X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruined City

The bullets from the pistols hit their mark on Kenway, knocking him down, blood flowing freely from the fresh wounds, staining his cloak.
    "KENWAY!!" Shulk shouted as suddenly the Monado glowed green. He evaded the rifle blasts and then jumped forward.

"That's enough...MONADO PURGE!"
    A blast of green Ether energy shot forth from the Monado when Shulk swung the blade, It struck it's intended target.
    Lucco's black arms vanished.
    Shulk then landed and bluish-black ether particles surrounded him for a moment. From Lucco's perspective, it was as though Shulk vanished.
    Shadow Eye
    Then, when the particles soon dissipated, Shulk was already within reach of Lucco and he was coming down with the Monado against him. Shulk's battle cry rang through the air.

Comment

Ruined City

At the sight of Shulk's attack ripping through his demon arms, Lucco TP'd a few meters back to dodge the slash and fired with his pistols... Unknowing of the fact that Kenway was still up and standing.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

If Lucco looked down, he would see the Monado protruding through his torso. He thought he teleported, but he didn't.

Monado Purge sealed his ability to do so.

Kenway had gotten up slightly, despite his wounds.

Comment

Ruined City

"...damn." Lucco coughed at his shortcoming. He vanished into a speck of light that shone for a moment and disappeared, leaving behind a purple-haloed portal.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ruined City

Shulk watched as Lucco disappeared and the portal formed.
            "That's the end of him..." Shulk said, somewhat disheartened. "Why...."
            "Don't dwell on it, kid. We have to move forward. His life was a small price to pay for that." Kenway said.
            "He could have changed...."
            "Maybe, but that's not for us to worry about right now."
            "....right. Hopefully when we defeat Elios, we can put an end to this for all who live in this banished library."

They both walked into the portal...

Comment

Mayohiga

"You called?" HP appeared to her side. "I don't see any desperation."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yakumo Estate - Mayohiga - Gensokyo | Day

Takoizu turned over to look at The Higher Power, and as she did so, she took off her helmet to reveal a serious look on her face.

"I think The Auditor's planning something. I need to show you what I've found.", Takoizu said as she placed her helmet on the table and connected it to the projector.

Based on Takoizu's haste, it seemed like something was serious.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"Does it involve him destroying the universe? Because I already know that part." HP said.

Catacombs

An archer or two were blown away by the shots, though two more simply took their place. Another very accurate volley of arrows zoomed towards Isaac with that tell-tale whizzing sound.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Catacombs - California

As the exchange of shots between Isaac, and the mysterious attacker continued Rena, and Ara was taking cover. Rena tried to assist Isaac, but the volley of arrows was too fast. Thus causing her to take cover once more.

"Oh come on!" She said as she noticed Shadow walking right into the line of fire.

"What the hell is he doing?" Rena said to herself as Shadow prepared to snap his fingers.

"Chaos... CONTROL!!!" Shadow yelled as he snapped his fingers. As he did an immediate flash of light appeared, and after the light vanished completely all the arrows were seen flying back to the senders, right into the darkness.

Comment

Takoizu was about to turn on the projector, but when The Higher Power spoke, she suddenly stopped again, surprised by his sudden revelation. The Higher Power knew that this was going to happen, but Takoizu needed to know when. If she didn't then she wouldn't be able to warn her father in time.

"Do you know when it's supposed to happen?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

Isaac was face-to-face with the volley of arrows. At the last second, Isaac was about to spin out of the way of the arrows, but all of a sudden, a flash of light obstructed Isaac's vision. Isaac expected to get hit with the arrows shortly after, but to his surprise, the arrows were now traveling in the opposite direction. Not wanting to waste this opportunity, Isaac followed the arrows, firing at the spectral archers.

"Keep running down the path! I'll distract them, then meet up with you!", Isaac called out as he laid down more plasmafire.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"Well, he's going to attack Earth first, but after that, whenever he feels like it." HP said. "Luckily your father got something to kill the Auditor, so that's one step complete. Was there anything else of note?"

Catacombs

The spectral archers broke away from the arrows, sparing most, allowing them to get off another volley at Isaac and those behind him.

Comment

"Yes.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power as she activated the projector and began to play videos of what happened while she was in The Auditor's fortress.

The Higher Power was shown the various enemies Takoizu encountered while up in The Auditor's fortress. There were various types of creatures from many games, as well as Diablo and The Gravemind. When Takoizu got to The Gravemind, she played the video of their conversation, how The Gravemind said that it didn't trust The Auditor, and that there was an unknown entity known only as "The Darkness". When Takoizu tried to ask The Gravemind about it, all she got were more questions.

"Do you know what 'The Darkness' is?", Takoizu asked The Higher Power as she turned back around and faced him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mayohiga

"They were sealed away long ago. We don't like to tallk about them. Let me put it this way. They existed far before I did, and I was born before the beginning of the multiverse." HP said nervously.

Comment

Takoizu knew that whatever The Higher Power said was going to say was going to be bad, but she didn't know that they were dealing with cosmic entities of this magnitude. The Higher Power nervously speaking only served to make Takoizu feel tense. If this was enough to make The Higher Power nervous, then what was "The Darkness"?

"Can you tell me who, or what they are? The Gravemind said that John may be able to defeat The Auditor, but that he'll still need to deal with The Darkness.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power in a serious tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

The super-soldier from the shipyard
                                A fox knight from the bustling center of civilization
                                A jackal of aura from the great deserts
                                Two gentlemen from the ruins of a city
                                A survivalist from the jungle he is familiar with
                                A girl of fiery passion from the unforgiving frozen land

The Characters appeared back into the real realm to find Patchouli kneeling, evidently hurt from the damage her clothing received and the bloody scars and dirt and bruises she obtained beneath. Elios was standing, unmoved, with his book open.

"You're weak." Elios spat. "Weak like you were 200 years ago."

"D... Dammit." Patchouli groaned. "Cursed dark magics..."

"Curse and Forbidden-ness doesn't matter in magic." Elios frowned as he lift his right hand from his book, black arcane energy swirling around it. "It only matters that you gain power from it."

"Goodbye, young warlock."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X