X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wriggs,
    A penny for your thoughts on the concept that is Bubbles? Should I develop her further or no?

Comment

@Cuckoo
      I'm still really on the fence about the concept of having people make an application of Omen characters in this RP. I don't know. For now, I'd suggest you to:

- Change the bio so that Bubbles is one-of-a-kind, not mass produced.
      - Fill out her personality and traits more. It's the most important aspect in this RP's application
      - Add how she's living after the Omens banished her.

@Zekai

1) Nope, that's totally fine. You just have to lower everything else to compensate for being a speedster. To be honest, if you WANT your character to be a speedster, you can train him/herself so that he/she can be specialized in agility.

2) Basically, if this was Pokemon, think of Special as the Special Attack stat. Those with high Special have more affinity to gain new abilities: magic, psychic or otherwise supernatural. They have special skills that their Soulbound provides. I'm also trying to consider Special as the mental power: higher the number, greater the chance that he/she will be less affected by any attacks that challenge the target's mind.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-30-2015, 11:55 AM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, ok. I'll work on my app more after I get back.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Krispi and Tewi
          I hope you two notice that the school bell rang and both of your characters are late.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I do have a reason for it, if you managed to read my second post before editing it, it stated that Mirabelle didnŽt have the first class due to her jogging session
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah ok
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I have a couple of minutes for a quick post. Just some quick info on my OC.

High School Student, with blue hair and yellow eyes. Female from Japan.

That's all for now. I have to get back to work. See you later.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well, here I go.

Demographics
                  Spoiler:
                  Name: Yuki Nonaka

Appearance:
                  Spoiler: Basic

Spoiler: While Fighting

Spoiler: Front View

Yuki is a young teenager with a slim yet endowed build.
                  She sports a light blue, neck length hair that has a braid placed on her right side of her face and a longer portion of hair placed on the her left.
                  She also has a strand of hair that is slightly raised but goes downwards located on the top of her head.
                  Yuki has yellow eyes and long eyelashes. She also wears a white hairband.

Measurements: B79-W53-H84(C)
                  Height: 163cm (5'4")

Biography:

Yuki was born in Osaka Japan and she lived with her mom and dad. Where she lived, she was the only young girl in her nieghborhood so she always went and played with the boys. Since she played with boys, she was tomboyish as a kid. Always running to catch up and dodging things like waterballons and other things, she even threw them back at the boys.

As she grew up, she wasn't allowed to have sweets since she was hyper enough as it was until she was 10 and she had a sweet tooth since.
                  She joined her school's track team due to being scouted by their captain because of her speed. After entering middle school, Yuki and her parents went out to to celebrate and went home late at night. When they were walking home with Yuki in front and her parents behind her.

Only a few blocks away from her house, a strange popping like sound happened behind her and she turned and saw both her parents being eaten by a strange monster. She fell down after taking a few steps backwards and was utterly terrified. Just as the creature was heading towards Yuki, it suddenly split in half and a older man with a glowing sword slained the creature. "Are you alright miss?" He asked as his sword disappeared and he went to check on her.

Yuki only stared at her dead parents and the man looked at them too. "I'm sorry, I was too late to save them." He said in an apologizing voice. "What..... was that thing?" Yuki asked him. "Omen, evil beings that hunt people during the night. Only a Prophet with their Soulbound and kill them." The man answered. The man then looked at Yuki saying "If you want to talk more, come to the Kisatana Shrine. I'll be waiting." He said as he walked her home and disappeared. The news about Yuki's parents spread around her school and her friends conforted her and her once happy and cheerful ways went away and became much less and became a calmer and relaxed type.

A few days after the incident, she went to the shrine where she met the old man that saved her and he explained everything about Omens and Prophets. "Please make me one too." Yuki said and her training began. A few years has passed and all she did was basic human training and studying before her master, the old man that saved her, decided that it was time for her to drink the Judicator's Tears and so she dranked the Judicator's Tears and became a Prophet, while being a newly born Prophet, Yuki went on patrols with her master and her speed was her key factor if fights. her master was pleased with her resualts with her progress and decided to send her to Valhalla for further training so she left for Valhalla.

Personality and Traits: Yuki is usually calm and gives off a very relaxed air, and is proper of her actions but easily gets distrated by hearing about sweets.

Powers:

Overall Threat Level: 10.75

Strength: 9
                  Agility: 15
                  Intelligence: 9
                  Special: 10

Being able to summon a spirit sword and manipulating the weapons energy to form armor around her limbs.
                  Summons her sword like she is unsheathing it and puts it away by sheathing it.

Miscellaneous notes:
                  Yuki speaks with an Osaka dialect (Indicates she is from Japan).
                  Yuki's sword's name is Sakuya.
                  Loves sweets. Her favorite sweet is Peeps and Pocky.
                  No matter how much she eats, she never gets fat due to her high metabolism.
                  Has only been a Prophet for 5 months.
                  Last edited by Zekai; 08-19-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

@Zekai

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post

- Your character must not know about the Omens or the Prophets.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

You saying she can't start as one?

Comment

yeah, I think only Karuna already met the Omens
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                          Well that's because she's an NPC.

@Zekai
                          Considering the facts that that's the only gripe I have with the application, that she is still new and therefore is yet an unskilled Prophet, and that she just arrived to Valhalla according to you, I'll allow it just for once.

Accepted. Wild out.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I did think about the bio during the time I was working (just staining a large deck and fence) and that's what I thought of. If you want me to change it, I can try to change it up on the parts about the Omens and Prophets.

Comment

IŽll wait for the reserved post to be finished

Spoiler:

Comment

One side of me want to tell you to change it, but the other side tells me to let it pass for this once. I think I'll go with the latter.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X