X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chara's Home | Cologne | Germany

"Aweeeesome! I'll go get the ladies and meet you outside." Tina giggled and, as she had appeared suddenly in front of Chara, she just as suddenly disappeared from the view as she ran downstairs to the basement.

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

Muffled sounds of some clanking inside. coupled with the engine's low hum, were heard after X announced his success in pulling a lever. Occasionally X would hear some frustrated soliloquy from Nitori such as Work, you piece of junk! and Dammit, you literally fit just seconds ago! Obviously something wasn't working right until Nitori shouted and kicked the inside of the engine which drastically clarified the engine's hum.

"Fucking hell, that was a work and a half." Nitori sighed, then instructed X with several more tasks. "Okay. This time I need you to flip the red switch, the green switch, and the purple switch in that order."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Palutena's Palace in the Sky

Palutena turned to Toriel when she spoke, speaking a rather solid plan. Truly something Palutena will put to use for the upcoming assault on Death. "Toriel. That plan is actually rather clever. You truly do seem smarter and stronger than you look. So I suppose I'd be perfectly fine with having you stay and work with me. After all I assume that Midna can hold her own quite well, especially with someone like Julius and... Papyrus was it? Anyways..." Palutena spoke as she turned to Pit, and with a simple nod Pit turned around so his back would be facing Frisk. That was when he knelt down on one knee before gesturing for Frisk to hop on for what seemed to be a piggyback ride.

After that Palutena turned to Midna and spoke.
      "Midna. I wish you luck and give you my blessing. Please take care of yourself, Julius, and the skeleton Papyrus. Death is powerful and we know that. So once that barrier is broken. Good luck. Just go through the door to your right. It'll take you right to Julius's location in an instant." Palutena said as she took a deep breath before turning to Toriel "Toriel. You may follow me to the barracks." Said the Goddess as she began walking.

Meanwhile...

Washington D.C | City Park

Though Papyrus thought that Julius was nervous... the skeleton was partially right. However it was not for the reasons that Papyrus would expect. Rather...

("I almost wish this skeleton didn't follow me here. It might be too dangerous for him... He seemed to have such a good relationship with his brother, and that Toriel woman. If he gets hurt or dies... it'd be my fault...") He thought before he spoke something to shift Papyrus's attention to something else. Julius held out his left arm and stretched.

"Really should have kept up with my training. It's been so long since I've been in such action." Julius spoke with a very light, but dry chuckle. "Oh well. A Belmont's gotta do what a Belmont's gotta do." He said as they continued walking out of the park and into the thick forest surrounding it. Once in the forest Julius quickly stopped in his tracks and got into a defensive stance as he felt a presence coming. Or rather his whip detected it and he felt the whip's power reacting to whatever is approaching.

Then without warning 3 black-mist like clouds surrounded the trio as these 'clouds' then began to take form into... a rather demonic figure.

Spoiler:

Upon seeing these Julius grabbed his whip and held it tightly in hand, ready to fight as these... creatures surrounded the duo of Papyrus and Julius. They appeared to be cautiously examining the two... Almost as if they were just a curious animal, mostly due to how they moved side to side.

Judging by Julius's expression he... never saw a monster or demon like these before. They appeared to be some sort of... reaper or something. His expression was just as curious as the monsters in front of them, and that was when he spoke up to Papyrus.
      "Papyrus... Be cautious. I am not familiar with these... things. I can feel a demonic power coming from them, but I don't recognize them at all. So be. Careful." Julius warned, however with how these creatures are seemingly just cautiously circling the duo, one would think that they aren't entirely hostile at all. They almost seem just like a territorial animal or something.

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

The Trojan resisted with it’s seemingly awesome strength, locking it’s legs and shoving the sword into the ground for extra grip, before it just… collapsed. The magic in it’s eyes faded, falling to it’s knees. Embedded in the crystal in it’ back was HP’s sword, which they promptly pulled out.
        “Crystal. It’s there, nice and glowing, and an obvious weak point. Don’t dawdle, time is of the essence here.” HP replied. “The longer we tick around, the more our little goal rises, and for sure that isn’t a good thing.”

Santa Cruz

The first shot from the Devastator had cleaved through several zombie in a row without stopping, tearing them apart before exploding near the end of the group, turning many undead into nothing more than a fine, red mist. The rest of the shots did something similar, and soon, the horde wa cut down to a far more manageable number.

The Exorcist, however did not flinch, but instead felt and focued on the electricity surging through the bats, a fine conduit. It used it’s large hands to throw itself high in the air for a moment, sapping the electricity from the bats and draining their life-force in the process, before channeling all that energy into a wide swath of chain lightning all around it, using even the deceased zombies as a conduit to try and hit everyone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"I shall do what I can to help, this situation is of the similar caliber to an invasion or ambush of high scale" Toriel spoke as her mind was making different scenarios "The biggest problem is the fact that whatever is going on is close to the city, surely there are some characters who can help when that skeleton being makes his move, but this city is highly populated with civilians, the people will be in great peril"

Midna on the other hand was heading to her portal and tried to see the situation before diving in "And so, the adventure begins" she said going inside.

Appearing behind Julius and the skeleton youngster, the twili had a smirk on her face "So who are we dealing with whip boy? friends of your world?" she asked walking casually towards the vampire hunter while looking at the three odd persons, yet her palms had the orange electricity and the smirk was bordering to wicked.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

Before John could ready himself from Nera's warning, a 7 foot 2 inch armored figure burst through the wall, delivering a powerful punch directly to one of John's sides. John's reaction time would have been more than enough to counter a direct attack from virtually anyone, but this was different. In fact, it seemed this one was faster than him.

John flew about ten feet and caught himself on the wall with his open palms, trying to minimize the damage that would have been done to him from the collision with the wall. He knew he had to rebound quickly, because he knew better than anyone what this SPARTAN was capable of. Although his allies were all very capable, he didn't want to leave their fate to chance because he knew that even the smallest mistake from them would be met with a swift death.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu was just starting to have fun when the battle abruptly stopped. In a few more moments the Trojan would have been killed but that satisfaction was taken as The Higher Power tore through the crystal powering the Trojan. Takoizu gave a heavy sigh of resignation as the battle ended and as their mission progressed. She knew time was of the essence.

"Very well.", Takoizu responded with only the smallest hint of annoyance in her voice.

Santa Cruz

Upon seeing the zombies reduced to little more than red mist, Isaac looked at his gun and gave a light grin as he spoke to himself, clearly satisfied with the result.

"Nice. I think I found a new favorite gun.", Isaac mumbled before he noticed that the creature Dante was fighting had jumped into the air. Luckily for Isaac, the creature did not pose any immediate threat, as he was outside the range of the bats and the red mist from the corpses below. Of course, that didn't mean he would do nothing. Seeing his opportunity, Isaac fired his stasis module at the large creature, and if it hit, he would quickly follow up with his powerful Devastator.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London

Dr. Neuman followed Chung soon after disposing of what was left of his breakfast, and as he caught up to the young knight, a question surfaced in his mind.

"You know, I wonder what'll happen when this child is born. There hasn't really been a case of a SPARTAN, much less a III having relations and having a child. I can't help but wonder how the offspring will turn out.", Dr. Neuman wondered just loud enough for Chung to hear. It was clear that Dr. Neuman's intention was to get Chung's input on all this.

(Battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vPI-K_k_Fs)
            Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Jack quickly spun with both his blades at the ready and nearly decapitated the Warframe before she managed to get out of range. Just as she stepped out of range though, it seemed that the Mag had done something to all metal surfaces in the area, as everything in the area began to slowly warp and bend. Jack soon found it increasingly difficult to move and could hear the Titanium alloy of his armor groaning from the strain on it, but he still managed to trudge after the Mag, his swords in each hand as he forced his armor to obey. Jack's HUD flashed red as his shields collapsed, but the internals were safe. As long as that remained true, Jack did not have to worry, but for the time being, he would need to try and catch this Warframe.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Mike grimly pursed his lips inside his helmet as he quietly thought about the intention behind Vala and Melissa's words. He was a rather patient person, but it sounded almost like Melissa and Vala were implying that what he fought for was some kind of evil corporation and that they were just mindless individuals, firing at whatever target was put in front of them. Of all that was said, this perhaps needed to be addressed.

"Just what are you implying?", Mike asked both Vala and Melissa. The tone of voice he used seemed somewhat inquisitive, as if he was looking for something in what they would say next.

Observation Deck - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

With a soft smile, Alice lead the tiny vampire back to the observation deck. Playing with such a cute girl was a refreshing and welcome change in pace from the usual day to day grind of doing paperwork, going on a mission out of country, and returning to do much of the same. Once they arrived at the observation deck, Alice opened the door and let the little vampire walk through first, motioning with her hand for Flandre to lead the way.
            Last edited by S121; 06-20-2016, 04:19 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Observation Deck - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

Just as Cole was stretching out his arms and regaining his strength, the conduit noticed the sounds of the mechanical Training Room door open. Whoever it was, Cole was far from ready to deal with them. If it was a SPARTAN seeking them out, he was done for. Reluctantly, Cole turned to face the door and awaited his fate.
              But much to Cole's relief, it wasn't just any SPARTAN. It was Alice-258! With Flandre in tow, too. Seeing the sight of some familiar faces made Cole ease up a little, although not by much. Cole knew that, like any other SPARTAN stationed here, Alice too had to uphold her duty here; whatever it may be. And as such, Cole had to be ready to face the consequences of his actions.

Just as Cole was easing up and preparing to greet the two girls, Flandre's eyes quickly lit up at the sight of his conduit friend. He was awake! Flandre thought he'd be out for a while longer. But it seems his body was unlike that of an ordinary human, more resilient but not too hard to destroy. Nonetheless, Flandre was still excited to see that he was awake and well.
              "Cole!" Flandre gleefully called out, as she ran up to young man and hugged him tight. "You're awake!"
              "Boy, am I glad to see that you found me first..." Cole replied in a tired albeit calm voice. "Knowing how this day's gone, I was certain things would only get worse..."
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

To say that the sight of another armored soldier that gave John an actual first hit was something of surprise, anyone would understand this was no joke, yet the reaction of a certain Lucario was possibly the unexpexted type.

"All right, this thing became more fun with the addition of a spartan" Nera spoke already moving towards the towering figure.

Renamon just sighed as she leaned on the wall "Don't be so confident, those soldiers are walking tanks, think of them as an overpowered version of a legendary Pokemon" the Digimon warned.

The jackal looked at her mate just for a second and the smile got wider "That is what I'm hoping for" she said and then spoke out loud "Hey green boy! why the surprise attack to our friend? You have no manners, not even a simple 'Hello there, I'm coming to kill you' thing?" that made Renamon chuckle.

The lucario could be seen as a rather aloof character despite the current situation, but her senses and instincts were on the works as this was THE actual challenge in this dimension.

Vala actually snorted at the question and the tone of the spartan "See? We are making good communication" she flashed Michael a smirk "We want to know the truth from the mother of the spartans, not what a document full of black lines, but the actual person's voice, her emotions and intentions about it." while the answer was rather serious, the blonde was still in good mood "And if I get the answers we need then I won't pick on the wasp nest that much" she joked.

En route to labs, East of London

Evading some cars and traffic, Nicole was now curious about what the spartan was talking about (of course he gets suspicious with the conversation, everything related to Halsey is suspicious) she chuckled (And damn do I need some actual training, poor Vala has been the only spartan I have trained with, maybe these soldiers could be on a good level, but then again, IVs and Vs are more the quantity than quality)

The veteran spartan was actually getting bored of how things were going, she thought that Melissa would have already made the cleaning duty on the labs and Vala would have talked, and hopefully, not sent soldiers to the hospital, but they were still on the hog (Either he is stalling them as much as he can or he is the slowest driver in the city).

Thinking of the possibilities, Nicole mentally shrugged (Protocol has never been her forte) she parked on a safe spot and took her phone. Looking for the blonde brawler´s contact, the spartan clicked on it and sent a simple message "I´m sorry Catherine, but I need results and answers"

Vala had just finished her joke when she received a message "Hm? who would be calling me?" she asked mostly to herself, the blonde spartan opened one of her suit´s pockets and brought a phone, the small object looked so small on her hand as she looked at the message, it only showed "MOVE IT". Those two words made the girl smirk and Melissa sighed "This was a good ride at least" she spoke as her partner put her helmet and looked at Michael

"Well Mike, while I enjoyed our talk, my higher up got bored and I need to move it" she said making sure her stuff was in place and looked at the street "Let´s hope we get on a good spar, you may need a friend" she advised with optimism and excitement on her tone. The blonde spartan gripped the railing of the warthog and jumped to the street, and surely almost crashed with a car as she rolled for a moment.

Getting up, the brawler started moving to the Prometheus Labs, a small jog at first, then going on a run, gradually becoming a full sprint thanks to her augmentations. Vala was now going to enter to the labs in her own way, with fun.
                Last edited by Kristia; 02-17-2016, 11:02 AM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Sorry no one told me it was my turn to post)

The child grinned and hopped on the male's back holding on to his back. She held on to his neck for support but not tightly enough to choke him or cause discomfort. "Don't worry, I'll keep you nice and safe." she assured him before they took off to wherever it was they were going.

Papyrus curiously eyed the shadowy figures for a bit before another player entered the game. Behind them was one of the women whom Toriel and his brother Sans had been visiting. "No friends of ours, but they don't seem hostel Maybe their just hungry." he half jokingly suggested, however despite the light hearted banter he never let down his guard. Papyrus formed two bones, one in each hand as he held them in front of himself in the shape of an X. Taking a more defensive stance rather than an offensive one. "If you can understand me, we mean you no harm, but e need to get by. do you understand?" he asked the monsters. He didnt' wish to kill anyone or anything and would spare them if he was able. However Papyrus had lived in the real world for some time now. He knew all too well things were not always so easy.

Comment

As Julius and Papyrus waited for the strange demons to make their first move, Midna had appeared through a portal next to Julius. When Midna appeared the demons stepped back before getting into a more... aggressive stance.

Julius did not flinch however as he stood his ground, but he did answer Midna's question. "Sadly no, and by that I mean they aren't from my world. I do not recognize them. However the demonic energy coming from them is being picked up by my whip is making me unsure...". Julius spoke to Midna before Papyrus stepped forward, trying to... negotiate with these demons.

Unfortunately it did not work, as one of the demons off to Papyrus side was already lifting it's scythe up into the air, preparing to strike down the Skeleton. Seeing this Julius quickly shouted.

"WATCH OUT!" He yelled as he grabbed one of the glass bottles on his belt, and threw it. The bottle which was filled with holy water instantly burst into a blue flame the second it came into contact with the demon. As it burst into a holy flame the demonic creature let out a shriek, causing the rest to begin their true assault as the one right in front of Papyrus instantly tried to attack him. The one behind Midna was also dashing toward her.

Pit kinda chuckled a bit nervously at Frisk. "Oh... O-Okay. Thanks I guess." He said before he turned to face the large doorway leading out of the Palace and to the rest of the city in the clouds. Quickly getting a face that could best be described as 'determined like Frisk', Pit began running right for the open doorway. The second he was able to he jumped with Frisk on his back. Now outside the palace and in the sky, the two were now falling at a pretty quick, and terrifying speed. For Pit alone couldn't fly... but... The second Palutena sensed this she smiled and her staff began glowing. Immediately Pit's wings grew in size and began glowing a bright blue color. That was when Pit began to ascend, even with Frisk hanging on tightly he was still capable of a very quick and strong flight. They were now flying through this cloud city...

The view of flying through this city amongst the clouds. Fills Frisk with...

DETERMINATION.

Meanwhile Palutena listened to Toriel's thought about other characters who might be able to help throughout the city while leading the Goat Mom through the rest of the palace.

"Hmm... Yes that is true. If we can search and scan the city we can probably find more people to help out... Well... along with my men, Julius, Midna, and the others."

Santa Cruz

When Dante's attack failed and the Exorcist redirected the lightning from the demonic bats, causing the little winged creatures to vanish. It left Dante open as the lightning chained back through the undead and back at him. The second it struck Dante's whole body started to convulse as he let out a scream of pain...

Then thanks to his demonic strength, and healing factor he clenched his teeth before letting out a loud, somewhat angry sounding roar as he transformed into his demonic Devil Trigger form.

Spoiler:
                    ((except still holding the Nevan demon guitar/scythe.))

As he transformed he let out a shockwave of demonic energy that dispelled the electricity flowing through his body. Now free from the Exorcist's counter attack, Dante grabbed the Nevan demon guitar by the end as if he's going to use it as a melee weapon... that's when the guitar unfolded into a large purple, demonic scythe. Then at that very moment Dante dashed towards the Exorcist at a near blinding speed, readying a slash.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-21-2016, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Midna´s face was still having her smirk as she eyed the creatures, and true to their nature, they attacked them, one instantly burst into flames because of Julius flask of water (holy water? possible) she thought as another one of the humanoids attacked her from behind. The twili didn´t looked at him, but with the twitch of her hand, a spear of black particles formed in front of the monster coming from the ground, piercing his chest.

Palutena's Palace in the Sky

"I think that some of the characters will act by common sense, while some "heroic" beings have pride and need to be praised to act, others will go either to help the people, or to get some fame while helping, it is a win win situation" Toriel pointed out "In the end, the characters will help to protect the city, at least to protect their own homes.

The queen of the Underground was also thinking on the massive energy that Death was gathering "We need to gather all the information possible, looking at the world were this Death comes from would be of great help, that way we can prepare for whatever or whoever this energy is being prepared for."

Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

However, sadly for Dante, the grenades from the Devastator beat him to the punch, obliterating the Exorcist into oblivion, leaving the body to drop like a stone to the ground with a squishy 'plop'.

Firestorm Citadel

HP moved down the corridor, turning a bend with no resistance. Then, there they were. group of 4 little sprites, smaller than the one before. However, their colour was that of dead leaves, and they seemed completely exhausted, barely standing up. The mark of a curse was branded onto their bellies, a glowing pinkish purple eye.

"Looks like we found 'em." HP said, picking up one of them. "Might have to lift them manually, however. Curse on them leaves them completely exhausted, standard for capture."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It saddened the great Papyrus that there was no other option but to fight, however that didn't mean he was going to stand back and let himself be murdered. He deflected the first attack from the front with one of the bones in his hands, taking the second one and bashing the creature on the head with it. The demon fell to the ground, still very much alive but it was hurt rather badly.

For the first time, Papyrus understood why Undyne wouldn't' allow him to join the royal guard, because despite the fact that he knew the demons in front of him only wanted to kill everyone, his heart was still filled with so much mercy. Despite that, Papyrus forced himself to fight on. He summoned up a lot more bones which he used as projectiles and aimed them at the demons in front of them. His attack would have taken out one or two of them but he wouldn't be able to beat them all with a single attack. He also summoned a single blue bone that stuck out of the ground and pierced the first demon's chest. It wouldn't' harm him at all so long as he didn't try to move. But if it moved it would surely die. papyrus secretly hoped the demon would play dead until they left.

Washington D.C | In the sky

The human child smiled and looked down at the world below her. This was the first time she had flown without having a pseudo murderous robot throwing things at her. She hummed a happy tune to herself for a few seconds before she got an idea. "Hey do you know the song Whole new world? You should totally sing that to me."

Comment

Barcelona | Spain

"Nnn!" Kongou flailed to escape the choke hold, but Add's grip was too tight for her to struggle out of. They were harsh and ruthless, unlike Musashi's which, while they were also hard to escape, a little more gentle and more of a playful hold. In a desperate struggle she bit Add's arm hard, hoping it would hurt him enough to escape and buy time.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Santa Cruz

As Dante was flying towards the Exorcist to strike it, he was caught off guard when it was completely devastated. When it was taken out it fell to the ground, leaving Dante to land and role on the ground before recovering. After getting back up he reverted to his normal form and turned to Isaac. "Hey what the hell? I had that thing in the bag! I didn't know kill-stealing was in your 'rules'." Dante clearly teased and mocked with a cocky smile as he sheathed his guitar Nevan before taking out his two handguns, Ebony and Ivory.

It did NOT take long for the creatures to be taken out. For all except one was completely destroyed by their attacks. The one that remained was the one Papyrus had knocked onto the ground with a serious blow to the head. It was hurt, but not for long as it quickly hopped back to it's feet as it lifted it's scythe for one last strike at Papyrus when suddenly a pure white laser from out in the foliage came flying in, piercing right through the demon. The demon howled in pain as it disappeared into a puff of sand, much like all the other demons they had JUST slain.

The source of the laser was unseen and unknown to the others, however it left Julius on edge... The aura that Midna could have sensed when the laser was fired was similar to one she felt when she first met Toriel... and a certain other skeleton. Papyrus may or may not have recognized the laser though.
                              Anyways with the demons defeated, Julius turned to the others.

"We should get going." Julius spoke after a good long pause as he then continued making his way towards Death's location.

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

As Jack trudged on the magnetic field began to get stronger and stronger on his armor. It was clear that the Mag was clearly beginning to struggle however due to her arms beginning to shake. She herself realized this and needed to think of something fast. She had enough debris... so... it's time.

With enough metal debris gathered, Mag then focused all her magnetic energy onto Jack's armor. Essentially making him a very large magnet for all the metal stuff she had collected from the surrounding area. The second she was ready she took both hands and slammed the together, causing all the debris she gathered to begin flying at Jack. A mixture of mailboxes, lampposts, and even a car or two would be sent flying at him.

Barcelona | Spain

With Ciel standing back up, albeit still injured. Add grinned as he looked right at him as he held Kongou in a choke-hold. However Add's face went from a psychotic grin to a surprised and pained face as Kongou bit his arm hard. The second she dug her teeth into his arm he let go and stumbled back as he held the bitten arm.

"OH DEAR GOD YOU JUST FREAKING BIT ME!!! YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT COULD BE IF YOU BROKE THE SKIN!? I-IT COULD GET INFECTED! I-I COULD GET SICK! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU RUINED SOME PERFECTLY GOOD SHIRT!!!" Add began yelling in a paranoid panic as he looked at his arm. He still looked... insane, but he also looked actually a bit terrified. However his behavior was odd. It was as if he cared more about his body and clothes getting filthy rather than the fact that he now has two people who are ready to fight him.

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

X simply listened to Nitori's angry rambling about the engine before she finally called out telling him to flip switches in a certain order. Red, Green, and Purple. Three switches that he began looking for... it took a second to find them, but when he did he simply called out telling her 'Okay' as he then proceeded to flip each one.

Palutena simply nodded as her and Toriel finally entered a smaller, but still regal and almost... Holy looking chamber. Toriel could feel the god-like power that the room emanated as two statues of what looked like Palutena, or some sort of other goddess rested above the room. Each statue held a large stone pot that poured a never ending stream of glowing water into a pool. The water had steam coming from it, and just standing near it Toriel could tell that this was a rather important room.

"Yes. You do have a point. If there are other characters in the area, they will be bound to take up action to defend their home, themselves, or the city at large. Which could leave us with plenty of time to focus on finding out WHAT this being is doing." Palutena spoke as she stood on one side of the pool that rested in the center of the room.

"Now. Hold out your hand and focus. It may be a little tough, but with this we can hopefully figure out what is going on so we can truly prevent this."

Skyworld

As Pit flew with Frisk on his back, the young girl asked if he knew the song 'Whole New World' and that he should so sing it to her. This caused Pit to blush and stutter.

"I-I uh n-nooooo..." Pit stuttered as he continued flying to the armory which was approaching quickly. He was clearly lying, but it was cute how nervous he had gotten.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-29-2016, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Midna frowned for a moment as the last enemy was attacked by a ray of light, even more as she recognized the energy since it was similar to Papyrus, but that skeleton was more of a melee kind of guy. "Huh, seems that your brother is good with ranged attacks, nice job people" she complimented both of them and followed the vampire hunter. The twili then had an idea and would have smacked herself for not thinking about it before "If we encounter more of these guys, it would be good to capture and interrogate some of them, right now we know next to nothing about what we are dealing with" she pointed out

Toriel couldn´t help but look around in awe at the room, she could feel the energy coming from every corner, even more from the pool of the glowing water "This feels like the CORE of my kingdom, it is full of energy.." she spoke without noticing and then heard what the green haired woman said "I have been pondering about these characters that have appeared to cause such ruckus around, some look from the same world, but others have different.. texture" the goat monster gave her piece of mind and then did as Palutena by holding out her paw and focusing.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X