X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Observation Deck - Sector 4, Prometheus Labs - London

Cole rolled his eyes and muttered a cold "B*tch..." under his breath. As simple as her response sounded, it was quite clear that Alice had no clue what she was talking about nor dealing with. Calm down? How on earth could Cole calm down when his world has been turned upside down? Cole is stuck with a crazed, potentially split-personality girl, thrown head deep into something he wished he had no part in, and is now being haunted by his past. To think that some stuck-up SPARTAN could simply say to him something like "Ok, buddy. Tantrum time is over! Let's go.", it really showed that world gave little care about him. Not that he cared that much...
    Cole could have sworn that person was familiar, aggravatingly so. It was uncanny. And until he got some answers and some peace, Cole was not going to rest easy. Not one bit.

Having briefly dissociated and removed herself from the scene, Flandre quickly sprung back into action at the mention of ice cream. After a long fight, Flandre was rather partial to a snack, so having some ice cream was probably the best thing to happen.
    "Yay! Ice cream!" Flandre yelled, as she pranced around the room in excitement, "I want ice cream!"
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Vala was now feeling better, she had the energy to fight and was prepared to face the strength of what the labs could have for her, but she also knew that now there was an angry spartan on her heels, much to her fortune. It was then that the blonde brawler noticed a call from her visor, so she politely answered it "Good day sir or madam, how may I help you?" she asked with an innocent tone.

Near Command Bridge - Pillar of Autumn - Henir's Time and Space

"Then my plan might work, try not to die as I use another thing rather than brute force", Nera communicated with John while focusing her aura. Using her Extreme Speed move, the lucario charged towards the Master Chief, she crossed her arms and jumped to hit the spartan´s back with her spike. In the meantime, she used her telepathy to speak with the clone "Excuse me soldier, but why did you attack us without being civil?" she asked to the armored warrior who had an AI linked, she hoped both of them would hear her.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Skyworld

Frisk didn't seem the least bit worried about facing death. She seemed more curious that anything else. "We're fighting death huh? That guy mus reeeealy hate me. No matter how many times I die I keep comming back to life. It's this kind of special power I have, But i'm not sure if it works in this world." she said while looking out, down at the ground below. She was trying to figure out where they were and where they were going.

Washington D.C | City Park

The skeleton didn't know what else to say to Midna, so he just walked with her in silence. When he got to the barrier, he tapped it with one of his melee bones to see if he could somehow pass through it.

Comment

The vision was.. bothering to the Twili "If that idiot of Zant is back, I will personally break his neck and get that stupid fish helmet of his up his.." she mumbled the last part to herself and stopped as she looked at the portal "Ok.. I will use that anger later, now we got a portal and visions of two powerful beings.." she spoke and felt two types of energy coming from their backs. the former queen looked back and noticed the goddess and monster heading their way to them "Looks like our allies are here, and they come prepared"

Toriel was still trying to understand the visions as they were getting closer to the trio, but there were still pieces of the puzzle yet to be found "It seems that you three also got glimpses of this visions, am I right?" she asked while now looking at the portal " This creature is amassing and army of the Otherworld for what we have gathered, but who or what is he trying to summon? that is our main issue"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

When Papyrus tapped the barrier with one of his bones, a small ripple formed in the barrier as if it was like the surface of water... Yet the barrier felt solid like unbreakable glass. In fact the bone Papyrus used almost wanted to go flying out of his hand upon touching it. A result of the strong energy.

By the time Palutena and Toriel arrived, they brought mention of the visions which... Didn't bother him much, but what he did pay attention to was what Toriel said about an army from the Otherworld. The first and only thing that popped up into Julius's mind made him stand back up from his kneeling position.

"Army of the Otherworld...? The only one he'd even be willing to summon would be Dracula and his castle, and if he summons that Dracula's dark army will surely follow. If we don't stop him this entire city. Hell all of D.C could be covered in the darkness that night brings even in the day. We must stop it now." He said as he reached deep into his coat and took out 2 small white candles with a oddly golden colored wick and a small pack of matches. He placed both candles right in front of the barrier and took out a match before lighting the candles. Upon lighting the candles, a blue flame formed on the wick. Standing in between the two candles Julius held out his hands and began to concentrate. Slowly the energy of the barrier began to draw to and around Julius's body... but according to his groans of pain, it must be quite painful. He's breaking this barrier...

"Q-Quick... T-This barrier... i-it's... too strong... Need... to filter this power..." Julius groaned as he was beginning to get weak in his knees. Seeing this Palutena quickly ran up to him and held out her staff, placing the tip of it on Julius's back. Slowly the energy that Julius was absorbing was being filtered right into Palutena's scepter. This was leaving Julius and Palutena quite vulnerable...

In fact... there was an opening to the left of the group. A straight shot straight at Julius...

Meanwhile inside the Barrier:

Inside the barrier Death was getting close to finishing his ritual, but upon noticing Julius and his group of allies about to break the barrier. The Grim Reaper held out his hand and spoke.

"Athena. Warrior. Strike them down..." He spoke quietly... and yet... the one he called out too can hear his command perfectly clear as if he was right next to her.

Comment

Barcelona | Spain

With the job done, Kongou's twin cannons disappeared behind her back. Poor Ciel though had a lot of wounds on him, and looked very exhausted. If only Mamiya was here... her mochi ice cream would be perfect for Ciel to rejuvenate and get back on his feet. Until then, Kongou will have to help him get back to the apartment where the two first met.

"I should be asking you that." Kongou said as she offered to help Ciel back up on his feet. "Here, let me help you get back up."

Kappa Village | Kawashiro Residence

When Nitori returned from the bedroom connected to her workshop, she was dressed in her usual garb of tight-fitting black tank top and a blue jumpsuit pants with the jacket portion tied around her waist. Her hair has been dried up and tied two side up with red hair bobbles. She looked absolutely adorable, in that nerdy geeky sort of way.

Spoiler:

"Kay, are you ready?" Nitori asked as she looked around to find Zero missing. "Uuuuh... did Zero run off ahead? Does he even know where the Kappa arena is?"

"You don't have to tell me twice..."

Athena has been watching the little group in Washington D.C., waiting for the signal from Death (or the right moment) to strike. To be blunt, Athena thought she has seen everything in Pandora... apparently she was wrong. A man with a red hair and a whip trying to break the barrier, a green haired maiden with beauty that rivals Janey back home, a goat... human... hybrid of sorts, a ginger haired lady with a questionable choice of outfit, and a tall skeleton that constantly says 'Nyeh heh heh'. Observations made her believe that the red-haired man was the greatest threat in the group, and he looks like he's too occupied with trying to break the barrier made by her employer. Everyone else looked pretty much distracted enough. Time for her to strike...

Athena activated her Aspis, which began to whirl. For a few seconds the group may hear a tiny whiiiiiiiirl, almost blending in with the ambient sound of the city's urban landscape outside the park. Then, Athena tossed the rapidly spinning shield right at Julius's neck.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-22-2016, 04:22 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

As Julius was focusing on breaking the barrier with Palutena, he was unable to move... however he heard the whirring sound and turned to look at the direction it was coming from. Only to find a flying disc of sorts flying right at him, mainly towards his neck. Sadly he can't move out of the way. The ritual is keeping his body paralyzed as he is trying to purify the barrier's energy. All he could do was sit there and take the hit, which was dead on... Though thanks to the energy coursing through his body he didn't die or get bloodily injured. Just badly winded as he was knocked down and the ritual was temporarily stopped.

Julius was left quite winded, a bruised neck, and having a hard time catching his breath as he looked up to see who threw the disc....

X turned to Nitori as she left her bedroom now fully dressed. When she asked him where Zero went and whatnot, X just simply replied.

"Uh... no... He's just waiting outside." X spoke as he looked at Nitori with a bit of a blush...

Barcelona | Spain

Thankfully for Ciel most of his wounds that weren't healed yet were beginning to heal... except for the more serious injuries he had. Either way he turned to Kongou and took her hand as he stood up fully before nearly falling on top of her due to how weak his legs are right now.

Santa Cruz

As Dante entered the building he twirled one of his guns in his hand before turning to enter one of the rooms. All the while calling out to Isaac.

"No need to remind me. I know what we're here for." Dante spoke aloud as he entered one of the many bedrooms on the first floor. He then began calling out for anyone who could be in here.
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-22-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

The suddenly appearing disc was too fast for Midna to even raise a protection ward for everyone "Damn.. that was a fast attack, but it didn´t look of magical origin" she said already charging her palms as she then faced the vampire hunter "Whatever you need, keep going, I´ll stop this foe" she spoke with her tone right in business mode. The twili clapped her hands together as her magic channeled, followed by slamming both palms to the floor.

What happened next was that Julius was surrounded by particles of twilight that soon formed into a barrier for the vampire hunter, the twili then spoke out loud "Hey you! whoever you are, if you are here to fight us like a true warrior or are you going to stay hidden like a coward" she knew she was making a risky taunt, but it was better to have their possible enemy on their sights rather than out of their eye view. Midna already had her javelin at hand as she waited for whoever attacked them to appear, or do something.

Spoiler:

Comment

psssssst sus I've been waiting for you to post for pit but i guess I should post for paps seeing as how you gys are waiting on me

The skeleton was confused by the images that appeared in his head. Then right after that, Toriel and another woman showed up, the vampire hunter started some sort of ritual, got attacked, and then had a barrier placed around him. It was a lot to take in. It made the poor skeleton a little dizzy. But one thing stuck out in his mind that made him even more confused. He looked over Midna and asked. "Wait... Can't you tell where people are by... smelling their energy or something? Isn't that how you found my brother when he attacked the big scary demon thing?"

Comment

Firestorm Citadel

The still mostly still sprite shivered in response from the touch, but HP did not lie, despite not looking that fluffy, it was extremely soft, similar in texture to that of a chinchilla.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

A hit. But it wasn't enough. Aspis is not strong on its' own; and needs some sort of... stimulus. Said stimulus most of the times is enemy attacks absorbed by the Aspis's kinetic shield, which enhances its edge. Fully charged Aspis can easily decapitate a normal man's head... but this bunch of opponents are by no means ordinary.

Athena raised her Aspis up to her torso to be prepared for any surprise attacks done by the enemy group and stepped forward, the other hand readied on her gladius sheathed on the other side. The bright red and black color of Athena's combat garb drew everyone's attention and she raised her shield even higher.

"I'd advise all of you to step away from that barrier." Athena spoke authoritatively. If the barrier was to be destroyed by that red-haired man, her employer's plan would be jeopardized... and so will her pay. But that wasn't an effective way to persuade a determined group to stop, so she needed to use intimidation. "Breaking it would cause a chain of catastrophic events to occur, and I will not hesitate to stop you all if you continue onward."

"Okay, good. He's not gonna just run off on his own again." Nitori sighed a little and patted X on his shoulders. She was a little short, even for X's standard, so she had to tiptoe. "Well, let's go. I got word from EVE that the arena is open."

Barcelona | Spain

"Uuuu, you don't look like you're in the right condition to walk." Kongou worriedly groaned. Without another word, Kongou grabbed the back of Ciel's knees and held him up in a princess hold... except the role was reversed. "Here, I'll hold you up like this; just tell me which way to go to get back to your apartment. Don't worry about me; I carry things heavier than you."
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-18-2016, 04:19 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Upon having a barrier put upon him, Julius stood up and coughed a bit before wiping some blood from his mouth. He turned to look at Athena then at Death inside the barrier... Obviously this woman must have been hired by him... Shame that it probably wasn't advisable for this woman to listen to Death's deal. Either way Julius turned to Midna and nodded as he began working on destroying the barrier again. Palutena proceeded to help aid him.

It was clear that his main goal was to take down the barrier... With that goal set he began focusing once again on the ritual.

Skyworld

Pit just listened to Frisk's description of her power to 'not die'... Which sounded quite strange to Pit.

"Not die...? That sounds weird. Really weird. Everyone in the games we come from technically do that. It's just called extra lives. Pretty sure you noticed it if you play video games." Pit replied as they made it to the large door that floated in the sky. It looked like the front door to the throne room of a castle but as they flew toward it, the door opened and a golden light quickly surrounded the pair... It was bright, warm, blinding, but as soon as the light faded Pit and the army where high above the skies over Washington D.C....

The skies were chaotic as possible. Winged demons and what looked to be fallen angels are flying battling against Palutena's men in an all out war. Seeing this Pit put his game face on as he began to speed up before taking out Palutena's bow.

"Frisk hold on tight! Things are going to get hairy!!" Pit yelled as he flew faster, dodging any shots of holy arrows fired from Palutena's army, to rampaging gargoyles that looked to be made of some kind of blood. Either way Pit was flying quickly and quite skillfully while making sure that Frisk does not fall off his back. Occasionaly Pit would take Palutena's bow and fire several shots of holy magic from it at the demons in the sky.

X just simply looked at Nitori and nodded as he then began following her.

Once outside Zero could be seen waiting patiently for the Kappa and his good friend. Zero turned around to face them and smiled.

"So. Got us the arena?" Zero asked as he crossed his arms.

Barcelona | Spain

Ciel blushed in embarrassment as he was being carried like a princess by Kongou... In all honesty he can heal up and walk soon... but right this very minute his legs are still weak and have not healed like the rest of his body. Either way Ciel nervously responded.

"Actually we might want to stay away from there for a few hours. I uh... kinda had summoned Lu's power for some extra aide when she really wanted a day to herself. Even if I'm injured she'd be pissed and punch me out of the apartment again. Especially if she sees me in this condition. Uh... don't worry though it'll take... uh... maybe a day to fully heal...? So uh. Let's just stay at a hotel for the night or something. You really don't want to see a Demon Queen when she's pissed." Ciel replied as he looked genuinely afraid at the mere thought of how angry Lu will be if he came home looking like a mess, especially after having required her power for dealing with Add...

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Having had her energy completely drained... and her opponent seemingly crushed to death underneath the sheer amount of scrap metal and cars Mag had pulled in, the ninja woman had holstered and sheathed any weapons she had out before looking at the pile of twisted and warped metal... in case he showed signs of survival... after nothing Mag turned around and prepared to sprint after Eve's direction.

Comment

Toriel did as Midna by walking with the Twili, she gazed at the armored female and made her voice known "I'll have to ask you though, what is the purpose of your actions? We are trying to stop the summoning of a powerful threat against the civilians of this city"

Spoiler:

Comment

Chara's Home | Cologne | Germany

The color in Chara's face drained away as realization set in. On one hand, it was a plan that involved getting a lot of chocolates. On the other, it was going to be a crime. Don't draw attention to yourself. Don't. Ditch her by the lake. Don't go through with this. The thoughts rung in her ears as she gradually came back to reality. "O-Oh...! Well, uhm..." She stopped mid thought as she got on with her and drove to the Lake. Her face was still pale.

Comment

Washington D.C | In the skies above

Frisk held on tightly as she could as they entered the bright light. They came out above Washington DC. They had entered some kind of huge battle in the sky. Frisk played with her phone a bit and took a frying pan out of it. when one of the demons came to flank Pit's side she quickly bonked it on the head and caused it to fall out of the sky. She didn't even kill it. She just foced it to crash land somewhere else. After she did that she casually sent her mother a text message on her phone that said "Hey mom. On my first date with pit. We're beating up demons lol. see you later " then she sent the text.

Comment

Working...
                                X