X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

"Is everyone okay?" Byakuren asked after a few seconds of silence. She stood up with shredded dress that was nothing more than strips of ribbon, and countless thin scars across her skin that trickled tiny little drops of blood.

"I... I'll manage." Murasa groaned from the side. She was obviously lying because one: her voice was nothing more than a moaning save for a couple of breaks to breathe, and two: she had a huge piercing wound on her stonach which resulted in a pool of blood that stained Gosai's red ninja outfit.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Bang Shishigami stood there in nothing but his scarf and underwear thanks to his ultimate attack burning it all off, while looking off into the distance as their attacker had disappeared in flash of light. "That strange machine... it held a strange power that I have not felt before... I wonder what it could have been..." He said as he turned to Byakuren ignoring any injuries he may have suffered, as well as ignoring the fact that is pretty much butt-naked save for his red underwear. "I'm fine, but what about you Lady Byakuren are you unharmed?" Bang asked as he approached her.

Meanwhile Bang's Subordinates stood up after the fight had ended. The green ninja Midori was unharmed, along with his brother in yellow Kiiro. Gosai was thankfully unharmed as well.

""We're fine! Just a few scrapes and bruises, but nothing we can't handle!" Midori replied as Kiiro nodded, confirming that he was alright.

Gosai was about to speak though when he felt his clothes get wet with blood. He then looked at Murasa of whom he was holding close to him. "Oh god! We have a soldier down! I repeat we have a soldier down! What do we do boss?"

"Wait what? Are you serious? Do we need a doctor!?"

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Glaive simply watched on from a safe distance as the D-Reaper had finally emerged. "Hmm... Interesting indeed... I foresaw this being emerging in your timeline... but I don't recall it being so soon... However this will be indeed quite interesting." Glaive remarked as he summoned a small blue cube underneath him, just large enough for him to sit on. Glaive then sat on the cube as it began to hover high in the air, just high enough to be in mostly safe viewing distance.

((Now since I remember that the events at the Myouren Temple are happening a day before the current day in the RP, I can actually RP as the Medic for the Myouren Temple events!))
        Human Village Inn | Night (Before the fight at the Myouren Temple Ended.)

The Medic was in his room within the Inn he had been currently staying at in the Human Village writing some notes in his journal about all the things that he had seen so far in the Human Village. The notes were mostly about the beings he had met called Youkai. They were odd little people. Most of the ones he had met were of female gender. Some ranged from small child-like fairies, to more mature female Youkai. From what he gathered they were quite interesting for they had abilities that he had not really seen before... save for a few other game characters he had met. Either way these Youkai fellows were quite interesting. Maybe he could meet an injured one... and find out if they have a similar human anatomy to humans.

The Medic was almost done writing in his journal when he heard a somewhat loud bang from outside. When he looked out of the window and into the distance he had saw a large pillar of light, and a few explosions coming from the direction of the Myouren Temple. Intrigued the Medic turned to his labcoat, his briefcase containing some of his medical equipment including his Bonesaw and Syringe Gun, the Medi Gun Backpack, and the Medi Gun itself which were all laid down neatly on his bed. Thinking about the potential about the damage that the explosions had caused, and the people that were injured. Feeling a bit... interested in the prospect of what he might come across if he were to go there he closed his journal.

He then put on his lab coat and surgical gloves. Followed by the Medi Gun backpack, and the Medi Gun which is secured tightly onto the side of the backpack. He then grabbed his briefcase as he left his room, and went down to the lobby. Once in the lobby he walked up to the receptionist.

"I'm sorry Mad'am, but I will be going for a bit. I promise zat I will be back by tomorrow morning with ze payment for ze room you had given me! Now if you will excuse me I must hurry!" The Medic said as he took off out of the Inn, and into the streets of the Human Village. His destination... The Myouren Temple. Thankfully it isn't too far away from the village.

Comment

"No I'm telling you I'm-" Murasa began, but the slightest wind blowing on her wound stopped her speech as she winced.

"What got you?" Ichirin asked, landing beside Murasa.

Byakuren too approached, holding up her Sutra Scroll. "A stray bolt must've gotten her. It missed her vital organs, so she'll be fine. Too bad I can't apply healing spells on anyone but myself..."

"We'll have to fetch Keine-sensei. She's the closest one around that has knowledge in curing Youkai." Ichirin suggested. "I can quickly-"

"No, stay and take care of Murasa." Byakuren sounded distressed, but not because of her own wounds, that much wad evident. "I will go."

"But-" Ichirin tried to complain, but she knew that one cannot stop Byakuren from helping others, especially her own disciples. She left Byakuren to go to Keine's house, both oblivious to the fact that a well-dressed German man was walking towards the Temple and will meet Byakuren if he continues that way.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Bang and his subordinates became quiet as Byakuren began to talk with Ichirin about what they should do about Murasa's injury. His subordinate Midori was about to speak up and suggest that he could go out and find a doctor, but Bang quickly hushed him.

"Lady Byakuren me and my men will remain here until you return in the case the attacker returns to the scene of the crime! Well that and we will help try and take care of Murasa until you return!" Bang yelled out to Byakuren as she walked away. When a cool breeze blew by Bang shivered due to the lack of clothes. He finally began to take notice of his lack of clothing at the moment... "Oh dear... Uhm... Excuse me ladies but I need to head inside and get dressed... again. It appears that my clothes have burst into flames once more. I really need to be more careful with my technique..." Bang said as he quickly rushed inside the temple where it is much warmer. His subordinates quickly followed suit to make sure their boss is unharmed from the fight.

Comment

The Medic was continuing on his walk to the Myouren Temple. Finally seeing it in the distance, and the damage that the fight that went on there had caused he grew ecstatic a bit. After all he was walking for a good while now, and he finally is getting close to his destination. However that is when he saw a woman walking in his general direction. At first glance the woman seemed to be covered in scratches and bruises, while her clothing was in ribbons. Was she there during that little event the Medic saw coming from the Myouren Temple? The Medic just had to find out, as such he picked up his pace so he could catch up with Byakuren.

"Hello zere Mad'am! May I excuse you for a moment to ask if you know vat happened at zat temple I see in ze distance? I heard quite a commotion coming from zere, and am curious as to vat happened." The Medic asked Byakuren in a distinct German accent as he approached her.

Comment

"Help yourself then." Ichirin said as Bang and the three ninja apprentices chased into the temple. With a last glimpse towards the four guests, Ichirin had Unzan lay Murasa down on her back. "Don't worry, Murasa. Byakuren'll get help from Keine-sensei. You'll stay alive, so hang in there."

"Oh... hello." Byakuren greeted politely, unphased by the stranger. "Someone launched an assault on the temple. The temple staff were able to drive the assailant away, but during the process some, including myself, were injured."

"You were coming from the Human Village?" Byakuren looked beyond the German stranger to see flickering lanterns of the Human Village. "If you know, is Keine-san there?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes, in blunt terms I did come from ze Human Village, but I have only been staying zere for a few days now. I came to zis land with ze intent to meet ze one called Eirin Yagakoro. You see I am a field medic, in fact my... acquaintances call me Ze Medic. If there are injured people at ze temple then I could treat zeir wounds and injuries post haste!" The Medic replied quite calmly.

Comment

"That would be appreciated..." Byakuren examined the stranger offering help. Other than his accent that clearly distincted him as German, the man was bespectacled, tall, and quite handsome. He seemed knowledgable enough as a doctor, but does he know how to treat Youkais? "But do you know how to perforn first aid on... Youkais?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

The Medic looked at Byakuren and gave a prideful, and even somewhat nervous chuckle. "Well yes and no. I know of Youkais and zeir existence, I just never had a chance to actually treat one yet... heh..." He replied as he straightened his glasses.

"But I am willing to learn! So if you may show me ze injured residents of ze temple so I can get to work... If zat is fine with you... Oh I'm sorry I'm afraid I didn't get your name."

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack drew his machete and faced Nera.

"Do you know any tactics to defeating it? You two seem familiar with it." Jack asked, ready to forge a strategy.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Nera oroduced a bone staff and held it tightly "Yes, be fast, evasive and hope to your gods that you don't have any technological device, she can corrupt it and use it against you"

As if on cue the D-reaper took the copy digivice and corrupted it, the object became a cannon of some sort and fired towards Renamon. The fox jumped backwards and actually smiled "One thing you must know she will fight until there is no more of her, so the only way to kill her is making her disappear of existence"

The digimon virus made a crazed growl and fired energy beams at all four of them, the lucario deflected her beam with a swing of her bone staff as the vixen used a diamond storm "And lastly, be unpredictable, she is adaptive"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"If you'd like, I'd appreciate it." Byakuren bowed. "My name is Byakuren Hijiri. I'm the chief nun of the Myouren Temple. Now, if you'd please follow me..."

"Alright, let me see your wound. Take your shirt off."

Ichirin bent over, her hands grabbing Murasa's shirt much to Murasa's refusal and resistance. Her wound was probably deep, but it was obscured by Murasa's shirt, prompting Ichirin to ask Murasa to strip her top to inspect the wound.

"No! Not with those..." Murasa glanced at the temple, in which Bang and the three ninja sidekicks were waiting in. "...men."

"Aww, is ickle Murasa-chan shy of exposin' a little skin to boys?" Ichirin began teasing Murasa. Unzan behind his master chuckled heartily. Murasa's face flushed red like a cherry.

"Fine!" Murasa barked, peeling off her shirt. Underneath her shirt she wore a sarashi that covered her chest, leaving her surprisingly lean stomach, scarred by a very nasty-looking wound, exposed. One would be surprised to hear that the wound came from a bolt of energy, not a sword. The sudden strain on her body sent painful shock across Murasa, causing her to grit her teeth and bear it. Ichirin, realizing that, set Murasa down to a laying position again, this time able to see the wound more closely. As Murasa did this, Byakuren arrived with someone who just might help.

"Byakuren! You're early." Ichirin greeted as Byakuren led the Medic to Murasa. "Who's the gentleman?"

"He goes by the name of Medic. As his name suggests, he might be able to save Murasa." Byakuren happily introduced the Medic to Ichirin and Murasa.

"Well he'd better hurry." Ichirin urged. "Murasa already lost too much blood... we aren't immortal anymore because of the absence of Hakurei barrier. She could easily die of blood loss."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

The Medic had followed Byakuren to the temple, of where he had saw what had happened.

"Oh my it looks like a twister ran through zis place..." The Medic said in a rather calm, yet curious tone. As he approached Murasa he began to see her wound. It did look quite bad, and if she did not get any medical treatment soon she probably would die due to blood loss.

"Oh dear now zat is certainly a flesh wound. No big deal though. I've seen and dealt with much worse injuries than zis before. Now let me just get my Medi Gun ready." He said as he placed his briefcase filled with his Syringe Gun and Bonesaw down on the ground. He then took the Medi Gun off its little holster on the side of the Medi Gun Backpack.

"Now just hold still Deary. Zis won't hurt a bit!" Said the Medic in a rather... calm and somewhat dark tone. In an instant he turned on the Medi Gun and he began to hold the activation lever forward, thus activating the Medi Gun. A red beam began to emit from the nozzle of the Medi Gun and it began to swirl around Murasa. Almost immediately all her injuries began to heal quite quickly. In fact within a mere minute or two Murasa's wounds were all healed up thanks to the Medi Gun. After her injuries were recovered the Medic shut off his Medi Gun and held it up to his face, blowing on the nozzle lightly and quickly much like a cowboy would blow on the barrel of his revolver handgun.

"Zere, all better! Now how do you feel young lady?"

Comment

For a moment the temple went silent.

"Well I'll be..." Ichirin was the first to raise her eyebrows. "It's good as new."

Murasa tapped her stomach where the scar used to be to find unscathed, perfectly fine abs. "This is miraculous. What is-"

She could not continue. Even though the wound was closed, she still lost a lot of blood. She swooned, unable to keep herself conscious due to blood loss.

"Oh she'll have to eat some fruits and veggies. I heard vitamins and minerals will help with the blood loss." Byakuren said worriedly.

"I'll have Nazrin make her some sautéd spinach." Ichirin said as she bolted inside, Unzan quickly following her.

"Thank you for your aid, Mr. Medic. How can I repay you?" Byakuren looked at Medic with warm, appreciative gaze. "Money? Perhaps some influence in Gensokyo?"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X