X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Midna Group

Pit despite having seen... everything, he was not willing to admit it at all, and Midna's teasing just made things a bit worse "H-HEY I'M NOT A CHILD WHO WANTS TO SEE LADY PALUTENA'S GREEN STRIPED PANTIES!!" Pit yelled before it sank in on what he just said. Immediately he got a look of 'oh crap' on his face as he stood there.

Palutena who was rather oblivious to what had happened at first heard Midna's remark... followed by Pit's yelling. This made her stiffen up a bit as she then just slowly turned to Pit and Midna with a somewhat annoyed, but red face before looking rather embarrassed. "Oh lord I did NOT mean to give such a view." She spoke with a nervous, embarrassed laugh as she then turned back around.

Now that the first tiles were pressed... oddly enough 3 tiles began glowing a different color. One 2 tiles to Palutena's left, 4 northeast of Pit, and one right next to the swirling barrier of blue souls that blocked them from proceeding forward. This was tricky. As now they have to figure out if they either have to guess the right tile, or just step on all of them at the same time. Seeing the new tiles begin to glow, Pit immediately jumped into action by leaping as far as possible, only barely making it onto the new glowing tile near him. He wanted to get this puzzle done with so he doesn't have to think TOO hard on the situation that just happened. Oddly enough just as he landed on the glowing tile, a part of the wall near him began to slide open, revealing some kind of green crystal. Though Pit was too focused on trying to catch himself before he fell off to notice.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | insert pun here

Sans just nodded and listened to Frisk's little description of her journey. Heck he even gave her a thumbs up at the sight of her new weapon. "heh. nice kid. that weapon looks really 'cool', but i bet that having something escape him once again really bugged paps huh?"

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Julius Group

After Julius's description of the threat they might have to deal with, he just looked up at the chains attached to the large square stone platform he was standing on. Upon looking up he saw the gears and the old mechanisms, as well as a large opening... rather high up in the ceiling. Seeing this he spoke in response to Papyrus as he continued to examine everything in the room 'Hm. Yes. I'm sure we'll be able to make them pay for that as well." He said... a little too focused on now looking for a mechanism to star this elevator.

Comment

[2]

Santa Cruz

Isaac seemed to be thinking about what to do next, seeming to zone out of the conversation for a good few moments. On one hand, there was a small chance, even if slim, that there were still people out there, trapped by these creatures and trying to escape. To abandon the search now would be almost unthinkable to Isaac, but at the same time the longer they stayed, the riskier things got for them. Not even Isaac was sure if his RIGsuit would be capable of surviving a mass immolation. Not only would the temperatures be intense, but the smoke and fumes would be enough to contaminate the air to the point of him needing his oxygen tanks, and he only had a limited supply.

Just then, Lujuria pressing his chest up against his arm and remarking about Dante calling them a couple snapped him back to reality, prompting a small cracked smile.

"Heh, yea? One hell of a date then... I thin-", Isaac remarked before being cut off by a familiar face causing a rather disruptive scene in front of the trio before ending up standing before them. Isaac instinctively clutched his plasma cutter tighter in his grip before seeing who it was, but even the familiar face didn't put him at ease. If anything, Krieg looked like he was not even close to being done with the killing.

"Uhh, you alright there?", Isaac eventually asked the crazed man.

(https://youtu.be/b5gIarNICgc?t=98)
      Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Jack roared angrily as Mag had repelled him away and avoided his attack. Jack quickly regained his footing and ran after the Mag who had just run into the woods. He was sure as hell not going to let that would-be assassin escape, especially after pissing him off. No, he was going to tear that warframe a new one, then drag her sorry carcass back to base to be interrogated. With that in mind, Jack printed after the Mag.

Observation Deck - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

After a small amount of time, Lily was back in the observation deck, answering questions the scientists had, like "how are you feeling", and "did you feel any irregularities with the armor's synchronization", all to which she gave positive answers. The armor was great to her, and she couldn't wait to take it home. After the questioning, Lily was free to go. The first place she gazed to was where Raven currently was before walking up to him with a rather amused smile.

"Sooo? How do you feel about a sparring session now?", Lily asked him.

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

At least Mike now knew who Vala's partner was now. The mysterious Spartan-II she had mentioned was Nicole, and if he remembered correctly, she was quite the expert in hand-to-hand combat. Hopefully things didn't end up that way, especially with The Lab's tight security, but hopefully the patience and clear-headedness that the Spartan-IIs were known for would shine through. In the meantime, Mike sped up so that he was right beside Vala with his Warthog.

"Hey, get in the car. We can do things pretty smoothly if you just cooperate.", Mike said in a more calm tone, urging Vala not to act so extreme. Hopefully she would listen to reason, and if so, they wouldn't be crashing headfirst into a hornet's nest.

Front Gate - Prometheus Labs

Isaac-773 wasa a little surprised to be face-to-face with a Spartan-II of all things, but the moment Nicole mentioned something about a yellow spartan running towards the labs, the black armored spartan seemed a bit more on edge.

"Wait, what?? Alright, what's the deal here? Who's the other Spartan, and what's with the hostilities?", the gate guard asked in a rather serious tone as he began to take what Nicole had said and distributed it to the security office via his HUD, which was now distributing it to the other guards.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

((Anything in italics is Krieg's inner, sane self inside his head. As a HEADS up.))
        Santa Cruz

The masked psychotic man just stood there breathing heavily, barely moving a muscle as he just stared at everyone. All he did in response to Isaac's question was slowly, and rather creepily turn to face Isaac. It almost seemed as if this man would snap at any given moment and attack them... Which was further reinforced as Dante took one slow step towards the masked psycho, and with that one step the floorboard's creaked. This caused the Masked Man to immediately snap his attention to Dante and go into a rather defensive pose. This reaction also made Dante stop in place and draw his two handguns Ebony and Ivory out and aim them at this psychopath. Dante was remaining quiet, not really the one to be good at 'talking' someone into calming down... he'd rather leave that to Isaac and his girlfriend.

The masked psychopath though just stood there in a defensive stance just staring at the three, with his only visible eye practically twitching as he just watched them... Suddenly it seemed as if this man began talking to himself, or some unseen force.

"I know what you're about to say and don't say it."

"Grrrr.... Shut. Up..."

"For crying out loud they clearly aren't like those monsters out there, so just TRY to say something with some semblance of normality."

"I... I..."

"Come on. You can do it."

"I..."

"There you go. Almost..."

"I CRAVE THE SWEET JUICY THRILL OF THE BATH HOUSE OF BLOOD!!!"

"Dammit... Guess that's the best you can muster right now."

After that the psychopath seemed to.... calm down a bit. His breathing slowed to a more normal pace, but he still seemed to be watching the three in a more upright stance. Standing upright this man was... tall. A little over 6ft 6 tall. Clearly this man had to be a game character... obviously.

Streets of London | Jack and Mag's current Location

Mag ran through the woods, but instead of sticking to the ground, the Mag ended up going into the trees, above the ground and out of Jack's reach with his blades. At least for now. All the while Mag was trying to contact something.

With a push of a very small button on the side of her helmet a strange ship waiting outside of London airspace got the signal and began flying to Mag's location. Thankfully the ship was not slow, but rather quite fast as it had made it's way over the woods the Mag had ran into. Guess that's the perks of having a ship fast enough to travel from planet to planet in the Sun's Solar System in not much time.

As the triangular ship flew over the woods, Jack would notice something strange with his HUD in his helmet. It seemed as if it was trying to pick up a broadcast... a signal of sorts, but his suit's systems weren't quite tuned to the right frequency. Though Jack was still able to hear part of a conversation that seemed to be between something... possibly an AI? and the 'Operator'.

"Operator I-I am. . . way. . . Plea- . . .head to landing z-zone. . . extract- . . . Coordinates are-" The transmission cut out, and it would seem as if it was not intended for Jack to pick up any of it at all. Though it is more than likely clear that his target is most likely the one this transmission was meant for.

Observation Deck - Armor Technologies Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs - London

Raven just seemed tense, but the good kind of tense. Like he was ready, eager even as he turned to face Lily. He saw everything she had done in the training chamber, and it just got him sort of... fired up. Normally Raven wasn't the guy to get so excited or eager to fight before he left the Labs three months ago. Then again at that time he was busy focusing on keeping himself calm and in control. Clearly over the past months of him going off for some mental, and emotional training. He seems a hell of a lot more calm and in control. To the point that Lily could see the man behind the anger and rage. She could almost see the eyes of a warrior, a mercenary ready and willing for a fight. In fact Raven wasn't just figuratively fired up. His mechanical arm of Nasod and UNSC tech had small embers emanating from it.

Raven just looked at Lily and spoke.

"I'm more than ready. I've been waiting to try out this arm in a far more controlled combat scenario, and seeing you in action. And oh it's got my blood boiling." Raven spoke, putting a bit of emphasis on that last part. Showing his readiness as he marched out of the room with a... surprising amount of passion as he proceeded to leave the Observation Deck for the training chamber.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-30-2017, 09:11 PM.

Comment

"It has been a while since I saw actual mechanisms." Toriel observed while examining the gears "Now everything is digital and so easy to break." A thing that some should know of the goat was the fact that her term of "a while" was of times way before the 20th century. Then again, she had managed to adapt to the technology of this time.

Now that she was spiritually sated, Midna looked at the new tiles and crystal that appeared. "Seems we are still on the good track, and if I'm not mistaken, that." the twili pointed to the green crystal. "That gem serves as a switch, so we can trigger it by using a ranged attack."

En route to Prometheus Labs - London

Vala was grinning inside her helmet, but decided to give the spartan a response "I would love to join you, but my job to get there is going smoothly, things like killing or dismemberment won't happen, but I can give you a hint, I'm not the queen in this game of chess." she jumped above a car and kept running "Also, this is a good work out."

Front Gate - Prometheus Labs

Nicole gave the guard a neutral look, she had already found at least eight ways to knock him out, one using the bike's keys. But she received a message from Melissa, it seemed Vala wasn't stopping, instead, she was encouraged to go in her mad run, which was actually good.

"Huh, and here I thought an armored amazon that has the stealth skills of an elephant would have been already noticed." Nicole spoke just for the fun of being an ass, but went back on the matter. "She is going to meet Catherine in probably five or ten minutes, depending on traffic, so I will give you two choices, you let me speak with Halsey or the spartan will run her way through the defenses, your call." the Spartan II gave the guard a chance before taking her own choice, which surprisingly, she was just being seen as a normal citizen, even for being a II, the veteran spartan was going to enjoy this, no matter how things would go.
          Last edited by Kristia; 05-29-2017, 01:19 PM.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Frisk's epic dance off

"Ha... bugging him. good one." Frisk said before being a little more serious. The small human child had unfortunately left the others before seeing how Papyrus handled the insect getting away from him. She could only shrug when san's asked her about his reaction. "I got separated from them before I saw, but I'm sure he's doing fine." she said as she put her new weapon away. "So what are you up too then? Just keeping an eye on me and Pappy or do you have some sort of plan?"

Santa Cruz

Lujuria had one eyebrow cocked up in a rather confused and suspicious look on her face. The sight before her of the crazy man wasn't something you see every day at all. But she made light of the situation anyway by waving her finger in an sly fashion. "Oh no no dear blood is bad for your skin. I recommend hot mineral water with dove soap."

"Actually lady as... I mean Miss Toriel. I. The Great Papyrus have taken GREAT PRIDE in making sure all of my pasta based products are the sturdiest that you can buy! I take great pride in my craftsmanship!"

Comment

Santa Cruz

Oddly enough the crazy man's response was... somewhat hilarious, yet disturbing as he yelled. Not at Lujuria, but rather just in a crazed response.

"NO!! CAN'T GET RID OF IT. CAN'T CLEAN IT OFF. I WON'T BE ME AND I LIKE BEING ME. I AM THE BAG OF FLESH AND BLOOD WITH THE CRAVING FOR FLESH AND BLOOD OF THE CRUEL AND TWISTED." The crazed man yelled as Dante just gave a rather... amusing look of disgust at the man's response.

"Wow. Someone has problems." He spoke to Lujuria and Isaac and a jokey, but also truthful tone.

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RIBCAGE SLAUGHTER"

"A looot of problems... Anyways who says we should get going? We don't have too long now after all."

After a bit of examination, Julius found the possible lever to activate the elevator. As he did he took out the Vampire Killer whip and lashed it out at the lever, skillfully wrapping the chain whip around the lever. "I'd like the admire the architecture of this place more, but I think I found how to activate this elevator. So you two ready?" He asked. Ready to pull on his whip, and in turn pull the lever.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | San's BONE-ified RP Post

San's just went quiet as he stared off into the distant sky as he seemed to think about something. Though after a minute he just sorta shrugged. "eh, you know. bein' a lazy bones and layin low. don't worry though kid. i'll be there if you need me. anyways i wish you luck because i have to make like a banana and split. later kid." San's replied as he walked off up the steps leading further up the tower. As he turned a corner he sorta disappeared like he usually does. Having used one of his many shortcuts once again. However he did leave Frisk a little present. A small paper plate on the ground right around the corner with a Hot Dog on it.

When Midna pointed out the new Crystal that appeared, Pit and Palutena took a glance at it. At this point Palutena was willing to let Midna lead the group with this one, just to see her skills as a leader would play out. Though Palutena was still seemingly agreeing with Midna about her theory on what they have to do.

Pit however seemed a bit confused as to what he's supposed to do. "So... you want me to shoot the crystal?"

Comment

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Alphys's Lab

Upon seeing the syringe that Alphys had retrieved to show the Medic, the Doktor adjusted his glasses as he leaned in. Almost quickly, but not... too impolitely the Medic took the syringe.

"Okay let us see... Purple liquid, ze very essence of a soul. Result of ze extraction of certain aspects of said soul correct? How interesting... Now what aspect of ze soul is this?" The Medic asked as he then surprisingly picked up his bag and set it on the table. As he did he opened it, making sure not to break the syringe he was still holding.

Upon opening his bag he began to take out various different tools and devices. He took out a bone-saw and set it on the table, followed by a sort of... syringe gun? A literal gun that seemed to be filled with syringes. Probably something for self defense. He also took out a strange device. It looked like the nozzle to some kind of hose similar to a fire hose. Though it was a bit larger, and had some kind of trigger on it. After that he took out a small sky blue bottle with a white label that had a red medical cross on the side. When he shook it a little to make sure it still had it's contents inside, you could hear a bit of liquid shaking in it.

After he set that and the syringe on the table, he then took off his backpack... A strange device that looked like some kind of battery with a red container on the side, and a spout for a hose to hook up to. With his backpack off he reached into his bag and took out some hoses that he hooked to the black nozzle device, and his strange backpack.

Paris, France | Sewers

The jump that Carmelita and Efi had done was just barely enough to land on the walkway. As they did, the drones turned around and locked onto Carmelita and Efi. Surprisingly though something happened... With a loud whirriing sound the drones shed their little propellers on their heads as a single rocket thruster on the back of each one popped out along with wings on the side. At that moment the drones began to make a mad, suicidal dash at Carmelita and Efi as they were now past the first wall of security.

Comment

"You are right, Julius, there is no time to waste" the boss monster replied, following the vampire hunter. (I have no idea on what else to write here, so yeah.)

"As far as puzzles go, crystals like the one that appeared." Midna started speaking "Tend to be switches, they rarely are traps, that is why it is good to shoot them with a ranged object, be it arrows, rocks, even sticks, to trigger them." she looked at pit, nodding at his question. "I suggest all of you to be ready to jump to safety, just in case this crystal's reaction causes some ruckus."

Paris, France | Sewers

The inspector barely managed to land and not roll, but her small victory was now squashed by the bigger threat "Interesting, reaching a certain point made the guards more powerful." she guessed, followed by a smirk. "This makes things more exciting." Carmelita brought her pistol and started firing volleys of electricity at the incoming robots.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Papyrus followed the other two into the elevator and waited for them to be moved to the next level of the dungeon. This was nothing like any elevator he had seen at MTT resort or anywhere else in the real world. It looked quite primitive in comparison, but it worked. Papyrus was still feeling nervious about facing this Death person, but he was even more worried about his little human friend facing him alone. This realization emboldened him a bit, just enough to make it easier for him to keep pushing forward. "THE GREAT PAPYRUS STANDS READY!" he boasted proudly. "The sooner we find the little human the sooner We can go home and leave a plate of artisan spaghetti for dear old Sandy Claws!"

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | San's Magic disappearing act!

Frisk wasn't too suprised or upset by Sans announcing he would be leaving soon. It seems he was always up to something whenever there was some sort of trouble or major conflict going on, even if it wasnt' clear what that something was. In any case she didn't seem to mind. "Cya later Sans." she said as she watched him vanish around the corner. The child would be heading further up as well, but already knew she wouldn't be able to catch up with Sans again until much later. She walked over to the plate, smiling at the hot fdog before she picked it up and pllaced it on her head with a goofy grin.

*Oh my god Frisk you are such a dork!*

("But don't you think I'm.. adorkable?")

*Uhhg... You picked up a hot dog. Remembering old times fills you with determination.*

Frisk stored the hot dog in her phone and headed up the stairs towards whatever challenge awaited at the top. she only hoped the others would be alright.

Dr. Alphys was slightly shocked, not so much confused by the various things this Medic seemed to be puling out of his bag. He definitely didn't seem like your typical or respectable doctor, but then again what could she have expected when she mentioned she was looking for a soul expert? Beggers can't be choosers and at least he wasn't the worst possible assistant ever. He clearly knew a lot about souls and despite his odd behavior, he wasn't hostile or insufferable in any way.

This is known as "Ajna" she answered "As the lable says." Aplys adjusted her glasses and took a seat while she watched raher curiously at what The Medic was doing. Just in case this was an unfamiliar term to him, she continued to explain. "Ajna injections have been show to increase Perseverance and creativity in test subjects. Giving them sudden inspiration, making good and creative ideas more easily and giving them the drive to make them a reality." she explained with surprisingly less stuttering than before. It seemed she was more confident when talking about something she knew well. "However injecting a human or monster with too much Ajna has proven time and time again to leave them in a comatose state where their minds continuously live out their ideal lives in a dream. Luckily the DT extractor managed to wake them up by removing some of the Ajna from their soul but it's still highly recommended you don't overdose on an injection. Otherwise it's perfectly harmless. You could even take that injection to see for yourself if you... if you like."

Paris, France | Sewers

Efi was relived when they made the jump, but her heart sank a bit when she saw the drones suddenly transform to become a bit stronger. She puffed out her little chest and tried to again bring fire down upon he foes...only to let out a tiny flame that didn't make it even a foot away from her lips. "...uh oh." she said allowed knowing she had exhausted her magic too early. Being so young and small she didn't have a whole lot to spare in the first place, but at least she managed to buff herself and her mother twice, once to protect them both and the other to make their projectiles hit harder. Perhaps if someone were to tell a lie she could eat it and regain some of her strength.

Comment

[1]

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Outside Tower
                      (https://youtu.be/pHt0tRnnPBc?t=152)

The Spartans landed against the wall and kept pace with their teammates, sprinting up the side of the tower, racing towards their entry point.

"Sir, fifty meters to entry point.", one of the Spartans said.

"Good. Keep on point and an eye on your radars. No telling what may come up and attack.", Daniel said as they neared their destination. By Daniel's calculations, they should reach it within about five seconds.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu jumped back and away as Vanaduke charged up whatever he was doing and fired a few more shots at his mask, taking care to look at her radar every once in a while to make sure she wasn't ambushed by his lackeys, however unlikely due to the Higher Power. Meanwhile, Takoizu considered whether or not she should use her armor's disfrozen portal's overdrive yet. She didn't want to waste it on this guy, especially since it was a bit taxing on higher settings, but it would get the battle finished so much more quickly if she did. For now, she would hold back and rely on agility and strategy to fight him.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Barcelona

To their left was Flowey in another flower-pot, who seemed quite a bit smaller than previously.

"There you are." Flowey replied, hoping to catch their attention. "Just pick me up and i'll point you in the right direction. I'll be quiet though. Talking flowers aren't a normal, everyday thing. Even nowadays! Usually it's dragons. Or weird heroes with weapons too big for themselves. That kind of thing's been popular." Flowey idly spoke, trying to keep them as unsuspicious of them as possible.

Gensokyo

Marx continued their lunge downward, catching Kirby in their claws as they continued to fall down to the ground like a comet, claws digging into the puffball's flesh as energy gathered in Marx's mouth.

"Would you just DIE!?" they exclaimed, letting go and halting their path as a large beam of energy burst from their mouth, slamming Kirby into the ground with great force, leaving a small crater in the ground at point of impact.

Marx stared at the crater and huffed, looking for signs of movement, a grimace of anger still present on their face. They knew they weren't dead. Not by a long shot. They'd taken that blast in stride before, in their first battle. Squishy, but tough as a brick wall. It annoyed them greatly. They spread their wings, planting seeds all around the crater for when they got up, and they knew they would.

Firestorm Citadel

Takoizu's shots were reflected by one of his claws. They rose the newly empowered maced and slammed it into the ground in front of the two. Purplish flames erupted from the ground and flared forth, seeking the un-burned flesh of the living, seeking it relentlessly as further rubble fell into their level, another set of undead with it.

HP moved swiftly, even as the flames tracked them. A jet of white flames from one of their hands held it at bay, the deathly substance disintegrating before the energy. They quickly munged in to get a hit on Vanaduke, only to be retorted with his deathly mace. His flaming form dissipated, reforming several feet away. More fire and rubble from above was beginning to make the room tough to maneuver in without being set on by cursed flame. However from above, a few of the masked sprites from before threw down some globules of water, evaporating some of the flame to counter it's growth.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Julius just smiled and closed his eyes as the elevator ascended switched on with the pull of the lever. As the elevator started, the entire old style gear and chain system began to clank loudly as the elevator slowly began to make it's way up.

While the elevator was ascending Julius just closed his eyes and listened to what Papyrus said. It made him think a bit before he finally spoke.

"I myself personally just want this all to be over with already, but with how unfamiliar I am with this place things will surely take longer than I'd like. At least it isn't Dracula's demonic castle, Castlevania. That place is practically alive." He spoke as the elevator ascended, once again keeping things brief... but with how slow the elevator was taking he decided to ask some questions. In hopes to at least get to know his companions.

"So... Papyrus. Toriel. What place do you hail from again? I don't recall if we ever actually got to know each other on a more... respectful level."

Hearing Midna speak, Palutena simply nodded in agreement. "Midna is correct Pit. Odd Crystal's like that tend to be a switch of some sort. I'm sure you remember similar mechanisms back in our world don't you?" She spoke with a surprisingly gentle smile at a moment like this.

At that moment Pit just took a deep breath. "Okay. If you two say so." Pit replied as he readied, and aimed the bow in his possession and fires an arrow of light. As the arrow struck the crystal, the strange eye like crystal on the ceiling lowered from it's spot and turned to face the demonic energy barrier that blocked their path. The crystal eye began to charge up a rather large amount of otherworldly energy before firing a powerful blast of red energy at the barrier. As the laser struck the barrier, the entire area became filled with pinkish smoke. Of which after it cleared the blue barrier seemed to fade away.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Determined to make a pun Post

After Frisk took the hot dog and put it into storage, and especially after a short walk up the stairs she came across another door. THis time the door looked a lot smaller and more normal. Like a normal set of medieval wooden double doors.

Behind the doors though layed something... interesting. Something refreshing. A quiet, large circular library. One that seemed to feel... safe. Like your stereotypical safe room from old video games.

The Medic seemed to be in deep thought as he continued to hook up various different things together from his back before eventually forming something quite familiar to people who have met him or better, know who exactly he was from the game he hails from. The Medigun. With his medigun ready he turned to Alphys and shook his head.

"Maybe later. Right now I need to conduct a few experiments of my own. So please leave me be for ze time being, I'll be sure to give inform you when I am done!" The Medic replied as suddenly a loud commotion coming from outside of Alphys's lab could be heard... At that very moment the loud speakers turned on with Wily calling Alphys.

"Alphys, the Robot Masters are out fighting again. Could you please take care of it? I'm busy in my lab at the moment!!!" Wily spoke before the intercoms turned off.

"Ooh. Sounds like you should take care of that." He spoke as he went back to working on what he was doing.

Paris, France | Sewers

As the duo of Carmelita and the cute little Efina ran through the new hallway they were on, all the while avoiding the drones which were now chasing them. Thankfully though a way to safety could be seen as a large metal door ahead of the two could be seen slowly closing. Much like in a action movie where the hero is running through some ruins after tripping a trap and has to escape before a door closes. Thankfully though for Carmelita and Efina the drones were no longer a problem as one of the inspector's shots ended up striking one of the drones, sending a powerful surge of electricity through it's system which resulted in it exploding. Of which said explosion caused a chain reaction involving the other drones subsequently blowing up as well...

Now all they have to worry about is trying to get past that door before it closes shut in front of them...

Barcelona

It took him a minute, but he finally spotted Flowey after the little flower popped up out of a flower pot. Asking to be picked up and carried around while Flowey gives him directions, Add reluctantly complied as he picked up the flower pot. At that moment Add spoke.

'So I just carry you and you point me in the right direction, and let me guess. If anyone asks why I'm just walking around carrying a flower I just make up my own excuse? Well I guess I had done stranger things... anyways let's get going." He spoke in a quiet whisper as he walked he began walking. Waiting for Flowey to point him in the right direction.

Gensokyo

The attack took quite a toll out of the little puffball as Kirby laid face first on the ground. Kirby seemed incapacitated at first until he got back up and came to a stand, and almost immediately Kirby instinctively did the one thing that usually helps him in situations like this. He opened his mouth as wide as possibly can and began to inhale as much as possible as if his life depended on it, which it probably did. Which as Marx or Magalor would expect, the Puffball's inhaling was like a vacuum on something worse than steroids as he was now like almost like a powerful vortex, attempting to suck in SOMETHING that would help him. Trees were beginning to rustle intensely, rocks were being pulled from the ground, and a cyclone of dirt was forming as he kept inhaling wildly. Resulting in what looked to be one hell of a storm from people at a distance who were not aware of what was going on.
                          Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-07-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Instincts kicked in as the room was filled with pink smoke, Midna outstretched both arms, covering both Pit and Palutena with barriers while the twili's cloak covered the sorceress "The mist might be just normal gas, but might as well be safe." she explained while jumping between tiles, arms glowing to keep the barriers active.

The question caught Toriel offguard, yet managed to form a response "Well, I was a queen in the Underground of our world, but history was tainted in red as the Humans and monsters started a war, with our kind being sealed underground, fast forward roughly 500 years and a human helped us break the barrier." She decided to keep the more troublesome elements, mainly the timeline changing abilities of said Human. "Most of momster kiind managed to adapt to this world, I am a teacher at a Primary school while Sans has small jobs around the city, Papyrus has his own brand of pasta food."

France - Sewers

Carmelita would have groaned at the aituation, it was as if whoever was behind this either watched too many movies or just took the how to build a lair for Dummies. "If I see a rolling boulder, whoever built this place will receive a taser as a bonus." the inspector took Efina as she ran until sliding through the reducing space.
                            Last edited by Kristia; 07-07-2017, 04:05 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Julius PAPYRUS'S Group! nyeh he he~

Papyrus, being the polite skeleton he was allowed the lady to go first, but afterwords he quickly chimed in with his own past experiences. "No no Ms. Dreemurr you're leaving out the best part!" he explained excitedly before standing up straight and puffing out his chest. He loudly cleared his throat before speaking. "Long ago the earth was ruled by two races, humans and... Oh wait this version is too long for a short elevator ride.... Well the important part is that I! THE GREAT PAPYRUS! Was once a brave Royal guardsmen in training! I bravely defended the town of snowdin, which was covered in snow from the kind human who never lifted a finger to harm anyone. BUT then she started flirting with me. So we called off the fight and went on a date. But sadly it wasn't meant to be, so we became friends instead!"

The skeleton was clearly happy with the big goofy grin on his skull, his cheek bones were even blushing, but he seemed proud not embarrassed. "Indeed Papyrus was very great, even back then. But the tiny human taught him something very important that I, Papyrus will never forget!" He took a short pause before putting an arm around Toriel and the other around his new vampire hunter friend. "That good friends and good family are more important than being admired, popular and glorified! Because friends don't care how much of a loser you are!...But that's still no excuse for being a lazy bones."

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Learning to Readi with Frisk and Chara

Frisk walked past the wooden door after pushing it open easily enough. The library looked peaceful and the books were surprisingly intact despite no one being around to keep the library. If anyone were around to look, they would have momentarily seen what looked like a small star appear in front of Frisk before vanishing as quickly as it had appeared. *The many books on the shelves remind you of Toriel's classroom. you are filled with determination!*

After which Frisk would have looked around to see if there was anything else to do in the library. and door, chest filled with loot or anything useful she could take with her while also keeping an eye out for danger.

Dr. Alphys was about to ask this medic exactly what it was he was planning to do, but before he could do anything duty called in the form of Wily calling her to preform one of her many duties in order to keep her space in the lab to do her research. O-oooh... shoot. I umm... I'll be back soon t-t-take your time, help yourself to any of the facilities in the lab. J-just the ones you see here, anything ou-outside belongs to my boss." she told him before grabing a few supplies and heading out the door. Hopefully by the time she got to wherever it was she was going she would have a better understanding of the situation.

Paris, France | Sewers

Efina didn't have much to do at the moment. The drones were gone and the door was closing fast. But being unsure if her mother could make it on time, she tried to do what she could to help. The little girl summoned up the last of her mana into a single fireball aimed in the opposite direction of the way they were sliding to hopefully push them forward a little faster. In reality this would increase their speed by very little, if it had any effect at all, but she didnt' know that.
                              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-12-2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | No.

The stories of they shared of their world was rather interesting. It sounded a lot more... calm than his world which was often plagued with the presence of Dracula and his dark army rising up every few decades/centuries. A part of him almost wishes he could have lived there instead... and Papyrus's words of how friends are better than being famous did make Julius feel a bit nicer inside.

"Well at least it's a lot more pleasant than living where I used to. The only thing was that it was relatively easy to adapt since my world was incredibly similar to this real world. Even the time it was in my world where I came from was quite similar to the current time in this world. So at least that part was easy. Not only that but being a game character sometimes has it's perks. Getting a job wasn't too hard to be frank, and finding an apartment was relatively easy thanks to some fame."

Meanwhile as they conversed the elevator continued to go up rather slowly....

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Learning to Readi with- AAAH IT'S HIM

The library was indeed quiet, but unfortunately it seemed to be rather empty of anything of real interest. It just seemed to be a quiet, regular library... except for the center of the room which had what looked to be a circular table in the center. Possibly some kind of reading area. As Frisk wandered this library, Cerberus began to act up once again. There was a constant cold gust of wind coming from it, and to Frisk/Chara, they could hear it growling.

"Grrrr... I CAN SMELL IT. HIS BLOOD. IT'S HERE!!!" Cerberus was practically on the verge of going nuts. There was definitely something near. Something strong enough to make Cerberus freak out...

Barcelona | Spain

It had been about an hour or so since Ciel was tasked with taking their guest, Kongou, who had literally crashed into and wrecked Lu and Ciel's apartment, on a tour of the city. Unfortunately Kongou had managed to disappear when Ciel wasn't looking. Obviously the strange foreigner had ran off without Ciel's say in the matter and he lost her. Either way she was definitely the kind of girl who was capable of taking care of herself as seen by how she helped Ciel fend off Add when the lunatic had ambushed him several hours ago. Ciel was still kind of miffed about that, but despite all that happened it was time for him to head home... back to Lu... and where he'll have to clean up the big mess from when that Kongou girl crashed into their apartment. As well as Lu will probably end up begging him for something sweet to eat as always. This thought made Ciel just sigh in annoyance as he entered the apartment building.

After a brief walk up the stairs, Ciel finally made it to the door to their apartment, where he promptly stopped and thought to himself...

"Maybe if I'm lucky she'll be taking her afternoon beauty sleep..." He spoke as he took a deep breath before opening the door and quietly trying to sneak into the apartment so he won't make any noise.

Comment

Working...
                                X