to conduct more tests again... Anyways if your suit was damaged, Eve would surely be able to repair it in no time. Trust me Eve may not look like it, but she has a knack for fixing things more so than I..." He said as he looked at Eve who was still looking up at the building with that somewhat cute look on her face.

Garage - Prometheus Labs - London

After Raven took Elsword into the Medical Ward he had decided to go to the garage and check on Lily. Once he arrived in the garage he leaned up against a wall, waiting for Lily.

Comment

Isaac was a little annoyed by Shadow's reaction, but perhaps Shadow was more durable. As for Isaac, Rena, and Ara, they were much softer than Shadow, and would have been killed if Isaac had not done anything.

"Let's keep going. We should be getting close.", Isaac said to Rena and Ara as he followed behind Shadow.

As Chung spoke, Jack tried to reactivate his armor, but nothing happened. Instead of the HUD flickering back to life, the faint smell of smoke permeated the air. As soon as Jack smelled the smell of burnt electronics, he knew what the problem was. The power supply in Jack's armor had taken too much power and had fried. the rest of the circuits seemed fine, but all the excess El energy was trapped in his power supply and overloaded it, triggering the emergency shutdown. As soon as Jack came to that sudden revelation, he couldn't help but think about how furious Dr. Halsey would be. Experimental MJOLNIR armor didn't grow on trees, and the power supply was designed especially for his armor. It was the only one capable of surviving the excessive load of powering not only his armor's functions, but his GUNGNIR laser arm module as well. Just as Jack was about to speak to Chung, Chung told him how Eve could fix whatever problems may have been wrong with his suit. Just then, Jack looked at Eve and noticed the odd look of wonder and indifference on her face. Jack quietly admitted to himself that on some level her facial expression was cute, but he didn't really care enough to get any feelings a normal person would have.

"Yea, my armor's burned out. The power supply is fried.", Jack said to both Eve and Chung in an almost emotionless, slightly angry and annoyed tone.

Meanwhile, Daniel and Lily had put the Warthogs away, and after explaining the damages to the mechanics, they walked towards the garage's entrance. Just then, Lily saw Raven leaning against one of the nearby walls, waiting for them.

"That was fast.", Lily remarked to Raven as she approached.

"Have you seen Eve?", Lily asked.
              Last edited by S121; 03-05-2014, 12:43 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Eve looked down at Jack. As soon as she did she immediately began scanning Jack's armor. "El Energy amounts detected..." She said quietly as she had began to glow brightly with a blue aura, the aura getting so fierce that it is already causing her hair to flow as though there was a constant source of wind.

"Damaged energy cell. Initiating repairs..." Eve said as suddenly a flurry of at least two dozen small Nasod Nano Drones were summoned around her. The drones then began to quickly surround Jack as they began emitting small lasers of ell energy. The first dozen were emitting red lasers that were busy at work repairing most if not all damage to Jack's suit. While the 2nd dozen were busy at work emitting blue lasers to absorb any left over amounts of El Energy.

"El Energy Absorption 75% Completed. Repairs 14% Completed. Now initiating El Crystal Spectrum Amplification Mode. Now releasing El Energy." She said as she turned around to face the sky. As she did a small force field formed in front of her as she began to create a large electron ball formed from the El Energy she had absorbed from Jack's suit.

When the repairs are done Jack's suit will at the least be able to function properly.

"Yeah well all I had to do was take him to the Medical Ward. When some of the doctors saw how injured he was they took him in. I also placed a small Stamina Potion in the Medical Ward, and told them to give it to Elsword when he finally comes to. Last one I had as well... Anyways I think Eve is still outside with Jack and Chu-" Raven was saying as the sound of crackling lightning can be heard coming from right outside the Garage as Eve was getting prepared to fire a large blast of El Energy that she drained from Jack's suit.

Comment

When the process first started, Jack grew slightly tense at the accumulation of energy. Jack had no idea what was going on, so he had a good reason to be on edge, but as Eve continued to drain the energy from his suit and pointed the energy ball away from him, he could finally tell what she was doing.

When Lily saw what was happening, her eyes widened at what was happening.

"What is she doing!?", Lily asked Raven in a confused and tense tone.

Meanwhile, Daniel ran towards Jack, Chung, and Eve.

"Hey, what's going on? What's with the ball of electricity?", Daniel asked them in a confused tone as he quickly approached.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eve continued to charge the Electron Orb. Just as it finished charging Eve aimed at the sky as she fired the orb through the force field she created. As it flew through the El Crystal Spectrum force field the orb became at least twice as large. After it finally flew through the force field the orb which is now twice as large as Eve flies at an incredible speed towards the sky.

The orb flew high into the air, high above the Labs. Once it finally reached it's max limit of 381 meters into the air it blew up in a large explosion of plasma, electricity, and El. The explosion looked like a large electrical blue firework.

After the orb detonated the aura around Eve faded as she seemed to be breathing heavily... which is... odd for someone like her. "El Energy in subjects armor... depleted... Repairs at... 75%... Systems... m-m-malfunctioning... shutting... down..." Eve said as she lost all color in her eyes, and the blue lens like crystal on her forehead also lost all color as she quite literally passed out. Her two Nasod Drones Moby and Remy quickly caught her. The Nasod Drones around Jack's armor did continue to repair his fuel cell as best as they could.

"EVE!" Chung said as he ran up to her.

Meanwhile in the garage Raven who was about to answer Lily stopped as he saw Eve collapse. He too ran up to her.

Comment

Right before Jack's armor could be fully repaired, Eve suddenly fell to the ground and passed out.

"Sh*t.", Jack muttered as he saw Eve collapse.

Now that Eve was unconscious, Jack would have to answer to Halsey about how he allowed unauthorized testing to be performed on his armor. His head was going to roll if he didn't get Eve's help.

"Here. I'll take her inside, get her fixed.", Jack said to Chung as he lifted and held Eve in his arms.

"what just happened?", Daniel asked Chung and Jack.

"I don't know. She just said that she had a malfunction.", Jack said to Daniel.

"Uh oh.", Lily said as she saw Eve fall to the ground. Right before she ran over there, she saw that Jack was already taking care of the situation, but she still followed through, following next to Raven.

"Is she going to be alright?", Lily asked the group in a concerned tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cole couldn't help but agree with what Alice had to say. What had just happened wasn't typically expected out of anyone of Flandre's 'age'. Cole didn't even think that it was to be expected from a vampire either. Of course, Cole had never encountered any real vampires in his time. Only the ones that he saw in the occasional movies that he would watch with his friend Zeke. If anything, it should be Cole who should have the responsibility of speaking to Flandre about what is going on. But the whole event made it hard for Cole to concentrate on anything. Cole knew that, if he were to speak to Flandre, he would just keep reminding her of what just happened. Maybe even risk reminding her of what happened in Organisation XIII's castle. Cole didn't even want to think as to what would happen, should Flandre remember what happened in the castle. Cole had to admit, Alice had a better shot at talking to Flandre out of anyone right now. Not only because of the fact that Alice was a neutral party in this but also due to the fact that she has actually known Flandre longer than Cole has. Cole had to remind himself that it was due to Alice and her association with Flandre that Cole was here and that he was still alive.
                        "Seems like a good idea." Cole replied. "Admittedly, I was meaning to talk her myself about a few things. But she went to sleep early last night and well... we know about today."

In the middle of Flandre's little skip and collection of thoughts, Flandre heard Cole and Alice discuss a few things. Something which at first seemed disinteresting and nothing to warrant her inclusion. But as the discussion continued, Flandre's curiosity over the matter grew.
                        "What are you talking about, Cole?" Flandre innocently asked. Her voice having a level of both curiosity and completely unawareness of the subject at hand. It was as if she did not know that they were still talking about the bite.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Munich, Germany

As Nitori left with Zero Pandora appeared once more now that the area was clear of danger.

"... She loves him... she wished to protect him... I could feel it... but why does it... bother me so much...?" Pandora said as the sounds of airship engines could be heard in the skies above Munich. Pandora then looked up as the Maverick Hunter Airships have already arrived. As she saw this she quickly teleported out of the area. Leaving almost no trace of her left behind.

Michigan - Detroit

As the Radio Tower was destroyed the Airship X was fighting against stopped in place as though they were successful at stopping it.

"Lisa you did it! You destroyed the Radio Tower, and now the Airship stopped in it's tracks! I can now proceed with taking it out...!" X said over the communicator as he flew towards the Airship. However the Maverick Bomb Carrier was not actually stopped... it's readying the bomb... As X flew toward the Bomb Carrier a large latch on the bottom opened up, and a mechanical arm holding a missile emerged. X stopped in his tracks as he saw this.

"Wait what!?" X said as he saw the missile get ready to launch... he and Lisa were too late to stop the bomb... the Bomb Carrier was ordered to release the bomb when the signal from the Radio Tower stopped... and with the Radio Tower destroyed... the missile is now getting prepared...

X saw this and quickly opened up communications with Lisa.

"LISA THIS IS URGENT YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THE CITY NOW!!! I REPEAT GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THE CITY AS POSSIBLE NOW!!! THE MISSILE IS-" X was yelling as the missile was quickly deployed... now it's heading for the center of the city...

The center of Detroit will be a fiery crater in less than 3 minutes...

As Six entered their room Claire quickly stood up and walked over to Six. "Oh welcome back Six, and thanks..." She said as Chris was obviously missing from the room.

Unfortunately Chris had left their sleeping quarters to go get something himself. It was kind of obvious that Chris was up to something... mostly by the look on Claire's face. It was like she was trying to hide a secret from Six...

Comment

Emberlight

The elevator came to a halt at a platform similar to the Moorcroft Manor's, though it looked far more industrial. Above them, Gremlin smithes worked on their forges, tinkering away.

"Don't shoot them, they're friendly." HP said. "This is Emberlight, town of Gremlin Outcasts. Where those who defied King Tinkinzar stay."

Catacombs

"What idiotic thing are you doing?" THe Huntress said without even looking towards him. "You think I wouldn't notice you placing down C4? That stuff takes time to place, you know."
                            Last edited by Koishi; 03-05-2014, 08:55 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Oh sh*t oh sh*t oh sh*t" Chung kept muttering as he followed Jack. "Goddammit first I f*ck up Jack's armor, and now I'm the indirect cause for possibly one of my friend's most severe status infliction!" Chung said as he followed closely behind Jack.

Raven punched the wall with his normal right arm. "Fucking hell it seems her systems were completely overloaded from such large amounts of energy... Dammit..."

Comment

Emberlight

Heeding The Higher Power's advice, Takoizu put her M6D Magnum pistol away and looked over to him.

"So this place is like a prison complex?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a curious tone.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

After Claire welcomed him back, Six noticed that Chris was missing, and judging by the slightly suspicious look on Claire's face, something was up. Six didn't know what it was, but he couldn't ignore that strange look on Claire's face, as if she was hiding something.

"What's going on? Where's Chris?", Six asked Claire in a curious tone.

Jack didn't respond to Chung's worried muttering. All he did was quietly walk into the garage. As Jack passed by Lily, he stopped and looked at her.

"Get the paperwork for her security clearance. She'll need to sign it once she's conscious again.", Jack said to Lily in a somewhat emotionless tone.

"Where are you going to be?", Lily asked Jack.

"Sector 4. Wherever Neuman is.", Jack simply replied.

After speaking, Jack walked deep into the garage and towards the door to Sector 3, the one that led to the Vehicular Technologies lab.

"Cole's hand.", Alice calmly said to Flandre as she lightly tilted her head towards his injured hand.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X