Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settle down, you made it sound like you were foreshadowing an Omen attack.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Alright listen Zekai. I don't care if you have beef with Kilel. Calling him a dipshit is going to get you banned off the RP.

That's one warning to you.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

um.. Wriggle, I may actually be way outdated with Shounen manga, but your posts are starting to go too erotic, at least in Softcore style
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          This. This is what goes down in Shonen mangas nowadays.

Spoiler: Wriggle's NSFW scaling: 7/10

And you're telling me kissing is too ero?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

As far as Rez and Alisa go, that's pretty much done. We're closing the curtain on that right now.

Comment

I was meaning for Karuna´s close to exhibitionism, but my argument was obliterated by the evidence
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

>Karuna's near exhibitionism

Mokou was found naked in a crater in EG. Rez got a full frontal view of Maya's body AND Alisa's body, and Karuna teasing Drake was the straw that broke the camel's back for you?
                @_@

Comment

The EG one I probably didn´t even see it, and for some reason I wasn´t surprised with Maya´s accident, mostly since I have seen that happen in some comedy manga, but that is the point, the accident. Meanwhile Karuna is openly doing the teasing, that is why I pointed it out now.

But again, just an opinion which was countered by a fact

Spoiler:

Comment

Before anyone asks, I'll say this now. Yuki is pretty much done for the night scene so that's why I haven't been posting.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Because I can and I asked Wriggle and Wriggle said ish okay.

Spoiler:

Name: Sanskrit 'Sans' Gastronomo. A name he doesn't really like, so he had taken up the nickname Sans due to being made fun of in elementary school. Yes. His parents named him after the Sanskrit language. They were drunk when they named him.

Appearance:
                      Spoiler:

Sans stands at 5ft 3, rather short for his age. He also wears black pants with a white stripe going down the side of his leg, and wears white socks with black and white sneakers with shoelaces often untied (when going outside or working), but when around the house or being lazy he'll often wear pink slippers.

Biography:
                      Sans grew up in a rather modest house in Valhalla with his father, mother, and younger brother after having moved to the city when he was just a mere 5 years old. When he was younger Sans never really bothered going outside much, in fact he often stayed in his own room listening to music and playing video games. Much to the chargin of his father, who was a scientist working at the local research lab in the city. His father was a physicist, and when he and his wife had their first born son. He was quite happy. He could have someone to actually follow in his footsteps. Due to the money his dad made, Sans was sent to a private elementary school where he... did learn... a lot. In fact he was almost a straight A.. minus student. This made his father somewhat happy, but what didn't make his father happy was his laziness and how he didn't really get along with the other students. For his father had received calls that Sans would often be caught sleeping or just goofing off in-between classes, at recess, at PE in the locker room, and in the janitor's closet on occasion. This worried his father quite a bit, so when it came time for Sans to enter middle school. His father decided to begin homeschooling Sans.

That didn't turn out so well, for at home Sans had just gotten a bit lazier and lazier much to his father's charging. Though when Sans actually did do work, Sans did get good grades. Which was... something. By the time Sans did graduate (barely) from middle school. Sans was given a choice. Continue homeschooling, or just go to a public highschool. Sans not really caring chose to go to a public highschool where... People began to pick on him due to his name. Sanskrit. It was just a word that... shouldn't be a name in the eyes of other students. This made him a bit more of a shut-in, only hanging out with a small group of people. However there was one person he did hang out with often, and he was just a year below Sans in terms of grade. His younger brother who he dubs 'Paps'. Paps was always the one Sans cared about the most growing up. He was always there to take care of his brother (mainly due to the fact that his parents were always out working), and as such the two grew really close (although Sans laziness does get on Paps nerves.) When Paps was in middle school (his last year of middle school), and Sans was in his first. Sans always looked out for his brother, and even helped try build his brothers self-esteem. It did work, and Paps had become quite a energetic and friendly kid who tried to help and make friends with everyone.

When Sans... barely graduated from Highschool, his father and mother had told them bad news. They had gotten a job offer to work out of the country. Papyrus... didn't like that. He really liked the city of Valhalla and all the friends he made, and as such decided to want to stay home in Valhalla. This caused a bit of a fight between Paps and their father, as their father and mother did not want them to stay home alone in the city. That's when Sans offered to stay with Paps, and in turn Sans would promise to get a job to help pay for rent and food for him and his brother who is now a cop in training. Begrudingly their father allowed this and ever since Paps and Sans had lived together in Valhalla in a small apartment. Sans currently works not just one main job as a cashier at the rivaling convenience store of Karuna's step-grandfather, but several other part-time jobs such as garbage truck driver, mailman, and a few others to make the rent and help support his brother.

Lately though Sans has been a bit cautious on the streets after hearing word of strange things happening.

Personality and Traits:
                      Sans is a rather calm, and quiet guy. He doesn't pick fights often if at all, and is rather casual and would probably prefer to stay out of the business of others unless it does pertain to him (like his job.) Other than that he'll mind his own business and laze about, or work his jobs (somewhat...) This makes him come off as rather anti-social... and you are right about that for the most part. He doesn't really care if he befriends another person or not, and he does have his connections around the city of Valhalla (not like, drug dealer connections. He just knows people.) Though he really wouldn't mind making friends with a person. It just takes a little bit of work getting past his laziness and rather too casual attitude. Other than that he's actually rather friendly and a bit of a goof. Often telling bad jokes and puns much to the chargin of his boss, and younger brother and he'd love to do a standup comedy act if given the chance. So he's not that bad of a person. He's just the kind of guy who wouldn't start a conversation normally, and as such it'd be recommended for you to start an interaction if you want to befriend him.

He can best be described as a man who just stopped caring a long time ago, except he didn't stop caring for his brother.
                      Also despite his appearance as a bit of a slacker and a bit of a punk, he's not mean or hostile in any way unless you actually harass or pick on his taller, but younger brother. Then he'll actually become quite... scary. Almost changing into a more... snarky and rude guy who'll back you into a corner when you are alone to 'teach' you a lesson. Though he doesn't beat someone up (often), whatever it is he does usually scares the person into not messing with his brother. Though he doesn't show that side unless you pick on his brother, and then his brother is not around. If you are someone that didn't pick on his brother at all well then... He has no reason to hate you. In fact his brother's optimistic attitude has rubbed off on him, as he wishes to try and see the best in others. Unfortunately due to his height, and his... slight bit of infamy for his laziness and bad jokes from highschool, and his presence in working multiple jobs around town. Some people to tend to not really... like him too much. In fact it's gotten him dragged into an alley and beaten senseless. Hell vision in his right eye is messed up due to a severe beating he received once on his way home. So his left, blue eye is his only good eye right now.

Also even though he does look lazy and whatnot, he's not stupid at all. In fact he did pass school because he managed to ace his exams without cheating, despite barely studying at all. Which is really something. He also is quite sharp and ovservant. For he has taken notice of strange happenings around town that the detectives often miss. Though no one believes him due to his status as a slacker and punk. So he does sometimes come off as either just a weirdo who is hopped up on drugs when he speaks up his mind about these 'weird things', or someone who literally just knows more than they should.

Powers:
                      Sans is a smart guy and sharp guy despite his appearances who'd rather plan out something than jump in... in the event he actually gets involved. Sans is also quite unpredictible as one will not know what he will do next in the event he does get into a fist fight. However Sans isn't the strongest physically and stamina wise. He normally gets tired after a rather short period of time, and would prefer to end a fight quickly if he ever could.
                      Also since he grew up in Valhalla since the age of five, he has gotten to know the layout of the city quite well. He knows where a few gang hideouts are, and a few shortcuts around the city (like literal shortcuts. Either through the sewers or through the back alleys of the city. Though recently he's been cautious about using these shortcuts. He also does have a few connections such as he does know a mechanic who could help fix your car or radio for a surprisingly good price, among other things (but don't ask him about good places to buy drugs. He does NOT really know a whole lot of people who do that. Except he knows a good place to get some Pot. So you could ask him about that if you are REALLY curious.)

Despite his low stamina and strength, he's actually a little quick on his feet surprisingly. Which catches a lot of people off guard. In fact he'd rather just keep avoiding a person's attacks until they get tired and just give up. Though he can only dodge for so long before he can no longer keep it up.

He's also not above using cheap tactics and cheating when in a combat situation (which for him isn't often.)

Strength: 3
                      Agility: 6.5
                      Intelligence: 14 (he's sharp and a fast learner. Naturally with every day stuff and academics he's quite smart, but when it comes to Omens stuff he will probably be a fast learner.)
                      Special: 11.5

His Soulbound is a sort of demon-like skull that he will be able to summon and control at will.
                      Spoiler:
                      The Soulbound he will dub the 'Gaster Blaster' (I know, not a creative name, but in story he will have named it because based on his last name and it rhymes with what it can do.) When this thing is summoned, Sans natural blue left eye will have a small blue flame light up over it (this will not harm him), and with this flame over his eye he'll be able to see everything the skull sees (so he can use it like a drone.)

He'll be able to control it almost as if he's using telekinesis. Offensively he can ram the skull into opponents if need be, or command the skull to fire a white laser from it's mouth (hence the blaster part) which although weak, can be sustained for a good few minutes to stall and continue to damage his opponent. If the skull is broken he'll need to wait a while before he can summon it again (like about 5-10 minutes maybe.)

Miscellaneous notes:
                      Okay this is essentially Sans if he was a human in Bad Omen. I know. Not creative, but hey. Mima literally has Koishi.
                      Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-04-2016, 03:51 AM.

Comment

@Sus

Don't see anything wrong with it. Looks good to me.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaa I finally got to reading the app!

Solid app at its' most basic level. Boring bio in my opinion, but hey, when you write novel-sized biographies, it's a biased statement.

Accepted! NYEH HEH HEH!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Lazy time skip? Does that mean its morning?
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yes! Nyeh heh heh!
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 02-04-2016, 03:25 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ok. I'll think of one when I wake up later.

Comment

Working...
                                X