X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Inventory

The three neared an intersection, and then a thud came against the side of John's armor. It was Koishi accidentally ramming into John, as she was paying no attention to what was in front of her. The force knocked Koishi back and to the ground, where she rubbed her head.

"Ow." Koishi said as she tried getting herself up.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gensokyo - Blowhole | Night

Max had been running through Gensokyo, towards his desired destination. The Blowhole. The location where the Kappa's are mining. Max had been assigned an errand by his boss, however he had only been told to head to the Blowhole and find Yamame. That's all he was told to do. He knew full well that Gensokyo was a dangerous place from what he had heard, and why he was asked to head to the Kappa's mining site is all up to speculation. However Max wanted to fulfill his orders so he had decided to head towards his assigned destination. With his trusty gun the Bell Trigger holstered on his waste, and his reliable Battle Wrench on his belt he had kept running until he finally reached the entrance to the Blowhole. Once there he had began to search for the person named Yamame.

"Hey is anyone by the name of Yamame around? I kind of need to see her!" He called out at the top pf his lungs, as he took a few deep breaths in every other word. Running from the Kappa Village, to the Blowhole is quite an exercise, but nothing he isn't used to.

Comment

Kappa Mine - Blowhole - Gensokyo

"You were looking for me?" A peppy voice called from behind Max. Behind Max stood a tomboyish girl wearing a casual khaki pants and black-and-white shirt. Her movements were brisk and energetic, her golden amulet-like necklace bouncing up and down every time she skipped around.

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Mine - Blowhole - Gensokyo

Max jumped as Yamame called out to him from behind. Almost immediately he grabbed his large Wrench as he readied himself. However after hearing that this girl was the one he was looking for he let down his guard as he put away his wrench.

"Oh sorry for that. You kinda startled me! Anyways I was asked to come here because my boss kinda asked me too. However that's all I was told... so I don't know why I was asked to come here."

Comment

Kappa Mine - The Dark Blowhole - Gensokyo

"Boss, huh?" Yamame unhinged her bungee cord and swiftly hopped over to a safe platform. It's an amazement how quickly she could navigate up and down the dangerous ledges of the Kappa mines, what with all her tools around. While the Kappas were engineers and mechanics, Yamame had her knack in architecture. So she was always seen carrying heavy ladders and huge protractors around. Her toolbelts slung around her slim waist carried scratch papers, pens, and other doodads including her trusted Swiss Knife that her fan gave her about a year ago. (Said that it was antique, used by the fan's great grandfather in a war against the Germans...) And that's not even mentioning the two melons on her chest that Max didn't have.

Yamame skipped, closing in the distance between her and Max to a dangerous degree, and closely inspected Max and found a little badge, the badge that indicated his service to the Kappas. "Oh so you're the errand boy they sent. Okay, follow me."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

The young mechanic backed up a few steps as Yamame drew closer faster than she should have. However once she was within a safe distance from him he looked at her and was amazed at how... cute and lively she was. It was almost alluring to him as he watched her... melons bounce up and down as she skipped towards him. Though Max quickly shook his head as he looked at Yamame.

"O-Oh I'm sorry... uh yeah I was sent here by the Kappa Village. Mitori kind of sent me here. I don't know why though. All she did was tell me to come here and see you. Do you have any idea why I was sent here?"

Comment

"She probably needed this." Yamame said as she took a path downstairs, then to the left, then down again, then through a ladderway... How long is this gonna go?

Yamame arrived at a deep cave inside the mine, where a vein of bright turquoise ore the size of a pickup truck was being mined by some Kappa miners.

"Jeez, this is a big vein." Yamame commented. "This is the thing Mitori was probably looking for. Tell me, how much can you lift?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Max looked at Yamame as she went downstairs and into the mine.

"Uhm... Not a whole lot why?" He called down to Yamame as he began proceeding down the stairs as well to see what Yamame was looking for. When he finally went downstairs, and down the ladder he saw the large amount of Turquoise ore. The amount of the ore had surprised Max. It was bigger than most ore chunks he had seen. "Whoa that is a large chunk of ore! I might need to call in Steve if you expect me to lift that..."

Comment

The Inventory

"I'm pretty sure she would already know about this place. This place has been here ever since the first time you met us, back when the bridge in the Ancient City collapsed.", John explained to Reimu as he began to look around, trying to find somebody to ask for help.

Just then, John felt something bump against his armor and heard a thud on the ground. John quickly looked over and saw Koishi on the ground. John was surprised to see her, especially since it had been quite some time since John had last seen her.

"Koishi, are you alright?", John asked Koishi in a surprised tone as he held his hand out to help her up.
                    Last edited by S121; 02-11-2015, 04:05 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kappa Mines - The Dark Blowhole - Gensokyo

"Hmm I see." Yamame nodded, not too phased by Max's inability to lift heavy things. "Here, I'll hold it up, you just lead me to where Mitori is."
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-11-2015, 04:17 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Mines - The Dark Blowhole - Gensokyo

Max chuckled nervously at Yamame as he looked at her. "A-Are you sure? I can easily call in my Ridepod. With it's upgrades I made to it thanks to the Kappa it can lift something twice that size! If you wish I can call it in. It won't take that long to call Steve in. It really won't."

Comment

Rundown Streets - Seoul - South Korea | Evening/Night*

Another sunset, another day wasted. Following the attack earlier in the day, two of the CosmoNOTs, Lester and Bull had been bad injured in the fight. Lester having taken several gunshots and Bull having suffered from an explosion and who knows what else. When Bull returned to the ruined garage at the end of the day, he refused to talk about what happened when he left Lester to go wandering. For all Lester cared about, Bull could have been sitting on the sidewalk doing nothing but... Well, that was for Lester to decide. Bull decided to take a nap shortly after returning and was left to his devices once more. As for Mint, she had gotten bored and decided to head into a more 'respectable' area of Seoul to get away from the chaos that was her teammates. Obviously frustrated at how poorly executed the fight went down. This left only Nadia and Lester in the garage, still awake.

Lester was laying on the wrecked sofa in the main room of the garage. Following the fight earlier, Lester had passed out and needed a little bit of medical attention. Nadia had promptly seen to this and had bandaged up Lester where he was shot. Now, a good amount of his torso was wrapped in bandages to contain the wounds. Although it made Lester's upper body hard to move, at least it made him look more badass. If it weren't winter right now, Lester would have taken the opportunity to take off his shirt and expose his bandages for all to see. But thinking about that, only the other three CosmoNOTs would be seeing them. Getting off the sofa, Lester stood up and began to stretch and crack his joints. Laying down on the sofa for most of the day was beginning to make his body too stiff for his liking. Lester was a swordsman, an swift and nimble dodger. He needs his body to limber yet strong. Not as beefy and huge as Bull's, but more of a middle ground. With his body limbered up and free to move, Lester proceed out to where Nadia was.

As expected and predictable as the movement of the sun, Lester found Nadia in the back of the garage. The actual garage part of the place. This was the place which was used by mechanics to tune up or repair cars back when these streets had people living in them. Now, this room was used as Nadia's little tool shed and workstation. Here, she came up with contraptions and devices to help CosmoNOTs in WORLD DOMINATION! Or... so they thought. Without due knowledge of this world's technology and materials, Nadia wouldn't be able to do anything as dangerous as they did back in Ft. Eagle, their first base when searching for the Cells. Until then, Nadia would have to resort to analysing the technology already available and see how it worked.
                          "Nadia-girl, I'm up." Lester called out in the room. Looking up from where she was working, Nadia saw Lester standing in the entrance of the room. Judging by how Lester was standing and where he was standing, he seemed hesitant to come into the room.
                          "It's alright, Lester. I'm not doing anything dangerous. Come in." Nadia said in response. If it weren't for Nadia's almost emotionless voice, Nadia wouldn't have seemed so harsh or cold. Despite this, Lester took the initiative and proceeded into the Nadia's work area. After all, it's not as if Nadia would intentionally burn Lester with a welding tool.

*(RPer's Note: The Time Diagram isn't too reliable and there's some discrepancies when trying to read it. For all I know, it's either evening or early night in Seoul.)
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

The Inventory

"Eh?" Koishi looked up to see John. "Oh, you're what I ran into."

Koishi took John's hand and pulled herself up. "What ARE you doing here? We're in the middle of preparing to fight an angel of death and his minions."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Noise Basement 2 - Hongdae - Seoul - South Korea

"여기 있습니다, 손님." The Korean waiter promptly returned with a glass of vodka and a crisp piece of paper with series of number written on it.

Perfect, Jinx thought as she took both. Dismissed, the waiter departed, leaving Jinx alone again. But this time she had people to grill. Pulling out her pink Samsung Photon, she dialed the number written on the paper and called.

Rundown Streets - Seoul - South Korea

A phone began ringing, emitting a sharp shrilling ring every 2 seconds.

"Can that vehicle fit down here?" Yamame questioned as she tested the weight of the ore. "How large is the vehicle? Maybe we can bring the vehicle up to a mine branch and use Kisume's elevator system to carry it to the branch."
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-18-2014, 12:52 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Max looked at Yamame as he thought. "Steve should be able to fit down here. If not then we could always get it to a nearby branch if needed. Or at least to surface level. I think it would be safer to get this to a much larger branch and use the elevator to carry it. Once we do that then we really shouldn't have a problem!" Max said as he looked at the ore.

"Though I don't want to do it unless we really have to... and Steve is only about the size of a modern day civilian transport vehicle... or a car as you might call it... So he might not fit in this branch..."

Comment

Working...
                                X