Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure Misaka was awake when Yuki met them cause wasn't Misaka hugging Mirabelle when it happened?
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

no she was awake i just wasn't sure who mira was talking too. Like i said veryy confused. the time jumps got me all scrambled

Comment

We went from lunch to night to move story along.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I can see this happening, Yuki saves Mirabelle and Misaka. Karuna saves Drake. Alisa saves Rez and Maya.

Is this about to happen?

Comment

We shall see what happens Zekai, due to the nature of Mirabelle, she might do something reckless
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
              I can see this happening, Yuki saves Mirabelle and Misaka. Karuna saves Drake. Alisa saves Rez and Maya.

Is this about to happen?
              I don't quite remember if Wriggle planned on attacking your three people all at once. The point was we were going to spread it out so not everyone learns about the Omens and Prophets at once.

Also: Alisa isn't saving Maya, Rez is going to. Tomorrow night.
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Hey Wriggs, since it's night, don't ya gotta post for Koishi?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ah right. I do have shit that needs donning irl, but next post from me will have Koishi's stuff in it... although Idk where she is and what she's doing to completely know what to do for her.

Just letting everybody know: the following three are the only people getting attacked by Omen tonight.

Nick (Pringles' character)
                  Rez (Kilel's character)
                  Koishi (Mima's character)

The rest of non-Prophet characters, unless otherwise noted, will be attacked tomorrow night.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                    Ah right. I do have shit that needs donning irl, but next post from me will have Koishi's stuff in it... although Idk where she is and what she's doing to completely know what to do for her.
                    She's really just sorta following Bora and the other two from the side. Crawling over fences and being all sneaky-beaky. As much as her patience can take, of course.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Just throwing this out there but... would anyone else be opposed to Wriggle and I doing a desync for Rez and Alisa until we timeskip to morning?

Comment

Just let Mirabelle, Misaka and Yuki reach her house, then sure.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia, it means Wriggle and I will be passing time at a different pace than the rest of you. Where it might be 7:45 to you guys, it might be 8:30 for us, and so forth. Until we timeskip back to morning, which will resync us.

Comment

Oh ok, I´m actually wondering how the fight scenes in this RP will be, so let´s see what you got.

Spoiler:

Comment

Zekai, you're not getting attacked tonight. You don't need to foreshadow it. -_-

Comment

I know that you dip***t. I didn't say anything about an attack, it could've been like a stalker or something else so don't just assume things.

Comment

Working...
                                X