X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cologne | Germany - Chocolate Museum -> Chara's House

It was a daily ritual by now for Chara; everyday she would visit the Chocolate Museum. It was a marvelous place to her for she saw it as a place enshrining chocolate. She loved chocolate, such a sweet and unjudging thing. While absentmindedly admiring an exhibit, she was nibbling on a bar of dark chocolate. She enjoyed dark chocolate since she couldn't stand the sweetness of any other kind.

For the past three years she lived as peacefully as she could. Chara still had bitter feelings in general towards other humans but she was managing. In the time she was in the real world, she learned about her alternative self and, although she pretends that she doesn’t care, she is afraid of the possibility of what she could become. She knows she is a character, albeit a supposedly normal human, but she fears there could be some sort of subtext to her existence. What if because I’m a character, I could become that demon? The question nagged at the back of her mind. She feared the unknown, the uncertain possibility that she was not just human. But there were more pressing matters to be worried about: the fact she was almost out of chocolate. To see Chara without chocolate is to see hell itself. She turned for the exit and went out to where she parked her moped. I should probably go to the store and get more. I don’t think I have much left home.

That too was something that would linger in her mind: what was truly home? Although she found a place to live in Germany, she was uncertain how to feel about her situation. Financially, she had enough money from what gold she had on her to be able to live off of the interest made from it. She could choose to go anywhere but she decided to just stay where she had wounded up. She wasn’t certain why, yet she didn’t care enough to question it further. She was there. She had something she could call home, but something was missing.
    She dismissed the thoughts when she strapped on her helmet and got onto her moped. Ugh, focus Chara. Need to just get chocolate. With that thought she drove off to the store.

A while later she returned to her home with a bag of chocolates and various other groceries. Her home was a small one on the edge of a larger neighborhood. On the outside it looked modest, with various garden beds surrounding it. On the inside however, it looked like a mess. Various things were scattered throughout. Discarded chocolate wrappers that didn't quite make the trash, various magazines including some on gardening, and socks. She dropped the bags off in the kitchen and noticed the mirror she had in the hallway. Her brilliant red eyes seemed to glow slightly in the light. She smiled, which to most would appear almost creepy.
    *It's still me, Chara.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-28-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

Walking up to the engine and Nitori he looked down and examined the large device more closely. His instructions were simple but important, just push the buttons and pull the levers when instructed to. Not too bad. As such he simply nodded and agreed.

"Okay Nitori. Will do." He said as he got into position.

Barcelona | Spain

With a battle unfolding right before her eyes, Kongou was seemingly left unable to help as Ciel opened fire on Add.

Unfortunately Add just flicked his wrist as 3 of his panel-like 'dynamos' float in front of him as they project an electromagnetic barrier of el energy that seemed to not just block Ciel's demonic energy shots from his rifles, but also deflecting them right back at Ciel. Seeing this Ciel quickly rolled to the side to avoid his own blasts before firing another shot the second he saw Add lower his little barrier. However Add also saw this and his Nasod Armor kicked in, allowing him to quickly sidestep to avoid Ciel's last shot. Though when Add looked forward he found himself face-to-face with Ciel who was preparing a heavy slash with his gunblade-rifles. Which barely graced Add, as indicated by a few of the hairs on his head getting cut off due to Ciel's overhead slash.

Upon seeing a few of the precious hairs from his head getting cut off, Add scowled as he quickly attempted a punch to Ciel's gut. Ciel managed to avoid that punch, and countered with a kick. Which Add dodged and countered with his own strike.

The two then got into a very heated, and quick exchange of dodges and strikes which the two were blocking and dodging until- WHAM!

Add's most recent punch nailed Ciel right in the gut, upon his fist impacting and bedding itself deep into Ciel's torso, a purple shockwave was released as Add grinned psychotically before delivering another punch, and another. Add was now delivering a serious barrage of punches to Ciel. With each punch releasing a small purple shockwave before Add delivered one final spin-kick right into Ciel's gut as well. Ciel who was left to Add's mercy for the time-being was sent flying back down the alleyway, before Add seemingly disappeared in a quick flash of purple light. In an instant Add appeared above Ciel who was recovering from the painful series of blows to his gut, only to be struck by an overhead slam to the ground which made Ciel hit the ground. Causing quite a bit of blood to splatter across the ground. The blood was Ciel's, but thanks to being Half-Demon. He was still alive and recovering. It was clear that right now two things were happening.

Either Add was really powerful, or Ciel for some reason... wasn't fighting at his fullest. Which seemed to be the case. I mean... the bodyguard of a Princess, hell. A QUEEN. Shouldn't be this weak... right?

Washington D.C | Palutena's Apartment

Sans sighed as he really didn't know how to properly handle the situation. Instead he just shrugged his shoulders and spoke.

"i dunno kid. maybe they do and maybe they don't. if you really do wanna help then i can't really stop ya kid. just be careful ya know? it'll shake me right down to the bone if somethin' bad happened to ya kid." Sans spoke as he turned to head out the door and to their apartment.

"if ya need me Frisk, i'll be in my room." He said as he then left the apartment for his bedroom. Once outside the apartment he used one of his 'shortcuts' to enter his room where he then locked the door.

Meanwhile Palutena and Pit had already gone through the glowing door of light which had remained open for the others. Upon entering they'd find themselves in a stone grey shrine like room with roman-esque statues lining the walls, with roman style pillars around the place as well. On the opposite end of the building seemed to be a large opening that shows what looks to be clouds and the sky with... ancient looking buildings built upon the fluffy clouds in the distance. In the center of this large room was an empty shrine which Pit was looking into, while Palutena was holding her hand over it, using magic to try and get a glimpse into what's going on.

Washington D.C | Julius's Car - En Route to City Outskirts

Julius nodded as he then spoke up.
      "Yes, but Death from my world. The Castlevania world if you are familiar with it. The Death I know is up to something, and whatever it is. Will not be good for anyone. Humans and... characters alike. That's why I need to stop him before he finishes whatever damn thing he's doing." Julius spoke as he sped up. Surprisingly the... streets were empty. Probably because not just Christmas day, but also the attack of Death's (and in turn, Dracula's) army from earlier.
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-28-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

"Knowing lady luck, things could go from a simple conversation and data revision to a full blown firefight" Vala spoke with not so much of a care about the outcome "I also can do the job of testing the official spartans of this world, and see if they are actually humans instead of machines of war with humanoid forms" her tone was more serious this time

"The IIs and some of the IIIs were the colder ones, it is not surprising with how they were kidnapped and forced to become living weapons of mass destruction, and curious thing" Melissa´s digital voice was heard through the speakers "The one who did all of this became the scientist of the century, then a monster after the war was manageable and finally someone to look for. Sometimes the real monsters are the ones who bend the line between right and wrong to their will, isn´t it soldier Michael?" she asked to the spartan

"Where would your loyalties be? with the one who orders you to fire your weapon or to the people?"

Following the green haired woman, both Midna and Toriel were surprised to be on the sky, the former of the two made a comment "So a goddess and ruler of a sky civilization, I just don´t want to see a flying baby, it would be too odd" she shivered while Toriel giggled. They walked to Palutena´s location and the goat monster spoke "If what you say about your scouts being overwhelmed by the magical aura is true, then it would be good to keep them at the outer ring of the field, that way they can alert the surroundings of oncoming danger the moment something happens" she offered
        Last edited by Kristia; 01-29-2016, 01:47 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Frisk couldn't help but frown when she was left all alone. She had just woken up so there wasn't anyone else left to talk too. The only thing she could think to do now was to follow her mother and that cute Twili girl. Frisk took out her phone to call Undyne and ask her for advice. Putting the phone to her ear she spoke.

"Hello? Hi Undyne.... How are you and Alphys doing?....I'm fine, There's somethng big going on here, the grown ups didn't tell me what it was but it's really bad, what should i do"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo

The fish girl's voice could be heared blaring loudly from the other side. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!?!?! GET OUT THERE AND BEAT WHOEVERS CAUSING YOU TROUBLE UNTIL THEY CRY UNCLE! DO YOU WANT ME TO COMME ALL THE WAY OUT THER AND DO IT FOR YOU?!?! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

"... N-no it's ok I'll take care of it......Thank you Undyne, Merry Christmas." Frisk nerviously hang up her phone and putit back in her poket. Taking a deep breath she picked up her trusty stick and ran after Toriel and the others.

Papyrus recognized the name of the game specified to him. "Oh yeah you're that guy on the NES who jumps and... hits things with a whip... I never beat that one, couldn't figure out what to do. What's death in your world capable of?"

Comment

Washington D.C | Palutena's Palace in the Sky

As Palutena finished her little spell, the 'reflecting pool' that Pit and her were looking into began rippling before calming down. When the water in the reflecting pool calmed, they could see the sight. Death and an army of undead and other monsters. The grim reaper appeared to be hovering above the army as one-by-one all the monsters under Death's control began to collapse. Seemingly dead as he drained energy from them. As Palutena watched, she looked up at Midna and the others before speaking.

"No need. My men aren't foolish enough to stay there. After the first two soldiers collapsed, the rest had made their retreat. Thankfully with this pool we can watch first hand what is happening." Palutena spoke as the amount of monsters in the field where Death is was beginning to drop lower and lower... until there were only a dozen left.

Julius nodded as he made another turn, even though he didn't know exactly where Death was. He could at least figure it out by using his Vampire Killer whip as a compass, as it seems to react more the closer they get to Death's location. As he drove he answered Papyrus.

"Well, mostly correct. I'm not that guy in particular. The person who was in that game was my ancestor. I'm currently the last in the Belmont bloodline. Anyways Death... he's capable of everything you'd expect. He has full control over the dead and undead. As well as strong magical prowess. I'd suggest you wait in the car. I'm not taking the car in too close to the location. It might be too dangerous. The alchemical and magical power of my whip should protect me from corruption, but I am unsure of how a... skeleton such as yourself will fare. Death's power might make you sick, or worse. Might corrupt you. Though I do have a cross charm in the trunk. If you wish to follow you could take that. It's been blessed by a priest in my world. It should protect you as well, but please be warned." Julius said as the car came to a stop at the front gate to a park which was opened. Quickly Julius got out of the car and proceeded to walk to the trunk which he popped open.

Going through the trunk one would notice... a lot of weapons and stuff that looks like they were designed to kill vampires and other monsters. Ranging from holy water, to cross necklaces, to wooden stakes, and various other tools. Taking out a large cross shaped boomerang-like weapon, he holstered it onto his back. He then took a small belt that had four glass jars of what appeared to be water, but was actually Holy Water could be seen hanging from it. Julius then proceeded to strap the belt around his waist before taking out a cross necklace for Papyrus.

After Papyrus would have gotten out, Julius would toss the necklace to Papyrus, in hopes that it won't harm him or anything. Papyrus's soul did not seem to be evil so it shouldn't effect him at all.

Washington D.C | Open Field

Meanwhile in the open field just on the outskirts of the city, which will take a thirty minute hike through the park to reach, the final monster in Death's little army finally drops dead as Death had finally gathered enough energy.

With enough energy gathered Death liften both hands into the air as his Scythe began hovering above him. It was then that the scythe began to glow brightly as Death began the final part of the ritual... a long chant...

Julius and Papyrus will have to make a long 30 minute to an hour hike through the woods in the park to reach Death.

Comment

"Alright. Going in." Nitori announced briefly before opening the hatch to the engine and crawling in. Even the slightest of glance would grant X the amazing sight of Nitori's juicy behind. "I have to reiterate though; pressing the wrong button or pulling the wrong lever will result in me possibly dying in here due to rapid heating. Please pay attention and if you're not clear on something, ASK. Got it?"

Barcelona | Spain

The sight of Ciel battling... no, being pummeled by this mysterious purple assailant was too much for Kongou. Tears streamed down her eyes as she witnessed one of her first friends in the Western hemisphere beat up with no apparent explanation other than an unspoken thing between the two. For a second or two, as the purple attacker walked towards Ciel to possibly finish him off, Kongou stared on in a horrified daze, until she leaped into action, standing in between the two in determination.

"I- If you're going to kill him, you'll have to get through me first!" Kongou exclaimed, staring at her enemy with determined eyes. "Stay away or I'll make you stay away with my main cannons!"

Santa Cruz | California

Lujuria was running. She was told to, so that's what she did. She wasn't given how far she needed to go. However, knowing that Isaac had the means to summon her back to him when the time is right, she just ran in the opposite direction.

She stopped to check her bearing: A skate park to her left, a liquor store to the right. She was still rather deep inside the city, which meant she was exposed to the threat of the Reaper forces. She needed to keep running, but mindlessly sprinting around like jack rabbits aren't going to get her anywhere. Perhaps finding the map of the city would help...

She felt something behind her. Something ominous and dangerous. Could just be a hallucination, but demon senses never lied.
              She quickly turned around to feel intense heat. Demonic reflexes allowed her to quickly duck, saving her from certain death from a fiery sonic boom which continued onward and struck the walls of the liquor store to her right. Quickly looking up, she faced her assailant.

It stood tall above Lujuria, almost nine-feet tall, added to the fact it was hovering off the ground. Ethereal flame held this Maiden of Flame together, bound by armor stained black from soot and burns. It had a great two handed scythe, almost reaching the ground as a featureless black shroud stared down at the embodiment of Lust.

"..." Lujuria stared upwards to look at the towering being, but she couldn't dawdle there for long, for the tall Reaper moved at a blinding speed, swinging its' weapon of choice down. Thankfully, her demonic reflexes still held as she dashed to the left. Keeping her body low, she evaded the next two, three strikes before bolting off to the right and keeping distance.

"This thing..." Lujuria grit her teeth. It was leagues stronger than the other Reapers she witnessed, and it bore extreme prejudice against her. Before she can catch a breath, her assailant dashed with an incredible burst of speed and, before Lujuria can completely evade it, slashed and struck her target.

Crimson blood was shed from the deep wound across Lujuria's left sides. Sharp pain blinded her and knocked her out of breath as she staggered, but she could not keep her guard down. Clutching the gash with her right hand to inhibit the bleeding, Lujuria fared better for the next flurries as she expertly dodged the vicious blades, continuously trying to gain distance.

As Lujuria tried to retreat, the Maiden of Flame charged forward to pursue her, this time switching from a flurry of attacks to a powerful diagonal swipe with her scythe. Not expecting such a sudden surge, Lujuria was struck again, this time a nasty slash across her right shoulders. Sharp pain blinded her as Lujuria collapsed to her knees.

“Is this… the end…?” Lujuria asked herself as her assailant loomed over her. If she had all of her power… if she wasn't enslaved by Sebastian still, she would've been able to crush the opponent… but alas. With her newest prey on its knees, the Maiden of Flame menacingly clutched her scythe in both hands as she stared down at her opponent for what felt like an eternity before speaking in what could only be described as a whisper garbled and distorted by multiple voices speaking in unison.

“Let the Flame purge your wretched soul, Demon.”

After speaking, the Maiden of Flame raised her scythe up into the air as it erupted into flames, and cleaved downward with all of her might in an attempt to cleave Lujuria straight down the middle.

No, this can't be…

Lujuria felt power seeping away from her as the fiery scythe coursed itself down towards her. Every millisecond felt like countless hours in that moment as Lujuria closed her eyes and thought, thought of her upcoming fate and what she would lose…

Isaac… she met him that fateful night four months ago. Ever since then, the two were together; no matter where they were. He was a real good friend… and possibly more in Lujuria’s mind. How heartbroken will he be when he finds out that she’s dead?

Lujuria opened her eyes suddenly. Instinctively and unwillingly, Lujuria reached out her hand towards the incoming scythe blade, as if she seeks to stop the blade. When her skin and the blade collided, a huge energy boom occurred, blasting the Maiden away and extinguishing the flame that made up her flesh. The purifying flame of the scythe contacted Lujuria, which instead of purging Lujuria’s soul, instead incinerated the spiritual conduit of Sebastian’s enslavement; and the result of its’ forced termination caused the bond to explode, causing the ethereal flame inside the armor to snuff out.

Lujuria remained victorious. However, if she did not find a way to heal her wound or siphon some life essence soon, her physical body would die; her spirit left to wander the pandemonium for centuries before she gathers enough life energy to reincarnate.

In a short distance, the remains of the Maiden of Flame laid cold. However, Lujuria could see the tiny spark of concentrated life essence; so saturated that it will not only rejuvenate Lujuria, but transform her into her fully powered form.

“I see that you still have a spark of energy left.” Lujuria said to the cold metallic plates and put her hand on one of them. Siphoning the life essence from the deceased Maiden, Lujuria muttered as she began undergoing dramatic transformation shrouded by a pink and black swirling light.

“I’ll put those energy to better use.”
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

X already figured the potential problems if he pulled the wrong lever, after all it is a large engine. If he so much as makes a small mistake and the engine flares up, then things will get really hot really fast for Nitori. Something he just can't allow. So he already knew the risks involved with this. "Yes. I am aware Nitori. If I make any mistakes you will be at serious risk of death and I can't afford that to happen due to my moral code." X spoke as he then got ready to follow instructions, barely blushing at the sight of Nitori's ass.

Barcelona | Spain

After Add had attacked Ciel with a barrage of punches and kicks before teleporting above him and slamming him into the ground before teleporting away. Once a good distance away from him he began to walk back towards him with a hand on his hip. Add was clearly proud that he managed to seemingly take down this half-demon so quickly. For he is now able to capture and take him back to his lab. However as he began to approach him, the girl Add saw in the alley with them had stepped in between the two.

Seeing this Add got a rather annoyed and displeased look on his face as he tilted his head slightly to the side. He didn't seem to care about Kongou's threat towards him, rather he was now more worried about Ciel who was beginning to stand up again, with Ciel's wounds healing rather quickly. Though Add was able to take down Ciel once, he didn't want to deal with two people at the same time. Mostly because it'd just be too troublesome. This prompted him to speak.

"Hey I told you to stay out of my business. I'm only here for what that man you're with has in his possession. He has something that I really have been looking for. So... step out of my way before I decide to take away my 'never hit a girl' promise I made when I first came here."

Comment

"And so, the last pawn fell to the gathering" Midna said dryly while watching the projection "And every minute we waste is another minute that freak gets stronger" she spoke while trying to gather energy on her fist, her eyes were focused on the projection as she was trying to see the exact location of the place "All right, got a location" she smirked while opening her hand for a moment, for a moment nothing happened as some black particles appeared on her palm, but the moment she closed her hand, orange sparks were released, two portals of twilight appeared, one small and one big, yet another portal appeared on the vicinity of the area.

Toriel was studying the skeleton being and the magic that surrounded it "Nechromancy of superb category, for so many creatures to perish and not overload the user´s energy, that tower holds something far stronger and dangerous" she spoke and closed her eyes "For what I know of human mythology, that being is a representation of the Grim Reaper, that alone is already something we can´t kill since death is part of life"

It was then that the goat monster noticed Frisk following her "What is it child? do you need something?" her motherly nature kicked in.
                  Last edited by Kristia; 02-01-2016, 10:20 PM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Little Frisk was surprised to see that she had left an apartment to suddenly enter somewhere that.... well that wasn't an apartment. She looked around for a moment before she noticed Toriel speaking to her When she was asked a question, she responded by giving a firm and determined look in her eyes. She lifted her stick like a mighty weapon and responded. "Frisk Help!"

Papyrus may have been confident, but he wasn't foolish. He took the neckless when it was offered and put it on to keep himself protected. "Nyahaha. Don't worry about me human. I know this death character we're going up against is strong. But I'm The great Papyrus. And if theres one thing I've learned, It's that you can do anything if you really really try. So if we work together we'll be fine." He said reassuringly so the man wouldn't' worry about him anymore.

Comment

When Midna spoke Palutena had nodded. Palutena was already preparing something. In fact that's why she brought everyone here. To make a plan. In fact what Julius was doing was a part of her plan already. She just needed to tell Midna and the others.

"Now wait Midna. Don't just rush in. After all I brought you all here for a reason other than just sitting around. For we do have to make a plan of action before we do anything. I wasn't just staring and viewing what was going on. I was analyzing. Coming up with a plan. I needed info. More info than what my men could gather. In fact I already have all the information to formulate a proper plan." Palutena spoke as she summoned her staff which was rather large and ornate. With it she slammed the bottom of it onto the ground. Immediately a ring of gold energy formed on the ground below everyone in the room.

"Before there was a large amount of creatures of varying power and one larger stronger one. Now there is only one highly powerful being, but even with the increase in power. It's still just one target, and yet he's putting all his power into some kind of spell to summon something. However there is a barrier of sorts around it. We can't just enter there with teleportation, for this barrier is blocking magic it seems. Julius and Papyrus are on foot, and I can assume that Julius has the power to break this barrier for us. He's probably aware of it as he seems to have experience with this being. So Midna, and Toriel. You both have magical prowess. I can feel it. Julius will need your aid in breaking this barrier. So please. I need you both to go and aid him. The glowing rings below you will help send you there as fast as you can imagine. Now. While you and Toriel go and help Julius Midna. I'll be prepping my army and providing support. Trust me. I'm preparing to go into battle as well, but as a goddess I must be properly prepared." Palutena spoke as she walked over to Pit, before leading Pit over to Frisk.

Once next to Toriel, Palutena knelt down to eye level with Frisk. That's when Palutena smiled and patted Frisk's head gently.

"I heard you said you wanted to help? Are you sure...? This... being is really strong and really dangerous. I'm not sure if a child should deal with such matters, but if you really want to help... maybe Pit can take you to the armory and help 'prep' the soldiers? They could use a good motivator." Palutena spoke calmly with a gentle smile as she then stood back up and looked at Toriel as if wondering if it'd be okay if Frisk did that.

Hearing this prompted a pretty interesting reaction from Palutena.
                      "Wait. Lady Palutena... are you suggesting I babysit...?"

"What? No no. I'm not saying you should babysit. Rather... you keep an eye on the child and make sure nothing bad happens to her."

"But Lady Palutena that's-" Pit was speaking before he was cut off by a rather stern look from Palutena. One that made Pit shut his mouth almost instantly as he stood up straight.

Once that was settled, the Goddess turned back to Frisk and spoke. "So...? How about it. I could even make you Pit's temporary boss."

The only thing going through Pit's mind was 'Why me?'

Washington D.C | City Park

Once Papyrus was ready, he seemed to continue to be really optimistic about things. This... kinda got on the Belmont's nerves as he just sighed and continued on into the woods...

Meanwhile where Death is, the being of death lifted both hands into the air as a series of runes formed on the ground... with the orb of energy he was forming above him with his scythe releasing small blasts at 5 different points in the field. Namely these smaller blasts when struck caused what looked to be a pentagram of energy to form on the ground. With a small rift opening in the center, and from it what seemed to be several blueish black shadows came flying out and into the forest. Searching for a target as they rushed through the thick forest. They already have a target... Julius and Papyrus, however from their location they cannot see or feel these strange shadows approaching them.

Comment

Eventually Nitori disappeared completely into the machine, her bare feet making soft, resonating thunk against the metal plating of the interior of the engine as she climbed into the core.

"Okay, you should see the blue lever. Pull it to the 1st mark where it says LO." Nitori's heavily distorted and muffled voice emanated from the inside. "Again, blue lever, 1st mark."

Barcelona | Spain

"Y-y-y-you think I'm scared of you?" Kongou managed to respond even though she was indeed scared of the purple-themed man in front of her. Her main 41cm guns are jammed and needs fixing from the equipment fairies before being able to fire again, which meant Kongou will have to buy time... which she didn't have a lot of. Come on, hurry... Kongou muttered under her breath before looking straight at Add. Little does he know, Kongou still has something up her miko dress sleeves even without her weapons... "Come on! Hit me! I dare you!"

Chara's Home | Cologne | Germany

Meanwhile, underneath the trash-ridden floor of Chara's home, a certain demolitions expert was humming a tune while working on her 'splosives. The basement of Chara's home... it wasn't known to the owner herself, even though Tina was living in it for quite a while now. It's astounding to see that Chara is so oblivious that she doesn't even react to the occasional booms beneath her floor, and is surprised every time Tina magically appears in her house asking some questions.

"Twinkle twinkle little bomb, how I wonder what you BOOOOM!" Tiny Tina hummed as she completed her latest addition to her favorite explosive: Mushy Snugglebites. According to Tina herself, the lady's got a gut full of dynamite and a booty like pow, but with the new addition of shrapnels that also explode once the main part blows up, the tiny pow will become a PIDDLY POW! "Daaaaaaayum, girl! You lookin' SMOKIN HOT! Now I just need'ta-"

Then Tina heard the door opening from above. Chara's back home! Tina for some reason liked Chara; she had just the right amount of murderer and psychopath in her that reminded Tina of the vault hunter friends she have. Hearing the homeowner's arrival, Tina quickly ran upstairs and slid in the view of Chara. "Sup, sucka? I just got done makin' some fiiine ass modification for Mushy Snugglebites. Let's go up to the rooftop and SET IT OFF!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Chara's Home | Cologne | Germany

Chara jumped noticeably at the sudden appearance of Tina. "You...!" She looked confused for a moment as she processed what she just said. Mushy Snuggle- what? Set it off? Rooftop? After repeating those three things a few times she finally put two and two together. She wants to set off an explosive on my roof. "Sure- I- wait no! Er, I mean-" Chara bit her lower lip because she wanted to see something explode but she needed to not draw attention to herself. Or even her. That thought confused her even further than her own conflicted feelings about letting Tina set off the explosive. Why should I care? She just pops in every once in a while... I don't really know her that well and I don't think I should- Her thoughts changed track at that point. Maybe I should get to know her better... maybe we could be... friends?

"...Ok. But we're not setting it off here. There's a lake north east of here that we could go to."

Comment

X listened to Nitori's instructions as he looked at the lever. Seeing it he quickly did as he was told as he pulled the lever to the 1st mark for her.

"Okay Nitori I did it. Now what?" X spoke down into the machine to Nitori.

Barcelona | Spain

Add was about to just walk right past Kongou and towards Ciel who he noticed was beginning to get back up. However when Kongou continued to threaten him. At this point it was not just annoying, but somewhat adorable in a way. Glancing back up at Ciel, Add looked back at Kongou as he leaned forward. As if to whisper something... when he suddenly grabbed her by the hand. His normally invisible Nasod Armor flaring up briefly as if indicating that they are charged. Add was preparing to hold her hostage as he prepared to quickly put her in a choke hold.

Comment

"I think it is better I stay with you and see what the soldiers can do" Toriel spoke "We might need them to be in small squads that are in measured distances so they are far enough from large Area of effect attacks, but close enough to know how their teammates are doing" she offered

Midna on the other hand was already searching for something in the small portal, it took her a minute or two until she took out the shard of a mirror "I may need to have this close" she spoke to herself and then formed some weaponry, only to dissolve them again "All right, I´m ready for the journey" she looked at Palutena.

Spoiler:

Comment

Frisk didn't seem the slightest bit disturbed by the mention of powerful enemies or the dangers that lie ahead. If anything her eyes burned with courage and passion, something one wouldn't' expect from a child her age. However the goddess seemed to have convinced her to go with the one called Pit instead of heading into battle right away. She gave Palutena a toothy smile and solutes her before answering. "I'll take good care of him ma'am!" she promised her before giving the boy with angel with angel wings the thumbs up. "Mommy look I got my fist real job!"

Washington D.C | City Park

Papyrus followed his new friend into the park, trusting that he knew which way to go. He couldn't help but notice him sigh as they went inside the park. ("Poor guy must be nervious. I'll have to be extra brave for the both of us.") He thought to himself as they wandered in deeper into the park.

Comment

Working...
                                X