X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barcelona | Spain | Lu's Apartment

(Yaaaay I get to finally post in this!!)

Lu had been sitting down, unable to take a nap at the time, she had, in fact been waiting for Ciel to come back so that he could clean up her now trashed apartment, she was also quite hungry, unable to really cook for herself she had to wait for Ciel to arrive and sure enough, there he was. She stood there and tapped her foot on the ground, she knew what he was trying to do, she wasn't dumb.

"Welcome back! I take it you handled it well? Cause now it's time for cake, tea and cleaning our house."Her quite adorable voice paired with a smirk on her face. She goes to find a piece of furniture that wasn't trashed and proceeds to dust it off before going to sit down. "Now that you are back, I can finally"She yawns"I'm going for a nap, and there better be cake and some progress on the place when I wake" As she closes her eyes for a 'nap'. Which is more of just closing her eyes and hearing any complaints he has.
    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | YES!

Papyrus made a mental note at how slow the elevator was. Either they were going up REALLY HIGH or it was going to take forever for them to catch up with frisk. Either way he put it in the back of his mind for now. In all honesty, the old Papyrus would have envied the vampire hunter for his status of fame and heroism. But as he was now he had tasted success himself and knew all to well that it didn't bring true happiness, not the way companionship did. That was one trait that monsters and humans shared.

"Don't worry vampire hunting human. It's like what the old turtle man always told me. We can't change where we came from, but we can always chose where we're going. So even if you're not happy with your past you can make the future better.... if we ever get off this elevator...nyeh!"

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | OH SHIT!

Frisk was surprised at first. She began looking around the room, keeping a firm grip on her devilarm just in case they were in some kind of danger. What did Cerberus mean? Who or what was he talking about? The only thiing that came to mind that made any sense was the name he had mentioned before. After a while of looking around, Frisk finally spoke and said "Sparda?" as if asking if someone by that name were in the area.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | okay. Papyrus Group.

Julius just sort of closed his eyes and thought for a moment. His past... growing up to be a Belmont, Julius really was born to the Belmont clan, a family of Vampire Hunters who opposed the evil that was Dracula for nearly several centuries. Julius himself was just the most recently born to the Belmont clan back in his point of time in his world. He thought about growing up and training to be a slayer of monsters, he remembers how he was taught and trained in how to use the Vampire Killer to it's fullest potential. Julius even remembers the time when he had killed Dracula himself for good... only for Dracula to reincarnate in the form of a young man named Soma Cruz... which was someone he fought and held back against simply because he remembered how strong of will Soma himself was. In the end that young man fought against his destiny of becoming the new Dracula and became his own person. That was another case of someone making the future better, their future through sheer will power and determination.

To be honest Julius never really wanted to get back into the business of monster slaying. Even when something came up and nagged at him. Whether it was him growing bored of his current path in life, or if he just... remembered the past a little too fondly... Julius just wanted to live rather peacefully in this world. Hell he remembers a few months ago, the news reports about this 'Gensokyo' place and the 'Devourer', something that nearly made headlines for a while. His Belmont blood almost made him want to get the first ride over to wherever that Gensokyo place is and join the fight. Yet he didn't for a part of him still loves the way of life he currently was living.

Though with this chaos that is happening...

"You have a good point Papyrus. A really good point. For years ever since I was born I was destined to be the one to face Dracula or his followers since I was part of the Belmont Clan. Even when I thought I had killed him, he nearly reincarnated into a new person with their own soul. Someone who was destined to become the new Dracula himself, but HE had the inner strength to stay on the right path and fought his destiny. I might be in a unending spiral of good versus evil, but who isn't? For us game characters fighting the bad guy's is just a part of life. I suppose I shouldn't ignore things when they are going bad, and actually step back in rejoin the fight. Yet at the same time I shouldn't forget to live just a normal, peaceful life in-between. Not everyone can be so lucky I suppose, but that doesn't mean I can't try to make at least my life, as well as the lives of others far more pleasant." Julius spoke with a rather gentle smile, clearly having taken Papyrus's words to heart.

"And to think that an old man in his late 50's like me still has the drive to fight." He joked quite heartedly as the elevator continued further upwards.

As the elevator continued upwards... Julius thought once more about something. Mainly the fact that he's getting older, and even though he might not be the only Belmont in this real world for he figures that if he is here, then some of his ancestor's might be in this world as well. Either way he has learned many of his own tricks of the trade... perhaps it's about time he gets an apprentice. Just so he can help teach the Belmont way of fighting in order to help keep the Belmont's name going strong.

"Papyrus, I have a question... How would you like to be my apprentice of sorts? As a member of the Belmont clan I can't really make you an official Belmont, but there are a lot of other Vampire Hunters where I came from. I can still teach you the ways in how the Belmont Clan fights and how they tap into holy powers in order to protect the innocent lives that are threatened by evil. Besides I am getting up there in age, and I would like to try and retire... in about a decade or so. After all you may be a 'monster' but I can sense a lot of good in you, and even in my world there were plenty of monsters who also could use holy powers. I can already tell most of the monsters from your world and mine are fundamentally different on a spiritual aspect. So I'm positive you'd be far safer than any of the ones from my world. You'd just be one of the first monster's in recent history to my knowledge to be personally taught by a Belmont. It might not be the greatest honor in the world... but... How about it?" Julius asked... and it was actually quite genuine sounding.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Indeed.

Things continued to be silent even after Frisk called out... until the sound of footsteps from someone that sounded to be wearing boots could be heart. They were slow, but methodical footsteps that slowly approached from behind... and stepping into view from behind a bookshelf stood a man. A tall man. At around 6ft 4-6 and wearing a rather fanciful if not regal purple cloak with red undershirt... and slicked back silvery white hair stood a man who was holding nothing but an opened book.

Spoiler:

"How pleasant it is to see that the tomes in this library have not changed over the past... centuries was it...? Either way it is nice to see that things are still in rather... acceptable conditions." The man spoke as he closed the book. He then looked up at the one who called out to him...

"A child in the Temen-Ni-Gru, and judging by that appearance a child from... sometime. What you would call modern day I assume. I haven't been awake for too long, and only seen a few glimpses into this reality during the time I have been sealed. Onto more important matters though... What is a child, and more importantly a human child with such a powerful Devil Arm doing in this dangerous tower?" The man spoke as he looked at the Devil Arm... Cerberus which seemed to be rattling in Frisk's hands rather violently. It was almost like if it were an actual dog, that it'd be a rottweiler constantly fighting against it's leash to try and lash out and maul the man to death.

At that moment the man seemed to barely flinch but held up his hands as if saying "hey, calm down"

"Whoa now Cerberus, no need to be so angry since you're being held by a child. That or I take it you're not very pleased with seeing me again."

"I'LL RIP HIS THROAT OUT AND FEAST ON HIS INNARDS!!!!" Cerberus roared... this time it was audible not just in Frisk's head, but to the outside world as well. In fact it was actually quite loud...

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Kitchen

As Alphys left the Medic didn't seem to pay much attention as he just sort of... gestured for her to go and get on with it...

With that Alphys made her way to the source of the commotion... only to find it happening in the kitchen which looked to be a large mess. There was flour all over the walls, a portion of the counter top in the center kinda... broken, and on the chandelier hanging from the ceiling was none other than Gyro Man,

((Gyro Man
        Spoiler:
        ))who seemed to be cowering in fear, and trying to stay off the ground... Thank god that Chandelier is designed for 'heavy duty', or else Gyro Man would have crashed onto the ground.

On the ground however in front of the stove stood Crash Man and Heat Man... arguing.

((Crash Man:
        Spoiler:

Heat Man:
        Spoiler:
        ))

Heat Man: "LOOK WHAT HAPPENED MR. 'I WANT TO HELP WITH THE CHRISTMAS COOKIES BUT I HAVE NO HANDS!' "

Crash Man: "WELL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T HAND ME THE SCISSORS LIKE I ASKED!!!"

Heat Man: "YOU. DON'T. HAVE. HANDS!!! HOW WOULD YOU EVEN USE THE SCISSORS!? HELL THE LAST TIME YOU TRIED USING SCISSORS SPRING MAN ENDED UP IN MAINTENANCE FOR TWO HOURS!!!!!!"

Crash Man: "YEAH WELL... SHUT UP!!!"

The two robot master's were really angry... it really seemed like they were siblings.

Barcelona | Spain | Lu's Apartment

Of course when Ciel tried to sneak in, he'd found out that Lu was definitely not asleep... but rather waiting for him to get home. It didn't really please him when she commanded him to start working already on getting the apartment fixed back up AND have some cake ready for her. This really did not sit well with Ciel, especially with the day he's had so far. For one that strange girl named Kongou crashed into their apartment and he was tasked with giving her a tour of the city, then he had a run in with Add... who didn't seem to recognize him oddly, yet at the same time attacked him for his dark El.

After that he lost track of the girl he was supposed to guide around the city, but that wasn't the worst part... Now he's home and has to get to work for Lu. With that he just sighed and replied. "Yes M'lady." He spoke as he then got his apron, broom, and dust pan ready as he began to clean the place up...
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-14-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Papyrus Group.

Toriel was silent as the two warriors spoke, she could understand Julius' point of view, but he at least had one thing that she lacked, aging. Not that the boss monster was jealous or envied, it was just that most folks lived an average lifespan of 70 to 100 years while her own could go to eternity. Such an odd mechanic in her biology, aging while being with the one you shared your soul with, Asgore had once asked her about it in one of their tea sessions, they were pretty much immortal, but she noticed it, a slight change on him, it was but a single strand of hair, what made it different from his golden mane was that it was white.

Of course she didn't say a thing, and he, as a mushball as always, would be too embarrassed to admit he probably was dating, heck, Asgore probably didn't know yet. ("Hopefully he found some happiness.") she mentally smiled.

But back on track, Toriel decided to give her opinion "Life tends to have interesting chapters and slow chapters, Julius, it is understandable that you wish to just relax, yet I can say that events like this still give you a thrill to keep going." she took the circlet on her head, an accessory that proved she was royalty "There are new generstions blooming with raging spirits, and they need experienced souls to guide them." she stroked the single gem on the circlet with ger thumb and placed the headgear on it spot "You will answer the call when needed, that sense of responsibility lies within you, but sooner or later, you will be rewarded with life's unpredictable chances."
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Wow I didn't think that wold actually work but now I'm going to do a victory dance group

The skeleton pondered the vampire hunter's question as he watched the elevator nearing what he hoped was the top, and the end of their ride. Julius had made him a compelling offer, one that he had would have jumped at in the past for the glory and recognition of such a title. But now things were different. He had a good thing going with his brand of pasta and his charity work allowed him to help lots of people in a non violent way. And deep down Papyrus was keenly aware of his inability to harm anyone, regardless of how awful and cruel they were. But despite this there was a fire, burning hot in the skeleton's soul. "Hmm It's not quite as cool sounding as a royal guardsmen, but a skeleton vampire hunter would be efficient. After all I've got no blood to drink!" He said forming a smile on his boney face. in that moment Papyrus couldn't understand why, but he gladly accepted. "Papyrus will learn under your splendid tutelage! Then maybe I can teach little Frisky one day!"

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | A dance battle between Cerberus and Sparda

Frisk held tightly to the devil arm now, trying her best to keep a firm grip on the situation and not let it get out of control. "Easy easy..." she said before taking the weapon form of the doggy and hugging it tightly to her body. Surely Cerberus didn't expect her to fight this man when he told her to find him. Not only was she physically very weak but she had no capacity for violence whatsoever. There must have been a reason he asked her to find him so she tried to remind him of that, petting him while she did so. "It's alright, I won't let him hurt you. You needed me to find him right? It won't do us any good if we try to pick a fight with him." she explained, trying to reason with her devilarm.

After that however she would have looked up to the tall silver haired man before speaking. "Sorry about that, my friend here asked me to come find you, though I'm not really sure why. Do you know what's going on with the tower?"

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Kitchen

Dr. Alphys didn't seem too upset about the situation when she got there, or at least she wasn't angry. She knew it wasn't easy being a robot designed specifically for either combat or construction work and trying to live a normal life. Luckily all of her time with Undyne had helped her grow a bit more of a backbone and she wasn't completely helpless in this situation. The monster took a deep breath and found her voice before loudly demanding that they... "STOP! That's enough you can't make cookies by f-fighting like that!" she said as she tried to step between them. "Come on, Gyro man come down from there and help me clean up, Heat man set the oven to 350 degrees and I'll see what I can do about giving Crash man apposable thumbs." she said in a soft but firm voice, hoping they could be easily reasoned with.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Go on and dance while you can... heheh

Julius just smiled happily as he shook Papyrus's hand. It was settled. Julius will teach Papyrus the ways of the Belmont clan. At least the things Julius had learned during his training throughout his life. Finally he can say that he has an heir of sorts... but he had to reassure Papyrus of one thing.

"The one thing I will tell you is how to fight to your fullest potential. Not to learn how to kill any evil creature you come across, but rather it will be to help teach you how to fight at your fullest in order to better protect the lives of innocents. The Belmont Clan has always stood against Dracula because of the threat he posed to humanity. However there were periods in which other threats came about in-between. Threats that the Belmont's didn't always face, but rather had close acquaintances and allies of the Belmont clan to help fight and hold back evil whenever the Belmont Clan was not able to fight. Either way... I greatly appreciate you willing to let me teach you the ways of the Belmont Clan, and not just the way the Belmont Clan fights."

As he spoke that he then turned to Toriel with the same smile. "I will wholeheartedly agree. You truly are one with a lot of experience and wisdom. As long as I am still kicking I will aid the newer generations whenever they desire it."

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Fear Sparda's sexy ass as he dances

The silver haired man just placed a hand on his hip as he gave a rather smug smirk. "So the ice guardian of the tower entrance requested your help in finding me? Intriguing." Sparda had spoken as he then straightened his posture while crossing his arms together.

Cerberus continued to be quite... angry. The reason why Cerberus was down there guarding the entrance was because Sparda had placed him there to ward off any intruders, but it all became pointless in Cerberus's eyes when the tower was sealed away as well... by Sparda. Either way Cerberus seemed to calm down for a minute but what sounded like a low, quiet growl continued to echo from the Devil Arm. "I have my suspicions as to why the 3 headed hound of the underworld would require your assistance in finding me. As for this tower though... I'll be painfully blunt and honest child.... I have the faintest of ideas. Though whoever has summoned the tower of Temen Ni Gru must desire it's power since it is a gate to the demonic realm. Now I have a question of my own..." Sparda said as he fearlessly approached Frisk, despite Cerberus potentially snapping and reverting back to his full demon form in an attempt to maul Sparda.

As the demon Sparda approached Frisk he knelt down to one knee and looked right at Frisk. His eyes a rather cool shade of blue in his human appearance.

"As I asked before. Why exactly are you here? And don't tell me it's childish curiosity. I've heard that one several times before. Besides you don't seem like the one to go exploring dangerous areas, and even then children shouldn't be doing such a thing in the first place. They should be skipping stones across a lake or reading a book or something."

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Midna and Palutena continue to tease poor Pit (sorry Frisk, but Pit is Palutena's property.)

When the mist completely faded from the blast, the blue swirling energy that seemed to be blocking the door had completely faded, eventually leaving the pathway to the next room open. Seeing this Palutena coughed a little due to getting a bit of the smoke in her throat, but thankfully it did not feel harmful at all which was definitely good. Either way after seeing that the blue energy faded the Goddess smiled and clapped her hands together a little.

""Well that was certainly easy, and even though I'll say that it's nice to have a simple puzzle, I do wish that any future puzzles will be a tad more challenging. Either way... good job Pit, Midna. Now onto the next room!" She spoke as Pit flapped his rather useless wings to clear away some of the smoke before replying...

"T-Thanks Lady Palutena!" He replied with a rather pleased chuckle...

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Wily's Kitchen

When Alphys spoke up, Crash Man and Heat Man just turned to look at Alphys with a shocked look. Clearly they did not expect her to just come in suddenly... Either way they seemed to stop fighting in order to not really get into too much more trouble. In fact Heat Man and Crash Man just seemed to grumble at each other as Heat Man went to go turn on the oven, while Gyro Man descended down to the floor where he spoke.

Gyro Man: "I'll go get Dust Man. He's much better at cleaning up messes than I am." He said as he then hovered above the ground and out of the room.

Crash Man however approached Alphys and nervously tapped the tips of his drills together.

Crash Man: "Do you... do you really think you can give me apposable thumbs...? I mean after all these years it's been hard for Doctor Wily to design a compatible arm part that allows me to both use my Crash Bombs as well as having hands..."

Paris, France | Sewers

It was a very close call, but just as the door was about to close shut, Carmelita and Efina made it through... Things seemed to settle down as the door closed tightly behind them, but one thing would probably spring to mind... The way they came in from was now blocked off. That was both good and bad. As now they are safe from any more drones... but now their way back was blocked. Either way they still had more to go through...

Unfortunately it would appear to be quite difficult. For the room seemed to be rather long and lengthy, with a large chasm filled with filthy, murky water... and if Carmelita's keen eyes were to look closely... that water was filled with spikes and what looked to be robotic pirahna. Above the water though seemed to be various red platforms hovering in the air. Each platform at a different elevation. Along the walls seemed to be clear glass domes with what seemed to be a metal rod tipped with a red orb encased inside the glass domes...

Looks like this will be a platforming challenge alright...
              Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-22-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru |

"In the end, we must face reality, newer generations will take over the roles we have and the passage of time will not stop." Toriel sighed with a smile "So might as well we enjoy the adventures we have left in our repertoire. I haven't moved this much in decades." while she was enjoying the feeling of adventuring, the boss monster's body was slowly adapting to the situation, old memories of fights and battles coming back to the unconscious movements, the way she held the trident, or how her battle stance was, even breathing was becoming slower to not overuse any energy.

"A suggestion though." The former queen reminded the vampire hunter "Give some space for your soul to look for someone to share it, it is never too late to create new bonds."

Meanwhile with the angel, goddess and twili, the latter of the three followed them from behind, she just could see the mutt boy in their joy of dealing with the rooms and fights, adventuring was the Hero's passion, something he shared with Midna, and while he did most of the physical work, she had helped him with the magical and some puzzles. It just felt good to be back on the path of dungeon crawling.

("Too bad he isn't here, he would have a field day with just imagining the secrets this tower has.") the sorceress chuckled, although she also was looking around for secret treasures, but this place was too.. simple in terms of decorations, sure there were the actual architecture of the tower, which was magnificent in its own creepy and traumatizing way, it was just that it had the feeling of just being there, and that was it. ("Meh, at least the fights are exciting, that is for sure.")

Paris, France | Sewers

Clearing the dust from her clothing, Montoya looked at the next part of the lair, and by the looks of it, it was made specifically to be a platforming section. "Franklin would have already made a virtual path and the pink hippo would just have jumped to cross this place by dumb luck." she commented with a grin, feeling the soles of her feet giving light taps on the floor, ready to be used for what they were best.

While Sly was the best in stealth and evasion, he would always be second to the Inspector, she was the one with leg power, be it by running, jumping or sliding. Carmelita looked at the platforms, making different paths in her mind for possible traps and ways to jump back. "So, little dragon, what do you suggest we do?" she asked Efina.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Two Monsters One Whip

Papyrus paid little attention as he listened to the others speak. He was too busy thinking of how cool he wold look as PAPYRUS! THE GREAT VAMPIRE HUNTER! That and he didnt' feel that old so he couldn't really relate to the others. the tall skeleton still played with action figures and slept in a race car bed. One could hardly blame him for feeling like a kid.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | The dog the Demon and the Weird Kid

Frisk was.... more than a little eager to meet her new friend. She still had no idea why Cerberus wanted her to find him. But if the redness in her cheeks was anything to go by, she certanly seemed to like him. *Act. fli...wait NO Frisk come on this guys old enough to be our father!*

Ignoring her ghost friend's protests howeve the small child, giddy as a newlywed gave the demon a big tight hug around his neck, giggling and saying "I came here just to give you a big hug!" She would let go a second later but she couldn't help herself but giggle at what to her seemed like a big deal. Whoever this Sparda guy was, he was devilishly handsome.

*Oh for froggit sake Frisk don't you think there' something a little MORE IMPORTANT than flirting going on right now!?*

Alphys was relived that she was able to calm them all down and get them working together again. She wouldn't admit it, not at the moment anyway but she was worried they would have ignored her and kept going at it. When crash man asked about him getting apposable thumbs she put on a softer face, trying to look confident as she spoke. "Oh d-don't worry abotu that. It might take me a..a few tries but I'm sure I can make you fully functioning hands." she assured him. "Until then I do have some spares in my lab. I could...I could let you use them until I'm done working on your new hands....you know, if you want too that is."

Paris, France | Sewers

Efina was slightly dizzy from everything that had happened. the rush it was giving her left her feeling alert and focused. But she ha drained her magic to it's limit. She wouldn't be using any spells any time soon. And flying was defensively out of the question. Even if she knew how, there was no way she could summon her wings now. When asked about what to do she looked at her mother, slightly confused as she asked. "Aren't you the expert here?"

Comment

Barcelona - Lu's apartment of hell

Lu was pretty much felt the exhaustion of a day, but she was just as exhausted. Things were tough for the little demon girl, she was worried sick about ciel's health the entire time he was helping this kongou. Especially since she wasnt quite sure when he would be back, which now he was, she would open her eyes just barely to watch him work on the place while she is thankful he returned in one peice.
                    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | "insert pun here" - With love, Sans.

Julius just crossed his arms and shook his head, but not out of annoyance or disappointment or anything. Rather he had a smile on his face as he gave a light chuckle. "Yeah. Yeah... that's pretty true. Quite spot on actually. Unfortunately I'm a bit rusty in the 'dating' department.' Julius lightly joked, his attitude and demeanor being a lot more calm than before. All the while the Elevator was finally nearing the top.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Midna Team GO GO GO!!!

As the trio continued onward through the now open door, they would find themselves back in the tower. In what appeared to be the tower's central area. They could see the large, angelic/demon statue in the center at the bottom, along with the entrance and the doors the entire group had split up at down farther below. The only problem was that they were now much farther up, with a very broken staircase separating the doors they went in earlier down below, to the level they are currently on. Seeing this Pit just looked over the stone guard rail with some amazement. They only seemed to have gone up at least 3 stories, but they only appeared to go up one level higher. Strange. Palutena didn't really bother to look over the ledge, rather she patted Pit on the shoulder as if she was asking him to carry on, which he did.

However as the group walked by, they passed something what appeared to be a small alcove in the wall that led to a tunnel. There was a faint glimmering gold light off within this tunnel, that logically shouldn't exist with how the structure of the tower is. The opening to this alcove was just big enough for someone of Midna's or Pit's size to slip through. Palutena on the other hand was much too tall, and with her gear she wouldn't have been able to fit through if she did notice it.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Sparda, the guy who all the girls love. Take that Dante. Your dad's hotter than you.

Sparda tilted his head a bit, and with the sudden hug, Sparda seemed to be taken aback a bit. Mainly out of surprise at Frisk's action. Either way he seemed to be chill with it, however he didn't really hug her back. Instead he gave her a small pat on the back before speaking. "Well then. This is quite a surprise... but seriously child. Tell me why you're here?"

"That would uh... be nice Alphys. I'd really appreciate it. After all living with drills for hands can be a bit of a... pain. Heh..." Crash Man replied.

Paris, France | Sewers

After a few minutes of Carmelita and Efina planning out their course of action, a loud beeping could be heard as the glass domes with the metal rods inside began to beep before flashing a bright light that coated the entire room. After the bright flash something strange happened. The whole room, save for Carmelita and Efina, the red platforms, and the door on the other side went completely black. The room became pitch black. To the point that it was almost impossible to see what was right ahead of you. It was so dark that even if you held your hand a few inches from your face, you'd only be able to see the faint outline of it. This was due to how tight the room was sealed. As it allowed no light to get in, and whenever the lights were shut off, it made it incredibly dark.

However after about 5 minutes of the room being pitch black, the lights flashed back on again. The lights shutting on and off will be a cycle that happens every 5 minutes.

Comment

((This is to finally end Henir's Time and Space stuff that had originally started in this thread, then to save space was done between myself, S1, and Kristia in a PM style, but recently me, S1, Kristia, and Tewi had been talking about trying to find a way to end it and this is what he got... foooor the most part.))
                        Henir's Time and Space

In the midst of the fighting while Master Chief was pounding on the trio, who were doing everything they could to combat him. Glaive would have finally arrived after leaving for a short while, talking on the phone among other things. But there was something different about the room now. A new aura, one not felt since the battle with the devourer suddenly appeared alongside him.

If the Trio looked over they would have seen Yukari standing here in a long purple night gown, hardly dressed to be out of the house. She had dark lines under her eyes and the color was missing from her face as she looked at all of them. Her eyes eventually focused on john and her expression turned..sour. "YOU!" she said in a strained yet angry voice.

Yukai was now walking towards John, fists clenched while she held her gown in a way to keep it from restricting movement while still covering her body, barking at him with every step she took. "You left me today, sick as a dog because you told me you had something IMPORTANT to do. And I catch you here playing VIDEO GAMES with the fox and the hound!" she shouted now, still with an obviously strained but still very angry voice.
                        John started to rise up from the floor, a little dazed, but he snapped out quickly when he saw and heard Yukari approach him. In truth, he was actually quite taken aback, though his reaction could only be shown by the speed at which he spoke. "I came here to protect them from Jack, but one thing led to another, and I ended up here.", John quickly spoke. His posture seemed to stiffen just a little bit, signifying that he was tense.

"Oh really? Well you do have that nasty habit of saving everyone like helpless shrine maidens and other capable fighters who can take care of themselves. i would believe you but I seem to recall you PROMISING ME just this morning that you wouldn't do anything stupid and put your life in danger. and then I find out through THIS JOKER!" Yukari said, quickly pulling Glaive through a gap to show who she meant before pushing him back to where he was. "That you activated the self destruct sequence in your armor. So as awful as I feel I drag myself out of bed and travel all over Gensokyo to look for you because I think you a FUCKING PUDDLE ON THE SIDEWALK! AND YOU'RE HERE PLAYING ASS TAG WITH AN OUTDATED VERSION OF YOURSELF!?"

"I...", John uttered before he noticed the Master Chief suddenly snap his attention towards the new hostile. Reacting as swift as lightning, the Master Chief, took aim and fired at Yukari, prompting John to suddenly lurch forward as he attempted to raise a shield constructed from light. He wasn't sure if it would work, but he had to try.
                        The bullet quickly found it's way lodged inside Yukari's head, the force causing it to tilt to the side as if she had been hit very hard on that side.... But before it could explode it just stopped. the bullet then began to slowly move backwards, exiting Yukari's skull from the same hole it had made as her body was quickly put back together by some sort of magic. It would have looked as if Yukari had pressed the rewind button on her life.

She began reversing the boundaries of positive and negative on john's armor, turning any positive attribute it gave him into a negative one. His protection made him more vulnerable and his boosted strength speed and reaction time would now reduce all of these attributes. anything positive about wearing it was now negative.

She held out her hand, summoning a 130mm cannon, a gun that was bigger than she was but she held it effortlessly. She fired a single shot at the master chief, ripping him apart like a log in a wood chipper, never taking her eyes off john for a second.
                        With her free hand she reached through his armor with a gap, grabbing him by the ear as she pulled his head towards her so she could speak directly into his ear, loudly enough for everyone to hear. "Listen to me. If you pull any stupid stunt where you try to blow yourself up to be a hero and save everyone. I will go into the abyss. find you soul among the millions of others, I will drag you out and I will devour you. Then in 6 weeks I will shit out your soul and stuff it back in your decomposing body. do you understand me?"

John was horrified by the events that transpired, or at least he was until Yukari seemed to shrug off what had happened to her and ended the Master Chief so effortlessly, so brutally. In all honesty, he was actually a tiny bit scared of what she had done to the clone of him, though he wouldn't admit that. He was just relieved she was okay. He was still worried about her straining herself so much in her condition, but it seemed that her anger was more than enough to revitalize her.

John did not flinch when Yukari reached into his helmet. He knew that he had greatly upset her, and now he was going to get a piece of her mind. John quietly listened as each word sank into his ear, each anger and worry-filled threat, and once she was done, John gave a quiet but sound answer.

"I understand."

"Good!" she dryly replied. Despite how week she felt her grip was like a vice as she graded him away from the others and into a gap leading back to her home.

Seeing all this suddenly happening in front of him, made Glaive who had came back partway through John's, Renamon's, and Nera's challenge. Look in not utter bewilderment, but annoyance. Glaive rested a hand on his mask as he sighed. As that's the only reaction he could have. After all what would he be able to do against a boundary manipulator. Or rather... THE boundary manipulator? All the while Luto was probably laughing his ass off somewhere.

Comment

Henir's Time and Space

To say that Nera was upset was an understatement, oh no, the aura pokemon was angry at how this situation went, at first it was good, great actually with the challenges where she tested her own strengths, then things slowly went downhill with Luto and Glaive's bickering like stubborn father and son, but the breaking point was that Yukari had made a literal deus ex machina to stop the whole thing, so yeah, Nera had some words for the blonde, even though she would face a dimensional wrath and a one man army of a husband, but the canine wouldn't care.

It took her mate ten minutes to soothe the Lucario's nerves, something extremely rare for Renamon as Nera almost never went this angry, then again, the circumstances were a perfect recipe for the disaster she was trying to stop before it exploded "Think about it, the game masters broke their own rules and changed the game enough times to be considered unfair, use that as an advantage." she whispered with a sly smirk.

Those words made the pokemon change her attitude, from justified anger to a wicked smirk "Oh yeah.. it seems we will have that consolation prize for the faulty marathon." she commented, making sure she still had what she needed. This whole mess had given the furred duo what they needed after all, surprisingly easy to do, with one of the main problems becoming an asset too, an overall win scenario for them.

Taking some breaths, Nera managed to relax as she faced Luto instead of Glaive "It seems that our challenges were completed despite the fact they were changed for faulty circumstances, so instead of going on a rant, I will make you a deal, give us a fraction of the prize I wanted and we won't do anything against you, maybe punch mask boy's gut, but that's a bonus." she smirked at the elder.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Midna Team

The twili was yawning as the group walked upstairs, getting back to her usual bored personality, yet she had noticed that there was either an illusion of space, or the tower itself was changing as they walked "If this thing is alive, it will be a glorious fight against a colossus, or a freak of a maze run." both ideas seemed fun for the former royal though, but her eyes suddenly zeroed on the alcove at one side, which again, gave more evidence that the architecture of this place was on an impossible change.

"Either that is a trap or an item we would need to keep moving." Midna commented to the other two "Or it could be both." the fact that her nearly emotionless tone was there, it was obvious that the twili wasn't phased by the possibility of a trap.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Julius Team

Toriel gave the vampire hunter a raised eyebrow "Then pardon my surprise, for a "rusty" man, you look way better than most males I have met on similar ages." she commented with a smile, which then disappeared as they reached the end of the ride "Time is both a limit and experience, it is up to you which to side with." the boss monster could feel the energy coming from her trident, wisps of fire flickering from time to time as she unconsciously prepared for a possible fight, the goat was regaining those memories, becoming more vivid, sooner or later, Toriel's true strengths would get back.

Paris, France | Sewers

Montoya nodded at Efina's comment "While I am good at this type of situation, there is always a way to think outside the box, it helps seeing things from other points of view."

The sudden difficulty spike for the platforming section would have made many think harder on how to deal with the problem, Carmelita on the other hand grinned even more "It seems someone knows I like challenges, time to go Little One." she picked up Efina so she could be on the fox's back. The Inspector had already memorized the platforms locations and ran to the first one, already counting the time she had before the lights went off.

Spoiler:

Comment

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | The Hellevator of eternity

Papyrus's focus returned when he saw they were nearing the top of their long ride, but he still kept quiet not having much to add. He wanted to talk about how he had gone on a date once, but had been forwarned that telling people you went on a "romantic date" with a child had very bad connotations. So he kept quiet. He did however find the, what he procived as flirting to be very scandalous. He wondered if the two liked each other and imagined what it would be like having a human as the new king of monsters? Or was it the other way around where someone had to marry King Asgore to be the new queen. "Politics are confusing!" Papyrus randomly thought out loud without intending too.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Sparda x Frisk, confessions of a cradle robber

After having her fun and gigglinng, Chara mentally slapped Frisk to sort of snap her out of it by shouting in her mind. the feeling was unpleasant and managed to gt Frisk to stop giggling and take the situation seriously. "sorry" she said apologizing for her behavior before answering his question. "There's a really bad guy at the top of the tower. I don't know what he's up too but my friends and I are trying to stop him. We got to Cerberus's room and he asked me to come find you and here we are. I'm still not sure what he wanted me to do once I found you though." she admitted being very honest and sincere in her words.

Giving a small nod the dinosaur monster looked to the other robots, getting their attention before letting them know "We'll be right back." She took the robot master by the drill as if she were holding his hand and lead him back towards her laboratory. Hopefully the medic wouldn't be too upset by her return.

Paris, France | Sewers

The little dragon held tightly to her mother as instructed, forming her little wings which seemed to be made of pure energy on her back and flapping them frantically. This would make pretty much no differance as she wasn't big enough to fly yet, but it made her feel better.

Comment

Julius let out a slight snort as he tried to hold back some laughter at Toriel's comment, as it was actually quite humerous to say the least. "Hm. Well, I guess it's because I actually bother to stay in shape despite my age. After all in the family business, you never know when you need to answer the call to arms against Dracula." He spoke with a light chuckle that went on a little longer when Papyrus had said something about politics being confusing, which was sudden and rather unexpected but it did make the vampire hunter laugh a little. As he calmed down, Julius turned his head upwards to the quickly approaching new floor. As he did he grabbed his whip, and for the first time since he uncurled the chain whip and held it by the handle.

With the handle in one hand, and part of the chain in the other, Julius was ready...

The Vampire Killer whip had a lot of power to it before when he was just keeping it holstered, but as he held it at the ready the power could be more easily felt. On top of that as Julius held the whip, you could almost see the history of his family. From one of the oldest ancestor Trevor Belmont, to Julius himself. You could practically feel the history behind the whip. In fact thoughts and memories of the past members of the Belmont clan to wield the whip kept going through his mind as the trio waited for the elevator to make it's way to the top.

Washington D.C | Temen-ni-gru | Sparda x Frisk, confessions of a cradle robber

When Frisk finally settled down and took his question seriously, Sparda listened with open ears. To be honest what Frisk is saying would actually explain a few things...

"A really bad guy you say? Hm... I'm guessing he's here for the power Temen-Ni-Gru possesses, and judging by the amount of effort it would have taken to resurrect this tower as well as my... physical presence. I take it this fiend is quite powerful. As for Cerberus... I have a hunch as to why he wished for you to seek me out." Sparda said as he turned his gaze to the frozen Devil Arm. As he did Cerberus let out a loud growl that began to grow louder. In fact it was audible to not just Frisk anymore. Sparda could here it as well.

"Cerberus. The first gatekeeper I had to imprison in order to seal this tower away. A gatekeeper to the underworld originally, Cerberus is a powerful beast that honestly, despises me. Though I can't say I blame him for his aggression." Sparda was speaking as he turned his back to the two. "However I have a slight idea that he's aware of what is happening with this tower and wished to seek me out. In hopes I can put an end to whoever rose Temen-Ni-Gru."

Palutena stopped as she heard Midna say something about either a trap, or an item. The Goddess of which turned around and walked over to look at the alcove, almost wondering how she didn't notice it herself.

Examining the tunnel, mainly the size of the entrance and how big the tunnel looks on the inside, Palutena was easily able to deduce one thing... she's too tall for the tunnel.
                              "Well it looks like I'm not going to fit in there. What about you Pit? Do you think you could crawl through there for me?" She spoke in a slightly teasing tone, trying to act and sound a little cutesy.

Pit however who was now looking at the tunnel had a bad feeling... He didn't really care for tight spaces. Mainly because they are 1: Uncomfortable for his wings, and 2: They're just... not safe.

"I uh... Sorry Palutena, but I don't think my wings would let me." Pit said, giving a rather pitiful excuse, along with a small chuckle. This made Palutena look at him and sigh. "Besides I'd rather stay by your side in case things go wrong here. I mean you'll never know what would happen in this tower! We could get ambushed at any moment."

"Sigh. Very well Pit. Midna, what about you? Do you think you can squeeze through there and take a quick look?"

The other robot master's were all busy cleaning and fixing things up, but one of them did give a small wave goodbye. Crash Man on the other hand was wondering what on earth Alphys will be doing once they get to her lab.

Paris, France | Wily's Castle | Alphys (AND THE MEDIC'S) Lab!

Meanwhile in the lab, The Medic was busy at work continuing to set up his equipment. He was hooking up his Medigun's backpack part to a foldable metal stand he kept in his bag. All the while mumbling a whole mess of different things. He was already developing theories and ways to test and find out what this 'essence of soul' or whatever it was that Alphys had. He was too focused on his current task to pay any heed to Alphys should she walk in.

Paris, France | Sewers

Right as Carmelita landed on the floating red platform, it seemed to be fine at first, but right as she landed on it the lights began to flicker a bit... about time for them to shut off. Not only that... but the platform she was standing on now was quickly beginning to rise to the ceiling at a decent speed. Almost as if the platform was trying to crush her. Seems the platforms seem to be pressure sensitive, for if you land on them they'll start rising.
                              Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-18-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Summoning a portion of her power into the trident, Torilel could feel the life of this weapon, forged by Asgore himself with his magic and emotions, but also giving it something akin to a life, this trident felt like an extension of its wielder's soul, how the king had created such thing, the queen didn't know for sure, he probably had help from Doctor Ghaster, one of the most enigmatic beings the goat had met in her life, with a certain duo of brothers sharing the second place in the list.

Looking at the trident, the pyromancer was seeing the flow of her magic coursing from her paw to the weapon, its vibrant red color wasn't showing the memories of those bested by it, while she was a practitioner of peace and diplomacy, Toriel had to also protect her people in the Great War against the humans, there were memories that would never disappear, some horrible, traumatizing, but others were motivational, victorious, even peaceful.

Even in battle, the husband and wife were never separated, both wielders of the arts of fire and same combat styles, sharing one trident, the weapon teleporting to the wielder who needed it and jumping back in the split second it fulfilled its purpose.

The goat, could see the faint marks of use on the trident, but it still had such life coming from its core.

The twili could understand the green haired goddess' predicament, being the tallest of the three, therefore having the most trouble of movement. The one she didn't expect was the angel boy, sure he had his wings, but he was a warrior, this showed the former royal another part of both persons in this group.

Then again, Midna was excited to go and face whatever was on the alcove, her adventurous side overtaking the rational one, which was both good and bad. On the good side, the sorceress would be able to test her skills while also quenching her thirst for dungeon crawling. On the bad side, it could be a trap, or another puzzle, even a powerful mid boss, in which all three situations would actually be interesting.

So it wasn't hard for the twili to make her choice "Very well, I will see what is on the other side, please don't have too much fun without me." she winked at them, obviously teasing Palutena, and she also enjoyed seeing the kiddo blush and stammer, ah.. sweet torture.

Paris, France | Sewers

Noticing the lights flicker, Carmelita made a quick mental map of the room ("Small platforms, flickering lights, many drawbacks.") she thought, then the platform the fox was standing started to move ("Moving platforms, another notch of difficulty") Whoever was behind all of this would receive two things, a kick to the ass so hard that he or she would end up in jail by it, and a pleased thank you for giving the Inspector some good challenges.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X