X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myouren Temple - Gensokyo

After healing Murasa the Medic gave a satisfied smile to Byakuren and the others. "Oh no need for ze payment. It is just a part of ze job. Just make sure she gets rested up, and her blood flowing through he many, many veins once more." The Medic Said as he holstered his Medi Gun on its backpack before picking up his briefcase.

"I suppose my job here is done for now. Guess I will head back to the Inn, and get prepared for my trip to the Eientei tomorrow." The Medic said as he was about to walk away, but then he stopped as he realized something.

"Oh wait zere is something that I might need of you! Well zere was, but I forgot what it was..."

Comment

"Oh you'll be meeting Yagokoro-san?" Byakuren asked, curious. Seems like Medic's earlier remark about Eirin was drowned out. "That'd be a bit of a problem... she is always busy, and it is hard for non-patients to be able to meet her without making an appointment days in advance, not to mention getting to where she is living..."

"...unless, I can help you so that you'll have no trouble meeting Yagokoro-san tomorrow."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The Medic continued to think about what he was going to ask Byakuren, but for some reason he just could not remember. Though Byakuren's reply and offer had snapped him out of his concentration.

"Oh yes! Zat would be most appreciated Miss Byakuren! I heard zat it is quite dangerous to get there get to Eientei. Ze stories I have read about people going missing and even some have wound up... dead!" The Medic as he shook with excitement, followed by an equally excited laugh. "The challenge and threat of danger is rather exciting is not?" He said as he quickly recollected his more calm and almost suave demeanor, which can be indicated as he straightened his glasses and red tie around his neck. "Sorry about zat, I often times get excited quite easily. Especially when it comes to potential danger! I think zat it's all the killing I had to do and assist in as a Mercenary for hire after I lost my Medical License. It might have desensitized me a little more than I normally am..." He finished with a rather nervous, and somewhat maniacal chuckle.

Comment

Whatever the Medic said that may have unnerved normal people, Byakuren heeded no attention to. She looked out to the decimated temple grounds, glanced into the temple interior, and sighed. "I guess the cleaning will have to be postponed until tomorrow. Would you like to come in for a tea, maybe?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Ooh tea! I haven't had a good cup of tea in forever! Oh a cup of tea always helps calm ze nerves... wouldn't you agree?" The Medic replied as he was obviously interested in Byakuren's offer. "Zhe many times when I needed to perform an operation, and I was unable to think straight due to stress... Tea always helped calm me down. Well zhat and a playing a bit of violin here and zere... Anyways yes, I would partake in some tea."

Comment

Interior of Myouren Temple is, of course, both tranquil and hectic: tranquil because of the calming bamboo floor, simple wallpaper, and the overall building design that allowed cool air to flow in during the summer and warmth to stay inside during the winter, but hectic because of all the Youkai followers scurrying around after what seemed to be a very busy day.

"How's Murasa?" Byakuren, as she led Medic into the "living room" of the temple, asked Ichirin, who was standing around with hot towel.

"She's in her room. I think Nazrin went to take care of her." Ichirin promptly responded.

"And Kogasa?"

"I'm here!" Kogasa, the dichromatic, blue-haired girl, shouted under a green kotatsu table, her head poking out of the blanekt while she was on her Nintendo playing Pokemon.

"Well, have a seat. I'll have to change... it would be quite rude of me to greet a guest with damaged robe." Byakuren excused herself, motioning the Medic to sit. "Shou, prepare two tea, one for me and one for our guest."

"Right." A voice answered from the kitchen, and Byakuren disappeared further into the building.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

The Medic followed Byakuren inside the Temple, and was quite amazed at how peaceful and intact it was on the inside compared to the damage outside. Truly this place was a tranquil, and peaceful looking place. However it did have a hectic, and lively vibe from it due to the residents who all seemed to have a bit of spunk to them. However the Medic did not really seem to notice or care about the interior of the temple. Instead he continued to follow Byakuren to what looked to be the Living Room of the temple. Once there he almost immediately turned his attention to the dichromatic girl who apparently goes by the name of Kogasa.

"Hmm... very interesting..." The Medic said as he began to take off his Medi Gun, before taking off his coat and gloves. After he took his medical uniform off he could be seen in a rather dashing vest and undershirt.

((This is what the Medic looks without his coat FYI. Also ignore the dove and violin.))
                (())

As he set everything else down on the floor next to the kotatsu, the Medic then politely sat down on the side opposite of Kogasa.

"Zis place is very peaceful, and calming. Definitely vat one would expect of a temple like zis..."

Comment

"Sorry for being rude but..." Kogasa looked away from her portable gaming device (she was fighting Wulfric from Pokemon X) and cast her gaze at the sitting medic opposite of her. "Who the hell are you?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The Medic simply turned to Kogasa as he sighed. "Oh you may call me ze Medic, I had came here and helped your one friend with zhe sailor outfit. She had a pretty nasty wound, but with my little device here I made her as good as new! Now what might your name be little girl?" Replied the Medic.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack ran to the side.

"You got it. I'll grab her attention, you two fire away, and then the rest is up to whatever she does next."

Jack took out a submachine gun.

"Hey you! Over here!"

He opened fire. The bullets he fired were a bit weird, though... they were bullets, but they had a faded binary coding on the surface, and it was moving, showing that it wasn't just a decoration.

During creation, for some reason, it was as if the bullets were half-done in the process. The bullets are technically... Still a digital entity.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

The D-reaper evaded most bullets, but stopped as she noticed the binary numbers on them, the winged virus then flew towards the bullets and ate all the bullets that she could, the left arm then became a sort of machine gun and started firing the now corrupted bullets towards Jack "Feeble creature, you are only making me more powerful!" she growled

Meanwhile Nera aimed her bone staff to the virus and hurled it with a powerful swing, the staff flew while spinning faster and faster. Renamon ran below the spinning bone staff as she fired another diamond storm to her target.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kogasa gulped. To be honest, this man frightened her. He smelled of medicine, blood, and... doves? Anyway, the smell of medicine unnerved her; it reminded her of one day when she had to visit Eientei to deliver some freshly harvested fruits to find Eirin performing... "experiments"... on one of many rabbit Youkais living in and near Eientei.

"Ah... My name is Kogasa." Kogasa gave a nervous chuckle as Byakuren came into appearance, changed into navy-colored robe, and sat opposite to the Medic, careful not to intrude Kogasa's space.

Shou entered the living room with a tray holding two polished bamboo cups of tea and a small plate full of rice crackers. Shou was an impressive character, even to Gensokyo standard, standing as one of the tallest inhabitants of Gensokyo. That, combined with the blazing golden hair and a 7-foot spear strapped to her back, was intimidating.

"I hope you don't mind Ceylon, Hijiri." Shou addressed to Byakuren. She gave a smile to the Medic.

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm assuming we ran out of black tea?" Byakuren asked, to which Shou nodded. "Why don't you have a seat as well, Shou?"

"If you don't mind..." Shou left to the kitchen, and came back momentarily with her own cup of tea, and sat.

"So, you are- were, a doctor, you say... what caused you to come here, to Gensokyo?" Byakuren asked after she took a small sip of Ceylon tea.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The Medic waited patiently for Byakuren as he ignored Kogasa's fearful behavior around him. This is mostly because he could potentially understand why as to how someone could be afraid of him. After all his suit does reek of blood, and medicine. Something that might unnerve most "normal" people. Either way the Medic continued to wait patiently until Byakuren and Shou finally returned with the Tea.

As Shou placed the cups of tea on the kotatsu the Medic smiled and bowed politely to Shou. "Danke, Madam." The Medic thanked Shou for the tea. He then picked up the tea and took a quick sip before answering Byakuren. "Ah... Now zis is some good tea. Anyways yes, I lost my Medical License quite a long time ago because I removed some guys skeleton. Those damn schweinhunds do not understand ze true meaning of science!!" The Medic said as he got angered a bit at the memory of him losing his Medical License for a second time. "But now I work as a traveling doktor, and have been for quite some time now. Once I heard of ze Miss Eirin of Eientei here in Gensokyo though I immediately decided to come here! I heard of how smart she is with medicine, and even ze healing. I read about some of her feats, and I was intrigued. So I decided to come all ze way over to Gensokyo to hopefully meet her, and you know. Exchange some medical knowledge, learn about the anatomy of Youkai's from her, and hopefully get a new job! It kind of sucks working as a traveling doktor." He finished, calming down after his little outburst.

Comment

Byakuren and Shou chuckled softly at Medic's tale of losing his medical license, while Kogasa, unnevered by the story, went back to playing Pokemon.

"Yagokoro-san is very talented." Byakuren agreed. "It is quite tricky to get to where she lives, however, even with all the outside world gadgets that allow faster and more reliable transportation."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

Jack dodged to the left and started running.

"Damn it! I thought you said it could only absorb digital items!" He yelled to Nera.

Comment

Working...
                                X