Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just gonna wait maybe until Kristia and Tewi get caught up to the proper time skip since it seems like they were in the middle of somethin. Until then I do have a post cookin up.

Comment

Um........... Kristy. How can Mira hear what Yuki is thinking?
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
        Um........... Kristy. How can Mira hear what Yuki is thinking?
        Because you fucking people insist on PUTTING QUOTATION MARKS AROUND THOUGHTS.
        QUOTATIONS SIGNIFY SPEECH.
        THOUGHTS USE APOSTROPHE'S OR NO PUNCTUATION AT ALL.
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I clearly said Yuki thought and its a speaking action, just in the head also I italicize thoughts and your not Kristia so don't comment on something thats not towards you.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I clearly said Yuki thought and its a speaking action, just in the head also I italicize thoughts and your not Kristia so don't comment on something thats not towards you.
            First off, shut the fuck up.
            Second off, it doesn't fucking matter, conflicting information happens all the fucking time. People automatically associate quotations with speech.
            Third off, A NUMBER OF YOU FUCKING DO IT. STOP FUCKING DOING IT. YOU DON'T FUCKING SPEAK IN YOUR HEAD. YOU THINK.
            Fourth off, shut the fuck up and listen to me.

Comment

How about you just leave the forum again and stay gone cause it's talk like that is why no one likes you.

Comment

That's enough ladies break it up

Comment

How about you just leave the forum again and stay gone cause it's talk like that is why no one likes you.
                  http://theeditorsblog.net/2012/02/28...cter-thoughts/ Go read this.

"Never use quotation marks for thoughts, even if those thoughts are inner dialogue, a character talking to himself. Reserve quotation marks for speech that’s vocalized. Readers should be able to tell when a character is speaking inside his head and when he’s talking aloud, even if he’s the only person in the scene."

Comment

Why is it youre the only one that has a problem with the why I rp? No one else says anything to me. So how about you just leave me alone and never talk to me ever again.

Comment

Why is it youre the only one that has a problem with the why I rp? No one else says anything to me. So how about you just leave me alone and never talk to me ever again.
                      You asked a question.
                      I answered the question.
                      Read the article I linked.
                      Understand why you're doing it wrong.
                      Improve as a writer.
                      ?????
                      Profit by progressively giving me fewer reasons to chew you out over these things.

Comment

I asked a question that wasnt for you to answer in the first place and if I want to improve, I'll ask others for help if I can't alone and tou will not be one of them. This topic is done with

Comment

I asked a question that wasnt for you to answer in the first place and if I want to improve, I'll ask others for help if I can't alone and tou will not be one of them. This topic is done with
                          Do you want me to stop harping on you about you writing like a monkey?
                          Then maybe take some of the stuff I say into account.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
                            Do you want me to stop harping on you about you writing like a monkey?
                            Then maybe take some of the stuff I say into account.
                            You really shoudln't be "harping" on anyone regardless. While i'm all for constructive but this was really just uncalled for. We all have things we need to improve on but fussing over it lie children isnt' going to help anyone. So please in the future when you give someone advice or criticism please do it in a way that dosn't make fun of or insult the person you're trying to help. Thanks

Comment

Well now you're just being a stubborn ass. He answered the question correctly, quotations are usually associated with speech and as such, it was likely a mistake on their end as they may have been skimming or simply overlooked it.

While Kilel can be... aggressive at times (no offense, Kilel) he's a pretty good RPer, so don't diss him when he's being right.

Lastly, i'll be blunt with you, you're a frankly terrible RPer. Looking at your posts make me visibly cringe from a lack of formatting, grammar, content, etc. I haven't said anything a I prefer to keep things civil, but at this moment in time, you are not a good RPer.

But you can improve, and a good first step may be to actually listen to advice like Kilel's.

I think we can end this argument from going into a string of insults now. Goodbye.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I know I'm not a good RPer but I do try when I can. As I said before that English was not my best subject, it was actually my worst. If someone has an issue with me, they can say it nice and calmly without all the cussing cause that is what normally starts it

Comment

Working...
                                X