X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

Haseo is a little disappointed that Wriggle doesn't know what's going on but there's still some hope. "At least you know someone that knows what's happening here." He says as he looks out a window. "I'll try to find everyone, if they're here." He thought.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Banished Library - Gensokyo

"Look. I don't know what that punk wanted, but destroying my estate and attacking my staff is well worth being kicked out for." Remilia retracted her fangs and began ascending. "I'm taking my leave. I advise both of you to do the same unless you want to be caved in with no way out."

Wriggle's House - Gensokyo

"She's probably sleeping right now anyway." Wriggle dismissed the issue and started playing League of Legends.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Both the bounty hunter and Commander followed the vampire as they walked behind her "Since the main problem has been dealt with, may we have a speak with your librarian?" she asked to Remilia
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I see no harm in it." Remilia dismissed as the darkness of the Underworld dissipated and the dim light of the Voile embraced them.

Voile - Gensokyo

"Patche, you can close the hole now." Remilia announced, and with a small reply from Patchouli, the swirling mass of earth around the library condensed into the hole, forming a smooth and perfect replica of the floor, as if the hole wasn't even there to begin with.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-07-2014, 12:21 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Institute of War - Valoran

John watched as the crowd went wild and the "Summoners" took their seats. To be honest, John didn't know how he was supposed to feel about this entire situation. He was going to be controlled by a civilian. John did not know how much combat experience or tactical knowledge his Summoner would have, but he only hoped his luck would pull him through. John had never died before, and he only hoped he was lucky enough not to do so now. Just then, Mima began to shout at John, angry that she was going to be controlled. As John looked over to her, he could see that her staff was charging with energy. Despite the fact that Mima was pointing what John could only imagine to be as destructive as a Fuel Rod Cannon, he remained as calm as he could be at this moment, especially since he was having his own doubts about his controller.

"Listen Mima, I don't like this any more than you do, but we gotta do this. To be honest, I'm questioning the abilities of the Summoners. I am putting my life in someone else's hands, and that is at least unsettling. We're doing this for Annie, and if you were in her shoes, wouldn't you want someone to do the same for you?", John asked Mima in a calm, yet slightly stressed and worried tone.

Just then, John received an incoming message, as evidenced by the beeping he heard coming from his helmet. Just then, John grabbed his helmet in his free hand and placed it over his head. As he did so, he could see from his HUD that it was from Samus. It was a little surprising to hear from her, especially since the last time he saw her was a couple of months ago, but he knew that she wouldn't call unless there was something important. If anything, it would take his mind off the upcoming battle.

"Hang on, this call is important.", John said to Mima in a slightly stressed tone as he activated his communicator.

"Hello?", John asked Samus in a slightly calmer tone over his communicator.

Fiendish City

Takoizu slightly frowned in he helmet, but she calmly explained her reasoning for the joke.

"Just trying to keep a positive attitude. I am fully aware of the danger, but it helps to have the ability to take a step back and look at the situation in a less serious perspective. It helps you keep a cool head.", Takoizu calmly explained to The Higher Power.

"Besides, if the worst comes to pass, I have thrusters in my armor, and the ability to levitate and fly.", Takoizu added in a more positive tone as she patted the very top of her back, motioning over to the hidden thrusters on her armor.

Chris and Claire's Sleeping Quarters - Prometheus Labs - London

Six had a look of slight confusion on his face. He didn't really know who this man was, but he seemed to have something important to relay to him, especially if the man tracked Six all the way here. With that in mind, Six walked outside the room and into the hall, closing the door behind him.

"Sure, but.. who are you? I'd be able to figure it out with my helmet, but it's inside the room, and the visor is broken.", Six said to Alvis.

If Alvis looked at Six's armor, he could also see that Six's armor was heavily damaged, and had holes, cuts scratches, burn marks, and various other indications of damage on it.

Catacombs - Santa Cruz - California | Night

As Isaac materialized, he quickly looked over his surroundings and noticed the sound of quick footsteps echoing throughout the catacombs. In that very moment, Isaac called out to whoever was in the Catacombs with Rena, Ara, Shadow, and him.

"Hello?", Isaac called out towards the source of the noise.

Central Hub - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

"Don't worry, we don't usually put people in desk jobs unless they either ask for it, or if they're more qualified for that than with field work.", Daniel assured Volgin as he shook his hand and let it go.

"Anyway, I know about you, but you still don't know about me. My name id Daniel-636.", Daniel said to Volgin.

Skies Above London - London | Dawn

As Jack and Eve flew through the air, Jack placed a waypoint on his HUD, telling him where to go. The flight was relatively silent, save for the air howling past them and the sounds of the city down below. After a couple of minutes, Jack spoke.

"Almost there. Only 2 kilometers left.", Jack calmly said to Eve.

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs - London | Dawn

Lily was a little surprised by what Raven had said. Chung's home had been destroyed, and his father had either died or had been turned into a demon.

"Really? What happened?", Lily asked.
            Last edited by S121; 04-07-2014, 03:57 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

London | Dawn

Aisha was walking through London. Earlier in the day she had heard, and saw on the news that Chung was working in Prometheus Labs of London. He was apparently helping in making another Disfrozen Portal. This time on a larger scale. This was earlier though, and Aisha saw the news broadcast in the next town over. Thanks to a small bus ride from the next town, to London Aisha finally stepped off the bus and took a big whiff of the air around her. Dressed in more casual clothes than her normal battle atire she paid the bus driver before she went deeper into the city.

As she went deeper in the city she felt a familiar energy... Dark El...

Comment

As they flew over the city Eve detected something interesting. "Jack I detect an energy reading. It is very similar to Dark El, but it's also human. The energy signature seems familiar, but I cannot detect what it is exactly. It appears to be about half a mile away from the original source of Dark El." Eve responded, unaware that the source of this new concentrated Dark El that just appeared is in fact Aisha.

"Damn this one I know a lot about. I originally heard that the great city of Hamel was attacked by a fierce army of demons. The Guardians of the Hamel City were also Chung's family. Chung's father who was not only the head of the Guardians, but also the king of Hamel had led the other guardians against the demon army. Apparently the Demon Army was too fierce for the might Leader of the Guardians. Chung's father Helputt had fallen to the Demon Army, and had become corrupted by the demons. Chung had took on his corrupted father in an attempt to bring him back to his senses, but Helputt was too powerful for Chung at the time. Helputt easily defeated Chung and left him for dead. Chung watched his home town burn... his father nearly killed him, and the rest of the guardians are still fighting against the demons to this day. If there's one person that absolutely had it harder than I had it would probably be Chung. I mean his entire kingdom is nearly lost to the demons, if not completely lost. The news about the demon army, and the head of the Guardians falling to the demons had quickly spread throughout Elrios. The news made it to Velder in just a few days. At the time it was when I still was in prison, locked away by the Velder Knights. The news was quite shocking. Almost all the guards, and prisoners at the time heard of it." Raven said as he leaned back in his chair.

"The demon attack on Hamel, and the war ensuing was definitely shocking to most of Elrios. If I recall even the Velder army had went in to help. I believe the war is still going on to this day..."

Comment

Jack looked down to Eve in his arms and then out into the distance. Jack didn't know very much about this "Dark El", but if he didn't know better, then this person that had a Dark El signature might have possibly been a straggler from the earlier battle. With that in mind, Jack increased the radius of his radar to 1,000 meters and spoke to Eve.

"Try and transmit the energy signature to my armor I'll track its movements. It might be a straggler from earlier.", Jack calmly said to Eve as he continued to fly in the direction of the earlier battle.

Lily was a little surprised by this sudden revelation. So much had happened to Chung, but she would have never been able to tell from his demeanor. Not only had Chung lost everything, his home was still in flames, being the constant battlefield for the demons and defenders of the city.

"So Chung was royalty, but his father and his home had been taken from him? What about the guards in the city? Were they still fighting when you were in your world?", Lily asked Raven.
                  Last edited by S121; 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Understood. Transmitting energy signature to your armor." Eve replied as she almost immediately began sending the data she was picking up to Jack's armor.

"The energy reading is familiar... I've felt this energy reading before. It's a mix of normal El, and Dark El. Sort of like a demon, yet not quite a demon... I'll send you more info when I get enough."

"Yeah to be blunt about it that's the truth. He hides it from everyone... well he tries to. He wishes to keep his identity a secret from others, but it's quite obvious. The armor he has is very similar to that the Guardians of Hamel wear. In fact it is. I've seen the Hamel Guards before I was locked away and I recognized the armor. When news about the Seiker family collapsing, and 'Prince Seiker' went missing I just pieced two and two together." Raven said as he took one last sip of his water before looking back up at Lily.

"The Guardians even if they lost their leader are quite formidable. With the Velder Army by their side I won't be surprised if the Guardians, and Velder Militia are still fighting against the Demons. The demons, and the Hamel Guards are fearsome warriors in their own rights. The demons have numbers, the Guardians have years of training, the proper armor to help them fight, and the firepower to fight back. The only reason why the demon have done so much damage, and haven't lost yet are due to their numbers. I've fought a wave of demons alongside Elsword, Eve, Aisha, and Rena for a few days without rest in the Feita region. I swear every demon we killed, several more appeared in their place. The only reason we one was because we managed to get into the Shrine of Dedication, and the Feita Royal Knight's backed us up. We nearly died against the demons in Feita."

Comment

"Understood.", Jack calmly said to Eve as he began tracking the unfamiliar target, studying its movements as he flew.

From what Jack could see, the little dotr on his radar was slowly making its way to where Jack and Eve were headed, straight for the battle site. After calculating the approximate speed of the dot, along with his own and the time it would take to land, he quickly figured out how soon the unidentified person would arrive at their destination.

"Based on it's movements, it seems to be heading to our destination. It should be there a little before we land.", Jack said to Eve as they neared the battle site.

Lily was a little confused by the implied number of the demons. She knew that there was no such thing as an unlimited number of resources, or even creatures. Surely there had to be a way to eliminate them.

"Surely there's not an unlimited amount of demons, are there? Where do they come from?", Lily asked Raven in a slightly curious and confused tone.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-10-2014, 06:03 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

London | Dawn

As Aisha continued deeper into the city she continued to detect the Dark El's presence. It was strong here... what happened here?

"I detect Dark El... Angkor what do you think of this?" Aisha said as a small, round, white and purple bat appeared in the air above her within a puff of purple smoke.

Spoiler:

"Wow I never felt this much Dark El since we were in Elrios!" Said the small demon bat as it flew around Aisha.

"Hmm... Yeah you're right... Angkor go scout and see if you find anything that could have left these traces."

"Roger that Ms. Aisha!" Said Angkor as it flew off into the sky. Despite Angkor being the one who is helping Aisha become a better Void Princess, he seems to obey her like a pet.

Comment

"Jack new energy reading detected. The energy reading appears to be smaller than the original, but it is a large concentration of energy for such a small blip on the radar. It seems to be a large amount of Dark El condensed into a small package. Either way it appears to be moving quickly to our location." Eve said as she kept track of the two energy readings.

"No clue." Raven said as he stood up. "All I know is that no one knows the birthplace of all demons. You know... the source of where they come from. For all we know there could be an unlimited amount. Though until the source of the original demons are found, we won't be able to stop them for good."

Comment

As Eve described the signature to Jack, he began to think more and more that what she was describing was some kind of Dark El rocket or missile. All of a sudden, Jack looked down to Eve in his arms and spoke.

"That's probably a missile or rocket. Stay calm.", Jack calmly said to Eve.

All of a sudden, Jack quickly removed both arms from Eve, causing her to simply float there, held up near Jack only by inertia. In the blink of an eye, before gravity could do its work and drag Eve down to Earth, Jack had pulled out his "Bullet Storm" Rifle with his left hand, and quickly positioned his arm along Eve's back with his right. Thanks to the size of his right arm, he was able to hold Eve without risking dropping her. As soon as he finished, Jack began to track both the original signal, and the new one as he aimed towards the fast moving object and focused.

"Do they come from another dimension?", Lily asked Raven.
                            sigpic

Comment

"No clue. No man had ever been brave enough to ever try and find out. All those who did leave to go find the source of the demons never returned. There are theories though. In my world there are elves. The elves in my world are actually from a different plain of existence, with the El being the bridge between worlds. If the El goes permanently missing the bridge will close, and all elves existing in my universe will disappear completely. One theory is that demons themselves are from another plain of existence created by large amounts of Dark El when the darker El stones were made. All demons are born there, and probably cross a 'bridge' of sorts to the real world. If that's the case then you will erase all demons if one gets rid of most of the Dark El Stones. However doing that could possibly erase the normal people who were turned into demons from existence as well. Which means someone like Chung's father, or my friend Ara's brother could be erased from existence... Like I said I don't know much. All I know are mere theories." Raven said as he stood up. "Listen I'll be right back. Gonna go check and see what Chung is up to."

Comment

Lily was even more curious about the Dark El now more than ever, and sadly, she had more questions than answers. Of course, not even Raven knew all that much about the Dark El, or even the Demons' origins, so she would just have to settle with what she knew now.

"Ok. I'll finish up breakfast. If I'm not here, then I'll be in one of the equipment labs. They wanted me to test a new armor module.", Lily said to Raven.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X