Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henir's time and space

I´m sorry, I couldn't wait anymore..

The group was heading closer to the Hospital, things seemed ok at the moment since neither of the furred creatures felt danger.
    "You know.. I have made some search about us on the internet" Nera spoke out of the blue

Renamon raised an eyebrow at that "And what did you found?" she asked, the fox knew they were all from videogames, that was an understatement and she was ok with that, but the mischievous smile coming from the Pokémon was making her fur shiver.

"Oh just some interesting things, they see my kind as a silent and loyal one and that I´m a rival with Mewtwo in a fighting game, I even have a movie about me and Mew" The Lucario talked about herself and some other things "While your adventure with the tamers was also shown, I´m impressed with the friendship you got with that human girl"

"Rika was a great friend, I´m sure that she has grown up in the way she wanted" Renamon commented with some proud of her Tamer friend.

"But there was also something kind of.. interesting about you. Looks like you are pretty popular to the humans, there are some awesome fight scenes with you and some other characters, even us, also there are sentimental ones that show both your soft and sage side." Nera said now smirking "But the ones that struck me the most were the ones that showed interesting.. aspects" the smirk became lewdly.

The digimon was both confused and embarrassed when she asked "And.. what aspects do you mean?". She knew that there were things that wouldn't be innocent, hey she could be a priestess and shaman, but she was also someone who enjoyed life, even more with her mischievious partner. The Lucario was excited in her mind ("Oh she just asked for it..") she thought having the perfect chance to tease the digimon.

"Let´s say you are.. "desired" by many humans and characters, not that I blame the them since they are right on it, but they exaggerated some parts like.. this one!" she said suddenly groping the fox´s chest and quickly jumping back laughing at the elbow attack from her embarrased partner. "You can´t just do things like that!" Renamon yelled now flustered to the point of crossing her arms to cover the molested area.

Enjoying the rare occasion of an embarrased Renamon, the Lucario kept going "Oh don't worry, if it was anyone else, he or she would have a lot of problems, at least I know I got the privilege for being the only one to be allowed of having you" Nera smiled.

"You mean I´m being seen like that by so many? Do I really want to know about it?" The fox asked troubled and actually sick of what the humans made of her

"While there are some sentimental images, there are others that are better for.. private, would you like to know some? asked the Pokémon who then fell to the floor with a bonk on the head as the digimon walked forward showing anger that barely hid the flushed skin and sparked fur ("Worth it") was the though of the smiling Lucario.

Nera got up feeling only the initial hit that soon faded as she followed her partner.

(Other places being prepared, low internet)

Manhattan

Gaige nodded at the dog like swordsman "Well, if you need help with that wound, I can help you by at least stitching it, but I would need you to come to my apartment" She then looked at the bluenette "And what about you? is there something you need or assistance?"

Roxas house

Mara sighed looking back at the people in the blonde´s home "I suggest we decide what is in priority, if that mouse vanished, he must have had a reason for it"

Russia

Both the bounty hunter and the commander were firing at everything that got close to them, someone would think they are giving their all, but in reality, they were actually enjoying the horde siege "How long until this thing ends?" Samus asked out loud as she exploded some demons with a well aimed super missile.
    Last edited by Kristia; 12-31-2014, 01:23 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

((Quick post for Kristia.))
      Inside the Gate of Darkness - Russia

As Samus and the commander kept fending off the demons, Elesis was busy meditating at the entrance of a large stone archway on the group's side of the bridge.

"Just a little longer! I have to channel El into our portal! Once I'm done things will be over in an instant! Just give me some time and hold them off!" Elesis called out as she went back to focusing her own energy to activate the portal. Of which an occasional bolt of blue lightning could be seen coming from the archway.

Meanwhile as the demons were being killed, they were being immediately replaced with stronger demons. Though eventually the entire ground shook as the sound of a loud roar coming from the other side of the bridge could be heard echoing throughout the demon realm. On the other side of the bridge, what looked to be a large blackish-orange suit of armor with its helmet missing could be seen emerging from the dragon shaped stone portal on the other side of the bridge. As the possessed suit of armor stepped out of the portal a dark red flame erupted from the whole where the helmet would be.

Spoiler:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...px-Knight1.png

The possessed suit of armor known as the Dullahan Knight roared as it drew it's large sword and shield. Standing at roughly 18-22 ft tall the demonic being was quite intimidating. Then without hesitation it locked its sights on the bounty hunter and commander as it began sprinting at full force while holding it's shield in front of him for protection.

Elesis turned around as she felt the ground shake. The portal she was trying to activate was thankfully close to fully opening, but what she saw made her worried a bit. "Oh goddammit! It had to be that stupid thing! Just be careful! Frontal attacks do nothing despite the size of the shield! As long as it is guarding with it's shield you cannot phase it due to magic! Try and attack from behind! That's your best option!" Elesis yelled as the Dullahan turned it's sights towards Elesis and the ally portal. It was now attempting to charge right into, and past Samus and Jane to try and stop Elesis.

Comment

(Well sooooooorryyyyyy for having a lung disease that could possibly be lethal if not treated correctly even today.)
        Myouren Temple

"Yeeeeeeah I think I'm going to excuse myself then-" Suika began as she slept past Bang and his three disciples for her everlasting quest for alcoholic beverages when Byakuren left the guest hall with the elder Hon and Kogasa with her. Hon looked pleased with her face, while Byakuren looked a bit worried. Kogasa was her usual, unsympathetic self, playing with her umbrella: which was revealed to hide an extremely-sharp rapier of sort.

"...I'll send someone tonight, then." Byakuren's voice was overheard from where Bang was standing. Noticing this, Suika skipped over to greet the chief priest.

"Byakuren-shama." Suika slurred, trying to keep a formality between the two but unable to do so because of her sheer drunkenness. It's a wonder how someone could be so drunk early in the morning, but then again she is an oni, so no one ordinary can really pinpoint this issue.

"Oh, I didn't even notice you were here." Byakuren bowed. Such patience to welcome a drunk youkai to a holy place like a Buddhist temple is what makes Byakuren exceptional. "My apologies, Ibuki-sama. Kogasa, why don't you see her in while I debrief things to Shishigami-san?"

"Yeah sure." Kogasa shrugged and trodded alone to the guest room again. Not that Suika minds, of course, as she was seen wobbling left and right into the room as well.

Manhattan - New York

"Assistance?" I thought. Perhaps I could ask her about the whereabouts of my friends... but asking someone such a question right off the bat would be a terrible mistake. "No... nothing comes to my mind as of right now."

Is it because of the sudden adrenaline rush, or is it because of the usually chilliness of the winter times in New York? I felt a sudden chill creep down my skin. The day was only starting to bloom and yet...

"...say, tell me one thing though. You saved my life there, and I want to return a favor. Do you need anything from me?"

A few minutes later, Soldier and Demoman arrived at Soldier's apartment. However, what they found was what was left of Soldier's belongings packed haphazardly into several differently-sized boxes left outside the front door with a taped paper added on the topmost box. The paper read:

Eviction Notice

We regret to inform you that your suite's monthly payment rent has not been fulfilled in the most recent six(6) months. As previously stated in the rental agreement contract, we have vacated your suit and terminated your contract, effective today.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

Magolor made several quick movements with his hands upon seeing Kirby's sprint, forming a large electric barrier in Kirby's path.

"Okay, we'll get what you need, come back later." Magolor said quickly, before slapping Marx on the back, an whispering in his ear. "Fly off before something gets harmed. Whether it be you is optional, you know."

Marx grumbled, but relented, flying off out of the library. Magolor turned to Patchouli and gave a small bow. "We must be going now, if you do not mind. Your stuff will be here later, uh, ciao."

With that, Magolor quickly floated out of the library, and down the entrance hallway.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The bounty hunter quickly fired her grapole beam at the Dullahan's back knowing she would ridevwith its force, as she was pulled, Samus powered her boosters to at least slow down the creature. Meanwhile the commander took her shotgun while getting close to the armored monster firung her weapon at point-blank range.

Manhattan - New York

Gaige could see that the blue haired woman hesitated on her answer, but due to the whol bank event, she left it away. Then she heard about having the favor in return "It is fine, I'm used to doing side-quests in my world, seriously, there was this psycho who wanted me to shoot his face, what was his name.. Shooty maxploody? forget about it, unless dog-boy
            and his talking sword don't mind that wound I'm ok with anything
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Manhattan, New York - Soldier's Apartment

Once the Soldier and Demo finally made it to the Soldier's apartment, the Soldier was flabbergasted at what he saw.

"What the blazes is going on here! Why is all my hard-earned supplies clumsily placed in these conveniently stacked boxes!?" The Soldier yelled in an obviously irritated state... that was when he saw the note on the topmost box.

Seeing the note the Soldier quickly ripped it off the box and began reading.

"We regret to inform you that your monthly payment rent has not been fulfilled... I have been vacated!? They cannot vacate me! Do they know who I am! I am a veteran of war! Didn't they see my medals that I have designed, made, and RIGHTFULLY EARNED!?...MY MEDALS!" The Soldier yelled as he quickly began tearing through one of the boxes looking for the self made war medals that he had painstakingly crafted himself.

After a a few minutes of searching he did find them thankfully all in the topmost box the note was taped to. Having found them the Soldier smiled happily in relief as he then calmly closed the box... then the Soldier just sat there on the ground... not uttering a word... Then suddenly he stood up with the box in hand.

"Welp... Looks like it is about time that this old soldier gets a real place of his own... and you can come with me old friend!" Said the Soldier as he dropped the box he was holding on the ground. Then wrapping his arm around the Demoman's shoulder the Soldier spoke aloud.

"Come on comrade! Grab some boxes and let's go! I know a good dumpster out back" The Soldier replied in a... awfully cheery tone as he then picked up the a small stack of boxes. "Now what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Soldier spoke as he then began making his way to the stairwell.

Voile

Kirby continued running after Marx and Magalor. However unfortunately for Kirby, Magalor had created an electrical barrier. Of which the moment Kirby came into contact with it he received a massive shock of electricity.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" Yelled Kirby as he was electrocuted by the barrier. After the electrocution Kirby fell back onto his little pink back, stunned, but not unconscious.

Thanks to Samus's grappling beam/booster combo, she was managing to slow the hulking suit of armor down quite a bit. That combined with Shepard's shotgun fire, the Dullahan was slowed to a crawl.

However the Dullahan was only 10 yards away from Elesis... with Elesis at such a close distance, the Dullahan stopped struggling against Samus and Shepard,but rather it got into a defensive stance with it's large shield being held right in front of him. That is when the shield started to glow a bright pink... and the gate that Elesis was charging was opening...

As the allied gate began to fully open, the sound of a loud howl echoed throughout the realm as a bright light started to emit from the gate's portal.

Comment

Shepard quickly ran towards Elesis as she kept focusing on the oncoming demons "Please tell me that is a good thing, that big guy won´t stay there for long" she warned the swordswoman. Samus on the other hand noticed that her boosters were starting to overheat ("If these things managed to pull that colossus, this knight should be nothing") she thought pulling harder as the floor she was standing cracked with the force of her strength and the boosters going at max power.

Roxas house

Looking at the house, the Froslass noticed it was quite simple in comparison to the world where the blonde boy came, she could guess he was from there just by the resemblance between him and the others in that dimension, but she decided to not comment about it, she still needed to deal with the armored man who, in her opinion, was oblivious to what were his priorities.

Mara took a breath to relax and looked at the digivice that the fox gave her ("Arceus knows what goes through your head, you are better at this kind of things than me, troubling people´s minds is more my kind of stuff.. I wonder if..") she grinned mischievously while tampering with the little electronic device

Spoiler:

Comment

Times Square - Manhattan

So she doesn't mind? From my ability to read people's minds, I came to a conclusion that this girl with her robot really didn't seem to mind saving me and all... however, it's not right for me to just take things and not give back. What do I give back, however?

I looked at the bulletin board where the current time was constantly being updated. 9:27 AM. Still a good time to eat. I could use some of these real life money to treat the robot lady and the blue wolf swordsman to some nice brunch.

"I can't just accept a kind act without return. Can I help you with some breakfast by any chance?" I asked. While I was never a good cook, I located a great breakfast restaurant near my apartment earlier this month. No one could deny a hearty brunch; she looked skinny as a board anyway.

"I thought you had a steady job, Soldier, but your situation seems ta be just as bloody bad as mine!" Demoman exclaimed in a surprised manner at first, but he decided to help with carrying the boxes to whatever dumpster Soldier decided to move to... or he was going to, until he saw a thick layer of dust on Soldier's plain, beige plates.

Demoman had a hidden principle: You could have a rusty gun that doesn't fire properly. You could have dusty pants, dusty boots, dusty shirt, whatever. But never leave your plates dusty from not serving any food for a long time.

"Ay, you've been starving, lad?" Demoman pointed at the plate, wiping on it with a finger to leave a distinct mark amongst the dust field. "No! I cannot let a friend go bloody starving!"

Demoman reached into his pockets to pull out some crumpled dollar bills. He counted... 1, 2, 7, 8... 8 dollars. That would be enough to buy a deluxe omelette from a good breakfast place he knows. Perhaps he can take this poor starving friend out to a meal... and maybe hook him up with a job. He did see a sign that says they were looking for employees...

"COME ON!" Demoman dropped the box next to the stack still left, grabbed Soldier by the arms, and dragged him with himself as he returned back to where they came from: Times Square. "I know of a good place where we can sit down, eat, and have a little chat. IT'S MY TREAT!"

Voile

"They're off, I guess." Patchouli looked up as the three took off, one more forcefully than the others. Koakuma was frantic, however.

"He... he just electrocuted the pink ball... thing!" Koakuma stuttered, panicking at the sight of such a sudden attack. "Miss Patchouli, shouldn't we do something-"

"No need to." Patchouli said indifferently. "Those two are our clients, Kirby is an unwelcome guest. They just did us a favor of ridding him."

Patchouli looked out towards the direction the three flew off and sighed, a slight smile on her lips. "Besides... that pink ball... he won't die just because of a little stun... in fact, it will probably take a lot even from me to take him to lethality."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Times Square - Manhattan

"Now we are talking, I forgot to get some breakfast because this guy" Gaige gestured to the remaining bits of Deathtrap that disappeared "needed some patchwork after some not so perfect experiments" she finished as her stomach started making the obvious noise of hunger uh.. sorry about that, thanks

"Anyways, a free meal is always accepted, lead the way my lady" the mechromancer put her hands inside her jacket´s pockets

Spoiler:

Comment

Times Square - Manhattan

The Soldier just looked at Demoman with a rather confused expression on his face, unsure of what his friend was talking about.

"What?" Said the Soldier quite simply and bluntly as he suddenly found himself being grabbed, and pulled away from his own boxes which he had dropped the moment Demo started pulling him away.

"My boxes- Did you say eat?" The Soldier commented as he was essentially dragged away by Demo.

Voile

And just like Patchouli said, Kirby was not killed by the volt of electricity he took head on.

After a few seconds of twitching, the blackened - due to being burned by electricity - Kirby sat back up. Still a little dazed by the electrical volt he experienced just now, he tried to look around but only say blurry blobs around him. That is when Kirby literally shook the char off his body before standing back up.

Noticing that Marx and Magolor escaped Kirby looked a little upset. Turning around to face Koakuma and Patchouli he began to try and question them about what happened to Marx and Magolor.

"Poyo poyo. Poyo!?" He spoke in a child-like manner as he began gesturing to the location he last saw the two villains from his world at.

With the ally portal opened, another howl could be heard echoing throughout the area as Elesis stood up and jumped out of the way.

"Why don't you tell me!?" Elesis said with a cocky grin on her face as a large light blue, wolf-like creature lunged out of the gate, striking and pinning the large Dullahan night on the ground.

Spoiler:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...x-Travash1.png

Almost immediately the wolf beast known as Travash began ripping into the Dullahan's armor with razor sharp claws.

"Okay now that I got that done... Let's go destroy that enemy gate!" Elesis yelled as she began rushing to the Wooden bridge, in hops of crossing it so they can finally end this goddamn demon invasion.

Detroit - Michigan

Zero who had got done dealing with the rather irritating Maverick which was responsible for the destruction of Detroit, continued to walk through the ruins of the city in hopes of finding Nitori, and especially X. Thankfully for him he saw Nitori in the distance... and she had X with him.

"Nitori!!!" Zero yelled as he began running towards Nitori's direction. Unfortunately for Nitori, X had passed out not even a few minutes ago.

Comment

Manhattan - New York

Great, I am able to repay my debt somewhat, then. That is a relief. Now, I wonder if that blue wolf swordsman would take up the offer...

Detroit - Michigan

"It seems he passed out."

"Dammit, prep the evac, let's get him out of here."

"Nitori!!!!"

Nitori was treating to the heavy damage that X took, repairing any crucial pieces first and then worrying about the exterior "wounds" like scraped paint and dented metal. Unfortunately, X passed out from delayed recovery, forcing Nitori to prepare to evacuate the area so that X could further be treated in her workshop. Just in time, Zero found Nitori, so the three could return easily.

"Zero! You're not hurt, are you?" Nitori asked, worrying about Zero's safety first and foremost. "Did you find any clue as to what really happened here?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Manhattan - New York

"No... it's okay... I can treat my wound's myself. I wouldn't want to ask anymore of you..." Said Dust as he stopped to look at Gaige before continuing to walk away again.

However the moment food was mentioned Dust stopped in his tracks as his stomach also growled. When this happened his sword Ahrah began hovering beside him again.

"It sounds like you are hungry Dust. You haven't eaten in a while... Why don't you take up the nice woman's offer?"

"Quiet Ahrah! I would but... right now I can take it. We can find some food."

"You're being awfully stubborn right now Dust. Is something wrong?"

"No! Nothing is wrong! I just feel like I couldn't ask her of doing anything for me. Not after what happened to her today."

[B]"Yes... you do have a point there... but she is offering you out of kindness. To repay her debt for you saving her. The least you could do is kindly take up her offer. You know I worry about you Dust. You haven't actually eaten anything solid for a while now. So right now just kindly take her offer. She is flat out willing to return the kindness of you, and that mechanic girl."[B] Replied Ahrah as Dust just sighed.

"Okay fine Ahrah, you win." Said Dust as he turned back to look at Sana, and Gaige.

"Hey if it's alright... I wouldn't mind taking up your offer for food... I... kinda am hungry right now..."

Comment

Roxas' House - Tokyo
                            [hr]

For a while Roxas just made sure that everyone was well of and were healthy enough to go out again, as he doubted they were planning to stay for long.

At one point one of them asked for a mouse like character. "Nope. Sorry, I didn't see anyone like that where I found you guys. Are you missing anyone?" Roxas asked back.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Manhattan - New York

Metro Omelette House. When I was fresh into the real human world and was dying of hunger, it was the owner of this small breakfast restaurant that saved me, explained to me what happened to me and countless other video game characters, and pointed out that the poke-dollars I possessed at the time would be worth a lot of real money in this world. I owe an innumerable debt to the owner; the least I could do is promote her restaurant.

"Welcome!" The owner, an amiable, chubby (for the lack of a better-sounding word) woman named Mrs. Irvine, came out of the kitchen with a large smile on her face. This restaurant never had any employee; it was the owner and her 24 year old daughter who ran the small restaurant located on the floor level of a large corporate building. It wasn't a large eatery by any means: a counter with several seats and three tables with 4 chairs for each were everything the restaurant offered for seating. And yet, the food offered were the most delicious in the area... perhaps in the entire city.

"Mrs. Irvine." I bowed. "A seat for three, please."

"Of course. You can take that table over there." Mrs. Irvine pointed to one of the three tables with four seats. The restaurant was empty, except for a lone person at the corner of the counter seats drinking a coffee. I motioned to the guests to take a seat first.

"There it is!" Demoman shouted as he dragged Soldier all the way back to the heart of Manhattan and pointed at a small restaurant with a sign reading Metro Omelette House. "That place has the best omelette I've tasted; it's better than Engi's! It's my treat, let's go have a feast there and talk about what we're gonna do."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Manhattan - New York

Gaige could smell the food as she followed the Bluenette, something better than that thing they have called fast food, and a good place" she complemented while thanking the owner.

Sitting on one of the chairs, the engineer managed to relax "So what do you do around this city? there aren´t many characters on this area for what I know" she spoke trying to break the ice.

Barely managing to regain her footing, Samus fired a charged beam to the floor and somersaulting to a safe area of the place ("Some places are weirder than others, another day, another new thing") she thought searching for the redheads and found them heading to the second portal.

Meanwhile the commander holstered her shotgun and activated her omni-blade, slicing her way through demons, she commented to Elesis "So we do what with that portal, seal it, destroy it, or what?"
                                Last edited by Kristia; 01-08-2015, 01:10 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X