X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakumo estate

Continuing with her task, Mara looked at the fox, "Both our guys and yours have been warned about that virus girl, but I still wonder why and how she managed to be in your list of people you fear, the only ones you have are both her, your blue puppy and yourself" she spoke with her normal tone, but it had a hint of worry

Sighing, the fox answered "She managed to almost destroy the Digital world and conquer this one, its a marvel that the humans in Shibuya survived her attack"

The frosslass listened, but yet she had curiousness "So she was a threat of cataclismic levels, that is kind of normal from the bad guys we have faced if you ask me"

"She is different because she got into one of our friend´s body without our knowing until it was too late, it took me a lot of time to understand how to detect her pressence just in case of another case of her getting released" Renamon countered with her calm tone and she knew the ghost would keep going

"She did managed to reappear another time, but we barely managed to seal her for good" the fox´s tone was grim

Mara was confused at this "Then why you are scared of her since she is sealed? what´s the matter then?"

Nera who was listening to the whole thing sighed and answered for her partner "The seal isn´t in a hidden place, its in the safest place for everyone. The cage is inside Rena´s deepest part of her soul"

The ghost paled at this information
    Last edited by Kristia; 05-06-2015, 11:16 PM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Flandre tilted her head in response to Alice. What about Cole's hand? Was there something wrong with it? Flandre looked down to Cole's hand and there she saw two marks in his hand. Bite marks. How on earth did Cole get bitten? And before she knew it, it hit her. She bit Cole. But why would she bite Cole? Cole did nothing to warrant a bite from her. Unless... Flandre then realised that there was a hazy bit when trying to recall what had happened in the cafeteria. Could it have been when she was teasing with Cole and spoke about the ACO? Did something happen to warrant a bite from her? She honestly could not remember.
      "Did I... do that?" Flandre asked, half-worriedly.
      "You don't remember?" Cole responded. Flandre shook her head in response and her eyes immediately widened when she realised what that meant. She DID bite Cole.
      "I bit you? But why? Why would I bite you, Cole?!" Flandre asked, her voice with even more worry than before.

Cole had no idea what was going on right now. Did Flandre seriously forget as to what happened or was she merely feigning forgetfulness to make her seem innocent in all this? Cole couldn't tell. It was almost as if she had amnesia or that her seemingly split-personality also split her memories. But how would that even make sense? All of what Cole was experiencing right now did not make sense. It's not as if one could have partial and spontaneous amnesia or even have different memories for different moods and states. Could they?
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Alice could see that Flandre was becoming worried, so she decided to try and comfort her. After all, Flandre seemed to genuinely care for Cole.

"The good news is that Cole will he okay. It's just a bite. Just try to be more careful from now on, okay?", Alice calmly asked Flandre.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Flandre promptly nodded. She would promise to be more careful around Cole. But the question still remained, why would she even bite Cole? Why would she even bite anyone? Flandre couldn't even recall the last time she outright bit someone. It must have been 100 or so years ago. And even then, it must have been very rarely. So why out of all of the possible times throughout the past century did it have to be then? Flandre continued to walk alongside Cole and Alice. She didn't not continue to speak nor did she return to her skipping. She merely continued to walk, keeping within a somewhat close proximity to Cole.

Cole took notice of this and thought nothing more of it. Flandre appeared to have no idea. And from what he could see and hear, Flandre seemed to be somewhat remorseful over her actions. Cole let Flandre stick by his side and did not complain about her closeness to him. If Flandre was going to be with Cole from here on out, Cole would have to be a bit more permissive with Flandre. Even more than he would be with anyone else.
          "So. How close are we to the Training Room?" Cole asked, not intending on wasting any more time.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Emberlight

"You misunderstand." HP started. "The Gremlins here are outcasts. They have bounties on their heads and Tinkinzar and his armies can't get to them."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Emberlight

Takoizu was a little curious about what the gremlins could have done to incur Tinkinzar's wrath. Were they murderers, were they political rivals, or were they a thorn in his side?

"So it's more like a hideout for them? What do they have to do to make Tinkinzar want them dead?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power in a curious tone.

Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

As Cole, Flandre, and Alice walked through the halls of Sector 4, Cole and Flandre could see various signs saying "Advanced Materials Research and Development Lab", "Reactor Research and Development Lab", Weapons Research and Development Lab", and "Nanotechnologies Testing Lab". It was clear that this place, specifically Sector 4, had advanced technology, things one would probably only see in science-fiction movies.

"We'll be there really soon. It's actually quite a long walk from the mess hall. You see, the reason it's so far away is because the training room is not exactly a training room in the traditional sense. The room's actually meant for testing weapons, armor, and various other devices meant for SPARTANs, but some of us tend to use it more than the simulation machines, due to it being able to project holograms out of Hardlight.", Alice explained.
              Last edited by S121; 03-05-2014, 05:25 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Most of what Alice explained made sense. It wouldn't seem wise to have all the combat and technology oriented stuff near the residential and lower tech zones. After all, you wouldn't want to see a fully kitted out SPARTAN moving by your room unless it was an emergency. But this was more of a military base and SPARTAN training facility, so you could never really tell with places like these. Thinking about what Alice had said regarding the Training Room, Cole presumed that it could still be used for their purposes. After all, weapons and armour testing wasn't too different from light combat. At least that was what Cole thought. He never had combat or strategy in mind. Whenever Cole went into battle, he would never think much about it aside from taking out the enemy and keeping himself alive. No tactics, no thought processes aside the usual ones. Out of all of Alice's explanations, the last thing made Cole somewhat confused. Simulation rooms? Hardlight?
                "Hardlight?" Cole asked in minor confusion.

Comment

Hardlight Shield: http://conceptartworld.com/wp-conten...Hubbell_22.jpg

"Yes. Hardlight is what you get when you turn light into a solid state. It's easily capable of surviving nuclear blasts and is virtually indestructible. We not only use it for the 'holograms' in the training room, we also use it to create Hardlight Shields.", Alice explained to Cole.

Just then, Alice put her right hand out in front of her and a blue, SPARTAN-sized shield appeared in front of her, hovering just a couple inches away from her outstretched hand.

"These shields are indestructible, but they drain a lot of energy. We can only keep them up for a couple seconds before they disappear.", Alice added before the shield slowly turned red and dissipated.
                  sigpic

Comment

From what Cole could gather, it was some kind of scientific development that could make solid light surfaces. Although the reality of it baffled Cole, he could understand its concept and its uses. The fact that they could be used for shielding was very interesting. Cole could already form shielding of his own from electricity but it was nice to see similar developments like it. And much like Cole's electrical shields, these could only last so long due to their power consumption but they were very effective.
                    "Interesting... Kinda like my own shields then?" Cole asked as he briefly formed an electrical shield before him.

Comment

As Cole's shield crackled with electrical energy, Alice pressed her finger against it and tested it out. The electricity shocked her suit, but thanks to it being made out of a few layers of Titanium alloy and insulators, Alice felt nothing.

"Huh. Pretty sturdy. It's actually pretty similar to our suits' energy shields.", Alice said as she pulled her hand away and watched the energy continue to crackle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yuuka's Mansion

"Man, we're- we're all drunk, I'm completely fine, but you're driving." Jason managed to blurt out.

He was a little shaky, but overall seemed to have control over his posture, surprisingly.

Comment

It was interesting to see how Alice would interact with Cole's shield. Naturally, one shouldn't touch Cole or his shield due to the electricity present. But, it appeared that Alice's suit could redirect current and almost negate it. This was nice to know, just in case he accidentally shocked a SPARTAN. But at the same time, it meant that a fight against a SPARTAN was going to be excruciatingly hard because electricity was probably the only thing Cole could use in combat. Cole then dispelled the shield so that he wouldn't be using any more of his electricity. After all, he would be needing it for when Cole and Flandre get to the Training Room.
                          "Heh... Nice to know that my powers aren't obsolete." Cole remarked in a half-joking manner. "Let me tell you, my electrical shields have saved me multiple times. Snipers... Constructs... Illusionists and other conduits... Something tells me that I may be needing to use them more often."

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"I hope I'm not interrupting something...but may I have a moment?"
                            Alvis was standing behind the group, and a respectable distance from Flandre.

Catacombs - Depths

"...precautions. I like to give myself some options." Eleos responded.

ACO WRAITH HQ

In a structure that seemed more like a massive bunker there was a buzz of activity throughout the maze like building. A man wearing a blue bandana and black hoodie walked through the bustling scientists and guards to a lab like area. He walked over to a woman with silver hair that went down to her shoulders who was wearing a lab coat and red dress shirt underneath.
                            "So Meyneth, any new breakthroughs?"
                            "None yet. How are our agents in the field, Ryan?"
                            "Survivng. No thanks to PALADIN. It's like an invisible war of ideologies."
                            "Well here's to hoping we can put the war to sleep before it claims blood en masse."
                            "Hear Hear. But we have to be ready. PALADIN basically declared war openly on characters. We won't stand a chance against them. And when they're hell bent on our destruction...nothing will stop them...unless we level the playing field."
                            "The toxin?"
                            "Exactly. Silence what makes them superior so that they can't destroy us...but then when we're in the clear, unmute it."
                            "Are you certain we need to go to such lengths?"
                            "If only it would be that simple. To the characters, we can't simply be trusted. We need to cover our bases."
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-06-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Entrance to Garage - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Raven sighed as he looked down at the ground as Jack and Chung went inside to take care of Eve. "Fucking hell what is it with everyone getting in critical condition on Christmas day...?" He said as he sat down on the ground next to a wall.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-11-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Shortly after Cole made his remark about shields, a peculiar voice could be heard from behind. And judging by the volume and relative direction, it was near Flandre. And if this person was near Flandre, then... As soon as the voice spoke up, a yelp of surprise could be heard from Flandre. Reacting to this, Cole sharply turned around to see the source of this voice. A young man with medium-long silver hair and a peculiar choice of clothing. Judging by the clothing, he was either a person or character working here or he was another intruder. But the fact that he would simply invade upon this little discussion didn't seem right. Cole quickly charged his hands, preparing to shock the person if need be. If worse came to worse, Cole would have to fight this person.
                                "Ok, who the heck are you and what do you want?!" Cole brashly asked the man.
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-07-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X