X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM Hallway - Gensokyo

"You do not understand the extent of my power do you?" Glaive responded as he watched one of the lone fairies flying by before looking at the unconscious physical bodies of Nera and Jack.

"In my realm I take those I choose, and create duplicates of them. In a sense they are real in my realm, with their desires to fight and their power. Granted their are a few beings that I cannot fully replicate due to their power. Those being the Boundary Youkai Yukari, and her daughter of the future. For nearly everyone else I can create perfect duplicates. For example, they just fought the dreaded enemy of the Bounty Hunter known as Samus Aran. He fought them like he was fighting the Bounty Hunter, and he did quite well. Fortunately your friend Nera, and the man Jack had managed to overtake him. So do not question my challenge. Now as for your request... It does seem intriguing. I accept it, but I will not inform them that the real you will be their opponent. Though I cannot guarantee that I will be in the battle itself. However I will humor you and even be in the battle, in fact I might even participate... though if I do I would probably have to limit my own powers... Alright then. The challenge will be getting ready soon. You will know when the fight starts." Glaive said as he disappeared in an instant.

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive in a single blink of an eye reappeared in Henir's Time and Space with Jack and Nera.

"I have returned you two. Now are you ready for a challenge?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack stood up.

"I'm ready. Who will be our next opponent?" He asked.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive looked at Jack with an unwavering stance. His only visible eye underneath his mask remained unblinking as Glaive seemed to be pondering the next match.

"It will be a rather interesting surprise for the two of you.... So you will have to wait and see... In the meantime if you have any other questions before the match then please, ask them now."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack crossed his arms, thinking...

"... Why? Why did you choose me to do this little experiment? Is it because I was weak at the time?"

He began pacing.

"... And what purpose must I serve here? Is there any importance to all of thi-"

His question was suddenly interrupted by bad coughing. He kneeled on the ground, trying to catch his breath.

"Gh!... Damn it... What's happening?"

He removed his hand from his mouth, and noticed a little red smearing. It was blood, but only a little. His mask had little darker spots, showing where the blood is.

"... That was unpredicted. But nevermind that. My question still stands."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive simply looked at Jack as he sighed.

"Oh the contrary my dear friend. Physically, and mentally you are quite sound... Emotionally though you are not so strong. You have gone through too much in your life. Any normal man could almost go insane at what had happened to you. The reasons why I brought you here was because I found you interesting. I figured that you would make for a good competitor in my challenge, for your strength and skills are supreme. Though that isn't the only reason as to why I have brought you here." Glaive said as he stepped forward, getting closer to Jack with each step.

"You are attempting something that should not be messed with, and the same goes for that Yakumo child. The two of you may be at each others throats, but what the two of you have done are almost inexcusable. I would have brought the Yakumo child here, but I fear for what she may do to me. For she inherits the abilities from both her parents. That includes her boundary manipulation, and despite how much power over Time and Space I have... I cannot risk dealing with her at the current moment in your timeline. For even I am not vulnerable to her manipulation of boundaries. You I can at least handle, for here I have full control. If I wanted I could easily trap you outside of space and time, while that Yakumo child could easily just gap out of here if she had wanted. I do not intend to punish you or her just yet though for I cannot truly punish you until something truly bad happens. Until then I thought it would be entertaining to have you here in my domain, and let you face my challenges. Fortunately you will get rewarded like I said, but that reward might not be enough when the time for punishment comes. Now what exactly have you and that Yakumo child done wrong? Well I'm sure it is quite obvious if you think about it..." The masked man said as he turned around, walking back to the edge of the platform they are on.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera knew Glaive was taunting the time traveler, so she just leaned on a cube and started checking her paw spikes as also the bracelet on her left arm ("I havenīt tested it in the real world yet, but I know it would be taxing, I wonder what Renamon is thinking right now"

SDM, Hallway

The foxīs plan would work if she had the chance in Glaiveīs dimension, her chest had a faint pain from time to time as she knew what was coming. She looked at her right arm and moved her arm brace to check on the bracelet she had ("If this doesnīt work.. that scythe user will come sooner than I thought")
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"... Well, the only reason I came here was to bring back that daughter to the future. I'm done with my mission and I wanted to make sure she hadn't changed anything in the process. Of course, I had to account for interactions that she made before our encounter..." He began trailing off.

"... What if... She had already made several interactions... Then....... That's why I was Coughing up blood. It wasn't an injury... My body is beginning to lose its hold because...

"I ' m D i s a p p e a r i n g F r o m T h e F a b r i c O f T i m e A n d S p a c e ."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

"Oh please you are not disappearing from Time and Space. At least not yet. I however am unable to tell you what is wrong, not because I don't know but rather I just am not allowed to tell you. What I will tell you is that don't think that you are safe from punishment even if you are trying to fix things. The fact of the matter is that you had also gone back in time. Something should not be entirely done, but nothing truly big had yet to be changed by you or that Yakumo child. Granted there have been many smaller things that have been changed in your past, but nothing that I can't punish you for. But due to the fact that you and Takoizu had traveled through time then you are being watched by more than just me. Also I must warn you that you are not finished with that Yakumo child... that is all I can tell you for now though. The rest is up to you to find out. In the meantime I can stabilize your body to prevent anything bad from happening, though the effects are only temporary." Glaive said as he turned back to Jack.

"Now are you both ready for the next challenge?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Focusing back on Glaive, Nera got prepared for the next challenge "Im ready for it and got enough energy to keep going" she spoke with determination
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive nodded at Nera as she confirmed that she was ready for the next fight. "Good. I assure you this next fight will be rather interesting. For this next fight will be against a certain someone you may know..." Glaive replied as he then turned to Jack. At first Glaive said nothing to the Time Traveler. "Now what about you? Are you sure you are ready? Or are you still questioning what is happening right now? Or would do you wish to quit now? I mean... it is okay if you decide to quit, but do you really want to miss out on what reward I might have for the both of you? You better decide quickly... I am growing impatient..."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack thought about all that's happened, but set it aside for later.

"... My apologies. I'm ready." Jack said. He drew his machete.

Don't worry, father. I'll finish this quickly, then find her again. Try to bring her back or... Eliminate her... For good. Then I'll bring the body back. And I will cleanse the world. As I was made to.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive simply looked at Jack as the man answered him. For what felt like a few minutes Glaive continued to just stare at Jack as though he was trying to read the Time Traveler's mind. However after a few minutes passed Glaive took a deep breath as he stepped back.

"Good... Now I suppose the match will begin now..." Glaive said as he snapped his fingers, and within an instant the scenery began to change from not back to the Tree of El from before. But rather the setting changed to a rather empty field that seemed to go on forever.
                          Spoiler:

Once the scenery completely changed Glaive could still be standing there as a light breeze began to carry over the empty field save for the three of them. Glaive stood there simply staring at Nera and Jack as though he was thinking deeply about something, all the while he took out a small dice sized blue cube and tossed into the air. The blue cube floated in the air as it began to expand and pulsate.

The cube almost immediately teleported the real Renamon from the Scarlet Devil Mansion into the Empty Field in Henir's Time and Space, indicated by Renamon appearing in the cube before it shattered completely. Once the cube was shattered Renamon would now find herself in the same empty field inside of Henir's Time and Space, along with Nera, Jack, and Glaive.

"The fight will begin now. Please do not disappoint me."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Renamon was leaningon a wall until she felt something coming to her, a small cube appeared and got bigger enough to engulf her body "Looks like things will start" she said to herself letting the cube do its work.

Soon the cube disappeared and she was now on a field, she felt the nature around, but there was this.. void also around, she sensed three beings and glanced to see Nera, Jack and Glaive with that face of neutrality and demanded with the same tone of his to make this an interesting battle.

Nera on the other hand smiled with a small growl "So our next match is Renamon? Then I can expect another one of our friends in the next battle" she said stretching her arms

The fox looked at Glaive and smirked "I see you are eager for something great so please let me show you something you will like" she then looked at the lucario who was confused "I hope you are prepared, our plan will need to be rushed", the fox spoke with a sad smile and threw her digivice to Nera

The lucario caught it and already knew the plan her partner had "You solved that problem?" she asked and then smirked "Im waiting for this challenge then" she growled and prepared for it.

Renamon closed her eyes and opened her paws, the claws were sharp as she did something unexpected..

The digimon clawed her own chest and ripped the flesh where her heart should be, but there was only black soul

Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack was ready to go and attack, but he stopped when he saw Renamon expose a dark soul.

"... What's going on?" Jack asked curiously.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The black soul just stood there as the fox panted enduring the pain "you wanted your freedom.. now you got it!" she growled taking the soul out of her body and throwing it away.

The soul flew for a few seconds and stopped abruptly, it stood there.. and started to grow.

Nera didnīt hesitate and threw the copy digivice to her partner who quickly absorbed all the energy she could, the wound slowly healed as the black soul kept growing

The lucario looked at Jack with a serious face "I hope you are prepared, in case Glaive takes this as our challenge, we will have to use our real strengths" she spoke and noticed that the soul started changing form.

Renamon looked at her now almost healed injury and couldnīt help but smirk "Iīve got to thank you for making a copy of my digivice Glaive, you just helped me solve a puzzle that would have killed me without making a copy of this" she said showing the copy digivice that now got depleted and cracked.

The black soulīs form got into a humanoid one, with long limbs and what looked like limbs a voice echoed around "Finally..", some color appeared, a bluish grey skin was the first, then the lower limbs got a purple as the now female looking torso got covered by a green color.

A wicked laugh echoed "You fool.." the voice came from the humanoid whose face was down, shivering with a laugh that was getting louder until she faced them all, her face was a mixture of digital and flesh style "Iīm FREE!!" She growled and flew to the sky.

The D-reaper is back
                                http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...mte_ADR-01.jpg
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Kristia; 07-18-2014, 11:04 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X