X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | City Park

"Huh, a simpler version of the big guy, a mere pawn" Midna taunted and noticed yet another bone attack "If the skeleton midget is around here, it wouldn´t make things easier, I can´t trust that guy that much" she commented while making sure that her net and javelin were prepared to attack the scythe user.

Washington D.C | Palutena's Palace in the Sky

"It is all right, it will be better if we go and be in the field, that way we can coordinate the attacks with better knowledge" Toriel spoke as she checked her armor for the last details and then followed the Goddess. Her field of view changed from a sky world to a forest area with a river close to them "Hm.. I can sense the energy around the area, we got a creature like those outside of the apartment building" she commented and explained in the case that Palutena were to ask about it. "When I walked into the building, there were some damaged vehicles and the emergency staff were dealing with the situation. There were also remnants of the energy that Death has been using to his summoning"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The great Papyrus was all ready to thoroughly gape this large reaper creature, however before he had the chance, there bone seemed to pin the thing to the ground. The skeleton looked confused at first, but then looked around to try to find his brother, but he couldn't find him. He was scratching his head when he heard what Midna had to say, and he couldn't' help but go to bat for his brother. "Don't be ridicules. My brother may be a lazy bones and a lousy puzzle maker, but that doesn't mean he isn't very dependable." he proudly stated before looking back at the demon. "So uhh... what should we do with him"

Skyworld

Frisk held on tight so she wouldn't' fall off, but not tight enough to hurt him. Even if she squeezed with all her might it probably wouldn't' do much to Pit, but she was gentle none the less. While they were flying she realized that she still had no idea what they were going up against. "Hey Pit? what are we going up against anyways? Is it a big scary flower with vampire fangs?"

Comment

Chara's Home | Cologne | Germany

"Running running running, I'm running over here." Chara only needed to wait for a minute or two to hear the faint singing of Tina. Eventually she burst out of the front door with a backpack that looks like it would break open with its contents if you breathed on it wrong. "Alright suckers let's make some stuff go BOOM! If this experiment of mine works, then we may move onto my next plan and you, my dear, will get to eat some quality chocolat."

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

Nitori's entire face brightened up when she heard Zero's voice from the couch. Wasting no time and not even caring that her body is covered with sweat, she ran over and pounced, landing on the couch next to Zero with a thud.

"Given a vacation, huh?" Nitori confirmed with a grin as she cuddled next to Zero. "That's great! After I do all my errands and whatnot for today and tomorrow, we can go on a date! There's gonna be a great Christmas party in Seoul that we can go to; should be fun!"

Barcelona | Spain

Well, that didn't work. Kongou's smile turned to a nervous fret as she came to a realization that her intimidation tactics didn't work. In fact, it only made the boy in front of her and Ciel angrier. This can't be good... she needs her admiral's permission to fire her weapons, but the admiral has not given her the permission yet...

But what if the admiral didn't give her the permission because he can't reach her?

A smile crept up in Kongou's face as she realized that she doesn't need her admiral's permission to fire her main weapon: her dual 41cm twin gun mount, designed to blow holes in battleships... or girls that are like battleships. She didn't know if the man in front of her would be able to survive the blast, and Kongou really didn't want to resort to violence, but right now she needed to save her and Ciel from this maniac.

"You couldn't even if you wanted to..." Kongou smiled again as some sort of battleship cannons began assembling right behind her. In mere seconds, the girl's rather bare back was now equipped with state-of-the-art 41cm Twin Gun Mount, their cannons pointed right at Add. "...because I'm going to send you flying!"

"Zen Homon, FIRE!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Cologne | Germany

Somewhere in Cologne, Germany. A young, mysterious man wearing a brown, ragged cloak that hid his face and most of his outfit walked on the far end of the lake nearby. He was not doing much except walking with a small book with what appeared to be latin written in it. He was focused on reading the book and nothing else... Unaware of what is going to happen at the lake soon... He seemed to be taking his time though.

When Nitori plopped down onto the couch next to Zero, the red Reploid smirked and drapped one arm over her shoulder. His red armor on closer inspection had faint scratches and dings... but nothing that was too noticeable. In fact they were more or less scars of battle that made him look just a bit more badass. X had similar scars, but X's blue armor was a bit more clean, touched up. Sign of better care that X has taken. Which does reflect their personalities a bit. With Zero being more headstrong and willing to get up close and personal had more scars. He also doesn't care about his appearance too much hence why he still has them. X however has always been more calm, softspoken, and caring. More careful and overall clean. Which was reflected in the lack of scars on his armor aside from maybe one or two.

Either way Zero turned to look at Nitori and spoke "That sounds absolutely perfect Nitori. It'd be nice to not work for once. The Maverick Hunters drive me up the wall sometimes I swear. It's always 'Do this Zero. Zero this sector needs assistance! Hey Zero can you file some of these papers for me? Zero there is an attack out in this area that is suddenly being overrun with Mavericks which we can send a team of skilled Maverick Hunters to to settle it but you are more skilled so you can go and deal with it on your own! . . . Okay I exaggerated that last part, but working for the Maverick Hunters can be a pain sometimes. At least it pays well." Zero said as he then stood up and walked towards X.

X looked at Zero and smiled as the two promptly shook hands. Zero then asked one question which actually surprised X a bit.

"Hey X now that we're on vacation for a few days, I thought of something. How about we do a little sparring match? You know. A friendly one. After all as your friend I gotta make sure your butt is ready for anything. Especially after getting caught off guard and blown up like that." Zero asked with a rather dry joke like he usually does. This caused X to stutter and think about it for a bit before answering.

"Uh... O-Okay then. That would be fine." X said as the blue android turned to look at Nitori.

"Nitori do you have a place where Zero and I can spar without any property damage...?"

Barcelona | Spain

Just as Kongou drew her guns out and prepared to fire, Ciel closed his eyes and focused... telepathically calling out to Lu...

"Lu... Lend me your power!" Ciel called out telepathically to his Queen who responded. Suddenly the pendant around his neck glew a bright blue before turning into a large cross-shaped cannon which he aimed at Add as well. The second Kongou opened fire, Ciel did as well with his Cross cannon. The barrage of blasts were intense, but Add was surprisingly able to counter. For at the last second he had shifted his Dynamo's into a position to generate a barrier of energy that blocked the attacks JUST long enough for him to teleport out of the blast and into the air with his Dynamo's which quickly flew beneath him to provide him with a flying platform. Add had no chance but to retreat this time as he then flew off... However... not without some injuries.

For despite having blocked that barrage of attacks, Add's dynamo's were damaged quite a bit. Having just enough energy to help him fly away. Also on his left arm, right at the shoulder there was a deep cut in his clothing and his arm was soaked in blood. Clearly he was injured. The psychotic Add just muttered something unintelligible to himself as he flew away..

Meanwhile after Add flew away. Ciel and Kongou stopped their fire... Ciel's Cross cannon disappeared as the royal guard of Lu fell to one knee. Clearly a little exhausted, but thankfully his wounds healed thanks to his half-demon body.

Julius looked at the now pinned and trapped Hell Vanguard that stood on the other side of the river, clearly too stupid to be trying to break free of the bone that was keeping it stuck in place. The vampire hunter then took one of the bottles of Holy Water and handed it to Midna. ""Charge this with magic and toss it at that thing. We don't have time to fight such a creature." Julius said as he then turned around to begin walking towards the barrier after handing the holy water to Midna.

Meanwhile...

Palutena waited for Toriel to enter through the door she made, and when she did. The door closed behind the Goat Monster Queen. That was when Toriel spoke up about the energy she felt... Palutena felt it as well. It was strong... and overpowering... Though the energy of the creature they sensed. Palutena could feel something different. It was demonic like the creatures that were fought outside the Apartment building, but something about it was a bit different. Like. It was a demon from a world different from the others that were fought earlier. Palutena didn't say anything about it. Just a simple knowing nod as she began walking... However before they could continue something quickly flashed before them.

It was like... vision of two demonic looking beings. One of which was the demon they saw within Palutena's mystical pool... They saw it speaking with the silhouette of 3 orbs... 3 faint orbs. Saying something along the lines of

"I will not listen. I will not obey. Your dark army will fall..." then nothing as the visions faded. It was as if... memories of the past were beginning to play out before the Queen and Goddess...

Palutena watched on... obviously confused as she listened to this 'flashback'... She was... intrigued...

"What... What was that...? Toriel. You saw that as well?"

Comment

(I apologize for not posting in such a long time. I have been very busy lately and have not had enough time to actually sit down long enough to finish one of these posts, and when I do, I'm rather tired and can't focus. It is finally done now, so let's hope we can continue onward.)

(Halo 5 OST - "Sentry Battle": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y9_ijsD8CM)
            Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

The green SPARTAN-II took a quick look at Nera before cracking its neck and pulling out an M6D and combat knife. Without even so much as skipping a beat, the clone of John darted towards Nera and had covered the 3 meter gap between the two in 90 milliseconds before suddenly dropping down to one knee and spinning with a low kick in an attempt to trip her. His M6D and knife were at the ready to either follow up his attack, or counter whatever the pokemon had planned. Meanwhile, the copy still paid heed to his radar and surroundings in case another one of the characters attempted to attack.

Meanwhile, John pushed off the wall with one hand as he gathered light in one of his hands, lunging after the SPARTAN-II.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu took a quick glance at the sprites before looking over to her current partner and speaking.

"I should be able to remove the curse easily. It's a simple matter of altering a boundary or two.", Takoizu said to The Higher Power.

Santa Cruz

Isaac grinned inside his helmet as the beast exploded into a gory mist and made a soft landing as Dante spoke, to which Isaac simply shrugged.

"Hey, whatever works. At the end of the day it's still dead.", Isaac said to Dante before looking up to the barricaded doors the undead were trying to get through.

"Come on, we gotta get inside.", Isaac said before running towards the door.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Mike did not fully understand what exactly the girl was planning, but as soon as she jumped out of the car, he knew full well what she was planning.

"DAMMIT, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?", Mike shouted over the sound of the warthog as he stepped on the gas and sped up from 40 mph to 70 and started to catch up with her.

Observation Deck - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Alice was glad to see that Cole was finally conscious once more, and no worse for wear either. That meant that he would not need to go to the infirmary later, though he might get reprimanded later during questioning. They would meet that challenger when it reared its head, but for now, Alice was more focused on seeing if Cole had his bearings and what exactly happened back in the hall.

"Not really. This kind of stuff happens every once in a while...", Alice said as she crossed her arms and looked over to the control console near the window before looking back with one of her deep blue eyes.

"Though I do have to ask, what happened back in the hall with you and Jack?", Alice asked with a tone of slight suspicion. It did not seem like Alice was angry, but it did seem like she expected an answer.

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Jack growled as he got closer and closer to the Mag, and seeing her struggle only strengthened his resolve as he began to pick up speed. Unfortunately though, he was soon pelted by various metallic objects from all sides, and before he knew it, he was buried under cars, streetlamps, mailboxes, and any other metal objects in the area. After the groans and crunches of metal subsided, everything was silent and the ball of scrap remained motionless, as if the Mag seemingly killed the SPARTAN-V.
            Last edited by S121; 03-18-2016, 05:24 AM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

((And now for your monthly post from TRXD... Really should consider getting another character on board, huh...?))

Observation Deck - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

"Ok, ok... Back it up, Flandre." Cole calmly spoke out as he prepared to address Alice. With little hesitation, Flandre let go of Cole and left the conduit to go about his business.

Before Cole could reply, he couldn't help but find himself a little puzzled over Alice's initial statement. From the way she was phrasing it, Cole was lead to believe that he was far from the first person to attempt to blow up a section of the Labs. Strange... One would be think that the SPARTANs would have tight enough security not let bomb scares get to them. But it only went to reinforce how imperfect people truly are, himself included.
              "If I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really sure myself..." Cole replied, "All I can really remember was that I got so angry at that... person... Me and 'Jack?'. We were with him... Can't remember his name... I almost attempted to kill him. Possibly take out part of the building too... Was charging a missle or some kinda electric punch, I don't know. But then, Flandre stopped me." As he finished his sentence, Cole turned his head downward towards the little vampire and gave a small smirk. It wasn't much but at least let Flandre know his gratitude for what she did.

"Well, somebody had to!" Flandre retorted, assuming a pouty face, "You could've died, Cole! Those meanies would have killed you if you murdered that man! I don't want that to happen!"
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

The lucario's grin was still in place as she let the kick go through, but she used the momentum to place her paws on the floor and do a similar spinning kick to the spartan, yet it was aimed at his torso as she started to shimmer for an instant, just to disappear. Nera then reappeared on Chief's back and made s force palm attack, a portion of her aura surged from her paw and planted itself on the armored soldier's body.

She knew it wouldn´t work because of all the inorganic protection of the armor, so the Pokemon jumped away as fast as she could to the other side of the room, her gaze searched for John as she used her telepathy to comunicate with him "John, I have an idea to probably beat this version of you, but I need to ask you some things first" the tone in her message was a complete opposite of the optimist jackal, this one was a predator ready to fight "How much humanity has this soldier lost in comparison to you and what is the other being in his mind?"

The blonde spartan chuckled at the soldier´s question "Isn´t it obvious? I´m taking a faster method to reach the labs, I enjoyed your Sunday driving, but I need to get to the labs fast before my employer" she spoke to Michael and jumped to evade an oncoming car "Sorry!" she shouted her apology to the driver and kept running to the Prometheus labs.

Melissa´s voice tapped on the warthog´s radio "Don´t worry for spartan Michael, she won´t break bones or actually kill someone, Vala will probably have a spar with that friend of yours and knock him out just for the fun of it" she said actually interested on how it would be, something odd coming from an AI. "And if the Doctor do cares for her sons and daughters, she will have a meeting with granddaughter".

Taking the bottle of holy water, the twili sighed "Another soul lost because of its master" she spoke with a grim tone and then charged the container with magic, throwing it at the creature. Just as the flames of magic started devouring the Hell Vanguard, Midna twitched her fingers and snapped the monster´s neck, silencing its pain and letting it go to the after world. The former twilight princess followed the vampire hunter, her face showed the mental exhaustion from other experiences as she made her voice known "This reminds me of the warlock who tried to control both my world of dusk and the one of light, using pawns to do the dirty job, while he stood in his throne, making monologues of his justification and power"

Back with Palutena and Toriel...

The queen put a furred paw on her forehead as she tried to focus on the voices "I don´t know what these voices are exactly, but they sound like if they were part of a vision" she responded to the goddess and then heard the howl of the Hell Vanguard´s pain, followed by a loud snapping "We need to get with the others" she hurried towards the trio.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(pssssst, sustic post for pit)

Papyrus didn't have much to add to the conversation. However hat didn't mean he wasn't thinking. He couldn't' stop wondering about what Midna had said. He wondered if it was possible to get past the demons without killing them, but he had already tried that. If only Frisk were witht hem, he was sure she would be able to do it. But he wouldn't' want to put the child in any more danger than was necessary. Although that made him think of something else. "Well... that's a depressing thought. too bad you didn't have my human instead of Link. Not that he's bad or anything but Frisk managed to save all the monsters without killing anyone. Even that REALLY MEAN scary monster flower thing who is BANNED from my fan club. Monster kid took over as club president. What were we talking about... OH RIGHT! Maybe we can beat the demons without killing them. If one pops up I'll challenge it to a spaghetti cooking contest instead. Nyahahaha!"

Comment

Chara nodded. "Alright, hop on." She turned, kick started the moped, all while she processed what Tina said. I could go for some more chocolate right now so that sounds like a good - Wait... "Hold up a min- What 'next plan'?" She held the moped ready but was now looking at Tina with a puzzled look on her face.

Lake | Cologne | Germany
                    (hope you all didn't forget this guy)
                    At a side across from the mysterious cloaked figure was yet another mysterious figure. However this man wasn't trying to hide nor was he really standing out. It was obvious by his appearance that he was a game character by the somewhat futuristic purple-white jacket, shirt, and pants in addition to his silver hair. He was sitting at a picnic table intently watching the water of the lack as if it were going to explode at any moment.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-18-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

The twili couldn´t help but smile at the skeleton warrior "I would do the same if it was possible, but" her smile faded as she kept walking "these creautures have lost most, if not all of their minds, they are now just husks created to complete one goal, which is serve their master. Maybe in your world, your kind had the chance to think on what was best for you, if that kid convinced you to avoid blood and violence, that would have been possible because you had the freedom of choice and saw that there were other options."

Midna had a moment where her memory took her to the battles with her own people, but they were corrupted by the poison that Zant had made to taint their minds ("So many innocent lost their lives because of the tantrum of an idiot who, by cosmic coincidence, received the power from a demigod") she shook her head "You could try to convince them, but be ready for them to attack you"

Spoiler:

Comment

((Tewi I will post for you soon. Just need to think of a post for Pit. But I have one cooking.))

As Papyrus and Midna talked about trying to converse with these demons, Julius did not have much to say regarding all this. He honestly felt like he just... didn't have much experience with such things as just trying to talk monsters out of killing. As such he just walked with the others. As they got closer to the barrier the visions that Palutena and Toriel saw were beginning to effect them too. A tall, disticnt demonic shape against a much larger humanoid demon... These visions were beginning to happen on a mental level...

This time the vision that not only Palutena and Toriel, but also Julius, Papyrus, and Midna begin seeing was of the demonic being fighting against the large humanoid in a rather intense battle. The battle would remind one of a brave knight due to the demon's strange, yet almost knightly appearance against a giant. Just as the two were about to have their attacks collide, the visions ended... The event that just happened left Julius both... confused.... and strangely... intrigued. Almost as if he wanted to find out more about what he just saw... Either way, after a short time of more walking the trio of Julius, Midna, and Papyrus finally made it at the barrier. A large dome of black energy surrounded the wide field. Death can faintly be seen deep within the barrier, along with a wormhole opening up in the ground below him... The demons seem to be leaking out of it. For the portal seems to be only one way, as various demons keep emerging and flying past the trio and towards the city.

Shortly after Julius, and his two partners made it to the barrier. Palutena and Toriel would make it to their location as well. Though Julius was too busy to pay attention as he was kneeling down on one knee as he investigated the barrier...

Skyworld

As the two flew, Frisk had asked Pit about what they were up against. Something Pit wasn't... entirely sure of, but he did at least have one possible answer judging on what happened earlier in the streets. "Uh... the Grim Reaper I think...?"

Santa Cruz

Dante just sighed and shook his head as he ran towards the door of the building. Where he promptly looked at the door and prepared to kick it in. With a quick kick to the door, the door burst into splinters as he then held his handguns at the ready. He then seemingly casually walked in... looking around for anyone...
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-19-2016, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Tina eagerly hopped on the back of Chara's moped, the contents in her backpack clashing and colliding with each other. "Oh, don't you know? There's gonna be a huge convention about chocolates in Stollwerck, sucka! We GOTS to get our hands on those yummy sweets, and what better way is there to steal some other than HIGH EXPLOSIVES?!

Barcelona | Spain

"There he goes!" Kongou jovially proclaimed as she observed Add flying away, heavily damaged. To be fair she was quite surprised that he managed to not only survive the direct attack from both her AND Ciel, but also find enough energy to escape the scene. Not only that, she was also surprised that there's now a huge chunk of bricks and other building material missing in front of her, outstretched all the way into the ocean. Thankfully that was the extent of the collateral damage, with no bodily harm on anyone innocent; lethal or non-lethal.

"Damn, Zero. You just got back from work and you're already trying to fight people? You're a maniac..." Nitori sighed, staring at both him and X with a defeated gaze. "Let me get dressed. Then, I'll see if I can't get the Kappa Arena reserved for you two."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

"It'd be even better if you just teleported them there. They get cured, and we don't gotta watch 'em as we go back. Tada, two birds, one stone." HP replied. "Though they're pretty fluffy though. Like holding a squirming pillow."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Barcelona | Spain

After Add fled, Ciel stood there catching his breath before turning to Kongou.

"Are you... alright...?" He asked between breaths. Ciel was noticeably quite exhausted from not just the fight and healing from his injuries, but just the day in general. It was already quite long and exhausting... hell... he's beginning to think that it wasn't worth bringing Kongou everywhere... but... a part of him honestly doesn't mind.

Zero turned to Nitori and nodded as she went off to get dressed and hopefully get the arena reserved. When Nitori left X sighed and turned to face Zero with a bit of a worried and confused expression.

"You sure about this Zero? You don't want to relax or anything...?"

"Well you know me X. I'm a real fighting machine deep down. Gotta keep up my training even when off duty, and so do you. So what better way than to fight each other in a friendly sparring match." Zero spoke as he left the room to wait outside. X just... stood there and thought. Normally Zero... is up for some relaxation... especially after everything that happened over the past few days.

Comment

(Halo 5 OST - "Sentry Battle": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y9_ijsD8CM)
                                (I will call the simulated clone John "Master Chief from now on. It will make things easier for everyone.)

When Nera attempted to plant her paw strike on the SPARTAN's back, she was met with the soldier suddenly spinning and blocking the strike with his own fist before Nera had jumped away. Such a thing would have not even witnessed by the John they knew, but there was something about this "Master Chief" that made him much faster, much more aware of everything. As the Master Chief blocked Nera's strike, he already had an aim fixed on John and fired. John just barely avoided the armor piercing, high-explosive round, but as he dashed to the side, the Master Chief was already upon him, slamming into John and knocking him to the ground. Knowing full well what this SPARTAN would do, John immediately grabbed the Master Chief's hands and grappled with his clone, trying his best to prevent Master Chief from either stabbing him or shooting him.

Just then, John heard Nera's voice within his head as he struggled with his clone, but he communicated as best he could by mentally relaying the thoughts as fast as he could.

(He's me, only more of a smartass. He has an onboard AI housed within his neural lattice, making him much more dangerous than I normally would be. The AI and his mind are essentially linked together as one, causing his reaction time to exponentially increase and greatly expanding the capabilities of the armor.), John thought as the Master Chief's knife suddenly slammed into the ground beside John's head. It appeared as if Master Chief had suddenly gotten stronger, and he was close to overpowering John. If nothing was done now, then John had a slim chance of surviving Master Chief's onslaught.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu lightly grinned at what the Higher Power had said and lightly poked one with her finger.

Santa Cruz

Isaac quickly followed Dante inside and looked around, using the turquoise light from his visor to see in the dark. Isaac could hear none of the survivors in the building, but he was confident they weren't dead. If anything, they were probably hiding after Dante and Isaac forcefully entered the building. Realizing this, Isaac looked over to Dante and spoke.

"I think they're hiding... Let's split up and look around. Be thorough and don't attack unless it is a member of the undead.", Isaac said to Dante as he put away his devastator and pulled out his Planet Cracker.

As Vala continued to run towards The Labs, Mike was hot on her heels with his Warthog, making sure not to lose her. Needless to say, Mike was actually quite angry with this turn of events. He should have known better than to try and bring her in without restraints. Now, she was going to probably smash straight through the courtyard wall and into The Labs, beating up any poor bastard that happened to be in her sights. That, and he just KNEW he was going to get chewed out by his commanding officers for this debacle, maybe even lose a rank or two.

Just then, a small notification began to flash on Vala's visor, signalling that somebody was trying to communicate with her.

Observation Deck - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

Alice simply rubbed the front of her head as she let out a sigh. It seemed that Alice was rather annoyed by the incident before, but she at least didn't seem angry. It was rather aggravating how there were lapses in security, but more often than not, it was out of The Lab's power, at least for now.

"Next time, just close your eyes, hold your breath, and count to ten.", Alice jokingly said to Cole. Although what Alice had said was rather sarcastic, it was clear that she was simply saying for Cole to control his anger next time. It was then when Alice turned her attention to Flandre before giving a light smile.

"And that reminds me that you deserve a reward for displaying quick thinking in the middle of a crisis. How does ice cream sound?", Alice asked the little vampire girl as she leaned down toward her with the same soft smile as before.
                                Last edited by S121; 03-20-2016, 11:45 AM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X