X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | City Park

Papyrus was shocked when he heard the familiar sound of a Gaster blaster followed by the destruction of the demon he was about to take down himself. At first he was confused, wondering if he had accidentally done that himself without even knowing how. However Midna's next words revealed what really happened at that moment. "Sans?" he question as he looked back towards the origin of the blast before following the others, not wanting to get separated from the group.

The great Papyrus was impressed with the twili's idea, but wasnt' sure if it would work. "Nyaha! good idea. Although I'm not sure if these monster thingies are understand what we're saying. We need an English to demon dictionary or something. Oh well, I have the perfect attack to keep one of them trapped long enough for questioning. Just leave it to the great Papyrus nyahahaha!"

Skyworld

The child gave Pit a knowing smile as she held to him just a bit tighter and nuzzled against him from behind. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to teach you so you can sing it to m later. Just you, me and the stars above. Won't that be nice?" she asked in an oh so innocent voice as she tried to tease him. But while she was doing this, she was already thinking up what to do next in her head. After all she had been left with the task to get the soldiers ready, and that wast' something she would take on lightly.

Comment

"Hmm... I agree with Papyrus. I do not think that those strange demons can understand what we say. Though it may be worth a shot." Julius replied to the two as the trudged through the forest, eventually they came to a large river that was flowing... maybe a bit too quickly. The current was far too fierce for any of them to just walk through, for if they were to step into the river they'd probably get caught and carried downstream if not worse.

Julius stopped as he began looking around the area for a way across when he heard something.

The sound of a branch snapping behind them... and no other sound. It was as if the forest went silent all except for that single sound of a fallen branch snapping.

Immediately Julius had turned to face the forest, ready in case anything hostile was coming...

"Shush... Anyone hear that...?" He spoke. Not just referring to the sound of a twig or stick snapping, but also to the lack of natural sounds from a forest... except for the crashing waters of the nearby river.
      "We are not alone. Midna you work on a way across this river. Papyrus and I will keep guard."

Washington D.C | Palutena's Palace in the Sky

As the two began focusing their magic the pond began to shift colors from a light glowing blue, to a light glowing green as it their thoughts on trying to figure out what the energy is being used for. Mainly Palutena was trying to take a peek inside the small rift that Death was beginning to open...

What she saw actually made her open her eyes and look at the water which no longer looked like a liquid. It looked like a flowing stream of fire... the faint silhouette of some demonic looking being with blood red eyes inside the pool of what is now hellish flames began to slowly take shape...

Spoiler:

"Toriel... Look. Palutena spoke quietly as the silhouette began to shift to something else... the silhouette of a tower, or spire. Something large... this image then shifted once again to something... different. One that caused the pool to erupt in a tower of raging hellfire. It shifted to 3 dark-purple orbs. The second these 3 'orbs' appeared was when the pool of what was then hellfire, had erupted into a raging pillar.

When the pool erupted, Palutena had stepped back. She could feel a strong demonic power coming from it. One that nearly began to overshadow the holy energies of this chamber. However this did not last long as the flames began to vanish after a short while, and the clear glowing water began to flow from the statues and back into the pond.

All the Goddess of Light could do was turn to look at Toriel with a slightly worried look.
      "You felt that... right...? The energy from that... was... suffocating. The heat was... hellish... whatever it is that Death is summoning..." Palutena was speaking as she held her staff with both hands. It was obvious what she was going to say next... Toriel really didn't need to hear anymore. All they both needed to know. Was that this needed to be stopped.

Skyworld

Pit just let out a stressed sigh as they flew. By the time they reached the large white, fluffy cloud with a equally large building resting on top of it, Palutena's blessing of flight had worn out. This allowed Pit and Frisk to land quite easily as he knelt down for Frisk to hop off his back.

Comment

"Oh really, I thought it would be best to call our attackers" the twili commentedvwith sarcasm as she charged both of her palms and aimed the to the water, and sure enough, black particles started fprming ob the edge of the river "We can do two things, an actual bridge or form varied platforms, both have pros and cons" she advised as a wall formed on her back to protect herself.

"Seems like it is Demonic energy, that makes sense since the summoner is the actual Death itself" Toriel spoke while rubbing her chin and thinking of the situation "Holy and light magic will be needed and both Julius and Midna have an aura of fending against these elements" she kept going "The spire will be massive with such energy, and that beibg will have at the least half of all that stored energy"

The goat monster then looked at Palutena "For now we need to let the others keep going, for now we still have to focus understanding who is orchestating this plan"
        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 03-01-2016, 04:53 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Barcelona | Spain

"H- huh?" Kongou was taken aback by Add's surprising behavior, but she could... use this as an advantage over the man to escape him with Ciel. Time to use the bluff that she oh so enjoys to use. "Y- yeah! I bit you! It stung pretty hard, didn't it? And I'm sure there are germs around this area that will certainly give you a nasty infection!"

"Now, let me and Ciel go, or you'll face the true wrath of the Kongou class's flagship! I'll use my 41cm twin gun mounts to blow you into the skies! Final warning!"

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

Then the engine began to speed up, albeit with a few clunks and suspicious whirls. With that, Nitori quickly crawled out, smeared with sweat and oil making her tanned skin look really slick and smooth.

"There we go. The engine should work now. The old geezer better not break it this time..." Nitori muttered and looked at X. "That went pretty well, although now I'm covered in sweat again. Eh, got a couple more things to fix so not a big deal. Thanks a lot for your help."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

[IC Board] All the World's a Game - Season II

Germany - Outside Chara's House

"Ok." She looked confused once again as Tina seemingly disappeared. She then decided to head out back to her green and yellow striped moped. Thoughts continued to buzz about her mind as she brought the vehicle around front. What should I do? What if something goes wrong? she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind but to no avail. She's going to get me in trouble... But...

Chara was leaning against the scooter waiting now for Tina to appear.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-05-2016, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Papyrus stood guard and protected the twili as requested, however he couldn't help but wonder if the sound of the twig snapping might have been his brother. following them. He probably wouldn't have suspected this if not for Midna mentioning him before when the Gaster blaster destroyed that one demon. When Midna asked if she should build a bridge or platforms, Papyrus only had one thing to say. "Build something with the appropriate level of cool for three brave adventurers facing inposible odds!" he said while giving her the thumbs up. After that he turned his attention back to watching for demons.

Skyworld

The little child got off of the boys back and walked around for a bit. "Ah perfect. you go get the troops ready and i'll think of an inspirational speech for them... hmmm I might need the temmie armor for this one."

Comment

Julius chuckled at her sarcasm, and Papyrus's surprisingly courageous and... rather entertaining behavior. This prompted Julius who, despite being rather serious right now, to go along with Papyrus.

"I second what Papyrus said. Something fitting for some 'brave adventures facing impossible odds'... So yeah. A bridge would do." Julius responded as he kept a close eye out for anything that may happen.

Skyworld

"Uh. Okay." Pit said to Frisk as he just shrugged and ran off into the army where he began to rally Palutena's army, helping them all get prepared for the upcoming attack on Death.

Barcelona | Spain

Add continued to freak as he looked up at Ciel and Kongou who had their weapons aimed right at him. Well... at least Ciel had one of his gunblade rifles aimed at him. Kongou however was boisterously proclaiming something that Add did not want to hear. Something that made Add scream psychotically as he held out his hand... of which all 6 of his Dynamo's pointed right at the two before beginning to spin slowly.

"Nononono! SHUT UP!" Add spoke as he slowly backed up a little. The 6 dynamo's of him beginning to spin faster and faster, of which it was now beginning to crackle with electricity. "Tell me why I shouldn't just destroy you both right now!" He yelled frantically as he backed up a bit more. His Nasod Dynamo's beginning to reach full power.

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

X smiled as Nitori exited the large engine. He was happy to have been able to help Nitori with her work. In fact he kinda wanted to help out a bit more. However before he could speak up, the sound of Nitori's teleporter system activating could be heard as a quick red flash of light happened. Said red flash being the sign of a very familiar robot boyfriend of Nitori's, and close friend of X.

It was none other than Zero who had just got finished with his work back at the base. He looked... not tired, but relieved to finally be done for today. Or hopefully be done with today. Zero didn't say much as he let out a relieved sigh before walking over and sitting on the nearest couch. Leaning back into it he looked up and smirked.

"Heh. Finally done with the debriefing. Thankfully Commander Signas told me to inform you X that we were given the rest of today and tomorrow off since it is the holidays and after all the crap we've gone through lately." Zero spoke to X before turning to Nitori and giving a quick wink.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-05-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Deciding to go for some fun, Midna formed platforms at varied heights on the river, there was also a bigger one on the middle as a resting spot since she just knew things would get more active "Let´s see your platforming skills boys, but whoever is coming might come with reinforcements" she advised as she dispersed the wall on her back "the platforms will hold as long as I can stay on good spirits, so we got some minutes." the former princess warned already jumping to the closest platform.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The great Papyrus could't help but give a confidant yet giddy smile as he watched the platforms hover in thin air. "A jumping g puzzle! I'm a bit of a puzzle master myself. I'll solve this one easily!" he boldly stated as he took a single bone in his hand and extended it to be about four feet long. "HERE I GO NYAYAYAYAYA!" he cried out as he ran towards the lake and stuck the long bone into the ground, causing it to expand even further as he pole vaulted over the water, accidentally skipping the entire puzzle.

The skeleton turned around, scratching the back of his skull lightly while holding the now 10 foot long bone in a way that most of it was behind him. "Woops. Sorry Midna i seemed to have skipped your really cool and well thought out puzzle. DON'T WORRY! I'll go back and try it again. Just let me..." Papyrus stopped mid sentence as he heard something coming from behind him. There were three of the same demons they had fought off before and they were quickly approaching from behind. Papyrus turned to see what was behind him, however when he did so he accidentally it all three of them with the bone that was sticking out behind him.

the demons were suspended on the bone, at least 7 feet away from the skeleton before he stopped turning. this caused the demons to fall off of the bone and get swept away by the river, all without papyrus having ever saw them. "Hmm...? funny, I could have sworn i heard something. OH WELL! We should keep moving, this placeis crawling with creepy crawling things that crawl."

Skyworld

Frisk had a smile on her face as she followed Pit into the armory. However giving a speech when you didn't know what was actually going on made it difficult, but that wouldn't' stop her. She was very determined, and if she had anything to do with it, the army would be too.

Frisk climbed on top of a high place where everyone would be able to see her and produced the toy knife from her phone's storage system, proudly slicing the air witht he plastic blade before announcing her presence to everyone. "ATTENTION, LADIES, GENTLEMEN, WHATEVER PIT IS... Today we fight a powerful enemy. One that strikes ear into the heart of the innocent... At least i think, no one actually told me what we're up against so i'm just guessing... BUT REGAURDLESS! You are the best and the brightest soldiers I've ever laid eyes on. You have the skill, the talent, the experience to do great things."

"All my life people told me that I was too small to make a difference, that a child couldn't do anything. But despite everything... I made a difference." First stopped just long enough to make a dramatic pose as the lights seemed to focus around her despite that likely being impossible to begin with. "I went to the underground, I made it out of the ruins. FOUGHT PAST AN ARMY AND SAVED A SALIVATION FROM IMPRISONMENT! SO IF ONE GIRL CAN DO ALL THAT, THEN WHAT CAN AN ARMY DO?..."

Together, we can move mountains, cross oceans, face any foe overcome any obstetrical. The world is ours to mold any way we like. We can change it, we can make a difference. You want to know why?" Friskt pointed up to the sky... or ceiling with one hand while making a rather serious face for a child. "Because we have bravery, honor..." Frisk moved her arm down again, this time pointing straight ahead at all the soldiers. "AND DETERMINATION! WHEN WE GET KNOCKED DOWN WE GET BACK UP, WHEN WE'RE BACKED AGAIST A WALL WE KEEP FIGHTING, AND WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST WE DON'T QUIT! WE NEVER QUIT! WE KEEP ON FIGHTING UNTIL WE'VE WON.... NOW EVERYONE.. WHO'S READY O FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIVE IN?!?!?!"

Comment

Julius watched Papyrus as he vaulted over the entire 'puzzle', and was about to begin making his way across himself... Unfortunately though he saw 3 demons quickly approaching from behind the Skeleton. Though before Julius could call out Papyrus had turned around, and essentially knocked the demons into the river with the long bone Papyrus was holding. Seeing this the Vampire Hunter couldn't help but sigh as he then jumped from one platform to another with surprising ease.

"Looks like exploring Dracula's messy castle is finally paying off." He said as he managed to get past all the platforms with quite a bit of ease and some finesse. Figured a character from a PLATFORMING game would do well with platforms, no matter how human they are.

After reaching the other side he turned to Midna and nodded.

Skyworld

When Frisk walked into the armory she'd find a whole army of angels getting armored up and armed for war. With Pit also seen getting ready by simply putting on a roman style helmet and nothing else. The second Frisk called out, Pit whistled loudly enough to catch everyone's attention as Frisk gave out a rather... rousing but confusing speech. Most were aware already that Palutena had put this kid in charge of looking after the army getting geared up, however they weren't so sure as to what Frisk was trying to inspire them to do... her last line though made them pause and think before one raised his spear and yelled out.

"FOR PALUTENA!!!!" Followed by the rest yelling the same thing as they began flying out the building which lacked a ceiling. Pit just sighed as Palutena's blessing of flight kicked in again. He then knelt down for Frisk to hop on.

"Okay come on Frisk. Let's go."

Palutena nodded in agreement as she proceeded to make her way out of the room.

"There is also someone else who can aid against evil and demonic energy. Me. I'll go down and assist them as soon as I get ready. I suggest you'd wish to aid us as well?"

Comment

Midna chuckled at the absurdity of how the skeleton knight managed to beat three other enemies without even noticing, but then laughed at Julius´words "Oh you should have seen the dungeons with Link and I, the guys who designed them enjoyed puzzles to no end" she commented as she moved a tad slower than the two males, her focus was on both jumping and keeping the platforms in place. "Possibly the worst thing were the keys, you used one and it broke the moment the lock opened."

Toriel nodded at Palutena´s question "I will assist you on this journey, but I need to make a request first" she sighed and looked at the horizon "I need to go to my apartment and get some things first, they will aid me instead of only using this robe of mine. For how things are going, I´ll need to have my equipment." The queen of the Underground just knew something of great evil was coming, so she had to have her best elements at hand to be able to be alongside her allies instead of staying behind just making plans

Spoiler:

Comment

Julius just waited on the other side of the river with Papyrus, standing with arms crossed. When he heard what Midna said about keys that broke upon a single use, he couldn't help but speak up as well.

"And you haven't seen Dracula's castle. The Clocktower in it was a royal pain. Had to ascend through it by jumping on MOVING GEARS. Threatened to be crushed or fall to your death. Get impaled by spikes on the walls, and a seemingly endless amounts of decapitated, flying, MEDUSA heads at you. Among other things. The stuff I had to do when scaling that tower is not even puzzle worthy or evil. It was just plain mean." Julius said as he heard a loud shriek fill the air. A demonic... loud, and downright spinechilling shriek. Something was approaching, but due to how it sounded to come from everywhere around them at once. It was hard to tell where it will come from or how far away it was.

Palutena turned to Toriel and thought for a second... It did not take long for the Goddess to recognize that this would probably be the BEST idea for their success. As such she tapped her staff on the ground and a red wooden double door with old cast-iron handles popped up from the ground for Toriel.

"Go through the door and you will be in your apartment. Please make haste. We may not have much time."

Comment

The skeleton rubbed his chin bone as he thought about what the two were saying. They solved a lot of puzzels in their games but Papyrus was the one creating puzzles for the human to solve. "Hmmm you know that's interesting, I don't think I've ever been on the receiving end of a puzzle. I wonder why." but before he could come up with an answer or get one from one of the other two, he heared the loud roar coming from all around them.

"That sounds.... ominous. DON'T WORRY! I'll throughly jape whatever tall dark and creepy is lurking about out there. nyyahahhaha!"

Skyworld Frisk gave Pit a toothy grin before approaching him. "I'm better at this motivation thing than I thought. Maybe Palutena will let me work here full time. Wouldn't you be happy if you got to see me every single day?" she asked while giving him a small wink and climbing up on his back again.

Comment

Reaching the other side of the river, Midna looked at the sky "Airborne monster.. we need to find cover" She spoke already moving towards the closest thing that could be used as a roof "Whatever is coming most be big for the strength of its screech". The twili remembered dealing with flying enemies in her adventures, so she had her javelin at hand again while also forming the net that she used against the demon monster that Julius and her fought at the complex building.

Not hesitating for any moment, Toriel rushed through the door and found herself back in her apartment, she quickly went to her room and locked the door again. Even though that she and Sans shared the apartment, thegoat monster still needed her privacy, more for the things that she hid from the skeleton, things from her life as a queen. Going firectly to her closet, the furred female opened it and then pulled a rather big chest, opening the lock with a swirl of her fingers, it opened and showed its contents, but the object on top was her crown.

"Oh Asgore.. it still shines despite so many years" Toriel spoke to herself as the memories of her former life passed through her eyes, which then focused on the pieces of equipment below the crown. There were dents and scratches in the armor, it looked clean, but she still remembered the blood that coated it. That war was an absurd thing that killed so many innocent.. but she as a Queen had a duty to fight for her people, and this was a similar case as a powerful enemy was being summoned.

It took her some minutes, but Toriel managed to put her suit of armor, surprisingly, it still was comfortable for her body, a bit fit since she grew and the lack of actual fighting in decades. Her eyes then searched for the next object she was looking for, behind her robes and withing a glass frame stood her trident. Asgore, while a kind man with the heart of gold, was also a marvelous fighter, and his wife wanted to follow him in battle, it took some convincing at first, but sooner or later, both monsters started training with magic and physical combat.

Taking the trident and prepared to leave, the queen couldn´t help but see herself on the mirror, ready to fight once again.
                              Spoiler:
                              https://36.media.tumblr.com/563da76dacc838302367b4dac6c7743a/tumblr_o1c4kuPCck1s44bado4_1280.jpg

Going back at Palutena´s grounds, the monster walked to the green haired goddess "Im ready to go"

Gone was the gentle and caring goat, here was Toriel..

Queen of the Underworld..

Spoiler:

Comment

Julius didn't say anything this time as he stood still, remaining cautious. He felt a strong demonic presence through his whip. It was... definitely big. Really big...

Suddenly off to the side on the other side of the river a purple rippling effect in the air could be seen forming as a large reaper like creature stepped out. The creature was tall... really tall. Standing at about... 15-20 feet in height. It towered above the trio.
                                Spoiler:

Upon emerging from it's little rift it looked around until it spotted Midna, Julius, and Papyrus. Upon seeing those three the creature let out a loud screech as it prepared to lunge after them... until a single bone materialized out of nowhere, sticking right through the demons black robe into the ground. Almost like it was a tent that was being pitched. This left the creature fighting trying to get free of the bone that kept it stuck in place.

Clearly Papyrus didn't summon the bone, so that could only really confirm their suspicions earlier that Sans must be in the area. However he still is nowhere to be seen... or heard. Either way what he did has provided the trio enough time to run to fight the creature in a better spot, or stay and fight the creature now.

When Toriel came back with her armor and trident, she would find Palutena also geared up. Palutena was dressed with a golden shield and brace on her arm. Enchanted with powerful magic. She had her standard golden ornaments lining her dress as well, and her outfit in general looked more... battle ready. Clearly Palutena isn't a goddess to just sit around.

"Welcome back Toriel. Now. As I must warn you. The barrier Death has put up blocks even my magic. I cannot get through it as of this very minute unless it took all of my power. It'd take some time to do so... Though Julius has experience with this kind of barrier. He knows how to break it. I've heard him talk about such things in the past. All we need to do is go down and help get Julius to said barrier." Palutena spoke as she held out her hand, a white portal opened up that lead them rather close to the location of Julius, Papyrus, and Midna. About 30 yards from the river. Not within sight of the trio, but just within good distance.

Skyworld

As Frisk hopped onto his back, Pit grimaced and nearly choked up in response to Frisk's flirting. Clearly the young angel boy does not take flirting very well... Either way Pit took off flying high into the sky again with Frisk on his back. His destination. The portal that leads right to the skies above the park in Washington D.C.

Comment

Working...
                                X