X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt. Prometheus | Olympus

A common evasion technique for Psychos is to make a barrel roll to the sides to dodge the bullets. Their twisted minds were crafty enough and their trained body was agile enough to execute such a roll to dodge bullets. This time it was no exception, as the single psycho running towards Dane made a roll to his right, evading the Torgue gyro jets that were fired at his leg.

Sadly for him, what awaited him was a steep slope that will only lead to complete descension of the mountain.

"OW! OW! OWWIEEEEEE!" The psycho screamed in comical pain as he tumbled down the mountain. One down, five to go.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Mt. Prometheus | Olympus

Dane couldnīt help but laugh at the scene, the psycho rolling down the mountain was good for her humor "Well then, what do you say guys? whoīs next?" she spoke and fired as a cover while getting closer to them "Why donīt we have a great fight without those guns that are for cowards? Surely you people would feel better by winning by brawling instead of firing and hiding." she taunted them again firing to the closest banditīs chest
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dr. Zed's Temporary Clinic | Scarlet Moon

As Andrew entered Zed's office he called out for the doctor.
        "Hey Doc you in here? I need an energy-" Called out Andrew as he immediately walked in on Zed performing surgery on a possible patient... From what Andrew has heard, and even seen of the potentially insane "Medical Professional" was not all too good. People he had spoken to said that Zed's methods were highly controversial and at times downright disturbing, and it was quite obvious that Andrew thought the same.
        "shield... Yeah are you busy? If you are I would gladly come back later..." Andrew finally finished after being unsettled by Zed's action towards his patient.

Comment

Mt. Prometheus | Olympus

The unfortunate bandit was blasted into pieces as the Toruge bullet struck clear, piercing through his body. Two down.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Another bandit shouted as he chucked a grenade under cover. Unfortunately for him, the grenade bounced off the top edge of his cover, causing the grenade to roll back to the thrower and explode his body to pieces. Three down.

Dr. Zed's Temporary Clinic | Scarlet Moon

"Well that was effective." Zed observed when he noted the patient's condition. "I'll make sure to find an alternative of crystalisk blood later down the road."

Before he could continue the surgery, however, a new customer arrived. He was looking for a new energy shield, although the sight of surgery must've phased him out a little bit. Zed quickly glanced at Andrew, tossed the latex gloves he was wearing down the trash can, and approached Andrew.

"The patient can wait; he just had a bar fight with some other bloke who shanked him with a rusty piece of sheet metal." Zed said. "Looking for a new shield, you say? Do you have any preference as to what benefits you want with the shield?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Mt. Prometheus | Olympus

Using the grenadeīs explosion as cover, Diane ran towards the remaining bandits "If you donīt understand by words, then you may by my favorite way, my ax!" she growled throwing the white weapon towards the closest bandit and fired her TORGUE weapon against the other two, the crimson rain of the naded bandit covered her face making the blonde look feral as she grinned with excitement.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
            X