Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually no, I don't just complain about only your stuff. I complain about some things that pretty much everyone here does. It's just that we use mumble and I can bitch at them there instead of here.
    Things like: Mima's near inability to make a character that isn't touhou.
    S121's obsession with research. (He and Wriggle have a 60+ PARAGRAPH APP WHAT THE FUCK)(Simultaneously, this is S1's greatest asset, because it allows him to write high-quality posts)
    SUSTIC's high usage of post reservation and then taking forever to clear those posts because lol League.
    The fact that most of Kristia's characters use a lot of vocabulary they probably wouldn't normally use/they change how seriously they take a situation with the blowing of the wind/a lot of them have very VERY similar personalities. Though Kristia doesn't use mumble but that's besides the point.

The only person I don't complain about is Tewi, and that's because she's dyslexic.

Literally all I'm telling you to do here is not make NINE LINE LONG PARAGRAPHS.
    Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-10-2015, 11:05 AM.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Made additions to Rezar's app with Wriggle's approval.

Edits:

When Rezar was 8-years-old, his father had enrolled him in Kendo classes that were being taught in Valhalla as a way to discipline him. Rezar took to these lessons with great zeal, and practiced the combat art for 4 years. Over such time, he was noted to be extremely good at the combat sport and was documented as having an extremely well-honed Yomi, despite being relatively new to combat. As the lessons went on, he was often regarded as a prodigy, and even defeated far more experienced practitioners with relative ease and finesse, though his fighting style grew increasingly troubling to older members of the sport.

Eventually, when he was 12, he was kicked out of his school for his increasingly reckless and flippant combat style. He began fighting with less regard for the opponents safety, and used such techniques such as switching between fighting with a traditional kendo-style two-handed grip with undisciplined, fluid moves, holding the weapon in one hand as though it were a short sword, and holding the weapon in Zatoichi, or reverse grip, style on the grounds of "It looks cool". He would even go so far as to block overhead strikes by placing his left hand on the meat of the weapon and holding it cross to the attacker's weapon. To put it bluntly: Rezar fought as though he were straight out of a Hollywood Samurai movie.

He has a strong dislike for the institution of Kendo for this reason.
      Leitmotif: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZHkbnHNMw
      Last edited by Kilelicus; 08-10-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Wriggu you didnt post for me ;___;

Comment

Trouble, in your last post, you put Krista instead of Mirabelle, just to let you know :P
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

woops ^^: sorry sorry i'll fix that.

Edit: fixed
            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 08-13-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I finally found a front image for Yuki in her fighting outfit so I edited it in.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hm.. now that I have seen the characters personalities, I think Rez and Mirabelle shouldn´t be together on the same room, mostly to their clashing ways of thinking, although it could be fun too.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Also Yuki and Karuna would go together well only because they both like sweets.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

So, now that everyone's done in lunchtime, I was hoping to accelerate the storyline by timeskipping to either after school or nighttime.

Any thoughts? Specifically, do you want the timeskip to go to after-school or nighttime?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I think we would be ok at sunset so things can go along the plot

Spoiler:

Comment

I would say after school but night would get us going more.

Comment

I really don't care either way. all I have left to do for today is move Rez in, have him go out for food ersumshit, and get attacked by a Prophet.

Comment

"Mirabelle was listening to Maya speak and noticed that Misaka was looking at the girl curiously "Oh right! Misaka, this girl is Maya" she gestured to the polite student "You were probably asleep when she asked us about the city and the school in the morning since she just enrolled to our school" the pinkette explained and made the greetings for both of them"

>Maya
                            Kristia plz

Comment

I was actually confused by that. Then again i'm just confused in general on this rp right now.

Comment

The edition is done, my mind is doing many things at the same time and it went poof

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X