X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | With Agni & Rudra

"IT MEANS I THINK YOU'RE AWESOME!" Frisk answered them as she ran towards one of the walls of the area they were fighting in. However before reaching the wall she made a sharp turn and started running along the edge of a room in a big circle. It would be a lot easier to avoid them his way. Maybe if they kept it up they would get dizzy after a while? Probably not but it was worth a shot, and Frisk had to keep away from them somehow. *Act, Complement* "Wow you guys are really strong. No wonder someone put you in charge of guarding this door."

Paris, France | Sewers

Efina was shocked at first, but quickly activated one of her spells. Suddenly one of her eyes changed to look much more snake like with the slanted pupils with a yellowish color. It stayed like that for only a moment however before it changed back. When it did both Efina and her adopted mother wold have a small transparent barrier around them. It wouldn't' prevent damage altogether or block any attacks, but it would reduce the damage they took from any attacks.

Comment

Santa Cruz

Shortly after Lujuria, Dante, and Isaac's little discussion and rundown of the situation. A faint, psychotic sounding screaming amongst the sounds of the undead monstrosities outside could be heard. However this psychotic screaming sounded more... identifiable. At least in the sense that this psychotic rambling sounds more human than from the undead creatures outside. In fact it was getting louder as suddenly out the window of the room they were in a rather buff looking man wearing some kind of strange gasmask sort of well... mask, no shirt which showed a surprisingly buff body, and some prison jumpsuit orange pants came crashing in through a window via riding and steering a undead bat-like creature.

The man who had to be insane in order to do such a thing as ride one of these undead abominations was also brandishing some kind of weapon which looked to be a combination of a buzzsaw and an axe. The man wielded the brutal looking, bloodstained weapon in one hand, as he held onto the creatures neck with his other hand. Recklessly stearing the undead creature through the air before eventually crashing in through the window and into building Dante, Isaac, and Lujuria were in, and off into the hallway. All the while the man was laughing psychotically as he began to chop, slash, and flat out tear off chunks of flesh from the undead creature with a strangely high bloodlust.Eventually the creature stopped moving as the insane man quickly ripped off one of it's talons and shoved it right through the beasts skull while letting out a insane roar.

"I AM THE BLOODLETTER OF THE APOCALYPSE!!! I SHALL RIDE THE HORSE OF DOOM THROUGH THE NIGHT AS I SCREAM OUT THE NAME OF THE FOOD FOR THE GODS WHICH IS NIPPLE SALADS!!!!" The man yelled as he triumphantly pounded his chest. Covered in blood, and surprisingly not any wounds he got up and stepped in through the broken doorway to the room Isaac, Dante, and Lujuria were in. Placing a hand on the broken doorframe he was seen breathingly heavily, and underneath that mask which only showed one eye which seemed to be opened wide in a rather... freaky way... Just looked at Dante and the 2 others. Dante clearly was honestly a bit surprised by what happened, but was... slightly impressed. Granted Dante didn't like how brutal this man was, but it's not every day he gets to see what seems to be a human ride and murder a beast like that. However Dante did have his hands on his two pistols...

The mask man just stood there in the doorway, breathingly heavily as he had blood splattered over his hands, pants, chest, and mask. One hand brandishing the 'buzz axe'... Clearly this man seemed to be... not so stable in the head.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Julius Group

Julius listened to the Goat Woman's statement on how stealth isn't going to be much of an option anymore... and she was right. At this point most monsters in this tower probably know of their presence. As such there will be no point in trying to hide. However being reckless and going in guns blazing wouldn't be very smart either. As such he was just busy in thought. "That may be. Though all it means is that our job will be much harder. Still won't let that stop us. If a threat comes across us we will exterminate it if need be. Right?"

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru

At first the gunshots didn't seem to do much to the fallen angels, however after enough sustained fire eventually a few of the fallen angels had their guard practically shattered as the bullets pierced through their body, and as such they turned to dust in a bright flash of light and white feathers.

As the Spartan's quickly scaled up, the remaining Fallen Angel's were ready to strike at the spartan's... only to be stopped dead in their tracks as their bodies were cleanly sliced in two by the energy swords. With a horrowing howl and a flash of light, the angel's were quickly erradicated... A bit too easily.

((will post for Frisk once Kristia posts for Paris as I need a bit more time to think of what to post for them. But as of now it's done.))
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-13-2017, 03:10 AM.

Comment

The twili brought her palm up and the piece of a mirror floated on it "I could go for the nuclear option, but there are more cons than pros in that idea, even as the pompus Arickus and the hag Xenia being squished by this tower.." A wicked smirk appeared on Midna's face, but shook her head "Bah, as fun as it would looi, the people don't deserve that." she muttered to herself and closed her hand, with the mirror disappearing.

"On to our next challenge then, I need to get some proper work out after dancing so much" the former royal was enjoying this situation.

On the other hand, Toriel was javing trouble with the magic ymthat she couod feel surrounding the tower, it felt so raw and powerful, yet also twisted and tainted, as if it was all coming from a single soul, something that would either drive its host to a vegetable state or the soul itself burning out. "My concern regarding our current path is that so far, we have met either creatures of the demonic folk and monster like beings. Yet they seem to serve a being.

Paris, France | Sewers

A smirk appeared on the Inspector at the sight of the oncoming attacks, this was so.ething she barely had a chance to have in this world, an actual practice of her skills "You know Little One, I like my job, but paperwork and chasing petty thieves is a small thing compared to mama's real job, and this." she aimed her pistol at the closest energy blasts, the gun already hummimg with its charge. "This is where I do like to work." in rapid successiom, Carmelita fired four shots that would collide at the drone's attacks, either making them bounce away or explode on impact, yet the Inspector wasn't done as she made a more charfed shot at one of the drones, going straight at it.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Midna Group

As the group entered the next area, the trio of the Twili, Goddess, and Angel guard found themselves strangely at.... the edge of a major drop off to the ground below. Seeing this Pit stopped in his tracks after nearly walking a little too close to the ledge. Palutena who saw this had a bit of a look of surprise. They were surprisingly high up. Like. High enough to where if a normal human were to fall it'd be fatal. Though it wasn't that bad for the trio, it still wouldn't have been good to fall down.

As Palutena and Pit examined the area, Pit eventually took notice of something on the other side. A door. The door they have to reach. However it was rather far off. In fact it also seemed to be blocked by some sort of blueish wall of energy that resembled souls twisting and screaming in agony. All the while there was a visible ceiling over the drop off... With some strange stone orb that had hinges, indicating it could open. Either way this seemed to confused Pit as he tried to think of what to do. So was Palutena honestly, but Palutena was a bit more intelligent at the least. So after examining the area she saw what seemed to be a rather large stone button on the wall beside them.

Seeing this Palutena pondered a bit before pressing it. The moment she pressed it, which required a bit of strength, a sort of floor formed, creating some sort of bridge formed by stone like tiles. The sudden forming of this bridge seemed to catch Pit off guard as he jumped back slightly... Just as this happened Palutena also noticed the very first tile, which each tile being large enough for a total of one person to step on, was glowing blue.

Thinking Palutena turned to Midna and spoke. "Well looks like we came across our first puzzle haven't we?" She spoke with a sly smile.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | With Agni & Rudra

The two demon... brothers were getting more confused and surprised at the human child's compliments. Eventually they ceased their attacks and stopped with their backs turned to each other. Their voices sounding confused and almost... solemn.

"Rudra the child thinks we are awesome..."

"Yes brother. I remember that phrase. It was what that white haired half-demon said about us once after he defeated and took us on his journey through this tower."

"Indeed brother Agni... but that makes me wonder. We were defeated and joined him. The half-demon... Dante. We were last in his dwelling weren't we?"

"Yes but we are here now guarding this door once again. I wonder why."

"Then we are destined to guard this door."

"But what about this child brother?"

"... We need to think of this situation brother. We should let the child through."

"Yes we must think of this situation brother. We shall let the child through." The two brothers spoke before they leapt back into the air and into the shadows where they sat atop their pedestals. Frisk could probably faintly hear their talking, mainly their own theories here. However they seemed rather... farfetched if not humorous theories. With ideas like 'maybe there is a celebration going on and we have to stand guard' or "perhaps we are getting a promotion." Either way... the door they were guarding seemed to unlock and dispelled it's demonic barrier, and with a loud groan of stone and wood grinding against stone. The door opened.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-20-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

The tall skeleton followed along the path with Toriel and the vampire hunter, waiting and keeping an eye open for the next threat. What could it be this time? a demonic snowman? an evil kitty cat? maybe even a flying spaghetti monster? he wasn't sure, but as he listened to the others speak he came up with an idea of how to beat them all. "Then we need to find their king and give them puzzles until they stop being so mean! So my fellow lover of puzzles, are you ready to join me. THE GREAT PAPYRUS! on this quest to thoroughly JAPE the villain behind this?"

Meanwhile a bigt higher up, frisk had stopped when the two brothers did, keeping a close eye on them as they spoke. But the last thing she expected was for them to suddenlyy stop and open the door for her. Usually it took... at least a good four turns to pacify mini bosses, and she didn't even get a chance to flirt. ("Well that was easy.") she thought to herself *Maybe their not so different from monsters after all. The kinship of brotherhood fills you with determination.*

Frisk lowered her weapon and proceeded to walk back towards the door, stopping momentarily to tun and quickly say. "Thank you." before she passed through the door to the next room.

Paris, France | Sewers

Efina could hear her mother speaking but failed to process her words during the sudden rush of excitement that came from danger and conflict. Efina Looked up to the ceiling of the sweres and shouted "Auu!" activating her howl ability which would rais the attack of her spells while also making her mother feel physically stronger for a while. After that, she opened her mouth, shooting three fire balls at once at the group of drones, hitting at least two of them. Unfortunately that was about all she could do now. Efina had quickly exhausted what little magic she had and wouldn't' be able to use it again until she ate some more lies. Despite this she seemed proud of her minor accomplishment.

Comment

Paris, France | Sewers

The combined counterattack from Efina and Carmelita as they descended the water 'slide' of sorts managed to deflect the energy pellets the drones were flying, and in fact some of the fireballs and shots managed to strike the drones. Enough damage was done to the drones hit that caused them to short circuit, and in turn it caused the drones to explode. All the while the pipes that were dispensing the drones from above continued to dispense more as each one were designed. Fortunately though Carmelita and Efina was descending down the slide far faster than the drones could keep up with. Maybe a little too fast... as they were now descending a sheer drop off into what seemed to be a deep pit. One that is probably too deep, so deep that if you fall you might not make it. However there did seem to be sort of walkway on the otherside of the gap. Perhaps with a well timed jump Carmelita and Efina would be able to make it.

Comment

The twili looked at Palutena, her face showed the gears moving in her brain "That we do, so far we got one button." dhe gestured to said thing that was pressed by the green haired woman. "And a platform forms with it." she looked at the platform of one person sized space. "Might as well be careful." she made a portal on the wall behind her and her hand was ready to.send another in the case someone fell. "Now, who wants to be the first to test this thing?"

Paris, sewers

Carmelita was mentally cursing at the constant deployment of androids ("I don't have enough charges for all of them.") she looked at Efina and grinned at her show of powers. Then her grin turned into a frown as they were nearing a pit, a rather deep pit.

Not thinking that much, the Inspector picked up the dragon girl "Hold tightWashington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Midna Group
                Efi, we are taking a leap." she crouched as her legs were primed for the jump, experience from chasing the ring tailed thief had given her more workout than anything else. Releasing some sir, the fox made the jump, aiming for the walkway at the other side.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris, sewers

Little Efi barely had time to react to the in-pour of drone before she was suddenly lifted up into her mother's arm. She was a little confused at first, seeming as if she would have stood her ground and fought. But she wasn't opposed to running either. In fact mid jump she even held her arms out like she were flying and made little woosh noises

Comment

After a very brief discussion of the puzzle, Palutena remained quiet as she continued to examine the tiles. Namely how the first of this large bridge grid of tiles was glowing compared to others. There had to be something to this. Just then Pit took a deep breath and spoke. "I guess I will." Pit spoke as he slowly walked to the ledge... looking down at the glowing tile he gulped as he stepped on it. Nothing happened, but it did seem stable enough to step on. Seeing this he let out a sigh of relief before turning to the others and giving a thumbs up to them. As he stood on the glowing platform, another tile nearby began glowing. While Pit did not see this however, Palutena did. Pit though ended up taking a step on a non-glowing tile. With just one foot on the tile the stone orb on the ceiling of this area opened up and revealed a crystal-like eye that immediately turned it's attention to Pit.

"PIT GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" Palutena warned as Pit's attention was turned to the crystal eye on the ceiling. At that moment the crystal eye ended up firing a powerful laser of demonic energy that was aimed for the tile he was standing on. Thankfully managed to jump back and out of the way to safety.

"What the hell was that!?"

"I don't know, but it seems to be some kind of security system. I guess if you step on the wrong tile, that thing up there will open fire at you. So I guess we need a bit more dexterity and need to take this slowly."

Toriel's and Papyrus's talk just made Julius think about the being behind all this. The one who summoned this tower, as well as the strange demons they have encountered. As he got to the door of the room they were currently in, he pushed it open and spoke... rather seriously.

"I have a good feeling who it is that's behind all this. Or at least for now. You all must have seen him once right before this tower was risen from the ground. It was Death. The Grim Reaper. My entire family has dealt with him for as long as we have been in the Vampire Hunting business. Though now that I think about it it's been more of a Monster Hunting business. Either way I don't think there'll be any likely chance of 'getting him to stop being so mean.' Last I remember. First because I don't think he likes puzzles, and secondly is because he's honestly rather cruel. I mean it looked like he sacrificed his own army just to bring up this tower." He said as he pushed open the doors. Revealing a rather square room... with what looked like a slightly upraised stone platform with chains on each corner of the stone platform. Along the walls were large metal gears and pulleys, and if they were to look up. It'd seem to be some kind of elevator of sorts.

After entering the room Julius stopped and placed his hands on his hips and spoke again. "Though Death raising this tower isn't what I'm worried about. It's what he intends to do with this place. After all I don't think he'll raise this tower for no reason."

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | FRISK'S EPIC QUEST

After Frisk went through the door, she could almost hear the two demon brothers say something about how that child 'seemed really nice.' as the doors closed. Though that's not what was interesting really. Rather she would find herself now on a sort of balcony/staircase that wrapped around the outer rim of the tower. She was able to see everything off in the distance. She could see that giant flying whale demon flying around the tower off further in the air, and she can see the various demons fighting against Palutena's army. It seemed to be at a standstill. Though there were now other various small aircraft as well seemingly helping out. The military maybe? This seems like something that'd warrant that kind of alert. Either way the view was absolutely stunning. Especially for the fact that Frisk seemed to be much higher up the tower than she probably would have expected.

Not only that... but there seemed to be a familiar, blue coat wearing skeleton waiting there casually as he leaned against a pillar with his usual cocky smile.

"knew you could make it here kid. guess you're feeling quite high and mighty up here huh?" Sans said as he looked at Frisk. Was he waiting here since he left Palutena and Midna?

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Alphys's Lab

The Medic just smiled and gave a bow as he practically said 'thank you' without saying thank you. Though his attention quickly turned to the blueprints that Alphys had taken out. Looking at the blueprints he became a tad more focused. All the while trying to respond to Alphys.

"Yes yes, We all do something bad every now and again.." He said quite... half-assedly as he was looking over the blueprints. They were... certainly quite interesting. Especially with Alpys's mention of having found out how to extract certain aspects of a soul. "Zis... is... OUTSTANDING~!! I mean it is ze nothing that I wouldn't expect to see, but this is absolutely impressive. Now do you have any samples I could see?"
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-23-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

"Ah, the "Follow the path" puzzle." Midna walked to the glowing tile, and like in Pit's case, nothing happened, she carefully put her foot on the wrong one and took a step back to avoid the demonic energy blast "Alright, seems fair, make a wrong move equals death." she guessed and put a foot on the next glowing tile, with nothing happening. The Twili's hand still had magic swirling around it, ready to teleport away if there was a trap. "Hopefully, this puzzle is a straightforward one and not having catches along the way, for example, keeping the button pressed so all of us could cross in the long run, or that different colored tiles mean traps."

"The legend of the Reaper of Souls." Toriel spoke, remembering the being from the books she had read in the library "In some folklore, the Reaper was a guide for the lost souls to the afterworld, in others, a powerful spirit that would take the light of its targets out of pure sport." she sighed "I suppose this one is in the latter category, but if he is just the one who summoned the tower, then Death has a higher ranked leader, which in turn makes things even worse for us. The reaper itself is working to create something or someone bigger, we must stop it before such plan finishes." the hold of her trident tightened, the goat's unconscious part was slowly regaining its memories, the memories of the times of war, soon, the Queen of the Underworld would be fully back on the fight.

Spoiler:

Comment

((quick post))

"Around... fifty fifty on that. Death where I'm from is the traditional Grim Reaper, but he's also sadistic. For possible millenia he has served a being you might have heard of from different media. Dracula. Though the Dracula from my world is possibly the most powerful incarnation of Dracula that I've ever witnessed firsthand. Capable of necromancy, pyromancy, able to manipulate darkness, and has leads a massive army of creatures. Worst of all no matter how many times the Belmont family tried to, he always kept coming back. Even with the power of the only weapon that had the power to kill Dracula in my world, the so called 'Master of Darkness' would always resurrect every 100 years. At least until I managed to successfully kill him once even though I found out some kid was the reincarnation of Dracula and that ended... moderately well surprisingly." Julius spoke before whispering the last bit about some kid being the reincarnation of Dracula or whatnot.

He then spoke again as he hopped onto the upraised stone platform. "Though I should have known that in this world, Death must have found a way to bring Dracula back full force, and not through some kid who happens to be the reincarnated form of him. If my hunch is correct Death needs something from this tower. I don't know what, but I'm sure it will be used to bring Dracula back. Which we can't obviously let happen."

Barcelona

Add just smiled slightly and nodded as Flowey disappeared from the flower bed. This did not really seem to surprise Add just annoy him a little. Either way he has trusted... more suspicious looking things before. A talking flower probably leans towards the 'weirder' side of things he's seen, but definitely not the weirdest. Either way he just sat there and thought about how if Flowey IS right... then it might just help him in getting back to his own time... and better yet, his world. With this thoughts in mind, he begrudingly steps out of his house and begins looking around for Flowey.

Gensokyo

Kirby's reaction would have been most pleasing to Marx as the little puffball got a look of pure surprise when Marx not only dodged the counterattack Kirby had performed, but also when Marx warped right above Kirby. Kirby even tried to dodge as he inhaled air and tried to flap his arms. Which did allow him to dodge a few of the crescent shaped blasts... but also caused him to gain altitude, closer to Marx. Kirby was actually beginning to panic. He needs to think of something quick.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-27-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Papyrus had remained mostly silent for a lot of their conversation. If anyone had been paying attention, they would have noticed the sweat forming on the skeleton's brow. The more he heard about what they were up against, the more he started doubting himself. He had never been up against anything quite like this, and the closest thing he had done to fighting was back in his game when he was 'fighting' Frisk. He had done well enough so far but could he really keep this up? The pressure was getting to him, but he kept his worries to himself He masked his worry with confidence and humor. "And he doesn't even like PUZZLES! We'll thwart him for sure!"

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | FRISK'S EPIC MONSTER GIRL QUEST

Frisk peaked out from the door as she was making her way on up to the top when she spotted her blue boney friend. With a smile on her face she ran over to hug the short skeleton, or at least she would try too. "Sans!" she said being pleasantly supersized. "I get past all the dangerous obstacles, then you beat me there with your shortcuts and take me to a restaurant, or judge me, or stack hot dogs on my head. Just like old times huh?""

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Alphys's Lab

Alphys was relived that her new employee was as impressed with her work as she was with his. surely between the two of them they could learn a lot about the nature of a soul and how to replicate them. But that could wait for a bit. The Medic wanted to see a few samples. She turned around and quickly took out a syringe filled with a translucent purple liquid. The syringe was labeled 'Ajna' with a cheep sticker. She put a needle on one end of the shot and pushed just a bit of the purple liquid out to make sure thre wasn't any air left inside. "H-here, try some of this." she said as she handed 'The Medic' the shot.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | San's HUMERUS adventure

San's just chuckled and smiled as he patted Frisk lightly on the head.

"what can i say? i'm just a lazy bag of bones. besides it is like old times. ya know. with the you going through everything, then you meet me at the end of a dangerous path. fun times. wish there was a MTT Resort or Grillby's around just to make things seem more like old times" San's spoke as he then asked something.

"so what about you? how's your little quest going ol' buddy ol' pal?"

Palutena continued to think as she looked at the bridge tiles and how they glowed. Midna's observation seemed to indeed be the correct one. "That must be the case. Though I am not sure about how long this bridge remains up after pressing the button, I definitely sure that it wouldn't be very nice to get shot at by that crystal. So guess we'll have to remain careful and take some time with this puzzle. So Pit how about you go on ahead after Midna?" Palutena spoke rather lightheartedly.

Pit just seemed to be taken back a little but just sighed... "Ugh... okay. For Lady Palutena I swear I'll beat this puzzle!" He spoke as he leaped past Midna and right onto the new glowing tile, which thankfully nothing happened. After that tile was stepped on, another tile lit up. This time one a few tiles away. A little too far to walk to as there was at least 4 tiles in-between the one Pit was standing on, and the new one that seemed to be at the edge of the bridge. Seeing this Palutena seemed a little surprised.

"Hm. How interesting...now hold on a second. I got this." Palutena spoke as she took a few steps back... or rather more than just a few steps. Pit seemed curious as to what Palutena was planning, but the second he saw Palutena break out into a sprint before performing a rather impressive long jump, he started to freak a little.

Palutena's more than impressive physical capabilities as a goddess was something she didn't make the most use out of often, but sometimes she wasn't afraid to show it off a bit. After all she normally uses her powers to fly, glide, or teleport across. This time though Palutena was in a situation where she needed to conserve her energy as much as possible. Hence her pulling off a rather impressive long jump that, as she soared through the air, the wind blew her dress up and almost gave Pit and Midna a clear glance of her... undergarments. Thankfully though she landed, but not gracefully as she stumbled a bit. After catching her balance however she let out a breath of relief before looking over at Midna and Pit... Pit of which seemed rather flustered with his face quite red at the panty shot he just witnessed.

Comment

The angel boy's fluster was too good to not use, the twili spoke in a teasing tone "Oh the innocence of a child." Midna noticed that they had completed tge puzzle or at least got the correct platforms to use.

Making a good jump to Palutena's tile, letting her cloak brush on Pit's arm just for laughs, and to make her mishievous demons feel appeased, the sorceress smirked st the goddess "This is the secomd time you have showed more skin than what is appropiate, lady Palutena, should we know about this joy of you having freedom against tge cloth?" she was clearly referring to the other case that the green haired woman was using only a towel to cover herself, and it was a short one indeed.

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | San's And frisk's Heart throbbing adventure

Frisk would have purred if only she were a cat. Even though this was supposed to be some sort of great trial, she couldn't help but feel nostalgic and cheerful. It was times like this that made her want to go back and live it all over again, but that wouldn't have been fare to everyone else. Not that she could go back anyway. "I think it's going really good so far. I've already made three new friends and found a new weapon." she said as she took out her newly squired devil arm. "And me and Pappy stopped a big bug thingy... But I don't think it's given up."

Comment

Working...
                                X